Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
700 W. Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6108789025x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Eric Gantz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are pleased to announce that Sullivan's Steakhouse is now taking its act on the road! Specializing in office functions, private parties or golf outings, we can now bring that same great Sullivan's food and enthusiastic staff directly to you. Rest assured that we will create an event that your guests will be talking about for weeks to come.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz in the bar Tuesday - Sunday night.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
205 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (141)notable wine list (65)good for groups (62)romantic (60)fit for foodies (59)vibrant bar scene (55)hot spot (29)great for lunch (23)neighborhood gem (21)late-night find (17)kid-friendly (12)great for brunch (7)great for outdoor dining (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- Made Our Anniversary MemorableAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014The service was excellent from the moment we reached the door. The waiter provided us with a quieter area and he was absolutely the tops. From recommendations on wine to just an overall friendly person, he provided the personality for the restaurant. My wife and I have celebrated our anniversary at another high-end restaurant nearby and had a...not-so-nice experience. Sullivan's was an exceptional experience in a very positive way. I'd definitely return!Special Features:
- Expensive for being Avgcpetrillo1Dined on 8/23/2014Ask for a quite table in the corner, they sat us in the middle of the room, noisy loud. Ask to move was told no table available (not true).. Steak was fatty, more than normal fatty... "garlic meatballs very good". Don't know if I'll go back, it was like that
- Salt Lovers OnlyHonestOpinionDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I had dinner at Sullivans. Since this was our first visit, we both ordered the price fixed dinner to get a sampling of the fare. The soup was a seafood bisque. The soup was good but was sorely lacking in seafood. The entrees were cooked to perfection however both entrees, filet migon and NY Strip steak were both over salted. The filet was tender but the strip steak was tough. We were not the only diners with problems. I observed several other diners having issues with their dinners. Overall this was a very disappointing dining experience.
- Anniversary Dinner to RememberBenInStaffordVADined on 8/22/2014My wife and I were in the King of Prussia, PA area because I needed a medical procedure at a local facility. Oddly enough, our 14 year wedding anniversary was the same day we left Virginia to head up to Pennsylvania for the surgery. I booked a reservation on my Open Table phone app just a few hours ahead of time. I informed them of our 14-year anniversary and asked if they would place a card addressed to my lovely wife on the table for our arrival. When we arrived, everyone greeted and addressed us with smiles and warmth, and the table and card were set and in place. Our server was incredible, as was the rest of the staff. They took our picture at the end of the night, printed it out, and everyone signed it. How awesome is that????!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Menu limited - do not go if you are not a steak lover
- Great Steaks69erVIPDined on 8/20/2014The Filet Mignon was very good. The service okay, waitress kept forgetting to get our refills on drinks. The noise level was horrible, couldn't hear each other talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/20/2014We come to Sullivan's about 3 times a year. It's our favorite steakhouse. The good is delicious and reliably on point every time. This time a server accidentally spilled coffee on my mom and it was beautifully rectified my the server and management. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointed with SullivansOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014We had a $25 gift card for Sullivan's Steak house so thought we would give it a try. Had a drink in the bar and that was fine...bartenders are more than competent and service was good. Not a lot of people in the dining room at first but it quickly filled up and noise level was soon quite loud...the calamari appetizer was terrific and the caprese type salad was OK...problem was the steak. my $45 rib eye was cooked properly but it was not tender...couldn't believe it was so hard to cut...also it wasn't all that flavorful. My wife strip steak was pretty much the same...this is an expensive place ---business expense account driven....I went for the beef and for the money spent left dissapointed. Better dining options are available.
- Premium Quality Food and AtmosphereSupremeDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent and served in a very timely fashion despite being a full house. Servers were knowledgable of both the food and wine menu. If you haven't treated yourself to a premium fine dining experience, go now an enjoy yourself at Sullivan's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodHoukDined on 8/16/2014Our steak is always amazing at this restaurant. Sides delicious, good wine list! There were four of us, the cooks did not cook our food to order. Two had to be sent back to be cooked more. A little inconvenient. However, food, service and quality has always been excellent! We will be back and feel is is one of the best steak houses today!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014Very good steak with excellent service. Far too noise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much improvedChuckVIPDined on 8/12/2014I am happy to see that the management & staff has become more proactive in the delivery of a consistent and pleasurable dining experience. The overall service and food was very good this time and after not dining at this restaurant for the past six months, I'm glad we returned.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014A/C was on a bit high, but after a while it is not as noticeable. Get's crowded quickly, once it does, the noise goes up a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DOBODoBoVIPDined on 8/11/2014The professionalism and friendly attitude of the entire staff made for a lovely dinner for my wife and me.Special Features:
- Over cookedMe12Dined on 8/10/2014Lobster like rubber. Steak good. No on mashed potatoes. They were out of the special lobster with 6 ounce filet. Waitress said she could substitute an 8 ounce lobster. Needed up charging me the full price for both when it was to be a special combined. Not too happy there. I have had better cocktails elsewhereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time and service.TMC362Dined on 8/8/2014We celebrated out 7 year anniversary and had Jen as our server. Great service and outstanding food. We try and make it there every year for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mmmmm....LuckerDined on 8/7/2014I don't know where to start about this place. The service, personable manager, efficiency and cleanliness were outstanding. The lobster and fillet were splendid. Great food, great atmosphere. Worth the visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Business Discussion venueNoGMODined on 8/4/2014Service was excellent. Food was prepared as requested (I am a vegetarian in a steak house!). They cooked my veggie sides as ordered into a main course.Special Features:
- Good not greatHelpinghandVAVIPDined on 8/3/2014Food was good not great to me. Based on other reviews I was expecting my socks knocked off but was not the case. Even with the dry aged tomahawk. I'm not saying it was bad but as cost for performance I'd try another steak house. Service was slow but very good. Just my two centSpecial Features:
- Always FantasticDateNightDinerDined on 8/2/2014We love coming to Sullivan's. Food is always consistently fabulous and the service is stellar. In King of Prussia there are many steak houses to choose from, but we always pick Sullivans because we know we will have a fantastic meal.Special Features:
- Nice meal, but!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/1/2014We found our meal combination of surf and turf to be exceptionally good. Our waitress was also very attentive which met our needs. We realize this is a well known steak house, however their prices are not proportionate to the size of food served. Being close to $200, we had to check our bill which we never do, just to make sure we were not overcharged.Special Features:
- Dad's birthday was a hitPLT824Dined on 7/30/2014We took my father for his 80th birthday. The staff could not have been nicer, with several wishing him a happy birthday. The food was definately stepped up, much better than the last time we were there about 1.5 years ago. My father fell in love with the cheesesteak eggrolls! And, the manager promptly addressed my husband's luke warm lobster by replacing it with a steaming hot one that was perfectly done. Our server, Patrick, was very engaging and responsive as well.Special Features:
- 5-Star Service and Food!!Amelade444Dined on 7/30/2014My husband and I went here for a romantic dinner for our 20th anniversary. Not only did we receive well wishes from the hostess, two managers, and our waitress, but one of the managers even brought two glasses of champagne for us on the house! Absolutely TOP NOTCH service and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the filet mignon with peppercorn sauce. For sides, you can't beat the potato gratin and baked potato, the latter of which they dress table side, so you can request as much sour cream, butter, and bacon to suit your own individual tastes.Special Features:
- Great Pre-Fixe Menu & Great StaffBrynMawrMomDined on 7/27/2014My husband and I were looking for a steakhouse dinner on a smaller scale and the 3 course pre-fixe fit the bill perfectly at $39.95. The portions were perfect and our filets were done exactly as ordered. Upon arrival and departure, Donna, the hostess was high energy and all smiles plus made time for a pleasant conversation with us, our server Alexa was knowledgeable and helpful with recommendations (especially The Knockout Martini for starters) and Austin the floor manager popped over to chat with us a few times. As a former restaurant manager, I appreciate the overall dining experience, and feeling welcomed and not rushed is a big part of it. Cheers to the Sullivan's staff for a fun night. Steakhouse ambiance without the attitude!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sullivan's KoPKMPicksDined on 7/26/2014Delicious as always. We tried the Prix Fix menu and it was perfect, we got a little of everything without stuffing ourselves silly.Special Features:
- Could have been better.SammysprizeVIPDined on 7/25/2014Service was very wavy. It was either too aggressive or no where to be found. All servers very nice but. Food is very expensive. Food was good but not over the top. We all had steak. Mine was over cooked,my husband's was undercooked and my mom's was just right. They did take $$$ off the bill for my steak and cooked another for me to take home but I wanted a good steak to eat there not take out. There are other steak places near us, so we maybe trying another before we go back.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerJfk727Dined on 7/25/2014Everything was delicious. Waiter was tremendous. A very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good except for saltJEB99Dined on 7/24/2014We enjoyed our dinner very much. Only problem was steak on my salad was overly salted.Special Features:
- JKTKVIPDined on 7/22/2014The best quality shrimp I have eaten in a long time! Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience.DiningProVIPDined on 7/19/2014With so many dining choices in the King of Prussia area, it takes excellent food, service and atmosphere to stand out and Sullivan's delivers. We started with shrimp cocktail, then salads, followed by steaks, prepared perfectly. I must recommend the shaved Brussels sprouts and the horse radish mashed potatoes and of course mushrooms, all of which come in shareable portions. Our server Zack was so friendly and professional (and a good server can make all the difference in a dining experience), so request him when you make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very accommodating!romanticdinnerDined on 7/19/2014When I booked our reservation I asked for a quiet table, mainly because my husband has a hearing problem when there is a lot of background noise. When we got there they put us at the perfect table, in a second dinning area away from the main section. It was wonderful! Our service was great, Kim really took good care of us. Awesome steaks as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks for a great night!MERL77Dined on 7/14/2014We had a wonderful time from the moment we stepped in the door. We were seating and immediately welcomed by our waiter Tom. He was on point. We gave him some instructions on how we wanted our drinks to flow and he nailed it. He was very informative and funny. I ordered the filet medium rare and before I could even judge for myself he knew by looking at it that it wasn't warn and pink. Within minutes I had a new filet in front of me and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmyAmyPaulDined on 7/12/2014Everything we ate was delicious. Seered tuna and caesar salad - awesome. Steak and lobster tails both great. Nice warm, fresh bread. Potatoes au gratin, good, but not as fabulous as I would have expected. Recommend Sullivan's highly.Special Features:
- EvodeerDined on 7/11/2014Great place warm service, excelent food. Good environment that makes you feel important or the place you want to stay for long timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/11/2014My experience at Sullivan's was great! I am a vegetarian, but took my boyfriend there for his birthday. My salad was delicious and inexpensive and he loved his NY strip steak. Our waitress was friendly and two managers came to our table to wish him a happy birthday. We were offered a photo and enjoyed the blondie brownie as a complimentary birthday dessert! I recommend this restaurant for any special occasion, great atmosphere and service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/9/2014We went for out Anniversary and it was great. I ordered my filet butterflied and when it came out it was in the shape of a butterfly!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wedding Anniversary #14Wedann14Dined on 7/8/2014Service was outstanding! Entree was so so....Steak smothered with blue cheese sausce.
- LunchPfcrockVIPDined on 7/8/2014The 6 oz filet is a great menu item. Also the staff is friendly and polite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food - excellent; service - amazingScotty2HottyDined on 7/3/2014The filet I had was the best I've ever tasted and the sides were very good. The service (by Ricardo) was simply awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday CelebrationWhogirlDined on 7/3/2014I regularly use Sullivans as my 'go-to' birthday place. Expect to spend fine dining lunch prices, however you can also expect great service, wonderful food, attentive waiters, and a classy handling of the event. No stupid singing or clapping or head gear, instead you get a candle in your dessert and best wishes for a nice day. I highly recommend the place. In my mind, it is the best steakhouse in the King of Prussia area.Special Features: