926 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.supperphilly.com/
- Phone: 2155928180
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday and Monday- 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Saturday and Sunday 10:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mitch Prensky
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Supper, a 'three bell', 'Best of Philly' restaurant is Mitch and Jennifer Prensky's homage to great American dining. Supper features delicious, creative cuisine utilizing local & seasonal ingredients. Coupled with a beautiful atmosphere and superb service, Supper is an all around great experience.
- Private Party Contact: Jean Merkle 2155928180
- Special Events: Please inquire within.
A word from Supper
Supper is a Modern American restaurant with a casual and comforting dining atmosphere that serves seasonal American cooking with a true "farm to table" aesthetic. Our exclusive relationship with Blue Elephant Farm in Newtown Square, PA means that the vegetables are grown to Chef Mitch Prensky's exacting standards, picked at the peak of flavor and delivered same day to Supper's kitchen. The look of the restaurant can be described as an “urban farmhouse” showcasing a design of natural materials, wood and whitewashed exposed brick within the cityscape of Philadelphia. Supper has an open exhibition kitchen with table seating and two full service bar areas on the first and second floors. The second floor of the restaurant, termed “The Family Room,” is an inviting space to hold your next special event. We look forward to having you over for Supper!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos