109 West Broadway
New York, NY 10013Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
Latin AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.superlindanyc.com/
- Phone: 2122278998
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sun-Thurs- 5:30pm - 11:00pm
Fri & Sat- 5:30pm-12:00am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:30am - 4:00pm
Taqueria: 11:30am-10:00pm (daily)
El Jockey Lounge: 6:30pm-Late (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American
- Executive Chef: Darren Carbone
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The most exciting and special downtown dining rooms with the best Latin food perfect for intimate group dinners, and all parties. Located in the lower level of Super Linda, these rooms are a perfect fit. Our bar Lounge El Jockey is located just outside our private dining rooms.
- Private Party Contact: Maya Khalil 2122778998
- Entertainment: Live DJ Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Special Events: The most exciting and special downtown dining rooms with the best Latin food perfect for intimate group dinners, and all parties.
Our bar Lounge El Jockey is located just outside our private dining rooms and has become the heart of Tribeca’s night life. From seated dinners to passed hors d’oeuvres our private dining rooms are a perfect fit for all occasions.
A word from Super Linda
Super Linda is a restaurant located in the heart of Tribeca, serving South American inspired cuisine; it is open for Lunch, Brunch and Dinner set across two floors on an expansive corner site on West Broadway and Reade St.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Super Linda reviews from OpenTable diners
- Heart breakingMikeDined on 11/18/2013We were ignored for 20 minutes at this place before a sever came - the food was above average but the service was so bad when we asked for the check when we gave our credit cards the server just brought the the card slips back for us to sign No Check - she was very passive aggressive and what was really heart breaking is that this place has amazing potential- basic service 101 skills and at this price point were ignored and our server could have cared less,manager did take care of the check but we were so angry still when we left this place it will not be around long- Starts with the owners and very poor poor restaurant business skills
- Good food and no rush serviceJuneauEatsVIPDined on 9/19/2013I met a friend here who I had not seen for months so we had lots to catch up on. We started with margaritas, guacamole and empanadas and were chatting away for about an hour. The waitress didn't hassle us to order main dishes. She was pleasant when we were ready. We did order entrees and continued chatting for another few hours. No one rushed us or tried to get us to give up the table. We were sitting up by the bar as when I arrived, the seats by the windows had a lot of young kids. It was like 2 different restaurants, up by the bar which was quiet, dark and a great place to have a conversation or down by the windows which had tons of kids (note that we arrived at 6:30--- so that may not be true later). I would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Super Linda - not super!RhodroDined on 7/30/2013Adequate, but not especially as impressive as anticipated. Expected to be more satisfied. Drinks are too expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frustratingly GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/10/2013It's really frustrating when the food is good, but the service is poor. The short rib tacos were pretty outstanding, as were the chicken tacos. The guac was mediocre, but still hard to resist. Sadly, the service was super slow and the ambiance was just fine. Was looking forward to finding a great neighborhood Mexican joint, but unfortunately, this isn't it.
- TriBeCa gemOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/1/2013We went on a friend's recommendation and were very pleased with the whole experience. My dad was glad that it was not too noisy, while my friend loved the music they were playing. I loved the frozen jalapeño margarita, and my table enjoyed blood orange, pomegranate & raspberry. The Tostada de Esquites were incredbile and we wished we had a plate of them to eat as a meal! The carne asada was different & delicious, as the spicy sauce + mofongo really added to the meat. Finished the night with churros and they, like the rest of our meal, were delicious. We all left full and saying it was one of the best meals we'd had in a while. I am never in the neighborhood, but would definitely make the trip downtown just for Super Linda!Special Features:
- Really nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2013The food was very good and tasty. It was our first time at a Peruvian restaurant and we loved it. Would definitely want to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Nice Vibeioff13Dined on 5/3/2013A course of small plates hits the spot every time!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Funky and straightforwardChoobiVIPDined on 5/2/2013Simple and fast Mexican inspired menu with straightforward menu. I wouldn't trek to TriBeCa for a meal here but if in hood it's an easy lunch or dinner spot. Not a place you will find yourself ordering multiple drinks or lingering.Special Features:
- 20 minutes to get a drinkOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/27/201320 minutes to get a drink & there were only 6 other people in the restaurant
- Drawn in by the huge windowsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/26/2013Drawn in by the huge windows and diner-decor, I brought kids in. Dumb idea, though the hostess insisted "lots of people bring their kids." No kid menu and nothing on the menu they would eat except guacamole. Expensive meal ($80 for one adult 2 kids). Good fish. I guess they are targetting 20 yr olds with daddy's Amex? It's high-end prices with grisly, stained banquettes--grungy diner decor. Music kept coming on full blast at random intervals (were they testing sound?) and waitstaff was erratic. Friendly when there, and missing otherwise. At one point, alone in the whole place, we waited ten minutes for a server. Weird experience. Maybe better for late-night partying? Definitely not for early dinner. Nice margarita menu.
- Waiter was not attentive.OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/25/2013Waiter was not attentive. food is good but overpriced. ambiance is good.
- not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/12/2013average food, uninspired menu. average drinks. ok scene. just nothing remarkable about this place whatsoever. with so many great options, i'd skip this place
- TastyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/3/2013Tasty food. Tasty people;) Can't beat that combination.Special Features:
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/9/2013Went for brunch. My friends and I live in the area and were very disappointed. Service was AWFUL! Was hard to get anyone to wait on us. Waitress took our order without writing anything down... got the order wrong... 3 salads and 3 drinks took an eternity to come out.... place was not busy... there was no explanation. I would never go back. Small portions for the prices. Kale salad was bland. Chips were stale and guacamole not very good. They did comp our drinks but with a half hearted apology. We saw other diners leaving equally disgruntled.
- We had a great night!! FoodJenRDined on 3/4/2013We had a great night!! Food was all really good- all the starters and the whole Bronzino were amazing. The wait staff were very friendly and knowledgable. We'll definitely go back to enjoy the downstairs lounge the next time.Special Features:
- Third time around and stillpearllkaneVIPDined on 2/25/2013Third time around and still liking it! Fresh ingredients and good flavors.Special Features:
- NO GUAC, NO GO!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/24/2013What kind of a Mexican restaurant tells you that "this time of year, the avocados are bad, so we don't have guacamole?" The waiter also had no idea if the bar stocked a particular kind of tequila (Hornitos!). I think it's the kind of Mexican restaurant that doesn't last very long, despite the cool decor, trendy-ish vibe, and celebrity owner. Luckily, the food is decent--a fresh, citrusy ceviche, and fish tacos were both yummy. But we won't be going back....
- love , foos was amazing aOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/23/2013love , foos was amazing a little expensive but woth itSpecial Features:
- Poor and untrained service.OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/18/2013Poor and untrained service. Out of food that we wanted. Very over priced.
- I took my friend to SuperOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/16/2013I took my friend to Super Linda when she was visiting last weekend. It wasn't bad - it just wasn't that good. We had the huevos rancheros which were fine. Everyone was very friendly and nice, but we had to ask a couple of times for another round of champagne and we were scared that the waiter was never going to come back so we could ask for our check. Again, wasn't bad, just wasn't good. I don't live all that close to Super Linda, so I probably won't make my way there again.
- Our waiter was excellent,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/26/2013Our waiter was excellent, well versed on menu, friendly, etc Drink orders came painfully slow on the night we had dinner there. Otherwise a fun evening--we did not feel rushed at all!!
- The food was very good. ServiceMarkDined on 1/25/2013The food was very good. Service can be a bit spotty, but the staff is friendly. The Margaritas are top notch. The restaurant can be a little on the loud side for conversations.Special Features:
- Great looking space. The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/23/2013Great looking space. The service was friendly and efficient. Dinner was mediocre. Would only come back for drinks or brunch.Special Features:
- Lame!CeeFVIPDined on 1/19/2013Overpriced and overrated. $22 for three bad fish tacos? No thanks. Stick to Pinche.Special Features:
- supre linda was great. goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/9/2013supre linda was great. good service, good food. a very enjoyable time.Special Features:
- Had Dinner with my 22 yr oldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2012Had Dinner with my 22 yr old daughter for her birthday. Staff could not have been nicer. We had the fish and short rib tacos..Both were Outstanding!!! Will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Super cool. One of the bestpcs123VIPDined on 11/16/2012Super cool. One of the best waitresses I've had in NYC. It's a shame I can't remember her name, otherwise I would definitely recommend asking for her.Special Features:
- Fun place with excellent food.Food4uDined on 11/10/2012Fun place with excellent food. Great atmosphere. Very happening place with unique take on south american food. Especially love the ceviche.Special Features:
- Lovely evening - very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/26/2012Lovely evening - very good food and service (though wasn't crazy about the atmosphere). Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- One of my worst dining experiences.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/19/2012The food is absolutely terrible. It tastes like it was all prepared in advance and reheated in the microwave. Secondly, our table was ready but we stood waiting to be seated for ten extra minutes before being seated. They forgot part of our order. When we left only ten percent tip the waiter and another sever followed us outside of the restaurant and approached exclaiming that we made a mistake on the tip an didn't leave enough money. When ordering from the drink menu we wre told that they no longer serve some of the items on it. This was one of the worst overall dining experiences I have had in NYC.
- Went with the ladies for aFANTASTICVIPDined on 10/17/2012Went with the ladies for a night out. Ordered quite a few small and large plates and shared everything. Loved everything. My friend admitted that the day before she was there for lunch and loved it so much brought her husband back for dinner with the kids and then came back with us for dinner the next day. I can't imagine a better review than having three meals at a place in two days.Special Features:
- My friend and I went on theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/4/2012My friend and I went on the early side 6:30 and it was pleasant with a moderate amount of noise and what seemed a laid-back atmosphere but quickly turned into a 20's something scene. Could be a great place with lots of potential but is more interested in being hip restaurant than being a good restaurant.
- Desserts and cocktails wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/28/2012Desserts and cocktails were memorable, entrees were just so-so. My husband had the scallops entree, which was disappointing. Four scallops for $26? And they weren't even cooked very well. And my carne asada was nothing special. But, we had two desserts, one with blueberry and the other with pineapple and both delicious. I would go back for cocktails and small plates or desserts but skip the entrees.
- So so place....TullyDined on 9/28/2012I was not that impressed with the place. The food was not that good. It was a bit loud and pricey. The dessert was amazing and so were the croquettes. My friend and I were also asked to leave when we were done with our food.Special Features:
- All of the dishes were wonderfulcammarcVIPDined on 9/2/2012All of the dishes were wonderful but the tuna ceviche was outstanding!!!
- BLAHvarsonDined on 8/23/2012overall the word that comes to mind is "blah". Nothing special. Food was blah and the service not great. Even though this is in my neighborhood, can't imagine I'll be going back anytime soon. If celebrities love this place - they can have it.
- Great Place!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2012We had a wonderful time at Super Linda. It's a very eclectic mix of decor and people; the food, music, and service are great and the bar is awesome! Would definitely go back...Special Features:
- Great restaurant, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/13/2012Great restaurant, excellent food. The main problem was that they sat 6 people on a booth that was comfortable for 4. The people on the end were falling out of the booth, and the table was crowded when all the food arrived. Our server wasn't very interested in our satisfaction, fairly perfunctory and maybe too busy to be able to serve us better. But not terrible, by any stretch.Special Features:
- Enjoyed this hot spot veryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/11/2012Enjoyed this hot spot very much. Food was good and service was good enough.Special Features:
- Small Plates Rock.ioff13Dined on 7/29/2012My party of four went to Super Linda on a Sunday night at 7:15p and the restaurant was half full, so the perceived noise level was negligible. The menu had enough options to interest all manner of eaters, but the description of the small plates -- starters and sides -- was much more intriguing than the entrees, so our party just opted for a smattering of those. And they delivered: spicy kale was wonderful, and we all devoured the brussels sprouts, being big fans of the vegetable. Shrimp balls were quite tasty as well. The men liked the chicken croquettes, but the gals were put off by the croquettes' creamy inside. Service was attentive and of good humor. We sat in the glass enclosure which looks out to the sidewalk. Recommend.Special Features: