Sullivan's Steakhouse - Wilmington
5525 Concord Pike
Wilmington, DE 19803Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Wilmington
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (302) 479-7970
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday - 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tim Baker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Tuesday through Sunday in lounge.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Wilmington
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Wilmington - Best Restaurants in Wilmington ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Wilmington reviews from OpenTable diners
210 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (142)notable wine list (80)good for groups (69)romantic (67)fit for foodies (64)vibrant bar scene (43)neighborhood gem (34)hot spot (25)late-night find (16)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (8)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (4)scenic view (3)Show More
- Friday night at SullivansTheFoodSnobDined on 11/21/2014Food, you'd be hard-pressed to find better cuts of meat anywhere. Bill White is a class act, as are the people to greet you and seat you. Their selection and wine list are Second to none. Thank you again for a wonderful dining experience sincerely Christopher ModestoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We spent our 34 Anniversary at SullivansOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014This is approximately our 15+ time at this Delaware Sullivan's. We have never been disappointed. However, this dinner was extra special for it was just myself & my husband. At the end of our meal No singing, clapping, dancing or other equally embarrassing things but a quiet dessert to share and our server offered to take our picture together. She took the picture, printed it and gave it to us in a frame with a greeting and the date. We were pleasantly surprised. FOOD was very good as always. I always get a filet mignon w/ béarnaise. In my opinion, that combination at Sullivan's is unsurpassed. My husband also had filet mignon but with bordelaise. My Lobster bisque was delightful. Husband's Wedge Salad well let's just say NO wedge compares to Sullivan's. Dessert (compliments of the house) was Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce. This we had never had this dessert at Sullivan's but it was a hit. Overall we have loved our experience at this Delaware location every time. I didn't recommend the restaurant for foodies because Sullivan's is a steak house and all the foodies I know want more exotic, gourmet, small portions with large varieties and unusual combinations ingredients. However if you like wonderful steak, wonderful veggies, perfectly made traditional sauces, with a good variety of Seafood. Sullivan's in North Wilmington, Delaware is you kind of placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sullivan's STEAKHOUSEOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/19/2014My wife and I celebrated our 10th anniversary at Sullivan's and had an excellent time. We were not rushed and unknown to us the waiter ordered us a chocolate soufflé. So for our 20th anniversary we decided to revisit Sullivan's. This time it wasn't so excellent but good. The food came out fast. We could not enjoy our courses and the ambience was different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumAngelSVIPDined on 11/19/2014Great food & exceptional service as always! Very accommodating to our tastes! Get the Knockout!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!GreatVIPDined on 11/19/2014OMG. The food and the service were excellent to say the least. We can't wait to return in the near future. We highly recommend hands down. Everything was perfect. We could not of asked for a better time!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A GO TO PLACEBullitt08Dined on 11/15/2014The service is great from the moment you walk in and are greeted till you finish . Daniel our waiter was was friendly , knowledgeable and was a pleasure to have . We look forward to returning soon .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great experienceAshleyDined on 11/13/2014We dine at Sullivan's a few times a year, usually for a special occasion. Each time we go, we are more happy with the service. Our reservation was for 7:30pm. We arrived early, at 7:00pm, expecting to sit at the bar and enjoy a cocktail while we wait. To our surprise, our table was already waiting for us. We were greeted quickly by our server, karly. She was great! We told her why we were there, we were celebrating our upcoming wedding that weekend. She took care of us, but did not hover. the manager came over to say hello and congratulate us. We were also congratulated by other servers throughout the evening. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy and enjoying our date. As for the food, we were not disappointed. We both ordered steak, which was cooked perfectly, the side dishes were great. As well as the chocolate dessert we had. I definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014My only complaint is that the birthday greeting that was promised did not occur. This was a disappointment as I had taken the time to call your restaurant just before we left for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sullivan's, great food & locationLeopardrunDined on 11/9/2014Always an outstanding meal and friendly service. We will be back soon. A big thanks to the outstanding managementSpecial Features:
- Great place to eatLuv2eatDined on 11/8/2014Celebrated our anniversary service. Staff was courteous and polite. Food was great!Special Features:
- Always a WinnerStuffedDined on 11/7/2014Sullivan's is a special occasion spot for us. If you're willing to spend, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Hotrocks99Dined on 11/2/2014Service was great! Have been there many times over the years. However this last time my wife and I sent our steak back, as It came out rare. We orderedit medium. At that point it ruined our whole meal. Kim compted us dessert big deal, at that point. I would have paid for it myself. I was very disappointed. Wont go back for a while. I think I'll try Ruth Chris or morton's in KOP next time.Special Features:
- Special eventmeatloverDined on 11/1/2014Great food, good service, though expensive. The noise level was on the high side. Overall a great place for a special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/31/2014Shawn and Michelle were very attentive. Great service! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Every other Sullivan's I have been to seems to have a "classier" atmosphere. I think the dress code needs to be bumped-up. Too nice of a place to have people with paint all over their shorts on a Saturday night. Your establishment is a "first class joint" why slop it up?Special Features:
- Awesome foodgreatplaceDined on 10/25/2014The whole experience was wonderful, food and staff were excellent, the only downfall was the noise level, very loud was hard to hold a conversation with the person next to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServicekchalyDined on 10/25/2014Well this was our first time here. And it has been a place that i have been wanting to come out and try. Your food delicious, the service impeccable, and the staff friendly, hard working and very much a team. Very enjoyable night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeUnhappyDined on 10/25/2014Wonderful place to gather and socialize. Staff attentive to needs and multiple staff checking to see that we were served well. A real treatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The food was delicious. Unfortunately for me the filet was my least favorite item of the evening. I was looking forward to it the most. I thoroughly enjoyed it all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014THE FOOD WAS TERRIFIC FROM APPETIZER TO DESSERT. I NEVER TRIED STRIPED BASS BEFORE. AFTER MY EXPERIENCE IT MAY BE NOW MY FAVORITE SEAFOOD CHOICESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodie14Dined on 10/23/2014Our first visit to Sullivans. The staff was exceedingly helpful and friendly but not overbearing. Enjoyed the food very much. Took advantage of the prixe fix menu. The only complaint - the staff was a little over zealous in recommending MORE food; they made it a little uncomfortable in saying NO to more add-ons.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Very slow semi-attentive service asked second loaf of bread never received it. New waiter had multiple support waiters checking in on us but still waited significant time between ordering appetizers and meal also a significant time between receiving the appetizers and meal. only 4 of us and dinner service took almost two hours mostly due to waiting for food. Sullivans should restructure their appetizer menu and not have the staff tell us appetizers where big enough for two-it was insulting when the portions came out. Also the braised short rib, even though i know it could be fatty was 40 percent fat and i could only eat half of it. I was not going to send it back because it took so long to get meal in first place.
- Solid experienceAlexDined on 10/21/2014Good food, wasn't rushed, pleasant staff. Just a great evening out. Large crowd for a Tuesday which tells you something.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sullivan's night outBarbaraTVIPDined on 10/21/2014Excellent service and food. Everything is truly first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Had my second dinner there over the weekend, and prepare your self for a good 2 hour dinner. This is not a bad thing if you ask me, as the service, food, and the Wine list is amazing. Between the conversation, and the over all atmosphere the Night was amazing.Special Features:
- derbopotamousDined on 10/18/2014Busy Saturday evening led to a delay in being seated. Happy to wait in the bar. Upon ordering, we were served promptly. The food was precisely as ordered and tasty. We will continue to come back.Special Features:
- is everybody happy?afanVIPDined on 10/18/2014we were having dinner, almost last minute, with old friends and couldn't find a time and place that everyone was happy with until i remembered sullivan's. everybody was thrilled. when we didn't love the table location we were first seated at we only had to wait a bit more and were seated where everyone was happy, again. loved the price fix menu: steak was perfection, sides delicious and our server is now our new best friend.Special Features:
- Unusually Long WaitJenTVIPDined on 10/18/2014I had reservations for 7 PM but when we arrived about 5 minutes ahead of time, we were told they were running late, and had no idea when our table would be ready. They were busy, but I thought this was odd, since even whey they're busy, they should at least be able to give a rough timeline for when a table would be available. Like I said, very unusual for Sullivan's usually extremely prompt and ready to go. We were seated at 7:23, so not a terribly long wait, but something that was unexpected from them. We ordered the specials, which were outstanding. Delicious dinner, overall.
- Sullivans reviewpab2416Dined on 10/18/2014I love going to dinner at Sullivans. It is my favorite. Food and service is always the best.Special Features:
- As expected...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/17/2014If you want delicious food with great service, this is the place to go. Each time I go I know I'm going to be pleased when I leave. One thing to note, the boy who placed the bread on our table, well, he was clearly not thrilled to give us the bread and the butter was kind of a toss onto the table as he rushed by. I know being the bread boy is not the best job in the world, but we all have to start somewhere. The remainder of the staff, of course, were very accommodating.Special Features:
- SullivanssteakmanDined on 10/16/2014Service was a bit below their normal high standards. For the money it's the best steak house around.Special Features:
- Fun Night OutblondejakeDined on 10/16/2014I always enjoy coming to Sullivan's. Their Knockout Martini is a must. Its pineapple flavor with a hint of orange is so delicious. My husband loves their wine list and the spicy calamari. I chose filet mignon which is a classic and always cooked to perfection. My husband enjoys fish, so we both have options. It a good thing I don't live closer, because I would not be able to stay away from their great happy hour.Special Features:
- Great steakhousenovaDined on 10/14/2014We were seated immediately and had a server immediately for drinks and a nice welcome. The food was served efficiently and at proper temps. We enjoyed our anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodBanginG69Dined on 10/13/2014Me and my wife come her at lest 2 times a year and we come her an are wedding anniversary and even before we got married veary good stakeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EllenEllenDined on 10/12/2014We had a wonderful dinner on Sunday. The filets were some of the best we've tasted at Sullivan's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ResturantShineAndDineDined on 10/11/2014The entire staff of the restaurant was very attentive, and on top of our table. The food was great; I definitely recommend any of the steaks. I would go back in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- Rock SolidJimmyMacDined on 10/11/2014I have eaten here before. They tweaked the menu since the last time I was here a few years ago. Solid Steakhouse....right up there with Ruth's Chris....Del Frisco restaurants never disappoint.Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceHighExpectationsDined on 10/10/2014Sullivan's never disappoints as the perfect place for a special night out. I appreciate the attentiveness of the staff, the food has always been excellent and cooked as ordered, and the cocktail and wine selection are very good. Sullivan's is always high on my list for a fine dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Amazing place. Atmosphere, service and food. Perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The food and service at Sullivan's is excellent. The noise level in main dining room was a bit much. However if you can get a table in the back in is a lot more quiet.