Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
1 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4109625503x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ben Erjavec
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire for details.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Monday - Saturday.
- Special Events:
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
139 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (89)romantic (66)notable wine list (52)good for groups (49)fit for foodies (34)vibrant bar scene (26)great for outdoor dining (21)neighborhood gem (20)hot spot (16)great for lunch (16)scenic view (12)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- Good as alwaysweheartsteakDined on 9/13/2014It's our favorite steak house. The filet was to die for. Our waitress was just average, made more evident by the waiter at the tables next to us that was busting his butt. Had to wait for check, etc. However, it would take a LOT to turn us off of Sullivan's, and even a less-than spectacular waiter/waitress there is better than average. We love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceEJT911Dined on 9/13/2014We really enjoyed celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary here. We would definitely go again and recommend it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Star Spangled Steak HouseCuzzesDined on 9/12/2014Went this weekend with a group of 8 during the busiest time in the inner harbor - The Star Spangled Celebration! Had an all-round awesome experience. Our waiter Matthew knew exactly which direction to take each of us when deciding what to choose on the nicely appointed menu. No one left hungry or disappointed. Will always go back when in town.Special Features:
- Great Value - Prix FixeActondadDined on 9/11/2014The Prix Fixe dinner is a great value. Nice portions of items you would most likely order and at very reasonable price.Special Features:
- sub part at besttunstelDined on 9/6/2014Disinterested waiter. Lackluster food. Philie Cheesesteak eggroles a gimmick with no payoff. Meatballs over cooked. Steaks fine at best. Martinis actually good. Salad watery. Sauces weak. Pass.
- No more driving to PhillyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014My husband and I are big fans of Del Frisco's, it's the only place to get a great steak out, until now!! Our apps (cheesesteak egg rolls and French onion soup) were OK. Our steaks (Bone-in Rib Eye) were excellent. Great cuts, seared perfectly to a mid-rare!! Our sides were also delicious (garlic mashed potatoes and shaved Brussels). While we were eating our steak, we realized that finding this place was probably not so great!! It's too close!!Special Features:
- Great ambienceGg66Dined on 8/30/2014Very nice date night restaurant! Service was great!Special Features:
- Great Food and AtmosphereMyDogsNameIsJackDined on 8/23/2014Nice steakhouse. Didn't seem as busy as some of the other steakhouses in the area, but the food and atmosphere were both great. The only hiccup was our waiter. He was competent, but seemed perturbed the whole time. Not one smile.
- Table Near the KitchenGirlsniteoutDined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent, the service was superb but unfortunately I was sitting in a booth that backed up to the kitchen. I was able to hear all of the conversations amongst the waiters on what was the latest and greatest of their life. I would recommend that Sullivan's put a higher wall behind those booths so that we are not all subject to all of the conversations.Special Features:
- A rough meal at SullivansSandyDined on 8/21/2014Had to send my filet back twice, and the third time it was smaller and still not cooked properly... not a good night for steak. The first time there was so much salt and pepper on it, my mouth was burning...second time overcooked...third time still overcooked
- Filet was incredibleMamamowlDined on 8/17/2014Filet was flavorful and tender. Lobster was good, but not great - a little fishy. Brussels were good but a bit too greasy and over processed. Asparagus perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice eveningMGCatonsvilleMdDined on 8/16/20141st time at Sullivan's - Excellent food and outstanding waiter. Next visit will be for happy hour and possibly sit outside.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Love going to Sullivan's, not this time, very disappointing. Soup was cold, espresso machine turned off, crab cocktail disappointing, steak tough and dry. Plates removed from the table without asking if we were finished. Too many people waiting on our table and felt rushed. Won't go back for a while, until they get it together.Special Features:
- Exceptional steak houseFredbirdDined on 8/13/2014Everything you would expect from a first class steak house. From the drinks to the appetizers to the steaks to the dessert.....all exceptional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishmmmmVIPDined on 8/12/2014The cheesesteak eggroll appetizer was the best thing ever! Smores dessert was great too.Special Features:
- Great Food!BriSoFly12Dined on 8/9/2014I came for restaurant week during otakon and I have to say, a three course meal couldn't have been any better. I believe their crab cakes might be the best I've had so far! Also the server, Ashley, was beyond amazing, highly enjoyed her humor, she was real and not a robot. Only downfall was how I had to wait 30 minutes when I was on time for my reservation. The manager did come over and apologized, so all is well. I'd highly recommend coming back, I know I am!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hard to find the first timeRSoutDined on 8/9/2014They need to change the address. It list as 1 e Pratt street when it's actually around the corner On Calvert street a believe. Food was OK pour server seemed like he was trying to hard to fit in got a couple things wrong but no ones perfect. Two of part member's meals were not prepared correctly but other than that it was OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerMarylandDinerDined on 8/9/2014We went at dinner time and ate inside, so I can't comment about the bar scene or outdoor dining (both of which looked nice). The food, service, and wine were all excellent. Everything was cooked to perfection, and we love going to the nicer restaurants. Sullivan's compares favorably. Lovely night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried it for restaurant weekrygolyDined on 8/8/2014Didn't expect a lot during restaurant week, but the food was still decent and the staff people were very attentive. There was nowhere to pull up for valet because cars were parked right in front of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Excellent service and food. Excellent service and food.Special Features:
- Delicious MealyogapantsDined on 8/8/2014Our meal was delicious. The atmosphere was lively in this location.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationDimplesDined on 8/8/2014The restaurant is located around the corner from one Pratt St. The dark sophisticated decor gives the restaurant a warm feel. The cocktails were refreshing. The steaks and sides were delicious. Crab cake was not very tasty. Will go again.Special Features:
- What a great timeJavonne4Dined on 8/8/2014My daughter-in-law and I enjoy how dinner . I will return for a party of 40Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The food was wonderful; the service was horrible. Lunch took almost 1 1/2 hrs.
- One of my favoritesMdPantherDined on 8/6/2014I go to this restaurant several times a month, almost always for lunch. This time, I went to dinner after work and sat at the bar area, which I prefer to the main dining room - very lively and laid back. They had very good live music, and servers were attentive as always. The double bone pork chop was delicious, and their cheesecake is one of the best. The only downside is that my chop came with a side of grits, and I do not eat grits, so it left me kind of wanting more. Next time, I will just ask to have my salad served with my meal.Special Features:
- AmazingDeecalDined on 8/6/2014I have never been disappointed when I've dined here. Great service! Great food! Wonderful ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceLisaDined on 8/5/2014A group of eight of us went out for restaurant week. Waiter Dave was outstanding explaining everything and food right on time, no issues!Special Features:
- My waitress was attentive & greatFoodJunkie365Dined on 8/5/2014I can't put it into words how the Sullivan's family made us feel. The hostesses, our waitress(a bombshell..who also mentioned that she was in the Air Force, as well) was great. And on our way out, the hostesses told us " Happy Anniversary"...which capped our amazing dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodNodaDined on 8/4/2014The food for restaurant week is good especially the salmon and cheesecake!Special Features:
- Great Dinner!!epotteigerDined on 8/2/2014Both the food and the service was great. Our server, Matthew, was very attentive.Special Features:
- Fabulous MealHTaliskerDined on 8/2/2014Four of ate here for Restaurant Week, and what a wonderful experience we had. The choice of meals was great and everyone got something they enjoyed. The food was perfect and the service outstanding. They made sure we got to the Orioles' game on time, but, alas, could not assure a win.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceSupermarioDined on 8/1/2014Super Mario! Thats our waiter! He provided me and my wife excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Andy0405Dined on 7/28/2014The food was amazing. Best steak I have ever had! Service was great. Very quiet and personal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PickyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/26/2014Consistently great food, but tonight was exceptional!! Food was delicious and hot. Great waiter and friendly manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No so good the second time around.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014While I have nothing but accolades for the service that I normally receive and have recommended this restaurant to a good number of my friends and colleagues, my last experience was not a pleasant one. My visit was on Saturday July 19, 2014 (7:30p.m.) for a party of two, our servers name was Terrance and we were not pleased with his attentiveness and attention to detail. First we were not told about the off menu items that I clearly heard mentioned at two other tables next to ours, also we never received our bread (not major but again- attention to detail) and wasn't asked we'd like any. Lastly the delivery of our meal from the appetizers to the main entree seem to take longer than expected. Not pleased with the service we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the live musicMinnie40Dined on 7/19/2014The drinks and food were succulent and tasty....the live music with Austin was a nice touch ...will be back reel soon 😄😄Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatJwhitc1Dined on 7/18/2014Great food. Great service. I was craving a steak and heard great things about this place. I was not let down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceLoveditDined on 7/18/2014When I was looking for a place to bring my boyfriend for his birthday dinner, a friend recommended Sullivan's Steakhouse, so I decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. They held our reservation so that we could enjoy a drink at the bar and listen to the live entertainment before dinner, we were not rushed at all, and seated as soon as we were ready. Each staff member that we encountered was friendly, personal, warm and seemed genuine in wanting us to enjoy our experience. The food was so yummy! I wish it were not so expensive, because I would like to enjoy it more often than for a special occasion. Thank you for such a great dinner and night out!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hillary1223Dined on 7/16/2014Food is excellent - wishing the servers were a little more friendly.Special Features:
- Pre-game diningFormerFedVIPDined on 7/10/2014Dropped in for dinner before watching the Baltimore Orioles beat the Washington Nationals. Found the Cheesesteak Rolls too much for a starter. I was only able to finish half of the overly-generous order. Got the day's special steak: three fillets with different sauces. The waitress accommodated my allergy by substituting a goat cheese topping for the Crab Oscar. All proved very tasty. Although Sullivan's won't take me away from the Prime Rib, I will return to it before future games at Orioles Park at Camden Yards.I would recommend this to a friend.