Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
250 Marriott Drive
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 8478830311x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm -10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday: 3:00pm -9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Brian Gray
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: We feature live music Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
- Special Events: Join us every Thursday and Sunday for Swingin' at Sullys. Live music and select $7 martinis, wine by the glass, and bar bites in the bar.
$39 "Sure Thing" menu. Three-course prixe fix menu with several great entrees to chose from.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire - Best Restaurants in Lincolnshire ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Lincolnshire reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)notable wine list (34)fit for foodies (29)romantic (28)good for groups (25)neighborhood gem (20)great for outdoor dining (18)vibrant bar scene (13)scenic view (10)great for lunch (8)late-night find (6)great for brunch (3)hot spot (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- upscale dining and funOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I went for the first time since we felt like dressing up and going somewhere special. That it was! Great food, ambiance, music (live in the bar), great wine. Cant wait till we go back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014We were celebrating my mom's birthday and went here for dinner. The staff was excellent, the food superb, and the atmosphere very good. My mother had a wonderful time and they made us feel very welcome. The staff was very attentive and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/12/20143 of 4 food dishes were great; however, one came cold which often means a mix-up in the kitchen or a non-attentive staff. Everyone we dealt with worked to make the experience a good one. This is the most personable of the high end steak houses and always a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Food was excellent and service was wonderful! Great Place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak placeJimFVIPDined on 9/1/2014Extensive wine list with average cost. Would love to see them have a great cab offered as a daily deal.Special Features:
- Great steakgr8fixDined on 8/30/2014Bone in ribeye and brussel sprouts were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion RestaurantnanoDined on 8/30/2014This was our first time here. The ambiance is very good. While the food is good (we also felt the use of garlic was a tad overwhelming) it is our opinion pricey leaving us thinking this is a special occasion restaurant for us. The service was good, however we waited over 20 minutes for our dessert leaving us time crunched for the play we were going to. We would recommend for special occasions.Special Features:
- Enjoyed All !!dinner44Dined on 8/30/2014We came to the restaurant to have a nice dinner with friends before going across the street to the Lincolnshire Marriott Theatre. All of us enjoyed the complete dining experience. Loved the drinks, food & the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014ENJOYED DINING IN THE DINING ROOM WHILE LIVE MUSIC PLAYING IN BAR. lEVEL OF NOISE WAS NOT DISTRACTING OR DROWN OUT CONVERSATION.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BendyVIPDined on 8/25/2014Very good for a business get together in the maion dining room. Wasn't too loud and we could hear each other without raising our voices. As usual food, wine, and service were very good on a busy night.Special Features:
- Still a good placeGoodFoodGuyDined on 8/21/2014Hasn't been here in two years. Food was good but last time it was great. Steaks seemed to be over seasoned. Server was efficient but not friendly. Would still recommend Sullivan's. Hope to be back sooner than 2 years from now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always tasty mealmmcwDined on 8/17/2014We love going to Sullivan's for dinner, lunch, and brunch on holidays. The food is always delicious!Special Features:
- Great anniversary dinnerSteakLoverDined on 8/10/2014We celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary at Sullivan's last weekend. Food and service were exceptional, as on the two previous visits we made to the restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful RestaurantMulliganDined on 8/9/2014My husband and I went to Sullivan's for the first time for a birthday celebration, we will certainly go back! Everything was perfect! The wait staff was extremely attentive and the food was out of this world.Special Features:
- Sullivan's was amazingFoodie4lifeDined on 8/7/2014We went for my husband's birthday. Everything was perfect. The food was amazing and everyone there made my husband feel really special. To top it off, we got a complimentary dessert (of our choosing) and a picture with all of the staffs signatures on the frame. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end.Special Features:
- Wednesday Night dinner at SullivansjoekDined on 8/6/2014Food was very good, however the restaurant was a little noisy and it was probably only at 60% capacity, if it was full I think the noise level would be extremely distracting. Service was great, wine list was outstanding. For folks on a diet, probably should have a selection of smaller portions. Also could cut down on the salt a little, the steaks here are great and really do not need much additional sauces or salt. Probably not a great place for a romantic dinner, seemed to be primarily larger groups for work functions and or parties of 6 or more people. The wines were a little over priced ( about 3 X the price at a wine store which usually its 2 to 2.5 X at most restaurants). Not sure if they had outdoor seating, but was not offeredSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once in a WhileGreatVIPDined on 8/2/2014Good food well prepared, but expect a steep bill. Dinner for two with a $25 Amex coupon was well over $120.00. A special occasion placeSpecial Features:
- birthday dinnervalentinesdayVIPDined on 8/2/2014We went to celebrate my brother's birthday. The food was good - we especially liked the prix fix menu - a great deal! But the best part of the evening was the way the staff treated us. The manager took a special group picture which the birthday boy took home. also they allowed us to enjoy cocktails & conversation over cocktails & have an unhurried, relaxed evening dinner!Special Features:
- rhk2131Dined on 8/2/2014PRICE FIXE MENUS USUALLY SKIMP ON PORTIONS.....NOT HERE ! WE TOOK A DOGGIE BAG HOME BECAUSE THE PROTIONS WERE MORE THAN ADEQUATE.Special Features:
- Good food at elevated pricesBoevDined on 7/29/2014This restaurant adds yet another steakhouse offering to the area, probably unnecessarily so. The steaks are well aged but a bit small and bit pricey. The atmosphere is very attractive although the noise level makes conversation difficult. Attentive service. Overall I would judge that we were provided good food at elevated prices.Special Features:
- Great findDivotDined on 7/25/2014Food and service were excellent. High noise factor. Steak done to perfection with a light crust outside and perfect inside to order. Excellent creamed spinich and tasteless Ceasar salad (save your money on this one). Best calamarie appetizer we ever had. Yummmm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestauranthhdrfVIPDined on 7/25/2014We really enjoy eating at Sullivan's. The food and the service are always perfect. We will be back in September!Special Features:
- Always Great Food & Service!mgnbdDined on 7/24/2014Sullivan's is one of my all time favorite restaurants. The food and service are always great no matter which location we choose. The location in Lincolnshire has a nice outdoor patio. My husband and I come for special occasions like our anniversary and birthdays and I've also come for business dinners. The "knock out" martini is amazing and the wine list extensive. I travel a lot and am always trying new steakhouses, but I've had a difficult time finding any place that does filets as well as Sullivan's.Special Features:
- service was really slowgrrrrrrDined on 7/22/2014The places was pretty empty and the service was way to slow for a business lunch.
- FoodLuvtoeatDined on 7/20/2014We were not impress with their quality of food! Cesaer salad was not good, steakes were burned outside, and quality of name at for the price you pay was not good at all!Special Features:
- Sullivan's - a special treat!docfpsVIPDined on 7/19/2014This was our second visit to Sullivan's and it was, once again, superb! We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and everyone from the hostess to the busboys wished us a Happy Anniversary. The manager took our picture and gave it to us in a frame signed by the entire staff. My wife had the filet while I had the sliced sirloin. Both were cooked to perfection. At the conclusion of the meal, we ordered desserts, hot chocolate cake and key lime pie. When she delivered it, the waitress said that it was on the house. While it was a bit pricey for two retirees, it was well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An awesome eveningTonympDined on 7/18/2014The entire evening was superb! There is nothing that could have been improved upon. Thank you Sullivans for helping to make a special occasion so memorable!Special Features:
- Great lunchproletatDined on 7/17/2014Food and service were very good. Attentive and acomodating staff. Nice ambiance for a business lunch.Special Features:
- Always a great place for businessInterviewdinnerVIPDined on 7/16/2014This place has a great staff and great food. Both my business guest and I had there Price Fixed $39.00 deal and we were both shocked at the quantity and the quality of the food. I will be back for the food and the service.Special Features:
- ConsistenttoughcookieVIPDined on 7/15/2014I have dinned here a number of times and not been disappointed. Like any restaurant they are bound to have an off night, but they go out of their way to fix it and make sure I'm happy with my dinner.
- Rain interrupts but doesn't ruinSteakLoverDined on 7/13/2014Our latest meal at Sullivan's was interrupted by rain just prior to the dessert course. We were smoothly moved from our outside seating and finished dessert indoors. Overall, food and service were excellent. The s'mores dessert was even better this time than it was on our previous visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening!!!!Weluv2dineDined on 7/5/2014There was seven in our party and it was unanimous WE WILL BE BACK!! The food,service and ambience were all wonderful. I asked for a close table because one of our guests has difficulty walking and they couldn't have been more accommodating. The hostess, servers etc. were friendly and professional. Most of us had the filet which was so tender the knife just glided through it. We ordered the Mac and cheese side and it was incredible and melted in your mouth! ALL our sides were delicious and we even saved room for desert!! Glad we did!!! I will be telling everyone I know about Sullivan's and how great it is!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable dining experiencegr8fixDined on 6/28/2014Food wine and service was much better than previous dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sullivan'ssalty1Dined on 6/21/2014My husband and I went to Sullivan's to celebrate our anniversary on a recommendation from a friend. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious! While it is a bit pricey, it was worth it for a celebration (and very rare date night!)Special Features:
- Awesome! Highly recommend!MsKaraokeDined on 6/21/2014Excellent waitstaff, service, cleanliness. Superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Place for DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014We came for a group lunch. We were definitely taken care of, but we are from a corporation where we only have a one hour lunch break. Our lunch took around 1:45 min, 2 hours if you count drive time. While it was a nice experience, it is not a good place for a very nice quick lunch.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Clay at Sullivan's hands sown makes you feel so special and is so accommodating that he is in a class of his own. Sullivan's is very lucky to have him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- more than just steakSteverinoDined on 6/14/2014Steakhouses of Sullivan's quality all have side dishes that pretty much mirror what the competition offers. My wedge salad was advertised by our waitperson has having the best blue cheese dressing...and it was very good, living up to the person's recommendation. The shaved brussel sprouts and the mac 'n cheese sides were delicious. The bananas foster bread pudding was also very, very good. And as a side note the steaks were topnotch too. The wine list was extensive and reasonably priced. I would recommend it Sullivan's highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner Fathers daymikeDined on 6/14/2014Service and quality of food did not equal the price of dinner. Atmosphere only redeeming feature.Special Features:
- Great service, but costlyRK1inPalatineVIPDined on 6/7/2014The prix fixe pricing kept the meal reasonable. Ala carte would have been very expensive. Food was very good, filet mignon very tender. Our waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.