Supannee House of Thai
2907 Shelter Island Dr. #110
San Diego, CA 92106Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Supannee House of Thai
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://sdthai.com/
- Phone: 6197958424
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian
- Executive Chef: Sangwan Chant
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Full service Thai Catering for all occasions Private and Corporate.
A word from Supannee House of Thai
Fresh and authentic Thai Cuisine featuring local fresh seafood and many farm to table ingredients from restaurants own small farms. Great selection of wines and local beers reasonably priced.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Supannee House of Thai reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (8)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)special occasion (3)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Loved it!!!justtravelinthruDined on 9/10/2014I had the Drunken Noodles with seafood number 7 heat level, it was great and more than enough! We arrived before they were open (about 10 minutes) and they seated us anyway and the staff was very attentive without being too aggressive.Special Features:
- Wonderful Thai DinnerCoffeelizardDined on 9/9/2014We went as 3 generations of family as a party of 6 to enjoy time together. The staff so knowledgable and helpful made ordering a breeze. We had attentive staff members making sure we had everything we needed prior to begin eating and so low-key in checking on us. We had such friendly and kind people help us at the restaurant we are looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Unsung Point Loma Success StorylovefoodandcookingDined on 9/2/2014Supannee House of Thai is located in a small shopping center across the street from Miguel's Cocina and tucked away so you almost have to know it's there to find it. This place started as literally a hole in the wall and after having a line wrapped out the door they made a huge investment in their business and Point Loma by taking the dry cleaner space next door and doing a fantastic and tasteful remodel during the worst economic melt down ever. The food is fresh and delicious and the service is great. The wine list just keeps on getting more interesting and if you haven't tried this place yet I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv3dineDined on 9/1/2014Outstanding and varied menu with fresh ingredients. Our favorite Thai restaurant in San Deigo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Thai Food in San DiegoRockyDined on 8/27/2014My window cleaner gave me a complementary dining coupon for Supannee. It's been the best gift card I've ever received, and has bolstered my regard for my window cleaner as well! I love Thai food, but can't get over the Americanized version that seems to be repetitive every where else. I've had real Thai food in Bangkok, and this is the closest I've found to the real deal. Enjoy-Special Features:
- Fresh-Aromatic Healthy dining!MrGreggDined on 8/23/2014Supannee House has created a masterpiece of culinary delights at her restaurant! If the restaurant was located in a Costco-sized warehouse, she would fill it every night with happy diners! MUST HAVE RESERVATIONS, OR EXPECT TO WAIT! The food is served HOT, as any good restaurant should serve fresh cooked food. The servers are friendly and very attentive, delivering food from a kitchen chef that uses simple ingredients, without wasteful fillers and salt, to your table. Stir fry dishes are delicious, pad Thai dishes are salivating, and even the not-so-healthy Hawaiian fried rice is masterfully served in a half pineapple, carved out by some kind of artisan chefs....wow! Another note of importance, if you DO NOT WANT SPICY, speak up!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Supannee House of Thai reviews archive.