Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
1 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4109625503x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ben Erjavec
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire for details.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Monday - Saturday.
- Special Events:
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
148 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)romantic (61)good for groups (61)notable wine list (47)fit for foodies (45)vibrant bar scene (27)neighborhood gem (21)great for outdoor dining (18)great for lunch (18)hot spot (16)scenic view (13)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Good Food, Slow Servicekak244VIPDined on 10/18/2014The service was very slow. Be prepared for a 3 hour dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/18/2014Food was delicious. Did feel like our server was a little too busy, but overall good experience.Special Features:
- no much for gluten freeallthingsadairDined on 10/17/2014We went to Sullivan's because they were supposed to have stone crabs, they hadn't received their shipment. As a celiac that does not eat red meat there were not many options on the menu. Our server, John, tried his best to accommodate me but I ended up with subpar salmon. The drinks were good, but the food was just so-so. Maybe it would have been better if I didn't have restrictions - they may have made it super plain not understanding what gluten is.. I'm not sure. I'll go back for stone crabs, but nothing else.
- DeanVIPDined on 10/16/2014Excellent steaks done to perfection! Service was great at dinner and in the bar.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Our waiter, John, was terrific. Very pleasant and outgoing and just made the night more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to stop before a game!OscarVIPDined on 10/10/2014We usually stop here before football games but lately it's been baseball and football! The staff is fun but professional and know the menu very well. Since we are on a time schedule they make sure we get everything on time to make it to the game on time. It's very helpful that they have valet parking. Food is always served hot and they usually have very nice specials! Raw Oysters are the BEST!!! Manager is always around and is very helpful in selecting wine! Can't go wrong with this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not in the same league as Flemingsroadwarrior9116Dined on 10/7/2014Had dinner at Sullivan's after having eaten at Fleming's the evening before. The food couldn't hold a candle to the steaks at Fleming's. One of the filets had to be sent back as it was overcooked.The ambiance at Fleming's is much more refined. The prices at both establishments are about the same. For my money I'd go back to Fleming's before visiting Sullivan's again
- Well done.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Over all an excellent dining experience. The waiter was very attentive. The Staff was also very courteous. Food was also very good. Atmosphere was fitting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dinnerLinda11VIPDined on 10/4/2014Great food and service! John our waiter was excellent. All his suggestions were spot on- calamari, crab cakes, egg rolls & tuna was delicious. Every steak was mouthwatering! No room for dessert - we were all stuffed! The 5 Loyola soccer players we took said this was one of the best meals they ever had! It was! Thank you for accommodating 2 extra on a Saturday night at the last minute without hesitation!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationgreyhoundDined on 9/27/2014Great spot to celebrate our special occasion. Nice live music in the Bar, not too loud. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive. The food delicious. Always our go to restaurant when visiting the Inner Harbor.Special Features:
- Always ConsistentTch2VIPDined on 9/27/2014Every time I go to Baltimore I have go to Sullivan's. Great Resturante.Special Features:
- Wont be back!2luvDined on 9/27/2014I use to frequent this establishment regulary due to my place of buisness being with in walking distance to the resturant. I can honestly say that since this opening of Sullivans years ago it has not lived up to its expectations. It seems that with time the food only gets worst. The waiter(whos name I cant remember) seemed to have had a attitude, had no knowledge of the menu and only came to our table a total of 4 times during the course of two hours. Never once asked if we would have partake in a bottle of wine or anything else for that matter. The food was horrible out of a dinner party of 9 people only one person ate thier food. My 8 year old son who had a cheesburger( i envyed him that night) as the salmon I ate was not fully prepared.Special Features:
- Poor ManagementMoose430Dined on 9/19/2014After a bad drink and nasty bartender we sat for dinner, the waitress asked if we cared for a drink, I said not if from your bar! She passed that along to the manager on her own, after which he came to the table and apologized, for the experienc, and said next time he will fix it,, well why bother to come to the table if you are not going to offer a drink replacement, desert or a bone?? I own a restaurant in NYC and always comp something if a client is unhappy, I did NOT complain expecting anything from the waitress, just letting off steam , but the manager did a poor jobSpecial Features:
- Good as alwaysweheartsteakDined on 9/13/2014It's our favorite steak house. The filet was to die for. Our waitress was just average, made more evident by the waiter at the tables next to us that was busting his butt. Had to wait for check, etc. However, it would take a LOT to turn us off of Sullivan's, and even a less-than spectacular waiter/waitress there is better than average. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceEJT911Dined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary here. We would definitely go again and recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Star Spangled Steak HouseCuzzesDined on 9/12/2014Went this weekend with a group of 8 during the busiest time in the inner harbor - The Star Spangled Celebration! Had an all-round awesome experience. Our waiter Matthew knew exactly which direction to take each of us when deciding what to choose on the nicely appointed menu. No one left hungry or disappointed. Will always go back when in town.Special Features:
- Great Value - Prix FixeActondadDined on 9/11/2014The Prix Fixe dinner is a great value. Nice portions of items you would most likely order and at very reasonable price.Special Features:
- sub part at besttunstelDined on 9/6/2014Disinterested waiter. Lackluster food. Philie Cheesesteak eggroles a gimmick with no payoff. Meatballs over cooked. Steaks fine at best. Martinis actually good. Salad watery. Sauces weak. Pass.
- No more driving to PhillyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014My husband and I are big fans of Del Frisco's, it's the only place to get a great steak out, until now!! Our apps (cheesesteak egg rolls and French onion soup) were OK. Our steaks (Bone-in Rib Eye) were excellent. Great cuts, seared perfectly to a mid-rare!! Our sides were also delicious (garlic mashed potatoes and shaved Brussels). While we were eating our steak, we realized that finding this place was probably not so great!! It's too close!!Special Features:
- Great ambienceGg66Dined on 8/30/2014Very nice date night restaurant! Service was great!Special Features:
- Great Food and AtmosphereMyDogsNameIsJackDined on 8/23/2014Nice steakhouse. Didn't seem as busy as some of the other steakhouses in the area, but the food and atmosphere were both great. The only hiccup was our waiter. He was competent, but seemed perturbed the whole time. Not one smile.
- Table Near the KitchenGirlsniteoutDined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent, the service was superb but unfortunately I was sitting in a booth that backed up to the kitchen. I was able to hear all of the conversations amongst the waiters on what was the latest and greatest of their life. I would recommend that Sullivan's put a higher wall behind those booths so that we are not all subject to all of the conversations.Special Features:
- A rough meal at SullivansSandyDined on 8/21/2014Had to send my filet back twice, and the third time it was smaller and still not cooked properly... not a good night for steak. The first time there was so much salt and pepper on it, my mouth was burning...second time overcooked...third time still overcooked
- Filet was incredibleMamamowlDined on 8/17/2014Filet was flavorful and tender. Lobster was good, but not great - a little fishy. Brussels were good but a bit too greasy and over processed. Asparagus perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice eveningMGCatonsvilleMdDined on 8/16/20141st time at Sullivan's - Excellent food and outstanding waiter. Next visit will be for happy hour and possibly sit outside.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Love going to Sullivan's, not this time, very disappointing. Soup was cold, espresso machine turned off, crab cocktail disappointing, steak tough and dry. Plates removed from the table without asking if we were finished. Too many people waiting on our table and felt rushed. Won't go back for a while, until they get it together.Special Features:
- Exceptional steak houseFredbirdDined on 8/13/2014Everything you would expect from a first class steak house. From the drinks to the appetizers to the steaks to the dessert.....all exceptional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishmmmmVIPDined on 8/12/2014The cheesesteak eggroll appetizer was the best thing ever! Smores dessert was great too.Special Features:
- Great Food!BriSoFly12Dined on 8/9/2014I came for restaurant week during otakon and I have to say, a three course meal couldn't have been any better. I believe their crab cakes might be the best I've had so far! Also the server, Ashley, was beyond amazing, highly enjoyed her humor, she was real and not a robot. Only downfall was how I had to wait 30 minutes when I was on time for my reservation. The manager did come over and apologized, so all is well. I'd highly recommend coming back, I know I am!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hard to find the first timeRSoutDined on 8/9/2014They need to change the address. It list as 1 e Pratt street when it's actually around the corner On Calvert street a believe. Food was OK pour server seemed like he was trying to hard to fit in got a couple things wrong but no ones perfect. Two of part member's meals were not prepared correctly but other than that it was OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerMarylandDinerDined on 8/9/2014We went at dinner time and ate inside, so I can't comment about the bar scene or outdoor dining (both of which looked nice). The food, service, and wine were all excellent. Everything was cooked to perfection, and we love going to the nicer restaurants. Sullivan's compares favorably. Lovely night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried it for restaurant weekrygolyDined on 8/8/2014Didn't expect a lot during restaurant week, but the food was still decent and the staff people were very attentive. There was nowhere to pull up for valet because cars were parked right in front of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Excellent service and food. Excellent service and food.Special Features:
- Delicious MealyogapantsDined on 8/8/2014Our meal was delicious. The atmosphere was lively in this location.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationDimplesDined on 8/8/2014The restaurant is located around the corner from one Pratt St. The dark sophisticated decor gives the restaurant a warm feel. The cocktails were refreshing. The steaks and sides were delicious. Crab cake was not very tasty. Will go again.Special Features:
- What a great timeJavonne4Dined on 8/8/2014My daughter-in-law and I enjoy how dinner . I will return for a party of 40Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The food was wonderful; the service was horrible. Lunch took almost 1 1/2 hrs.
- One of my favoritesMdPantherDined on 8/6/2014I go to this restaurant several times a month, almost always for lunch. This time, I went to dinner after work and sat at the bar area, which I prefer to the main dining room - very lively and laid back. They had very good live music, and servers were attentive as always. The double bone pork chop was delicious, and their cheesecake is one of the best. The only downside is that my chop came with a side of grits, and I do not eat grits, so it left me kind of wanting more. Next time, I will just ask to have my salad served with my meal.Special Features:
- AmazingDeecalDined on 8/6/2014I have never been disappointed when I've dined here. Great service! Great food! Wonderful ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceLisaDined on 8/5/2014A group of eight of us went out for restaurant week. Waiter Dave was outstanding explaining everything and food right on time, no issues!Special Features: