Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
1 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (410) 962-5503
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ben Erjavec
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire for details.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Monday - Saturday.
- Special Events:
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore - Best Restaurants in Inner Harbor ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
168 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (105)good for groups (72)romantic (68)fit for foodies (57)notable wine list (53)vibrant bar scene (27)neighborhood gem (22)great for lunch (20)hot spot (19)great for outdoor dining (12)scenic view (10)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Perfection!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2014The Service was excellent, as was the food -all cooked to perfection! Devon catered to our every request and everyone was so pleasant and helpful! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall it was ok. I expected better service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014The service was very slow. It took a long to time just to receive a glass of water. I just expected more better or at least better notification if there was a delay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the bread?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Had to ask and wait for bread. Said they ran out but we were expecting hot bread and it was barely warm. Had to ask for water twice. Wouldn't expect this type of service from Sullivan's. Steak was tender but too chewy. Service could have better though wasn't bad. Seriously over priced.Special Features:
- birthday bashOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014I enjoyed the food,..and the setting. The waitress made the experience not enjoyable. It was my wife birthday, and I wanted to make it as memorable as I could , for those prices ,..it should be. The waitress was swamped with other tables,..and yes I understand we're not the only ones there. But then she forgot part of our order and never brought it out..and my wife steak wasn't cooked liked she wanted it. Most part it probably is a five star restaurant, but this is MY five centsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KevJDined on 11/15/2014The food and service was great. Our waiter was very helpful and attentive in helping us find a meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent private dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2014VIPDined on 11/12/2014Great venue for dinner meeting in a private room. Excellent service (Mario and Ace), steaks amazing, creamed spinach was awesome, and the wine suggestions were great choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite RestaurantEllenDined on 11/8/2014We love this Sullivan"s. Food is always cooked to perfection and the price fix menu is the perfect portion size.Special Features:
- Perfect end to the weekTenor4uDined on 11/8/2014Ate around Baltimore for the week of our convention. Our last supper was at Sullivans and they did not disappoint! Great attentive service. One of our steaks was not cooked to the correct temperature, it was immediately whisked away and a new one appeared instantly. Even though the issue was corrected to our satisfaction, the GM still opted to not charge us for it. Nice! We had a leisurely dinner, and the food delivery was timed to our liking, no rush and no long waits. The warm chocolate cake is a must!Special Features:
- diner100Dined on 11/8/2014Found this restaurant during restaurant week, the food was outstanding and the service great. We decided to come back for a birthday, enjoyed it very much. Will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentDorCroweDined on 11/8/2014from the food, to the wine list, to the waiter, manager, hostess... amazing experience! Will def be back! The Cheesesteak Eggrolls were to die for!!Special Features:
- Glad we went!WhycookDined on 11/7/2014We recently moved to Baltimore's Inner Harbor and decided we were in the mood for a steakhouse dinner. There are numerous choices within easy distance. We chose Sullivan's and couldn't have been happier! It was a Friday evening and quite busy but we had made a reservation earlier that afternoon. We were seated immediately. We started with the satisfying, flavorful onion soup. Then a perfectly done ribeye and NY Strip. Baked potatoes and Brussels sprouts were our sides...simple but wonderful. We were too full for dessert! This place is what you expect from a great steakhouse. It gets my "thumbs up"!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good chop houseMikeDined on 11/6/2014Excellent food, good service, great vibe. A modern chophouse with the feel of the 'original' chophouses.Special Features:
- Sullivan's BaltimoreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/3/2014Food was your standard steakhouse fare. our waitress Lauren was outstanding! if you go to this steakhouse ask for her!Special Features:
- You have to go oncegottaGoDined on 11/3/2014This place caught my eye as we were arriving at our hotel. There is odor dining but the evenings were cool (November) so we opted for indoors. The bar area was nice and looked like a good place for cocktails. We were seated in a both but the are plenty of opportunities for large groups. The wine list was very nice. The menu choices were ample. It's a steakhouse so I ordered steak. Wonderfully cooked, the preparation was very nice. This is not an inexpensive dinner. But if you are looking for a wonderful meal with knowledgeable staff and an environment where you can have a conversation during dinner, this is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks!JbowenVIPDined on 11/2/2014While on convention, went there as it was close to the hotel. Excellent choices for prix fix meals at $42.00 with an excellent file mignon. Loved the after dinner drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014My guest and I had a great experience on Saturday night. I asked for a quiet table while making the reservation and that's exactly what I got. I was particularly happy with the service. The manager (Greg) was very attentive. I saw him talk to every table including ours. Our waiter (Mario) was knowledgeable and experienced. He had a great attitude and made us feel really special. I hope we have the pleasure to sit in his section again some day. Overall we loved our dinner. We always expect to have a nice time when dining at Sullivan's.Special Features:
- Very Good Food, attentive serviceChubbyFaceDined on 11/1/2014Very Good, attentive service, fired calamari was on pointSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014Although the ambiance is different and not as authentic as the Chicago site, the food was good and waiter was awesome until the very end. He was slow when it was time to pay. We also found the manager to be a little "haughty". Probably shouldn't ask our opinion if you don't really want to know the answer. We still enjoyed the evening, but will not return.Special Features:
- Dining at leisureNotAFoodieDined on 10/26/2014I thought the staff and service were excellent. However, we did have to wait for drinks and the bread. The food was very good, and the prie fixe menu was a pretty good value. The prices otherwise were a bit above where they should be. All in all not a place for a quick bite, but great if you want to have a leisurely dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dineDined on 10/25/2014This is a very nice place with nice food . The atmosphere is relaxing and soothing .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShotsZeeDined on 10/24/2014Very nice evening, food presentation, quality and temperature were memorable. Service was present when needed and highly informative from all staff from time we entered. Oysters on half shell had great presentation and were delicious!Special Features:
- Poor kitchen performanceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014Slow kitchen service lead to a 3-1/2 dinning experience. Over 1/2 hour wait between appetizers and dinner salads. That was nothing compared to the over one hour wait once the salad dishes were collected from the table to when the entrees were finally brought to the table. The waite staff and manager avoided us until the point where dinner was about to come out. Too little too late. Just an abysmal dinner experience with important clients. Embarrassing. I have been to other Sullivan steakhouse restaurants in Chicago, Denver and other major cities and this was by far the worst experience ever.
- Good Food, Slow Servicekak244VIPDined on 10/18/2014The service was very slow. Be prepared for a 3 hour dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/18/2014Food was delicious. Did feel like our server was a little too busy, but overall good experience.Special Features:
- no much for gluten freeallthingsadairDined on 10/17/2014We went to Sullivan's because they were supposed to have stone crabs, they hadn't received their shipment. As a celiac that does not eat red meat there were not many options on the menu. Our server, John, tried his best to accommodate me but I ended up with subpar salmon. The drinks were good, but the food was just so-so. Maybe it would have been better if I didn't have restrictions - they may have made it super plain not understanding what gluten is.. I'm not sure. I'll go back for stone crabs, but nothing else.
- DeanVIPDined on 10/16/2014Excellent steaks done to perfection! Service was great at dinner and in the bar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our waiter, John, was terrific. Very pleasant and outgoing and just made the night more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to stop before a game!OscarVIPDined on 10/10/2014We usually stop here before football games but lately it's been baseball and football! The staff is fun but professional and know the menu very well. Since we are on a time schedule they make sure we get everything on time to make it to the game on time. It's very helpful that they have valet parking. Food is always served hot and they usually have very nice specials! Raw Oysters are the BEST!!! Manager is always around and is very helpful in selecting wine! Can't go wrong with this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not in the same league as Flemingsroadwarrior9116Dined on 10/7/2014Had dinner at Sullivan's after having eaten at Fleming's the evening before. The food couldn't hold a candle to the steaks at Fleming's. One of the filets had to be sent back as it was overcooked.The ambiance at Fleming's is much more refined. The prices at both establishments are about the same. For my money I'd go back to Fleming's before visiting Sullivan's again
- Well done.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Over all an excellent dining experience. The waiter was very attentive. The Staff was also very courteous. Food was also very good. Atmosphere was fitting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dinnerLinda11VIPDined on 10/4/2014Great food and service! John our waiter was excellent. All his suggestions were spot on- calamari, crab cakes, egg rolls & tuna was delicious. Every steak was mouthwatering! No room for dessert - we were all stuffed! The 5 Loyola soccer players we took said this was one of the best meals they ever had! It was! Thank you for accommodating 2 extra on a Saturday night at the last minute without hesitation!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationgreyhoundDined on 9/27/2014Great spot to celebrate our special occasion. Nice live music in the Bar, not too loud. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The food delicious. Always our go to restaurant when visiting the Inner Harbor.Special Features:
- Always ConsistentTch2VIPDined on 9/27/2014Every time I go to Baltimore I have go to Sullivan's. Great Resturante.Special Features:
- Wont be back!2luvDined on 9/27/2014I use to frequent this establishment regulary due to my place of buisness being with in walking distance to the resturant. I can honestly say that since this opening of Sullivans years ago it has not lived up to its expectations. It seems that with time the food only gets worst. The waiter(whos name I cant remember) seemed to have had a attitude, had no knowledge of the menu and only came to our table a total of 4 times during the course of two hours. Never once asked if we would have partake in a bottle of wine or anything else for that matter. The food was horrible out of a dinner party of 9 people only one person ate thier food. My 8 year old son who had a cheesburger( i envyed him that night) as the salmon I ate was not fully prepared.Special Features:
- Poor ManagementMoose430Dined on 9/19/2014After a bad drink and nasty bartender we sat for dinner, the waitress asked if we cared for a drink, I said not if from your bar! She passed that along to the manager on her own, after which he came to the table and apologized, for the experienc, and said next time he will fix it,, well why bother to come to the table if you are not going to offer a drink replacement, desert or a bone?? I own a restaurant in NYC and always comp something if a client is unhappy, I did NOT complain expecting anything from the waitress, just letting off steam , but the manager did a poor jobSpecial Features:
- Good as alwaysweheartsteakDined on 9/13/2014It's our favorite steak house. The filet was to die for. Our waitress was just average, made more evident by the waiter at the tables next to us that was busting his butt. Had to wait for check, etc. However, it would take a LOT to turn us off of Sullivan's, and even a less-than spectacular waiter/waitress there is better than average. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceEJT911Dined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary here. We would definitely go again and recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Star Spangled Steak HouseCuzzesDined on 9/12/2014Went this weekend with a group of 8 during the busiest time in the inner harbor - The Star Spangled Celebration! Had an all-round awesome experience. Our waiter Matthew knew exactly which direction to take each of us when deciding what to choose on the nicely appointed menu. No one left hungry or disappointed. Will always go back when in town.Special Features:
- Great Value - Prix FixeActondadDined on 9/11/2014The Prix Fixe dinner is a great value. Nice portions of items you would most likely order and at very reasonable price.Special Features:
- sub part at besttunstelDined on 9/6/2014Disinterested waiter. Lackluster food. Philie Cheesesteak eggroles a gimmick with no payoff. Meatballs over cooked. Steaks fine at best. Martinis actually good. Salad watery. Sauces weak. Pass.