Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
700 W. Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (610) 878-9025
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eric Gantz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are pleased to announce that Sullivan's Steakhouse is now taking its act on the road! Specializing in office functions, private parties or golf outings, we can now bring that same great Sullivan's food and enthusiastic staff directly to you. Rest assured that we will create an event that your guests will be talking about for weeks to come.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz in the bar Tuesday - Sunday night.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
232 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (160)notable wine list (88)romantic (82)good for groups (78)fit for foodies (71)vibrant bar scene (70)hot spot (39)neighborhood gem (22)great for lunch (16)late-night find (7)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- A wonderful Thanksgiving dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/27/2014My husband, daughter, and I really enjoyed our Thanksgiving dinner here. Our waitress was personable and chatty but didn't miss a beat on taking our order, bringing our food to us, and checking in throughout the afternoon. As expected, our bill was high but we felt it was worth it for the ambiance, food, and great service. Thank you, Sullivan's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go see RicardoKyleVIPDined on 11/25/2014Ricardo is the best. He makes it a dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great last minute decisiontbird1021VIPDined on 11/15/2014Made a late decision to go out to dinner and according to OT Sullivan's had open tables. However, when we got there the place was jam packed and people had already been waiting for their tables. We ended up waiting for about 45 minutes (at the bar) for our table. Which, was OK on this occasion. The restaurant was packed so it was very noisy. However, the meal was outstanding, as was the service. Steaks were cooked (rare) perfectly. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoudM102129Dined on 11/15/2014I have always been a fan of Sullivan's because of the food and service. On Saturday we took some family to the restaurant (their first time) and found it embarrassing. The volume of the crowd was so high that we could not carry on a conversation. The last thing I want to do on a special occasion is scream to be heard. I had to apologize after dinner due to the bad experience.Special Features:
- Everything was perfectSusanDined on 11/15/2014We always celebrate our birthdays at Sullivan's. We make reservations so our table is always ready when we walk in. Service was great and the fillet mignon was perfectly cooked. Love the Chambord Martini, and bread pudding. I can't find a thing we didn't like. Price is a little high, but still a wonderful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 11/15/2014The main course we both had was good, but the big disappointment was the salad wedge(it was very small)and the cheese steak eggrolls(were not made like they use to be).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverratedDavidtinDined on 11/13/2014What's all the buzz about? After being seated it took some time for our waiter to come by. When he finally showed, we had to ask for a wine list. "Yeah, I can get you one, I just wanted to come by because it's taken me a little while to get to you"! We ordered the two specials, a NY Strip, and filet 3 ways. I should have passed on the filet special as the sauces/toppings were average at best. We also ordered asparagus and sautéed mushrooms. The mushrooms tasted like they had sat uncover in fridge for a few days. One cheesecake to share for dessert had a mushy graham cracker crust, and was followed by a long wait for the check. Maybe fine if you're on a business expense account, or there with your mistress (yeah, we probably witnessed that, cause dads usually don't make out with their young daughters in the booth), but at $250 for 2, we probably won't be heading back anytime soon for what I thought was an overpriced average meal.Special Features:
- Best Steak HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/12/2014Great food and service. My only MAJOR complaint is the wine list is marked up 300% plus which is way over priced. Keeps me from going their more often. And its gouging the customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Tasty Steaks and Great ServicePokeyDined on 11/12/2014I went to Sullivan's while in business travel and was glad I did. They had a special that night which included three 4oz filets. One was Oscar style, one had peppercorn sauce with fried onions and the other had garlic butter sauce. They were all amazing and cooked just right. The service was great too. We had three managers stop by our table and check on us. I highly recommend this place for a good steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First classImhungry2Dined on 11/8/2014I chose Sullivan's based on the ratings and wasn't the least bit disappointed. Highly recommend this establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unusually Poor ServicecarnivoreDined on 11/8/2014Our waitress didn't stop much to check on us - seemed to be just going through the motions - I get it (we all have our "off" moments), but it was my birthday and I did not get a candle! I saw candles going to other tables! Also, we handed her a credit card and a gift card and the bill came back for a signature with BOTH and the entire bill was on the credit card -she missed the gift card. So, we had to straighten that out (took an extra 15 minutes all told) and my credit card bill still shows BOTH charges. Called someone about that and they assured us it would appear as voided within a few days, but now I have to keep checking on that. Food was fantastic as usual so we will go back, but we usually do not have sub-par service here.Special Features:
- Love this LocationOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/8/2014Sullivan's really varies by location, but the K of P spot is amazing. Food is wonderful and the service is exceptional. The complimentary valet parking is a nice touch too. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this place. My husband is a fan of the Stone crabs or lobster. I love the Mushroom stuffed filet.Special Features:
- Best steakhouse in kop!!!MikekopDined on 11/7/2014The staff was amazing! Band in the bar was fun. Food was outta this world stone crabs and steaks were perfect! The managers Mike and Eli were great! Zach the server is very good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- aprillongaprillongVIPDined on 11/7/2014The restaurant is pricey, which you know beforehand. Having said that, I didn't expect to receive the wedge salad to have the core of the lettuce be the bulk of my salad. It was impossible to cut thru. I never feel "good" giving a complaint but I did point this out to the nice waitress. She gave me another salad, but that kind of thing shouldn't happen at Sullivan's prices.Special Features:
- Service and food is outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Our waiter Mike, was Outstanding and so was the food, and my favorite, "The Knock Out"Special Features:
- Always outstandingRichardxDined on 10/31/2014I have always celebrated special occasions here due to the always great experience encountered from the valet to the hostesses to the service and food that followed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor food and overpricedLisaSRVIPDined on 10/29/2014Not much to say about our meal at Sullivans. Caesar salad and bisque were too salty, filet mignon was a bit tough and lacking in flavor, and dessert was nothing we'd order again. Overall - way overpriced for a below average meal. Disappointing.Special Features:
- PattiBDined on 10/26/2014This was the first time we didn't give it 100%. The temperature of the food wasn't as hot as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencekansasgirlDined on 10/25/2014We had a party of 8 celebrating in-laws 60th wedding anniversary. Staff was warm and welcoming and they really added to festive atmosphere of evening. This was a busy Saturday night, but we really felt "taken care of". Food was excellent. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great food/great serviceSK123Dined on 10/23/2014We had a great meal with a wonderful team of servers who helped make the dinner even more fun. Food was great, although the side dishes to accompany the awesome steaks were limited.Special Features:
- Never DissapointsMSparksDined on 10/22/2014We'll my title says it all. It's always a pleasure to go and eat at Sullivan's in KoP. My wife and I were celebrating her birthday and our 3rd wedding anniversary and as usual we had at great time.Special Features:
- SirBennettDined on 10/19/2014We were there to celebrate a birthday with a small group and the service and food was certainly fit for a special occasion. The staff was helpful without being intrusive. The birthday picture and dessert was also another special touch. Nice wine selection too. Definitely will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food/Friendly StaffQualityDined on 10/19/2014We celebrated the birthday's of my two children. Steaks were perfect as was the service. An enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:
- just okbryanlDined on 10/18/2014the place was just ok, nothing special and a little overpricedSpecial Features:
- Amazing Experiencesjthomas394VIPDined on 10/18/2014I've lost count the amount of times I've been to Sullivan's, but each time we always have a great experience. From the service to the food and drinks, this is by far one of my favorite restaurants that I recommend to anyone visiting the area. We were celebrating my boyfriends birthday and from the moment we arrived, they treated him so great (me too). Our waiter Zack was the best!!!! Can wait to go back! I do warn people people it's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it!Special Features:
- Incredible dinnered3614Dined on 10/18/2014Incredible dinner and excellent service. Will definitely return to celebrate our next special occasion.Special Features:
- UnbelievableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We had an amazing birthday dinner for my husband....everything was handled impeccably and with such care and thought....from the excellent service from our waitress Marci....to the delicious food that we ordered...to the small details of the hostess coming to take a picture of us at our special dinner and giving us a keepsake photo to take home...oh and also a complimentary birthday dessert!!!!!!! It is well worth the $$$$$$$ We will go back for sure.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TFDTreeDined on 10/17/2014I made reservations at Sullivan's to celebrate the engagement of my son. My husband had not met the bride-to-be's family. It was a wonderful experience. Not only great food and company, the staff at Sullivan's was exceptional. We were given complimentary glass of champagne and the newly engaged couple had their picture taken and given to them to remember the night. I would go back to Sullivan's in an instant. I also loved the Knock-out Pineapple drink. Thank you all for a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Great SteaksSeeFoodDined on 10/16/2014If consistancy is the key, Sullivans has the master key. The food is always excellent.Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationDivaExperienceDined on 10/11/2014When we arrived to Sullivan's we were seated by the Manager Eli, which we thought was unusual for the Manager to seat you. He was SUPER friendly and asked who was celebrating an anniversary and then went on to congratulate us on our 11th Wedding Anniversary. He then, left his business card and said if we should need anything to contact him. We were very impressed by the attention received even before we started our dining experience. We had brought another couple with us and it was there first time dining at Sullivan's and they loved it. Dinner was great and the "Knock-out" is a must have. We will return again. Until next time!Special Features:
- Great meal, very loud atmospherePhotoMomDined on 10/11/2014The meal was very good and service was good. I found the dining area very loud and a bit distractingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandingmommagirlDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I dined at Sullivan's for our monthly date night. It had been a while since we had been to Sullivan's however the food, service and atmosphere was the same - superb! We had a team of waiters doting on our every need, the food was perfect made to order and the knock out was just that a knock out! The bar seemed to be jumping as well with a small 2 piece band playing. Although we didn't have time to hang out it would have been a perfect ending to a great meal to have another drink in the bar. Sullivan's never disappoints!Special Features:
- QCMomDined on 10/11/2014Our server was phenomenal. Checked on us just the right amount of times, not overbearing. My steak and my husband's steak and lobster were cooked perfectly. The vegetables were OK (green beans and spinach) but not a lot of flavor. We would definately come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience with some issuesJoeTDined on 10/11/2014At the end of the night my wife and I enjoyed our steaks and the meal overall. However, there were a few issues with the dinner. We typically have a great time at Sullivan's and that was the main reason we chose to eat here for our anniversary. The odd thing was we arrived earlier than expected, 4:00 PM. We were the only people in the restaurant. We thought that might guarantee quick, quality service. That was not the case. The food was slow to arrive and when the main meal came out all the food was cool. It had to be sitting there for a long time. The top of my 6oz filet looked good but I noticed something on the side and flipped it over. A hollow fatty inside. Management addressed our concerns but it shouldn't have happened.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationBtravelerDined on 10/10/2014This was our first visit to Sullivans and we will certainly be going back. When we were seated we were immediately asked if we were celebrating a special occassion. It was my husbands birthday and we were wowed by the special treatment we received! Unfortunately, there was a problem with one of our meals which was immediately corrected with great apologies & complimentary dessert wine. The food overall was very good, the restaurant was very busy but we were not rushed. We had a wonderful evening & look forward to a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrate!luveatingoutDined on 10/9/2014We celebrated our Anniversary and had an outstanding evening! They made it feel very special by giving us a desert and taking our picture and giving it to us! Food was amazing and the service was impeccable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/9/2014What ever they do to the beef here, I have never been able to find a place that seasons it as well. We dine here often and nearly all the time it is a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service makes the differentRarelywriteDined on 10/8/2014A former co-worker and friend and I had dinner the other night, we haven't seen each other in two years. Our server was amazing... she was personable and friendly and most importantly knew when to interject.Special Features:
- Sullivan's King of PrussiaElegantdiner13Dined on 10/8/2014We went to Sullivan's for my husband's birthday. The appetizers, calamari & cheese steak rolls were delicious. Our service was excellent and our steak salad and steak were tender and delicious. The manager stopped by to see how our dinner was. We would definitely come back again. Only con, the air conditioning was too high. I kept my jacket on all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for birthday celebrationphillydocVIPDined on 10/6/2014Went for a birthday, and could not have been made to feel more special. Service was excellent. As always, the ambiance is fun and retro.Special Features: