3655 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sugarfactory.com/
- Phone: 7023315100
- Hours of Operation:
Open Daily 24 hours. Lunch & Dinner: 11am-11pm, Late-Night Menu: 11pm - 6am, Breakfast: 6am-11am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Piekarski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Special Events: Please contact Tammy Stephens for any parties 21-300 guest @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from Sugar Factory
Situated in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, with direct access from Las Vegas Blvd., Sugar Factory American Brasserie brings together a complete dining experience for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even late-night dining. With a menu of perfectly executed classics such as pizzas, burgers, pastas, salads, steaks, seafood, sandwiches and more, there is also an array of signature items such as our Sugar Factory Eggs Benedict, Grilled Black Angus Filet and amazing desserts including our world renowned King Kong Sundae. Sugar Factory American Brasserie has also perfected the art of the cocktail with a full menu of signature drinks, such as our famous goblet cocktails. Take in the energy of the Las Vegas Strip with outdoor dining on our patio, which overlooks the Bellagio fountains, or dine indoors in our beautifully appointed dining room that is ideal for large groups. No trip would be complete without a stop at the Sugar Factory store, which features sugary treats and unique gift ideas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sugar Factory reviews from OpenTable diners
- Experience was only ok. FoodJemmyVIPDined on 4/28/2013Experience was only ok. Food was adequate but too pricey for what you got. Everything right down to garlic bread and water waa additional charge. Made you feel like being mickled and dimed.Special Features:
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2013Amazing food morning, day, and night! Reasonable prices too!Special Features:
- Omg it was the loudest restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Omg it was the loudest restaurant I have ever been too! I had to scream to talk to the person sitting next to me. It's such a cool place- great decor and concept- but turn the music down! The DJ was fun and played club music but no need for it to be that loud.Special Features:
- The Sugar Factory exceededOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013The Sugar Factory exceeded all my expectations! I asked for outdoor seating and recievedreceived it with a beautiful view of the Bellagio fountains. The service was service was iimpeccable and amazing, the food was some of the best I have ever had, the food and drink selection and variety was excellent and the atmosphere was fun, energetic, but also romantic. All this in Vegas on the strip for a really reasonable price. I highly recommend the Sugar Factory To anyone in Vegas who is looking for some great food, a great dining experience, at a reasonable cost.Special Features:
- horrible service all aroundOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013I was not happy that I made this reservation 2 months ago for 1:45 pm on the 27th and when we showed up to decorate the table for the bridal shower we were told to wait. It was over 20 minutes before the table was ready which only gave Us a few minutes to set up for the bride. The service was mediocre at best. Lots of empty cups and plates left on our table for long periods of time. We finally asked a waiter to clear some of the mess that was left for almost 30 minutes. When the time came to pay the bill our waiter was nowhere to be found for several minutes. I asked a few other staff members to please locate him. He finally came over and said he had walked past a dew times which was a blatant lie and never happened.
- It is too loud there for aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2013It is too loud there for a group to share a conversation during dinner. It is a very cool resturant with great drinks and food but just too noisy to relax and visit.Special Features:
- All you need to know is theOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2013All you need to know is the food was amazing, the dessert list was phenomenal, and the drinks... WOW! I had the goblet and its big enough for the table to share but so good that you wont want to. They have a drink list that is made from liquid nitrogen so it freezes the drinks and makes it look like a sherbet, absolutely delicious! The fact that the sugar factory store is right next door makes it great if you don't want to sit at your table and wait for the food, which doesn't take long to return after ordering. Atmosphere is great for celebrating, not really for special occasions since its a casual place but I'm sure you can dress it up the way like my friends and I did. Its an overall nice place to go.Special Features:
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/21/2013Hamburger was dry! For the money, the food was blah!
- Awesome food, terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013I made a reservation at SF for my 30th birthday, a few weeks prior to arriving in Vegas. We waited 45 minutes to get seated, I would've left, but we had no where else to go last minute with a party of 15. Sugar Factory threw off the rest of our night because they were running late, we arrived to our after party late. Manager's response to everything was "I can't ask my customers to get up mam". No apologies or anything, very unprofessional. I thought the whole purpose of having a reservation, was to "reserve a table".Special Features:
- Horrible food, horrible service,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013Horrible food, horrible service, and HORRIBLE management. Our drinks took 20 minutes to arrive, even the water, which they charge $2 per person for. The food was so awful that we sent some back, and barely touched other plates. The wait staff rarely appeared. We asked to speak to the manager about the food and he was one of the rudest people that I have ever encountered. He actually yelled at us, and threatened to call security after we told him that we weren't happy with the food. We were not asking for anything for free - just wanted to let him know that we had a bad experience. The WORST part of my trip to Vegas was the Sugar Factory - don't waste your time or money here!!Special Features:
- cnf was a ripoff charge ofbrutusVIPDined on 4/20/2013cnf was a ripoff charge of 3.5%. I live here and this is the only restaurant that charges this fee. This includes all the other restaurants in the Paris and on the strip. It was a surprise on the final bill. I guess they want to get the tourists that don't know any better!Special Features:
- Will go backFoodie0608VIPDined on 4/16/2013This was my first time at the Sugar Factory and I would go back! Try the Mac n' Cheese bites appetizer with dipping sauce.Special Features:
- Entirely too loud for a dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013Entirely too loud for a dinner environment, too crowded together seating wiseSpecial Features:
- The food did not disappoint.BrideJuly2014Dined on 4/14/2013The food did not disappoint. We went for Breakfast and I was craving the french toast! It was delicious. I somewhat wish I tried the chocolate french toast - looked awesome! Gave it a 4 out of 5 because the service was lacking. She was very indifferent and didn't come back to check on drinks.Special Features:
- Maybe at 3 AMOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/13/2013The Sugar Factory is always open so I can imagine it to be a better choice at 3 am, but at 8 pm It was just ok. I made open table reservations and we were not seated until 34 minutes past our reservation time. The hostess was unfriendly & seemed distressed. Once seated a friendly waitress came by and was prompt and knowledgeable. The restaurant is very loud so it's better to dance to the DJs music and not try conversation. The food was average, but at 3 am I would have loved it. The check came and we noticed a "CNF tax" we asked the waitress and she couldn't explain what it is. I looked online & this place is famous for adding this tax without explanation. Just beware that you will see this on your bill. But At 3 am you wouldn'tSpecial Features:
- Decent Food, Poor ServiceJBMNVIPDined on 4/12/2013We had a reservation and were seated immediately, but the tables are crammed very tightly into the restaurant. We were also there on a Friday night, so the music was so loud that conversation with each other, let alone understanding our waiter was impossible. It took 10 minutes for our waiter to make first contact, then another 10 minutes to get soft drinks. The food was pretty good, but the loud environment and poor service ruined the experience.
- We had a reservation yet stillOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/12/2013We had a reservation yet still had to wait 20 min for a table. Service was slow. Caused us to be late for a show we had tickets for latet. Food and drinks were delicious. We realized later we were overcharged. So very disappointed. This was our second visit. Wanted to give them another try. It was pretty much the same experience. We wont be going back.
- Excellent food. ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/9/2013Excellent food. Excellent drinks. Excellent desserts.Special Features:
- Have never had a bad experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/9/2013Have never had a bad experience there! Desserts and alcoholic drinks are their specialty!Special Features:
- Fun but LOUDOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/7/2013Great service but way too loud, We had the $36 dollar Gummi bear drink, it was a photo moment for sure. . The music is so loud that I could not hear my guest or waiter. Make outside reservations to hear each other.Special Features:
- Our group of 5 enjoyed thisWcatinLVDined on 4/7/2013Our group of 5 enjoyed this restaurant. If you love sweet food, this is the place. However, if you are a diabetic, the choices are limited and not as good as the sweet options. One of our guests had to ask for all of the food that he had ordered; the waiter had completely forgotten some of the items. Another guest was served dry toast and had to request some butter. We had a good time but not sure we will return with so many other options for brunch around Vegas.Special Features:
- I went to the Sugar FactoryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013I went to the Sugar Factory for prom, my group and I really enjoyed the place. The atmosphere was great, the food was delicious, and the service was remarkable for such a busy restaurant. I will definitely be returning in the future, and I do recommend the Sugar Factory!Special Features:
- Went with a big group of people,DanaVIPDined on 4/6/2013Went with a big group of people, we loved the atmosphere. All of our dishes were really good... the only thing was that the salads (which were huge), really only had lettuce in them. There were like 3 tomatoes and cucumbers at the top and the rest was a giant bowl of lettuce.. a little disappointing. Two of us who ordered different salads both just had bowls of lettuce. I also shared the veggie burger and that was delicious! I thought it was really weird that the waiter said the chefs couldn't quickly cut the burger for us in the kitchen because they were "too busy."
- While I was in town on businessOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/5/2013While I was in town on business my husband and I took our 12 yr old here for his birthday. No complaints!Special Features:
- Ok experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2013Our server ignored us most of the time. This is just another version of the Cheesecake Factory and the like. Nothing notable but not terrible.
- fun, loud burger jointOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/4/2013Great brurgers. Limited wine list. Noisy. At raised ground floor level so sitting outside not that great. The menu is encased in thick plastic like a diner. Of which, 70% is cocktails. Not great for kids (which is what we were) Good fun for 20 somethings out for a laugh. 18% surcharge for 6 or more people. English Olive oppsite, in Bellagio is as buzzy but far better food. Twice the price, but you get what you pay for.Special Features:
- I was beyond excited to takeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/4/2013I was beyond excited to take my 11 year old daughter here on her first trip to Las Vegas. This turned into such a disappoinent. We had a reservation at 7 but were seated at 7:30. 15 mins after our full party arrived. The hostess was flippant and annoyed. During our wait we were not offered a drink or the option of picking something up at the bar. Water was 2.00 a person. They brought us hot water glasses without ice. I asked for sparkling and they brought flat out 3 different times including a bottle that said sparkling that was filed with flat water. Overall our experience was abysmal for our local friends and us. It definitely wasn't worth wasting my daughters first best food experience on the Vegas Strip.
- Good food-kid friendlyFreshVIPDined on 4/3/2013Good food, good place for kids because of the noise level.Special Features:
- Disappointed in Sugar factoryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/2/2013Expensive food and drinks. They were out of two of the house wines, after deciding on my third choice, they served a quarter glass of wine to me. Probably the end of the bottle! Waited 23 minutes for a banana split which didn't have any pineapple on it. Most likely out of that too? Food was adequate. At the end, they added on a ncf fee? This fee was explained to me as a casino fee? Never saw it at any other place here in Vegas. Disappointed...Special Features:
- the food was just fair. thereseafoodregularDined on 4/1/2013the food was just fair. there were four of us, and none of us cared for what we ate. Even the appetizers were just barely ok.
- All Las Vegas locals in attendanceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2013All Las Vegas locals in attendance - we had a great time for our annual Easter brunch trying a new spot. Fun vibe, great service. We loved the creative cocktails, although the brunch menu was a litte limited. All in all a good time - we'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- I loved my experience at theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013I loved my experience at the Sugar Factory - I was seated inside right next to the outdoor patio. Great environment, nice music, overall great experience.Special Features:
- We visited Easter Sunday.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013We visited Easter Sunday. The Food was great, however i was disappointed when I found out we only had a limited menu choices. I will diffintenly visit again..Special Features:
- The drinks were fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/30/2013The drinks were fantastic but everything else was only so-so. The server wasn't very friendly and I am not one to pick on servers as I worked in restaurants for 8 years. They charged for water ( yes that's right $2 per person) even though we ordered food AND alcohol. The food was average and although my salad was a large portion, my friend ordered pasta which looked more like an appetizer. I would go back but only for cocktails and maybe an appetizer. Not one of my favorite places in Vegas but again, great cocktails.Special Features:
- Friday and Saturday are DJDrkfrancisVIPDined on 3/30/2013Friday and Saturday are DJ nights. Great if you don't want to talk with those you are dining with. The volume was so loud the waitress had a difficult time taking our order.
- We had a great breakfast!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2013We had a great breakfast! Nutella pancakes are heavenly!Special Features:
- Nice for special occasion, but louddorriedDined on 3/30/2013The pasta dish I had was good and it was a nice sized portion. Service was very good and they went out of their way to pack a huge sundae to go. Prices are a little high, but you do get alot (especially desserts). Nice location, and you can kinda see the Bellagio fountains from the window. There was a party of about six VERY loud girls a few tables down, but you kinda expect that in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place but you might go deafLuvyoga11Dined on 3/29/2013I enjoyed the ambiance except the music was SOOOOO loud and harsh. I loved the food location and feel of the place.Special Features:
- Server was rude, everyoneOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2013Server was rude, everyone in our party had to be there within A 10 minute window or they would give our table away, after I had booked it a mo th in advance.... 2 dollars for each water 16 bucks in tap water for a party of 8.... When my sister tried to get a free refill of water she had purchased from the bar our server gave us attitude and did t want to give her the free refill.... Overpriced , no happy hour , rude server, we left immediately we went to cabo wabo instead which was right across the street and amazing! Great service, good prices and 7 shots of tequila because it was my little sis 21 st birthday, I'd recommend cabo wabo! (At the base of planet hollywood)Special Features:
- Very noisy and sat us at aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/29/2013Very noisy and sat us at a table that was 1 foot away from another table on both sides. Food was good not spectacular.