2338 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95825Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 9169936620
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 2:30pm, Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Wine
A word from Sumo Sushi
Join us for delicious sushi!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sumo Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (2)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Half off ALL sushi rollsKatherineVIPDined on 6/10/2014Can't complain too much sushi was good, especially for the price you pay. $19 bucks for 3 rolls. Service was slow the fact there was only one waitress for the entire place. But lucky it wasn't too busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Sumo Sushi reviews archive.
- Great ExperienceMMarinaEspinozaDined on 1/23/2014I found Sumo Sushi on OpenTable and decided to give it a try. We arrived and told the lady that we had a reservation and she seated us immediately. We looked at the menu for a while and talked until she came back. She brought us drinks and our sushi rolls, which tasted great and were very fresh. We also ordered Udon soup, which tasted great. It has so much flavor than other places I have been. The only problem was that the broth to the soup was spicy unlike other places and it may have been too spicy. But otherwise the general taste was good and the seafood and noodles were very flavorful. I would definitely recommend it to others looking for good sushi and udon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.