Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
250 Marriott Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 8478830311x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm -10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm -9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Gray
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live music Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
- Special Events: Join us every Thursday and Sunday for Swingin' at Sullys. Live music and select $7 martinis, wine by the glass, and bar bites in the bar.
$39 "Sure Thing" menu. Three-course prixe fix menu with several great entrees to chose from.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
95 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (60)notable wine list (32)fit for foodies (27)good for groups (24)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (20)vibrant bar scene (12)great for outdoor dining (12)great for lunch (6)late-night find (6)scenic view (6)hot spot (3)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- SuperLuvbreakfastVIPDined on 10/18/2014Food and service was fabulous. Loved the warm chocolate cake and ice cream! Good for friends or just romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerDennisSVIPDined on 10/18/2014Sullivan's in Lincolnshire is our go to pace for special occasions, like birthdays and anniversaries. The menu is varied and includes seasonal selections. The wine list extensive and the food is perfectly prepared. The service is always great and the manager actually does stop by the table to check on things and say hello. My only disappointment is that the menu items do not include any additions. No starch or veggie. With the price of $42.00 for my rack of lamb and my wife's $39.00 sea bass, I would expect more. There are a number of side dishes available, but at an extra cost $8.00!!Special Features:
- Best steak in yearsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Times have been rough the last few years. For the first time in over a year, we could afford a meal where a budget wasn't the deciding factor. We enjoyed the calamari appetizer, a filet mignon, NY strip, horseradish mashed potatoes, vegetables, the warm chocolate cake and a S'more cake compliments on the house because they were out of cream brulee. Everything was excellent. Our server was wonderful, as well as the manager. The S'more isn't something we would usually order, but it was incredibly light and so delicious. We both remarked it was the best steak and dinner we had eaten in the last 5 years. HIGHLY recommended. Thanks Sullivan's for a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!Pod2SteakDined on 10/8/2014I took my wife here for her birthday, and we could not have been more pleased. The service was nothing short of excellent. The wait-staff and managers were very friendly, and we even got a free dessert plus a picture of me and my wife to take home! The filet mignon was excellent, and extremely tender. I recommend the philly cheese steak egg rolls as an appetizer, they are very unique and quite tasty! The real star was the dessert however, the bananas foster bread pudding. WOW! The ambiance was fantastic. There was a group of musicians playing soft and very pleasant background music. I HIGHLY recommend this place for birthdays and anniversaries!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/6/2014I thought the food was just okay - it certainly didn't meet my expectations. There was nothing spectacular about anything we had, except the wine prices.
- Consistently ExcellantPicturemanDined on 10/1/2014Always an Excellant experience! Servers and support staff do an Excellant job of providing for all your dining needs. All food, from appetizers to main entree, including desert, are delivered promptly and beautifully presented. Delicious food, impeccable service!! The 5 stars in my book keeps us going back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service in needLovetoEatDined on 9/27/2014I brought my wife to dinner for her birthday. Overall she enjoyed herself immensely. However I offer the following by way of positive critique. 1....After providing our food order, the server somehow confused my wife's filet with salmon; 2....We had to ask several times for table settings; 3...After being served our STEAK dinners, I had to ask our server whether we would be provided steak knives or do we use our butter knives. thankyou MJOSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SALTY FOODS AND MEDIOCRE ATMOSPHEREOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We had the prix-fix on the menu.The appetizer which was described as cheese egg rolls stuffed with sirloin was so salty my husband could only eat 2 bites. I had calamari in a special sauce and they were very salty.We both had lobster/shrimp bisque and it was very salty.I had the steak filet and it was described on the menu as having a special salt/spice rub. It had the salt alright: I could not taste any spice. I ate half of my 6 oz. filet. We won't come back.Special Features:
- Post golf steakTralfazVIPDined on 9/25/2014You pleased a hard to please crew. Thank you. Out of towners from SFO had high expectations and you met them.Special Features:
- LarryDined on 9/20/2014Was not overly impressed. Did not care at all for the horseradish mashed potatoes. Our waiter seemed to be confused because we wanted separate checks and they were wrong the first time they were given to us.
- Excellent food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We booked a reservation to celebrate my husband's birthday. Our table was ready when we arrived, and he was quickly greeted with birthday wishes from the server and the manager. The steaks were especially good, but the appetizers, side dishes and dessert were all great, too. We all chose from the price fix menu and were very happy.Special Features:
- upscale dining and fundining4divaDined on 9/13/2014My husband and I went for the first time since we felt like dressing up and going somewhere special. That it was! Great food, ambiance, music (live in the bar), great wine. Cant wait till we go back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014We were celebrating my mom's birthday and went here for dinner. The staff was excellent, the food superb, and the atmosphere very good. My mother had a wonderful time and they made us feel very welcome. The staff was very attentive and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bostoninchicagoDined on 9/12/20143 of 4 food dishes were great; however, one came cold which often means a mix-up in the kitchen or a non-attentive staff. Everyone we dealt with worked to make the experience a good one. This is the most personable of the high end steak houses and always a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Food was excellent and service was wonderful! Great Place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak placeJimFVIPDined on 9/1/2014Extensive wine list with average cost. Would love to see them have a great cab offered as a daily deal.Special Features:
- Great steakgr8fixDined on 8/30/2014Bone in ribeye and brussel sprouts were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion RestaurantnanoDined on 8/30/2014This was our first time here. The ambiance is very good. While the food is good (we also felt the use of garlic was a tad overwhelming) it is our opinion pricey leaving us thinking this is a special occasion restaurant for us. The service was good, however we waited over 20 minutes for our dessert leaving us time crunched for the play we were going to. We would recommend for special occasions.Special Features:
- Enjoyed All !!dinner44Dined on 8/30/2014We came to the restaurant to have a nice dinner with friends before going across the street to the Lincolnshire Marriott Theatre. All of us enjoyed the complete dining experience. Loved the drinks, food & the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty consistentBobtheFoodieDined on 8/29/2014We eat at this Sullivans every year or so as we pass through Chicago on our way to Detroit. The Shanghai Calamari appetizer continues to be the standout! It is a meal in itself and is wonderful for both those that love Calamari and Spicy food. The rest of the menu was good, particularly the steaks, and their wine list was quite impressive. Another good meal - well worth the stop.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014ENJOYED DINING IN THE DINING ROOM WHILE LIVE MUSIC PLAYING IN BAR. lEVEL OF NOISE WAS NOT DISTRACTING OR DROWN OUT CONVERSATION.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BendyVIPDined on 8/25/2014Very good for a business get together in the maion dining room. Wasn't too loud and we could hear each other without raising our voices. As usual food, wine, and service were very good on a busy night.Special Features:
- Still a good placeGoodFoodGuyDined on 8/21/2014Hasn't been here in two years. Food was good but last time it was great. Steaks seemed to be over seasoned. Server was efficient but not friendly. Would still recommend Sullivan's. Hope to be back sooner than 2 years from now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always tasty mealmmcwDined on 8/17/2014We love going to Sullivan's for dinner, lunch, and brunch on holidays. The food is always delicious!Special Features:
- Great anniversary dinnerSteakLoverDined on 8/10/2014We celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary at Sullivan's last weekend. Food and service were exceptional, as on the two previous visits we made to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantMulliganDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I went to Sullivan's for the first time for a birthday celebration, we will certainly go back! Everything was perfect! The wait staff was extremely attentive and the food was out of this world.Special Features:
- Sullivan's was amazingFoodie4lifeDined on 8/7/2014We went for my husband's birthday. Everything was perfect. The food was amazing and everyone there made my husband feel really special. To top it off, we got a complimentary dessert (of our choosing) and a picture with all of the staffs signatures on the frame. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Wednesday Night dinner at SullivansjoekDined on 8/6/2014Food was very good, however the restaurant was a little noisy and it was probably only at 60% capacity, if it was full I think the noise level would be extremely distracting. Service was great, wine list was outstanding. For folks on a diet, probably should have a selection of smaller portions. Also could cut down on the salt a little, the steaks here are great and really do not need much additional sauces or salt. Probably not a great place for a romantic dinner, seemed to be primarily larger groups for work functions and or parties of 6 or more people. The wines were a little over priced ( about 3 X the price at a wine store which usually its 2 to 2.5 X at most restaurants). Not sure if they had outdoor seating, but was not offeredSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once in a WhileGreatVIPDined on 8/2/2014Good food well prepared, but expect a steep bill. Dinner for two with a $25 Amex coupon was well over $120.00. A special occasion placeSpecial Features:
- birthday dinnervalentinesdayVIPDined on 8/2/2014We went to celebrate my brother's birthday. The food was good - we especially liked the prix fix menu - a great deal! But the best part of the evening was the way the staff treated us. The manager took a special group picture which the birthday boy took home. also they allowed us to enjoy cocktails & conversation over cocktails & have an unhurried, relaxed evening dinner!Special Features:
- rhk2131Dined on 8/2/2014PRICE FIXE MENUS USUALLY SKIMP ON PORTIONS.....NOT HERE ! WE TOOK A DOGGIE BAG HOME BECAUSE THE PROTIONS WERE MORE THAN ADEQUATE.Special Features:
- Good food at elevated pricesBoevDined on 7/29/2014This restaurant adds yet another steakhouse offering to the area, probably unnecessarily so. The steaks are well aged but a bit small and bit pricey. The atmosphere is very attractive although the noise level makes conversation difficult. Attentive service. Overall I would judge that we were provided good food at elevated prices.Special Features:
- Great findDivotDined on 7/25/2014Food and service were excellent. High noise factor. Steak done to perfection with a light crust outside and perfect inside to order. Excellent creamed spinich and tasteless Ceasar salad (save your money on this one). Best calamarie appetizer we ever had. Yummmm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestauranthhdrfVIPDined on 7/25/2014We really enjoy eating at Sullivan's. The food and the service are always perfect. We will be back in September!Special Features:
- Always Great Food & Service!mgnbdDined on 7/24/2014Sullivan's is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food and service are always great no matter which location we choose. The location in Lincolnshire has a nice outdoor patio. My husband and I come for special occasions like our anniversary and birthdays and I've also come for business dinners. The "knock out" martini is amazing and the wine list extensive. I travel a lot and am always trying new steakhouses, but I've had a difficult time finding any place that does filets as well as Sullivan's.Special Features:
- service was really slowgrrrrrrDined on 7/22/2014The places was pretty empty and the service was way to slow for a business lunch.
- FoodLuvtoeatDined on 7/20/2014We were not impress with their quality of food! Cesaer salad was not good, steakes were burned outside, and quality of name at for the price you pay was not good at all!Special Features:
- Sullivan's - a special treat!docfpsVIPDined on 7/19/2014This was our second visit to Sullivan's and it was, once again, superb! We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and everyone from the hostess to the busboys wished us a Happy Anniversary. The manager took our picture and gave it to us in a frame signed by the entire staff. My wife had the filet while I had the sliced sirloin. Both were cooked to perfection. At the conclusion of the meal, we ordered desserts, hot chocolate cake and key lime pie. When she delivered it, the waitress said that it was on the house. While it was a bit pricey for two retirees, it was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An awesome eveningTonympDined on 7/18/2014The entire evening was superb! There is nothing that could have been improved upon. Thank you Sullivans for helping to make a special occasion so memorable!Special Features:
- Great lunchproletatDined on 7/17/2014Food and service were very good. Attentive and acomodating staff. Nice ambiance for a business lunch.Special Features: