Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
700 W. Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6108789025x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eric Gantz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are pleased to announce that Sullivan's Steakhouse is now taking its act on the road! Specializing in office functions, private parties or golf outings, we can now bring that same great Sullivan's food and enthusiastic staff directly to you. Rest assured that we will create an event that your guests will be talking about for weeks to come.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz in the bar Tuesday - Sunday night.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
217 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (143)notable wine list (80)romantic (73)good for groups (65)fit for foodies (62)vibrant bar scene (53)hot spot (34)great for lunch (18)neighborhood gem (16)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (9)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- SirBennettDined on 10/19/2014We were there to celebrate a birthday with a small group and the service and food was certainly fit for a special occasion. The staff was helpful without being intrusive. The birthday picture and dessert was also another special touch. Nice wine selection too. Definitely will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food/Friendly StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/19/2014We celebrated the birthday's of my two children. Steaks were perfect as was the service. An enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:
- Amazing Experiencesjthomas394VIPDined on 10/18/2014I've lost count the amount of times I've been to Sullivan's, but each time we always have a great experience. From the service to the food and drinks, this is by far one of my favorite restaurants that I recommend to anyone visiting the area. We were celebrating my boyfriends birthday and from the moment we arrived, they treated him so great (me too). Our waiter Zack was the best!!!! Can wait to go back! I do warn people people it's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it!Special Features:
- Incredible dinnered3614Dined on 10/18/2014Incredible dinner and excellent service. Will definitely return to celebrate our next special occasion.Special Features:
- UnbelievableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014We had an amazing birthday dinner for my husband....everything was handled impeccably and with such care and thought....from the excellent service from our waitress Marci....to the delicious food that we ordered...to the small details of the hostess coming to take a picture of us at our special dinner and giving us a keepsake photo to take home...oh and also a complimentary birthday dessert!!!!!!! It is well worth the $$$$$$$ We will go back for sure.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TFDTreeDined on 10/17/2014I made reservations at Sullivan's to celebrate the engagement of my son. My husband had not met the bride-to-be's family. It was a wonderful experience. Not only great food and company, the staff at Sullivan's was exceptional. We were given complimentary glass of champagne and the newly engaged couple had their picture taken and given to them to remember the night. I would go back to Sullivan's in an instant. I also loved the Knock-out Pineapple drink. Thank you all for a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Great SteaksSeeFoodDined on 10/16/2014If consistancy is the key, Sullivans has the master key. The food is always excellent.Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationDivaExperienceDined on 10/11/2014When we arrived to Sullivan's we were seated by the Manager Eli, which we thought was unusual for the Manager to seat you. He was SUPER friendly and asked who was celebrating an anniversary and then went on to congratulate us on our 11th Wedding Anniversary. He then, left his business card and said if we should need anything to contact him. We were very impressed by the attention received even before we started our dining experience. We had brought another couple with us and it was there first time dining at Sullivan's and they loved it. Dinner was great and the "Knock-out" is a must have. We will return again. Until next time!Special Features:
- Great meal, very loud atmospherePhotoMomDined on 10/11/2014The meal was very good and service was good. I found the dining area very loud and a bit distractingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandingmommagirlDined on 10/11/2014My husband and I dined at Sullivan's for our monthly date night. It had been a while since we had been to Sullivan's however the food, service and atmosphere was the same - superb! We had a team of waiters doting on our every need, the food was perfect made to order and the knock out was just that a knock out! The bar seemed to be jumping as well with a small 2 piece band playing. Although we didn't have time to hang out it would have been a perfect ending to a great meal to have another drink in the bar. Sullivan's never disappoints!Special Features:
- QCMomDined on 10/11/2014Our server was phenomenal. Checked on us just the right amount of times, not overbearing. My steak and my husband's steak and lobster were cooked perfectly. The vegetables were OK (green beans and spinach) but not a lot of flavor. We would definately come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience with some issuesJoeTDined on 10/11/2014At the end of the night my wife and I enjoyed our steaks and the meal overall. However, there were a few issues with the dinner. We typically have a great time at Sullivan's and that was the main reason we chose to eat here for our anniversary. The odd thing was we arrived earlier than expected, 4:00 PM. We were the only people in the restaurant. We thought that might guarantee quick, quality service. That was not the case. The food was slow to arrive and when the main meal came out all the food was cool. It had to be sitting there for a long time. The top of my 6oz filet looked good but I noticed something on the side and flipped it over. A hollow fatty inside. Management addressed our concerns but it shouldn't have happened.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationBtravelerDined on 10/10/2014This was our first visit to Sullivans and we will certainly be going back. When we were seated we were immediately asked if we were celebrating a special occassion. It was my husbands birthday and we were wowed by the special treatment we received! Unfortunately, there was a problem with one of our meals which was immediately corrected with great apologies & complimentary dessert wine. The food overall was very good, the restaurant was very busy but we were not rushed. We had a wonderful evening & look forward to a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/9/2014What ever they do to the beef here, I have never been able to find a place that seasons it as well. We dine here often and nearly all the time it is a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service makes the differentRarelywriteDined on 10/8/2014A former co-worker and friend and I had dinner the other night, we haven't seen each other in two years. Our server was amazing... she was personable and friendly and most importantly knew when to interject.Special Features:
- Sullivan's King of PrussiaElegantdiner13Dined on 10/8/2014We went to Sullivan's for my husband's birthday. The appetizers, calamari & cheese steak rolls were delicious. Our service was excellent and our steak salad and steak were tender and delicious. The manager stopped by to see how our dinner was. We would definitely come back again. Only con, the air conditioning was too high. I kept my jacket on all night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for birthday celebrationphillydocVIPDined on 10/6/2014Went for a birthday, and could not have been made to feel more special. Service was excellent. As always, the ambiance is fun and retro.Special Features:
- td31gDined on 10/6/2014Food was fantastic. Our waitress was so friendly and attentive. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over Inflated pricesreviewer7Dined on 10/4/2014This is my second time visiting Sullivans within a 6 month period. First time food quality was much better. First off, if you are making a reservation add 45 minutes till you will sit down. My husband ordered the filet with the addition of the crabmeat and asparagus. If there was a whole tablespoon of shredded crabmeat on his filet I am being generous. I know food cost are outrageous right now, but honestly they could have spared a little bit more. His caesar salad consisted of the tips of the romaine lettuce, the part most restaurants cut and discard. It was most difficult to eat, somewhat wilted and too strong a taste for caesar salad. Everyone else was tasty, just not over the top exceptional for the price paid!Special Features:
- MehskydvrDined on 10/4/2014Steak was very good, everything else was meh. Service was below par, especially for a restaurant at this price level: we weren't told about any available specials, we were served cold coffee after dinner, I never received a glass of port that I ordered with dessert, no ground pepper offered with our salad. We ordered from the prix fixe menu, and the steak was very good. Wedge salad had no bacon - afterwards, server said that that's the default. You have to ask for it. Never had a wedge without bacon, but fine, whatever, thanks for letting us know when we ordered. Lobster & shrimp bisque was OK, but way over-spiced. Key lime pie - big serving but underwhelming. No draft beer? At all? Really? Complimentary valet was a nice touch.Special Features:
- JimOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014Second time dining here. Noise level extremely loud. Both times dining , not able to carry on a conversation because of the noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful night outnomnomDined on 10/2/2014My boyfriend and I dined at Sullivan's Steakhouse for a much needed night out together. The service was impeccable from the start. We had a drink at the bar before our reservation time, and the bar was very happening. Our drink orders were taken promptly and the wine recommended to me was outstanding. Once seated, our server was very knowledgeable on the menu. We both ordered from the prix fixed menu-- the cheesesteak egg rolls are an asbolute MUST if you are dining at Sullivan's! I'm not sure what the secret is-but I could possibly eat these every day and enjoy them equally as much each time! The filet was cooked exactly to order, and had the most delicious flavor. I can not wait to book another night out at Sullivan's!Special Features:
- Excellent Expereince Early diningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/29/2014We had a great dinner early at Sullivan's to celebrate our anniversary. Dining early between 5 and 7 PM, it was very quiet and the restaurant was spotless. The service was excellent and the food was outstanding as usual. The restaurant helped locate the local florist who delivered flowers early and they were at our table before we arrived. Sullivan's has a great wine selection, but the cocktails were excellent. A great lobster tail special and bone in filet made our meal a shared surf and turf, and it was cooked and served to perfection. Our server Jen was wonderful and even helped carry the flowers out to the car! Try Sullivan's for a great meal or special occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I took my husband here on 9/28 for his Birthday Dinner and it was the first time both of us ever went to Sullivan's and we loved it! Service was very good and everyone was very friendly. They had one of the best French Onion Soup's I ever had and I am picky! We both very much enjoyed our meals and they had some nice birthday touches for my hubby. The prices are a bit higher than I think what they should be...would only dine here for a special occasion!Special Features:
- The entree was the anticlimaxLansdaleLoungers23Dined on 9/26/2014We had an excellent experience with excellent service. The appetizer was fantastic (especially my wife's calimari), the soup and salad were very good, and the bread hot , fresh, and tasty. My wife got a filet that was only good (they smothered it in gravy, which was totally unnecessary) and my salmon was not very good. We were both surprised since we had been there before, but neither of us wouold order the same entree if we went back anytime soon. It was our anniversary, and they made a nice fuss (but not over the top) and took a picture and gave it to us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014we had an awesome time, we took friends to Sullivans for their anniversary and a birthday. The waitresses were awesome as well as the hostesses and one of them made a second picture of us so each couple had one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off night in many waysPJTEGBDined on 9/24/2014seated immediately and server (Marci) was cordial. My first martini was watered down and weak as it sat in ice too long. Fruit flys around our table. Server recommended special bone in fillet which I ordered. Under cooked and sent back. Try another steak house first as there are plenty of choices in area.
- Nice SteakhouseTriciaDDined on 9/20/2014We choose this based on good reviews on OpenTable. It pretty much measured up. All of us order the Prix Fixe, which by the way was $42 pp not the $39 pp shown on the menu posted on OpenTable. Still a good value. We all had filet mignon. The iceberg wedge salad was huge & quite good. Also liked our appetizer choices. Dessert is not included but you won't have room for it anyway! The bread was very good but hard to cut table side - this could use slicing in the kitchen to help us from making a scene trying to cut it! Also our waitress was a little too loud and we felt like she interrupted conversations rather than serve more discreetly but she did pay good attention to the table on the plus side. It was really just a personality thing.Special Features:
- really loudfoodieDined on 9/20/2014Service was great, steak awesome, bread hard as concrete, wedge salad awesome and dessert was real good. All food is very expensive. If it wasn't for a gift card I wouldn't have went.Special Features:
- sullivans is the place to be!SulliVIPDined on 9/19/2014Always love going to sullivans! The pre-fix menu is great and the people there are amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the normal experienceTrollsDadVIPDined on 9/18/2014I am a big fan of Sullivan's and this was definitely not the normal visit, nor their finest hour. Services was outstanding, food was adequate at best. One steak was way way way overcooked. Ordered med-well (light pink) and came out butterflied and like a shoe. Took 45 minutes to re-fire and serve. I had a full wine dumped on me when the busser didn't realize it was full and he turned it over to clear it... fun. They did make take off the steak, and 2 sides, but only after my colleague made the point of everything that happened. Very disappointing, although they made it right. We should not have had to ask though. I am a fan of Sullivans and will return for sure. It was just an off night.Special Features:
- Impeccable service, excellent meal.Out2dinnerDined on 9/16/2014The entire experience from the valet, hostess, server and manager delivered exceptional service. Everyone greeted you with a smile and provided top-notch customer service. Every dish was delicious and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveCleaveDined on 9/16/2014Waitress was friendly but forgot to get a final glass of wine. The Filet was dry & not very tasty. The fish entre was overcooked & dry. The fish portion was small especially considering the sides are all ale-carte. I was not warned about the extremely hot trivet that came with the mushrooms & I burned my fingers resulting in a blister. Overall the food was not even as good as Longhorn Steakhouse. Not worth the money!
- Great for romantic events!jtz109Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I recently celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary at Sullivan's. They treated us great and met all of my special requests to ensure a nice romantic dinner with my wife. Superior service, fantastic food, unbelievable wine selections!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectKeltokelVIPDined on 9/13/2014Perfect food and service. My blackened steak was to die for. They treated us very special since it was our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationsparkleDined on 9/12/2014We really enjoyed this place for my daughter's 25th birthday dinner. The food was very good--we all ordered filets or strip steaks. Loved the crab, asparagus and Bearnaise sauce. Wine was good but very pricey. My steak was too rare the first time it came (at least it was too rare and not overdone) and fine the second time. We all thoroughly enjoyed the birthday cake she got (well, it was a slice, but there was so much food before dessert, the slice was perfect.) Our waiter was fantastic and very nice....my daughter left her number for him to call...still waiting.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud/NoisyGoodFriendsGoodTimesDined on 9/12/2014Went to dinner last Friday night with my husband. We have dined many times at Sullivan's; however, the past two times we have noticed a decline in the quality of the food, and service. This most recent visit, the restaurant was very loud, and a couple dining nearby brought their 2 young children. We go out to a nice restaurant only to listen to a 1-year old scream throughout dinner!! My steak was heavily seasoned with salt and pepper. Their signature Knockout martini is not as good as it once was. For some reason they switched from Stoli to Svedka. Our waitress, while very nice, was a hard sell with apps, wine (this after taking our drink order), desserts! Unfortunately we are not intending to return in the near future.
- DisappointingBetaVIPDined on 9/12/2014If you are going to offer dry-aged beef, you better know how to cook it. Service was slow. Waiter had no idea what single malt scotch was available. Have enjoyed other Sullivan locations; will not be returning to this one.Special Features:
- Great, great, great!ExperiencedDined on 9/9/2014I went to Sullivan's to celebrate my Hubby's birthday. We had 2 'Knockouts' each because they were so tasty and delicious. Their cheesesteak egg rolls are extremely tasty as well as the roasted balsamic chicken. The salmon was not good but the other foods and service made up for it. The restaurant is usually filled with business folks in the area, including me now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My First VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2014service was good. food was AWESOME! looking. this is my second best steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.