Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
1 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sullivanssteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 4109625503x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ben Erjavec
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire for details.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz Monday - Saturday.
- Special Events:
A word from Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore
Sullivan’s is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. From the moment you step inside our lounge for drinks, appetizers or dinner, you will feel the energy and excitement provided by our professional team. Sullivan’s serves the finest Midwestern hand selected steaks aged a minimum of 28 days, simply seasoned and broiled at 1,200 degrees, fresh seafood, a wide selection of cravable appetizers, soups, salads and side dishes. Our desserts are house-made daily. Our Wine Spectators "Award of Excellence" wine list offers an array of selections from around the world. Whether it’s for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore - Best Restaurants in Inner Harbor ›
Sullivan's Steakhouse - Baltimore reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (96)romantic (63)good for groups (53)notable wine list (53)fit for foodies (36)vibrant bar scene (31)great for outdoor dining (24)great for lunch (21)neighborhood gem (19)hot spot (17)late-night find (15)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (9)Show More
- Filet was incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Filet was flavorful and tender. Lobster was good, but not great - a little fishy. Brussels were good but a bit too greasy and over processed. Asparagus perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2014Love going to Sullivan's, not this time, very disappointing. Soup was cold, espresso machine turned off, crab cocktail disappointing, steak tough and dry. Plates removed from the table without asking if we were finished. Too many people waiting on our table and felt rushed. Won't go back for a while, until they get it together.Special Features:
- Exceptional steak houseFredbirdDined on 8/13/2014Everything you would expect from a first class steak house. From the drinks to the appetizers to the steaks to the dessert.....all exceptional.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishmmmmVIPDined on 8/12/2014The cheesesteak eggroll appetizer was the best thing ever! Smores dessert was great too.Special Features:
- Great Food!BriSoFly12Dined on 8/9/2014I came for restaurant week during otakon and I have to say, a three course meal couldn't have been any better. I believe their crab cakes might be the best I've had so far! Also the server, Ashley, was beyond amazing, highly enjoyed her humor, she was real and not a robot. Only downfall was how I had to wait 30 minutes when I was on time for my reservation. The manager did come over and apologized, so all is well. I'd highly recommend coming back, I know I am!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hard to find the first timeRSoutDined on 8/9/2014They need to change the address. It list as 1 e Pratt street when it's actually around the corner On Calvert street a believe. Food was OK pour server seemed like he was trying to hard to fit in got a couple things wrong but no ones perfect. Two of part member's meals were not prepared correctly but other than that it was OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerMarylandDinerDined on 8/9/2014We went at dinner time and ate inside, so I can't comment about the bar scene or outdoor dining (both of which looked nice). The food, service, and wine were all excellent. Everything was cooked to perfection, and we love going to the nicer restaurants. Sullivan's compares favorably. Lovely night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tried it for restaurant weekrygolyDined on 8/8/2014Didn't expect a lot during restaurant week, but the food was still decent and the staff people were very attentive. There was nowhere to pull up for valet because cars were parked right in front of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/8/2014Excellent service and food. Excellent service and food.Special Features:
- Delicious MealyogapantsDined on 8/8/2014Our meal was delicious. The atmosphere was lively in this location.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationDimplesDined on 8/8/2014The restaurant is located around the corner from one Pratt St. The dark sophisticated decor gives the restaurant a warm feel. The cocktails were refreshing. The steaks and sides were delicious. Crab cake was not very tasty. Will go again.Special Features:
- What a great timeJavonne4Dined on 8/8/2014My daughter-in-law and I enjoy how dinner . I will return for a party of 40Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The food was wonderful; the service was horrible. Lunch took almost 1 1/2 hrs.
- One of my favoritesMdPantherDined on 8/6/2014I go to this restaurant several times a month, almost always for lunch. This time, I went to dinner after work and sat at the bar area, which I prefer to the main dining room - very lively and laid back. They had very good live music, and servers were attentive as always. The double bone pork chop was delicious, and their cheesecake is one of the best. The only downside is that my chop came with a side of grits, and I do not eat grits, so it left me kind of wanting more. Next time, I will just ask to have my salad served with my meal.Special Features:
- AmazingDeecalDined on 8/6/2014I have never been disappointed when I've dined here. Great service! Great food! Wonderful ambience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceLisaDined on 8/5/2014A group of eight of us went out for restaurant week. Waiter Dave was outstanding explaining everything and food right on time, no issues!Special Features:
- My waitress was attentive & greatFoodJunkie365Dined on 8/5/2014I can't put it into words how the Sullivan's family made us feel. The hostesses, our waitress(a bombshell..who also mentioned that she was in the Air Force, as well) was great. And on our way out, the hostesses told us " Happy Anniversary"...which capped our amazing dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodNodaDined on 8/4/2014The food for restaurant week is good especially the salmon and cheesecake!Special Features:
- Great Dinner!!epotteigerDined on 8/2/2014Both the food and the service was great. Our server, Matthew, was very attentive.Special Features:
- Fabulous MealHTaliskerDined on 8/2/2014Four of ate here for Restaurant Week, and what a wonderful experience we had. The choice of meals was great and everyone got something they enjoyed. The food was perfect and the service outstanding. They made sure we got to the Orioles' game on time, but, alas, could not assure a win.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceSupermarioDined on 8/1/2014Super Mario! Thats our waiter! He provided me and my wife excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Andy0405Dined on 7/28/2014The food was amazing. Best steak I have ever had! Service was great. Very quiet and personal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PickyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/26/2014Consistently great food, but tonight was exceptional!! Food was delicious and hot. Great waiter and friendly manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No so good the second time around.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014While I have nothing but accolades for the service that I normally receive and have recommended this restaurant to a good number of my friends and colleagues, my last experience was not a pleasant one. My visit was on Saturday July 19, 2014 (7:30p.m.) for a party of two, our servers name was Terrance and we were not pleased with his attentiveness and attention to detail. First we were not told about the off menu items that I clearly heard mentioned at two other tables next to ours, also we never received our bread (not major but again- attention to detail) and wasn't asked we'd like any. Lastly the delivery of our meal from the appetizers to the main entree seem to take longer than expected. Not pleased with the service we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the live musicMinnie40Dined on 7/19/2014The drinks and food were succulent and tasty....the live music with Austin was a nice touch ...will be back reel soon 😄😄Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatJwhitc1Dined on 7/18/2014Great food. Great service. I was craving a steak and heard great things about this place. I was not let down!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceLoveditDined on 7/18/2014When I was looking for a place to bring my boyfriend for his birthday dinner, a friend recommended Sullivan's Steakhouse, so I decided to give it a try. We were pleasantly surprised. They held our reservation so that we could enjoy a drink at the bar and listen to the live entertainment before dinner, we were not rushed at all, and seated as soon as we were ready. Each staff member that we encountered was friendly, personal, warm and seemed genuine in wanting us to enjoy our experience. The food was so yummy! I wish it were not so expensive, because I would like to enjoy it more often than for a special occasion. Thank you for such a great dinner and night out!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hillary1223Dined on 7/16/2014Food is excellent - wishing the servers were a little more friendly.Special Features:
- Pre-game diningFormerFedVIPDined on 7/10/2014Dropped in for dinner before watching the Baltimore Orioles beat the Washington Nationals. Found the Cheesesteak Rolls too much for a starter. I was only able to finish half of the overly-generous order. Got the day's special steak: three fillets with different sauces. The waitress accommodated my allergy by substituting a goat cheese topping for the Crab Oscar. All proved very tasty. Although Sullivan's won't take me away from the Prime Rib, I will return to it before future games at Orioles Park at Camden Yards.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty goodjamesDined on 7/8/2014....but I don't think that "pretty good" is good enough. The prices were high... the food was good but not exceptional. Location was very convenient. The service was exceptional. Overall, I'd go back for convenience and service.... maybe look further for great food at that price.I would recommend this to a friend.
- great birthday dinnerDaleDined on 7/6/2014This is my second time at this location. The service is excellent, the food is wonderful. Jumbo shrimp cocktail was fresh and delicious. Table bread was soft and warm. I got a perfectly prepared medium rare filet mignon and an equally delicious half lobster.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HAPPYANNIVERSARYDined on 7/4/2014EXCELLENT FOOD, WENT THERE FOR OUR 37th ANNIVERSARY ON JULY 4th, GOOD CALL ON MY PART, MY WIFE LOVED IT. WE WERE NOT RUSHED EVEN THOUGH IT GOT VERY BUSY, AND THE FOOD WAS DELIVERED IN GOOD SEQUENCE,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ServiceSouthernDinerVIPDined on 7/3/2014Our waiter was well trained and even took the time to suggest some nearby attractions that might interest our family. If available, the crab cocktail is a must and certainly big enough to share! All of our appetizers were wonderful. The steaks were not frozen and seasoned correctly however, the fillets were a bit toothsome for this caliber of a restaurant. Overall it was a nice dining experience that has certainly heightened by the wonderful service we received.Special Features:
- DinnerBaltiDined on 6/27/2014Food was good, if I had known the baked potato was so huge, we would have shared one. Bread very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/25/2014Sullivan's is OK. Just OK. Nothing about the service or food differentiates it from the other steakhouses in the area (within walking distance). The wait staff appear to be inexperienced. Poor drink recommendations, and little to offer for wine recommendations (but the wine list is good - for savvy oenophiles). Also prepare for them to "upsell" you on every possible option, side, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticHappy1dinerDined on 6/21/2014Always the best service the best steaks and in my case lobster and again the best service. I would coose this steak Place over any other chain. Been here three times in the past year and each time they consistently wow me knowledge of food and wine and fantastic service. Did I mention great service. It's worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent All The Way AroundOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/17/2014I love going to nicer restaurants like Sullivan's because I know they will always meet my expectations. Service: From the servers to the general customer service from the staff it was all excellent. You can tell they promote a culture where the employees enjoy working there on some level. They are very accommodating. I made a reservation for 6 but unfortunately had 2 last second cancellations. They simply adjusted my reservation. Our server was great. He recommended the calamari as an appetizer and if was excellent. He kept the mode light and fun. Food: The food was excellent. My filet was cooked exactly to order and the best I've had so far. Overall if you want a great dining experience give Sullivan's a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Timerluv2dine2Dined on 6/16/2014June 16th was my first time dining at Sullivan's. I heard great things about the restaurant. While I was told it could be pricey, I was pleasantly surprised by two specials...Summer Fling and Sure Thing (I think that's the name!) Well one offered a starter, soup or salad and an entree for a very reasonable price. Unlike some places where there's always that one item offered, you don't like, that wasn't the case! There were great selections in each category. I'd definitely dine there again!Special Features:
- Poorly CookedHerbivoreAmongCarnivoresDined on 6/15/2014My husband ordered his New York Strip steak medium rare. When it came out the first time, it was well-done. The second time the steak came out, it was medium-well. As a steak place, that should not happen. The manager ended up taking care of the mistake, but it was still very disappointing when we had gone to Sullivan's for a "good steak" for Father's Day.
- Great steakDannyDined on 6/12/2014No frills needed... Just a Damn good bone-in ribeye!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.