Suite 36 Restaurant & Sports Lounge
16 West 36th Street
New York, NY 10018Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Suite 36 Restaurant & Sports Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://suite36nyc.com/
- Phone: 2126950036
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 4:00am
Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kirk McKinney
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Rachel 2126950036
A word from Suite 36 Restaurant & Sports Lounge
Restaurateurs and Nightlife impresarios Dave Casey and Philip Quilter are bringing a sophisticated Restaurant and Events Lounge, Suite 36, to Midtown Manhattan. Named after the private suites that line the parameter and mezzanine of the space, this multi-functional venue will offer a relaxed yet refined setting to enjoy favorite athletic pastimes, dining and exciting Nightlife programming. We will provide a menu that can stand on its own and will satisfy a particular palate while staying true to the relaxed refinement of the surroundings. In addition to sports viewings and intimate gatherings within our suites, the venue Suite 36 allows for various entertainment options from social to business events. In conjunction, Suite 36 houses a separate juice bar, "Pulp NYC" which will serve carefully curated fresh juice combinations throughout the day, to support both body and soul.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Suite 36 Restaurant & Sports Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- New in the hood?jcmeatloverVIPDined on 8/8/2014Stumbled across this place for a group lunch on a Friday. There were 9 of us and it's usually quite difficult to find a lunch place to accommodate so many of us in midtown especially on a Friday. There was one other table otherwise the place is empty. The decor is great, love the high ceiling. I assume this place would be great for happy hour and drinks at night. Draft selections are good and food were good as well. It took a while for the food to come though. Hopefully this place is up and coming! Spread the words!Special Features:
- livvyVIPDined on 8/1/2014Went with a friend for a quick drink and light bites, place was empty but took about 15 minutes for the waitress to acknowledge us. When we did finally order drinks, my friend had to send her's back because it tasted like unfiltered water! We then order the sliders, one set lamb and the other beef and requested both to be well done. The beef sliders had to be sent back to the kitchen because they were very pink, medium rare almost. I should have know that the lamb sliders might not had be okay, after eating one I thought well this is not too bad but that did not last long. The worst part of this experience was that the Manager treated us like we did not want to pay for the food and kept trying to tell us that the meat was cooked!
- Great sports barJessNYCVIPDined on 6/9/2014This place is super cute, they have a ton of TVs and played the volume for the Ranger game. The food was better than average bar food. I had a party of six and the restaurant was well appointed. I'd recommend suite 36.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch and drinks!ashleygVIPDined on 5/28/2014I had an amazing experience at Suite 36...came in for lunch and really enjoyed my food. I definitely recommend the sliders! Also, my friend and I stayed long enough for happy hour (4-8 o'clock)...really good drink specials for the area!!Special Features:
- Good sports barMattDined on 5/27/2014Great place to watch a game with a good menu. A lounge and sports bar in one. It's a bit pricy, but that's manhattanSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Suite 36 Restaurant & Sports Lounge reviews archive.
- My 2nd time..and I'll be back a 3rdNeeceD77VIPDined on 2/1/2014I went for a special occasion pre-superbowl brunch and it was awesome. The staff was attentive, the food was actually incredible and the establishment was very trendy and the ambience on point!Special Features: