Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
700 W. Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 6108789025x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Tuesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eric Gantz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We are pleased to announce that Sullivan's Steakhouse is now taking its act on the road! Specializing in office functions, private parties or golf outings, we can now bring that same great Sullivan's food and enthusiastic staff directly to you. Rest assured that we will create an event that your guests will be talking about for weeks to come.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz in the bar Tuesday - Sunday night.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
196 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (135)notable wine list (67)romantic (64)good for groups (61)fit for foodies (60)vibrant bar scene (47)hot spot (28)great for lunch (21)neighborhood gem (16)late-night find (14)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I took my husband here on 9/28 for his Birthday Dinner and it was the first time both of us ever went to Sullivan's and we loved it! Service was very good and everyone was very friendly. They had one of the best French Onion Soup's I ever had and I am picky! We both very much enjoyed our meals and they had some nice birthday touches for my hubby. The prices are a bit higher than I think what they should be...would only dine here for a special occasion!Special Features:
- The entree was the anticlimaxLansdaleLoungers23Dined on 9/26/2014We had an excellent experience with excellent service. The appetizer was fantastic (especially my wife's calimari), the soup and salad were very good, and the bread hot , fresh, and tasty. My wife got a filet that was only good (they smothered it in gravy, which was totally unnecessary) and my salmon was not very good. We were both surprised since we had been there before, but neither of us wouold order the same entree if we went back anytime soon. It was our anniversary, and they made a nice fuss (but not over the top) and took a picture and gave it to us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014we had an awesome time, we took friends to Sullivans for their anniversary and a birthday. The waitresses were awesome as well as the hostesses and one of them made a second picture of us so each couple had one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off night in many waysPJTEGBDined on 9/24/2014seated immediately and server (Marci) was cordial. My first martini was watered down and weak as it sat in ice too long. Fruit flys around our table. Server recommended special bone in fillet which I ordered. Under cooked and sent back. Try another steak house first as there are plenty of choices in area.
- Nice SteakhouseTriciaDDined on 9/20/2014We choose this based on good reviews on OpenTable. It pretty much measured up. All of us order the Prix Fixe, which by the way was $42 pp not the $39 pp shown on the menu posted on OpenTable. Still a good value. We all had filet mignon. The iceberg wedge salad was huge & quite good. Also liked our appetizer choices. Dessert is not included but you won't have room for it anyway! The bread was very good but hard to cut table side - this could use slicing in the kitchen to help us from making a scene trying to cut it! Also our waitress was a little too loud and we felt like she interrupted conversations rather than serve more discreetly but she did pay good attention to the table on the plus side. It was really just a personality thing.Special Features:
- really loudfoodieDined on 9/20/2014Service was great, steak awesome, bread hard as concrete, wedge salad awesome and dessert was real good. All food is very expensive. If it wasn't for a gift card I wouldn't have went.Special Features:
- sullivans is the place to be!SulliVIPDined on 9/19/2014Always love going to sullivans! The pre-fix menu is great and the people there are amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the normal experienceTrollsDadVIPDined on 9/18/2014I am a big fan of Sullivan's and this was definitely not the normal visit, nor their finest hour. Services was outstanding, food was adequate at best. One steak was way way way overcooked. Ordered med-well (light pink) and came out butterflied and like a shoe. Took 45 minutes to re-fire and serve. I had a full wine dumped on me when the busser didn't realize it was full and he turned it over to clear it... fun. They did make take off the steak, and 2 sides, but only after my colleague made the point of everything that happened. Very disappointing, although they made it right. We should not have had to ask though. I am a fan of Sullivans and will return for sure. It was just an off night.Special Features:
- Impeccable service, excellent meal.Out2dinnerDined on 9/16/2014The entire experience from the valet, hostess, server and manager delivered exceptional service. Everyone greeted you with a smile and provided top-notch customer service. Every dish was delicious and perfectly prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExpensiveCleaveDined on 9/16/2014Waitress was friendly but forgot to get a final glass of wine. The Filet was dry & not very tasty. The fish entre was overcooked & dry. The fish portion was small especially considering the sides are all ale-carte. I was not warned about the extremely hot trivet that came with the mushrooms & I burned my fingers resulting in a blister. Overall the food was not even as good as Longhorn Steakhouse. Not worth the money!
- Great for romantic events!jtz109Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I recently celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary at Sullivan's. They treated us great and met all of my special requests to ensure a nice romantic dinner with my wife. Superior service, fantastic food, unbelievable wine selections!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectKeltokelVIPDined on 9/13/2014Perfect food and service. My blackened steak was to die for. They treated us very special since it was our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday celebrationsparkleDined on 9/12/2014We really enjoyed this place for my daughter's 25th birthday dinner. The food was very good--we all ordered filets or strip steaks. Loved the crab, asparagus and Bearnaise sauce. Wine was good but very pricey. My steak was too rare the first time it came (at least it was too rare and not overdone) and fine the second time. We all thoroughly enjoyed the birthday cake she got (well, it was a slice, but there was so much food before dessert, the slice was perfect.) Our waiter was fantastic and very nice....my daughter left her number for him to call...still waiting.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too Loud/NoisyGoodFriendsGoodTimesDined on 9/12/2014Went to dinner last Friday night with my husband. We have dined many times at Sullivan's; however, the past two times we have noticed a decline in the quality of the food, and service. This most recent visit, the restaurant was very loud, and a couple dining nearby brought their 2 young children. We go out to a nice restaurant only to listen to a 1-year old scream throughout dinner!! My steak was heavily seasoned with salt and pepper. Their signature Knockout martini is not as good as it once was. For some reason they switched from Stoli to Svedka. Our waitress, while very nice, was a hard sell with apps, wine (this after taking our drink order), desserts! Unfortunately we are not intending to return in the near future.
- DisappointingBetaVIPDined on 9/12/2014If you are going to offer dry-aged beef, you better know how to cook it. Service was slow. Waiter had no idea what single malt scotch was available. Have enjoyed other Sullivan locations; will not be returning to this one.Special Features:
- Great, great, great!ExperiencedDined on 9/9/2014I went to Sullivan's to celebrate my Hubby's birthday. We had 2 'Knockouts' each because they were so tasty and delicious. Their cheesesteak egg rolls are extremely tasty as well as the roasted balsamic chicken. The salmon was not good but the other foods and service made up for it. The restaurant is usually filled with business folks in the area, including me now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My First VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2014service was good. food was AWESOME! looking. this is my second best steak house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too noisyanniepieVIPDined on 9/6/2014Fabulous food and service. Way too noisy and tables too close. If they could tone down the decibels - need some sound-absorbing tiles - it would be excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2slowDined on 9/6/2014Very noisey(loud) and our service was very slow. It was at least one hour from the time we gave our order until we got our supper!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryDiningSnob0904Dined on 9/6/2014Perfect place romantic dining, we celebrated our anniversary and the atmosphere was perfect, the food wonderful and affordable. When I order steak from places that call themselves a steak house I usually have to send it back because my steak was not the cooked like I asked however at Sullivan's the steak was the right temperature ( that is a big deal to me) the service was wonderful, very personable from the minute we hit the parking lot. Our waiter was amazing, We appreciated that the manager came over to our table to check in on us but acknowledged that we were celebrating our anniversary. Sullivan's was a great experience for us. We will definitely go back and recommend to our family and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous EveningLB1208VIPDined on 9/5/2014Very accommodating restaurant - we arrived very early and they were willing to seat us whenever we decided we were ready. Drinks at the bar with great live music and very attentive bar staff :) The food was amazing and as we've dined with them before managed to try some new and exciting food! Delicious menu!!!! Would recommend this restaurant highly!Special Features:
- Best steak ever!Dine4twoDined on 9/5/2014Great place for steak. The staff is top notch and the environment is calm. The live band is one not to miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/5/2014Was disappointed that they no longer served raspberry soufflé
- A nice night outDowningtownDinerDined on 9/1/2014We went to Sullivan's to have a nice Labor Day dinner and some good food. As usual, Sullivan's did not disappoint. The service was excellent, and the food was very good. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QualitybuzzDined on 9/1/2014The restaurant and the staff was very nice. The appetizers were very good. My wife and I ordered steaks both rib eye, one of which was a long bone.. The steaks were okay ,but for the price I think the quality could have been better. They were not as tender as I would have liked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- classic old-time 'fancy restaurant'JoeWinsDined on 8/30/2014Sullivan's is the kind of place you'd have gone back in the day to celebrate a some milestone. The food is excellent, the service even more so. A server sent the sommelier to go over the wine list with me; he acted as if he had all night to talk to me. Alas, my wife wasn't thrilled with her meal, and when the manager (I guess he was the manager) came to the table to ask how she liked it, she said it was 'OK.' When he pressed further, she said, 'it's... just OK.' From the way he responded, you'd have thought this was a crisis. He went above and beyond to leave a good impression, going so far as to comp the meal, and offer a free dessert. There should be a star past 'Outstanding' for service. Something like 'Peerless.'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night out with FriendsTwoFoodiesDined on 8/30/2014We have been to Sullivan's in the past and each time has been enjoyable! The food is second to none and the wine list extensive. Exceptional service and beautiful ambience. We would highly recommend and hope to return soon.Special Features:
- Anniversary celebrationsmileyDined on 8/29/2014We were there to celebrate our 55th wedding anniversary and had a wonderful dinner. Everything was delicious.Special Features:
- Summer FlingBrowneyedgirlDined on 8/29/2014If you're looking to have a good meal & want a place that has ambience this is it. Food is always good & staff are courteous & helpful with suggestions.Special Features:
- Great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2014Possibly the best fillet I've had. Very succulent, cooked perfectly and served by friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made Our Anniversary MemorableAnniversaryDined on 8/23/2014The service was excellent from the moment we reached the door. The waiter provided us with a quieter area and he was absolutely the tops. From recommendations on wine to just an overall friendly person, he provided the personality for the restaurant. My wife and I have celebrated our anniversary at another high-end restaurant nearby and had a...not-so-nice experience. Sullivan's was an exceptional experience in a very positive way. I'd definitely return!Special Features:
- Expensive for being Avgcpetrillo1Dined on 8/23/2014Ask for a quite table in the corner, they sat us in the middle of the room, noisy loud. Ask to move was told no table available (not true).. Steak was fatty, more than normal fatty... "garlic meatballs very good". Don't know if I'll go back, it was like that
- Salt Lovers OnlyHonestOpinionDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I had dinner at Sullivans. Since this was our first visit, we both ordered the price fixed dinner to get a sampling of the fare. The soup was a seafood bisque. The soup was good but was sorely lacking in seafood. The entrees were cooked to perfection however both entrees, filet migon and NY Strip steak were both over salted. The filet was tender but the strip steak was tough. We were not the only diners with problems. I observed several other diners having issues with their dinners. Overall this was a very disappointing dining experience.
- Anniversary Dinner to RememberBenInStaffordVADined on 8/22/2014My wife and I were in the King of Prussia, PA area because I needed a medical procedure at a local facility. Oddly enough, our 14 year wedding anniversary was the same day we left Virginia to head up to Pennsylvania for the surgery. I booked a reservation on my Open Table phone app just a few hours ahead of time. I informed them of our 14-year anniversary and asked if they would place a card addressed to my lovely wife on the table for our arrival. When we arrived, everyone greeted and addressed us with smiles and warmth, and the table and card were set and in place. Our server was incredible, as was the rest of the staff. They took our picture at the end of the night, printed it out, and everyone signed it. How awesome is that????!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Menu limited - do not go if you are not a steak lover
- Great Steaks69erVIPDined on 8/20/2014The Filet Mignon was very good. The service okay, waitress kept forgetting to get our refills on drinks. The noise level was horrible, couldn't hear each other talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/20/2014We come to Sullivan's about 3 times a year. It's our favorite steakhouse. The good is delicious and reliably on point every time. This time a server accidentally spilled coffee on my mom and it was beautifully rectified my the server and management. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dissapointed with SullivansOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/19/2014We had a $25 gift card for Sullivan's Steak house so thought we would give it a try. Had a drink in the bar and that was fine...bartenders are more than competent and service was good. Not a lot of people in the dining room at first but it quickly filled up and noise level was soon quite loud...the calamari appetizer was terrific and the caprese type salad was OK...problem was the steak. my $45 rib eye was cooked properly but it was not tender...couldn't believe it was so hard to cut...also it wasn't all that flavorful. My wife strip steak was pretty much the same...this is an expensive place ---business expense account driven....I went for the beef and for the money spent left dissapointed. Better dining options are available.
- Premium Quality Food and AtmosphereSupremeDined on 8/16/2014Food was excellent and served in a very timely fashion despite being a full house. Servers were knowledgable of both the food and wine menu. If you haven't treated yourself to a premium fine dining experience, go now an enjoy yourself at Sullivan's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodHoukDined on 8/16/2014Our steak is always amazing at this restaurant. Sides delicious, good wine list! There were four of us, the cooks did not cook our food to order. Two had to be sent back to be cooked more. A little inconvenient. However, food, service and quality has always been excellent! We will be back and feel is is one of the best steak houses today!Special Features: