Sunset Green Restaurant & Bar
49 Wolf Hollow Road
Lake Harmony, PA 18624Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Sunset Green Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.golfsplitrock.com/dining
- Phone: 5707229901
- Hours of Operation:
Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays until Memorial Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jan Pulings
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Split Rock Country Club can cater any event from 10 to 120 - either sit down or buffet style. Delicious food choices and creative decorating can make you next event one to remember.
A word from Sunset Green Restaurant & Bar
Sunset Green Restaurant and Bar is located at Split Rock Golf Course. It is the perfect place to stop for a drink or delicious dinner to watch the sunset and look at the view. The restaurant has a full service bar and outside patio along with great view seats from inside the restaurant. Entrées range from select cuts of filet mignon, the freshest seafood to casual bistro selections. It is the perfect place for special events including weddings, showers and golf tournaments. Chef Jan Pulings is on site daily and creates wonderful specials and Holiday Buffets. Open from April to November please stop in and give us a try.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sunset Green Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (8)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)good for groups (3)great for brunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Sorry Not Open Year Round!JanRickStrykerDined on 10/11/2014My mate and I shared a variety of small plates and drinks and had a lovely time despite winding down for the seaosn, and apparently seeming to be understaffed. No diners were allowd to stay unless they had resverations. We were glad we did. We are usually in the Poconos during the windter season, so this establishment will be missed until Spring.Special Features:
- Pocono pleasureEllocalDined on 8/27/2014Despite a cloudy night, there was still a fantastic view. The restaurant not only is great Golfer's following their round, but also for a guest who just want a good meal. The menu variety offered small plates as well as dinners and specials. Unlike most Pocono restaurants, our service was excellent. This was our first time dining at Sunset Green, but will not be our last!Special Features:
- Good experienceBarbieVIPDined on 8/16/2014Everything was wonderful. Good menu, service, scenery, food. Have been there before and would go back and recommend to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfuldare2shareDined on 8/7/2014Beautful setting with delicious food! Something for everyone. We have dined there several times and find Sunset Green to be consistently enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Meal!SheilaLeeDined on 7/26/2014My husband and had never been here before and wanted to try it out. Had no problem getting same day 700pm reservations on Saturday. Beautiful view from our table by the window. Food was delicious! We had rack of lamb and prime rib. No complaints at all about food, everything was perfect. Not sure why more people don't flock here! The only thing I could comment on negatively is the decor. The extremely busy wallpaper and fake flowers make this restaurant looked very dated. Which is odd because I don't think it's that old?!Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Sunset Green Restaurant & Bar reviews archive.
- Sunset GreenneodocDined on 6/7/2014Located above the golf course pro shop. There wasn't much of a view from out table in the back. Very few tables were occupied at 7:30 pm on a Saturday. The bar area was busier. Somehow, the bar managed to run out of Riesling. Dinners include soup or salad; we had the seafood chowder. It was appropriately thick, with diced seafood & vegetables, but with a lemony flavor, which we did not especially care for. The rack of lamb and Chilean sea bass were both very good to excellent, with a good portion size. We did not order dessert. There is a $1 car toll to use the private road that leads to the resort.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best thing about the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/3/2013The best thing about the place is the view of the golf course and the service. However, like every place we've gone in the Poconos, the food was mediocre at best. I had seafood mac and cheese which was bland, watery and lacking much seafood. My wife stayed simple and had fried fish which she said was also not seasoned. Somebody please open a good place north of Jim Thorpe!Special Features:
- Great Dining Experience - As Alwaystbird1021VIPDined on 6/22/2013Went to Sunset Green on a recent (return) visit to Split Rock Resort - our favorite restaurant on the property. My date and each had a salad and an entrée. Caesar salads - and one Shrimp & Sea Scallop Pappardelle and one Rack of Lamb dish. Both dishes were very, very good. The rolls they serve with olive oil are so delicious - it's hard to stop with just one! The wine list is lacking but they had one Chardonnay that was good for me. My date drank beer. Service was great. A nice seat by the window overlooking the golf course is the way to go. It makes a great dining experience even better. We will definitely be back on our next visit to Lake Harmony!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.