Sullivan's Steakhouse - Dallas
17795 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75287Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Dallas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sullivansteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9722679393
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Private Dining Only; Please contact Joscelyne Ambrose at 972-267-3432 to schedule your luncheon; Jambrose@dfrg.com
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact our Catering & Events Coordinator, Joscelyne Ambrose for information. 972-267-3432 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Private Party Facilities: With 5 different private rooms to choose from, Sullivan's is the perfect place for business meetings, dinner presentations, celebratory dinners, cocktail parties or just a night out. Please inquire for details.
- Private Party Contact: Joscelyne Ambrose 9722673432
- Entertainment: Our Ringside club features some of Dallas's best bands performing every Thursday and Saturday night, and DJ on Friday nights! Our main bar features live jazz seven nights a week. We feature a happy hour in both bars on Thursday and Sunday Night, consisting of $6 signature martinis, $6 wine features, & $6 bar entrees. Happy Hour weekdays until 6:30.
- Special Events: STEAK & CAKE FILET AND CRABCAKE FOR $39 March 30th - April 30th This spring enjoy our delicious 4oz lump crabcake, a tender 8oz filet and a complimentary wedge or Caesar salad for only $39. Steak & Cake is the perfect way to savor Sullivan's best flavors for a fantastic value.
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Dallas
Sullivan’s Steakhouse is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team members. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes including our signature Horseradish Mashed Potatoes. Our desserts are house-made daily… Key Lime Pie, Bananas Foster Bread Pudding and Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee, just to name a few. Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence"for our extensive wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Dallas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Sullivan's staff providedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/23/2012Sullivan's staff provided the ultimate in "service". The valet attendants and attendant at the front door were just the beginning. Our server, Matt, was so very pleasant. He knew the menu and was readily able to answer all our questions and even make great recommendations. Our compliments to the chefs who prepared our meal to absolute perfection. The jazz music playing in the background only added to the atmosphere and made our dining experience nothing short of exceptional. If you have not been to Sullivan's....well, you must indulge in an evening you won't soon forget.Special Features:
- Enjoyed our evening with friends.TXdinerVIPDined on 6/23/2012Enjoyed our evening with friends. Too bad Sullivan's is closing at the end of the week.
- Sullivans is great,great servicefredjackson557Dined on 6/23/2012Sullivans is great,great service and food too bad its closing!!
- Extremely slow service.LesleyDined on 6/22/2012Service was very slow. Could have something to do with the restaurant closing at the end of June. Our reservation was at 8:00 pm. It was 9:00 for the salad to arrive and 10:00 for the entree. We had to flag down the waitstaff multiple times asking if our food was close to being ready. Our waiter had a large table as well as our table of 4. The large table was consuming just about all of his time.Special Features:
- As always, the perfect eveningYellowRoseVIPDined on 6/22/2012As always, the perfect evening with great steaks, wonderful wine selection, great service and a wonderful ambiance. This neighborhood gem will be sorely missed.Special Features:
- My husband and I wanted aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/22/2012My husband and I wanted a good steak, and when we saw the Summer of '79 special for two, decided to have that. It was the perfect choice. For starters, the asparagus bisque was lovely, mild and cool on a hot evening, and little morsels of crab were a hidden treasure in the bottom of the bowl. An 8-ounce filet arrived piping hot, crusty on the edges, with a melting warm pink center - perfect. Sides of broccoli with garlic, and horseradish potatoes were perfectly cooked, adn the potatoes had a wonderful, hearty and lush consistency. Desserts were included in the special, or we wouldn't have been able to hold them. We finished my husband's Bananas Foster bread pudding, served perfectly warmed with rich vanilla ice cream on top.Special Features:
- Had a nice time . Went forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2012Had a nice time . Went for the $79 dinner for 2 special and then did not go for it. Had the 16 oz. strip and my Mom had the small filet. Mushrooms were not up to par with others, and the amount seemed small too. Bread was ok, but you can a loaf of sourdough anywhere. The Capital Grill has the best bread selection of any steak-house I have been to. Steaks were done right, and I was ok with the seasoning , but if you do not like a lot of salt I would ask them not to. Did not have dessert but the selection seemed tempting. Staff was great and the surroundings were quite nice. My wife who was away in Ma. for a family matter, asked me what I thought, and I said it looked like a steak-house should. I look forward to returning.
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/17/2012Great food, great service, and we had a great time.Special Features:
- It was great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012It was great food and service was excellent. I had a very knowledge waiter (Byran). I would recommend this to anyone business casual great time....Special Features:
- We have dined out at severalOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/16/2012We have dined out at several fine steakhouses in the DFW area, namely Pappa’s Brothers, Bob’s Chop House, and Del Frisco’s, and have never received such horrible service. We know food and we know service, and the experience we were presented with was not what we had experienced at Sullivan’s previously, and we will be sure to take our money elsewhere to a property that values our business and provides the service we are accustomed to when dining out.
- It was quiet when we arrived,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/16/2012It was quiet when we arrived, then they found the music-way too loud and not the type I would think for that restaurant.Consequently noise level went up all over restaurant. Steak-just okay(I've eaten better that cost less)Salmon very good.Special Features:
- Great evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2012Special summer 3course menu which included filet. Great service! Nice birthday picture!Special Features:
- Delicious food & attentive service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/12/2012Sullivan's is now one of my favorite restaurants for special occasions. The service was wonderful and very attentive to our needs. We never had to ask for anything. The food was absolutely delicious - definitely worth the money! We started off with the calamari, and the sweet chili sauce they were in was amazing. I had the filet oscar and it was so tender and juicy. My husband had the lamb chops and they were prepared to perfection. For dessert, we had the creme brulee and it was so creamy and delicious. I would definitely recommend Sullivan's to anyone out there.Special Features:
- We ate at Sullivan's for ourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2012We ate at Sullivan's for our anniversary and had a wonderful, romantic dinner. The atmosphere is upscale and cozy. We were told "Happy Anniversary" by several different people and had a very attentive waiter. The food was great and our meat was cooked perfectly. The key lime pie is amazing.Special Features:
- My husband and I have beenOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/8/2012My husband and I have been going to Sullivans for 13+ years and love it...This was a special occasion and Megan who waited on us made the evening even more delightful.This is still a gem and never disapoints us.. Bon apetite!Special Features:
- Best birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/8/2012A friend took me to dine at Sullivan's for my birthday. We had a great time! The food was wonderful, service was excellent and the live band that we went to see in another room was so fun! The staff took our photo at our table before we ate and at the end of our meal they presented me with the photo in a card signed by the staff, really a nice touch. My salmon was perfectly seasoned and cooked just right and my friend's steak was the same. The desserts are way too good, we had three to share but after a few bites we split them and took them home as they are large portions... No complaint here:) I highly recommend this gem of a restaurant. Sullivan's is my new fine dining restaurant!Special Features:
- The food was TERRIFIC! ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/6/2012The food was TERRIFIC! Service was excellent. Everyone was so friendly and accomodating. They treated us as very special since we were celebrating our Anniversary and sent us hoem with a wonderful dessert. We got the Black-bottomed Peanutbutter pie and it is absolutely the BEST restaurant dessert we have ever had. I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant to every one. We will definitely be returning to dine soon!Special Features:
- The service was excellentpyrotecDined on 6/1/2012The service was excellent from the time we walked in until we left. Food and wine selection for their Summer special was right-on.Special Features:
- My husband 65th birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/1/2012My husband 65th birthday dinner - everything went exactly as planned.Special Features:
- First visit. Celebrated myOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/30/2012First visit. Celebrated my 50th birthday, we enjoyed everything.Special Features:
- Steak HeavenJoyeDined on 5/29/2012Aged steak cooked to perfection and, as always, the best wedge salad I have ever had. Sides are large and easily shared. I can always count on Sullivan's for the perfect steak dinner.Special Features:
- Great expeirence, my husbandOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/27/2012Great expeirence, my husband and I are very busy and don't have a lot of time for us, so we appreciate a place like Sullivan's were we can enjoy a nice quite evening with a friendly and attentive wait staff and amazing food!!Special Features:
- One of the Best We Have VisitedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2012My wife and I consider Sullivan's to be one of the finest steakhouses in the Dallas area. While the food is truly excellent from the filet mignon, potatos au gratin, asperagus and stacked onion rings to the really wonderful creme brulee, the best part of our visits to Sullivan's is the warm and friendly treatment we receive and the excellent service and attention given by the entire staff. We've dined there on several special occasions including a party of 20 plus people and have always found the food and service to meet or exceed our expectation.Special Features:
- Food and service are alwaystonisVIPDined on 5/25/2012Food and service are always great. We have been there many times.Special Features:
- The food was good but theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2012The food was good but the service needs improvement. The group of us arrived at 6:30 and did not leave until 9:30. Our server disappeared at various times during the meal. The resturant was not full, pretty empty. Not sure where he went. This had us at the resturant 1 hour longer. For the prices, I will not return because of the service.Special Features:
- My Kind of PlaceFoodie4lifeDined on 5/13/2012It's a hip, fun place to be whether you're going to a concert, having a drink with a friend, or just wanting a great steak!Special Features:
- The hostess lied to me twiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012The hostess lied to me twice and told me to wait in the bar for my table. She never showed her face and I had to track her down. Told me to wait again and once again the same issue. I finally asked if i should come back and she agreed after she told me she could find me a table.
- find another place if you like goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/13/2012My reservation was at 1:30 and we did not get seated until after 2:00pm. Once seated, we waited more than 5 minutes before our server arrived to discuss drink requests. Moreover, after he left, we waited still another 4-5 minutes and had to actually stop another server to request bread. When she returned with the bread, it was COLD. Our server would disappear and drinks were not refilled. My son ordered chicken fingers, which were to come with a side of honey mustard, when they were delivered, I asked about the honey mustard and was told that "we don't have honey mustard, it must be a mistake."
- we were celebrating an earlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012we were celebrating an early Mothers Day and everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Wedding Anniversary Was So SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/10/2012Service Excellent, great setting, fantastic wine selection and classy touches throughout. The seating hostess asked to take our picture and had it framed and signed when we left - Deserts are 'to die for'Special Features:
- Got the 12 oz filet and itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/10/2012Got the 12 oz filet and it tasted like if came from McDonalds.
- Paulie's ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012Service was excellent, the food was delectable, and the atomosphere was very relaxing.Special Features:
- Went for GNO bday dinner onOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/4/2012Went for GNO bday dinner on a Fri nite. Restaurant was surprisingly dead. In spite of this, they inexplicably sat us at the table closest to the kitchen, on the end by the water station, which became increasingly annoying with the sound of glass clanking and noise from the kitchen. Pet peeves aside, we ordered steaks, creamed spinach, Mac & cheese and mushroom caps -all were delicious. Decent wine selection. Filet was the better choice; ribeye had more than its fair share of gristle. Service was good and our waiter was quite charming. brownie dessert was like a souffle and took forever, but worth it. Note: cake cutting charge of $2 pp if bring in your own cake. 2 drink min. in Ringside bar. Bummer. We were too full to drink anything else.Special Features:
- Was great food overall. I'veOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2012Was great food overall. I've had better steaks at other steakhouses, but my husband absolutely loves their meatloaf, so we went for his birthday. He enjoyed it immensley. We had the calamari appetizer, and it was delicious. My husband got a free dessert for his birthday, and he chose the bananas foster bread pudding, which was to-die-for. Probably the best bread pudding we've ever tasted! They also took a picture of us, and printed it out immediatley and we left with it. Service was great, everyone was polite, the food was just as we ordered.Special Features:
- Had the steak and cake specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/30/2012Had the steak and cake special and it was great. Service was exceptional.Special Features:
- This is the fourth time myOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/27/2012This is the fourth time my Fiance have been to Sullivan's! We Love it and our Waiter Brian is the Absolute Best!Special Features:
- RecommendedGreatoverandoverDined on 4/26/2012Food and service was outstanding. Good pace. Good timeSpecial Features:
- Great dinner, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/21/2012Great dinner, great service, Really great bar area with Jazz. And another one with a band.Special Features:
- While the hostess/wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/21/2012While the hostess/wait staff was good, the food was not exceptional which is what you would expect from a steakhouse in Dallas, T. One party in our group had his mealed comped by the restaurant as the steak was so tough, he couldn't chew it.Special Features:
- Good, but not great on the steaks..OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/18/2012Was just a bit disappointed this time around. The management staff did a great job of helping us celebrate a special birthday occasion. All of the items we ordered were very tasty, but the steaks this time around very salty. Not sure what happened. The times we were there earlier I don't recall the steaks being this salty. It made the meal less appetizing and I hope it was just a one-time thing.Special Features: