Suite Food Lounge
375 Luckie Street
Atlanta, GA 30313Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Suite Food Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://suiteatl.com/
- Phone: 4046324143
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Wednesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: There’s no better setting for a cordial chat, spirited debate, or some innocent flirting than at any one of our three bars. We are creating an imaginary place with tantalizing anecdotes that will awaken your palette with a robust list of boutique-style wines all perfect for an enjoyable experience at our first floor main bar, lounge, or the Miami-themed Penthouse bar.
A word from Suite Food Lounge
Unique in concept and character, Suite Food Lounge perfectly fits the mold for your next gathering. A lively dinner with friends, a night out on the town or a special eventContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Suite Food Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (6)vibrant bar scene (6)hot spot (5)special occasion (5)late-night find (4)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Excellent Initial Visit!!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014This was our first time. We enjoyed a superb meal. My wife had the fried catfish. I had the shrimp and grits. We shared a side of the most delicious sweet potato fries. We are both from the south. I am of the opinion sweet potato fries should be just that, sweet....we also enjoyed mixed drinks and jazz music. As the night proceeded the music transitioned to a more hip hop flavor and the crowds began to trickle in. All in all, it was a great experience. It won't be our last visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014We came in to eat. Had to wait 1 hr and a half. Once I found realize me and group waited this long went up to desk and was told they accidentally took us off the "waiting" list. They was no apologe no accommendation and when we finally got a table our food came out after 3 tables to were seated "AFTER" us. It was the worst experience for me and 3 of my other friends that were first timers to this lounge. Will NEVER go back againSpecial Features:
- My ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The ambience was nice and our waitress was excellent. We had the gumbo and calamari which was excellent also; however, the entrees did not taste good at all. I'm not sure how someone can mess up mash potatoes but it was messed up. Also, the lobster tail had a curry sauce that I was unaware of when ordering. The sauce over powered the lobster and it was not good either and my sweet potato fries came out cold. If I go back it will be for appetizers only.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedfoodieDined on 9/12/2014Ambience was great but the service was extremely horrible. Waitress didn't introduce herself so we never knew her name. Since the menu only includes wine, she was asked about other drinks but didn't know whether the bar made them so she had to excuse herself to find out. That night was not busy at all and we still had to wait at least 30 mins for our appetizers and drinks. For the time we were there she may have came to our table twice and we were there for at least 2 hours. The most I saw her was at the end when it was time to pay. The gratuity conveniently added to our bill was not deserved. Training in great customer service should be a strategic goal that should be top on the list. Hostess at the front was absolutely greatSpecial Features:
- Suite Food Lounge...SweetFlyFish100Dined on 8/28/2014I am very impressed with the Entertainment that I have experience at the Suite Food Lounge and the food is not bad. A very good place to spend to enjoy a special occasion and a date with someone special. A decent bar, I ordered a Dirty Martini and the bar tender did not put the Olives in my drink. ? But other than that, it is a very cool place. I would definitely recommend it to check out.Special Features:
- Left foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014I left my to go box there, which was full because I wasn't very hungry during my stay. Though the restaurant had my information from me reserving a table for 6 they failed to call me to let me know my food was left. $40 down the drain...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerHotSpotDined on 8/22/2014This was my second visit to the restaurant and is was as wonderful as expected. I will be bringing another friend this Friday for dinner for her birthday. I have referred a number of friends to Suite Food and Lounge and one has visited the restaurant a few weeks ago and enjoyed the food and atmosphere so much, that he's planning to bring his class reunion members there. The food is excellent and not over priced. I'd like to see more options on the dessert menu. FIVE STARSSpecial Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Suite Food Lounge reviews archive.
- Birthday CelebrationFirstLadyDined on 6/7/2014We celebrated a friend's 30th birthday this past Saturday night. Enjoyed our time there. Only thing, we were not informed of the 2 hour time limit on the table we reserved through Open Table. Only issue we had the entire night. May return for another celebration.Special Features:
- First time thereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Overall I like the place. I was lucky to get parking. I like to park my own car, but they have valet. Table service was good, but I would have enjoyed some warm bread while I was waiting for our entrees. Bread is not that expensive to offer especially in this class of restaurant...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeSuiteloungevisitDined on 5/10/2014I made reservations and was running late due to unforeseen weather conditions. I did give the restaurant a courtesy call to say that I was running late and the lady just said ok you are fine. She didn't even take my name which I thought was weird. Once getting there it took a minute to receive service and the attendant told me that she had just called my phone, which she did. Long story short, it was obvious that the two hadn't communicated my message. Food was ok. Menu was a little limited. I think that the wine was overpriced. The waitress was very nice and professional. My main reason for going to this spot was the rooftop bar and it was closed. At this time it had stopped raining but was still closed after walking up all of the stairs.Special Features:
- Love this place....Libra1016Dined on 5/7/2014I loved this place. Great atmosphere, great food, nice waiter. Loved the upstairs hip hop party, such a nice view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.