Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
3655 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sugarfactorylv.com/
- Phone: (702) 331-5100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch and Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Piekarski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: For more information on off-site catering, please contact the Events Department at the restaurant.
- Private Party Facilities: Beyond the main dining room and patio of the Brasserie, Sugar Factory Café and Chocolate Lounge offer a supreme private dining experience. The Sugar Factory Café and Patio are stunning locations for smaller events as they sit under the exquisite Las Vegas sky, while the intimate setting of the Chocolate Lounge offers an alluring dining and reception space indoors holding up to 80 guests. Allowing Sugar Factory’s experienced and talented event team to take care of every event need, planning event details can be virtually stress-free. Sugar Factory Brasserie and Retail offer perfect event space for corporate and personal events for every occasion! For more information on corporate events and catering, contact Sugar Factory Events at the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Tammy Stephens 7023315107
- Cross Street: Flamingo
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Parking is available in the hotel parking garage or main valet in front of the hotel. From valet and the parking garage, the restaurant entrance is off of the casino floor adjacent to the Total Rewards Program stand. Pedestrian entrances are also available from the Las Vegas Strip.
A word from Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip at the Paris Hotel Casino & Resort, Sugar Factory American Brasserie is a 30,000 square-foot space, offering both sweet and savory American culinary favorites. Both visually and palate pleasing to our guests, Sugar Factory Brasserie offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Piekarski and Corporate Chef Stephane Chavet, features perfectly executed classics from benedicts and burgers to savory pizza, pasta, steaks and seafood. Extensive dessert selections including fluffy waffles, creamy crepes and Rocky Road Pizza are offered on behalf of Executive Pastry Chef Carol Garcia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (70)scenic view (70)good for groups (59)hot spot (52)special occasion (42)late-night find (39)fit for foodies (29)great for lunch (26)great for brunch (24)vibrant bar scene (22)kid-friendly (14)neighborhood gem (14)romantic (13)notable wine list (4)Show More
- The specialty drinks are exceptional!sfarr101Dined on 11/17/2014OMGosh!! I loved the outdoor dining across from the fountians in an actual "Paris" like atmosphere! The food we had ..outstanding! The specialty drinks are to die for! I'll be back!Special Features:
- Food great, service was poor, construction noiseLukeYDined on 11/17/2014Firstly, we went for a late breakfast and the food was excellent. We had a reservation, when we arrived we asked to be seated in the patio and were accommodated. There is construction going on next door and shortly after we sat down a very loud concrete saw fired up and ran most of the time we were there. I had a headache by the time we left. The construction is not their fault but when we asked to sit on the patio the hostess could have given a heads up.. "Certainly but the construction next door can be kind of loud". The service on the patio was poor at best as well. We ordered drinks (coffee/coke and waters) when we were seated and still didn't have them by the time we got our food. Had to ask the food expediter to let our server know. We received the coffee/coke shortly after but had to remind again for the waters. No one ever really checked back on us to see if everything was right until someone brought the bill. I'm not certain the same person ever came twice to the table.. I heard the table next to us tell the expediter that something was wrong about their order and they were told "well you'll have to tell your server about that". Once again the food was excellent, and indoors it would have been easier to get someones attention for service, but overall it couldn't make up for the service and noise. Serendipity nearby has a similar breakfast menu and was a much nicer experience.Special Features:
- Carrot Cake Pancakes were awesome!aalt66Dined on 11/16/2014Had breakfast (brunch) while visiting Vegas and had the best pancakes. The carrot cake pancakes were delicious with the cream cheese icing and pecans. One order can serve 2 people. It was like having dessert for breakfast. Ordered the fruit bowl which can easily feed several people. Very friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was overpriced and not even goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2014I'm a Vegas local. We have been to many restaurants. My family won't be going back. Server was not friendly. Reservations were made and still had to wait long for our table. The hostesss were not warm or inviting. Overall- terrible. Will never go back
- Amazing Food!BacheolettefunDined on 11/14/2014The Sugar Factory had amazing food! There goblet drinks were delicious and creative. I would recommend this place to anyone that wanted amazing food or a place to get together with friends. Definitely a place I will go to again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedNotPleasedDined on 11/14/2014I love the Sugar Factory at Towne Square Mall in Las Vegas so decided to book a special reservation at the Sugar Factory located in the Paris Las Vegas on the strip to welcome my Mom, two Sisters and Niece into town for our annual Girls Weekend. I was very excited for the meal as I thought it would be 'anything' like the Sugar Factory at the Towne Square mall. The ONLY good thing about this place was the view of the strip but we only got this after literally begging them to think outside the box for us and push two tables together. The place was only about half full and we were not asking for much... I had booked the reservation in advance and even called a couple days before to confirm that we'd have a table on the patio with a great view for my family. When we arrived, there were no notes to indicate my original reservation or my follow up call. They seated us inside and it took me convincing the hostess to get off her rear and actually help us to get a table which I had actually reserved on the patio. Again, they were only half full so this was not a lot to ask. The hostess seemed more interested in talking to her co-working than greeting us or any of the guests. Anyway...we got seated at a perfect table and I was very excited to enjoy an amazing meal with my family. Then the menu came out... this is NOT EVEN in the ballpark as the other Sugar Factory. there were maybe 10 selection total and they wouldn't even make us a Mocha. They ONLY had Lattes...it was all I could do to convince the waiter to bring me a dish of chocolate syrup with my latte so I could make it into a mocha. He just kept saying...'we dont' do that'. Anyway... Bad service, mediocre food. Would not recommend it unless you just want the view. Oh...and the hot tea was $6.95... seriously... But I digress....Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/13/2014Artichoke dip was excellent, pizza full of fresh ongredients. Not fond of the Mac and cheese, but the staff was above par. Helpful, friendly but not pushy. Would go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun drinksDrinksDined on 11/10/2014The drink menu is so much fun! And there is absolutely something for everyone on the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Front desk ladies are not friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/9/2014Front desk ladies are not friendly nor welcoming especially the lady with tattoos on arms and big ear hole (don't know what that thing on her ear is called). She snapped at her co-workers and won't even smile at customers (like she totally hated to be there). I requested to check me in on opentable and ended up canceling my reservation which caused me several back and forth emails to opentable. If she doesn't try to be more pleasant at work, maybe customer service is not for her.Special Features:
- overhypedRosaDined on 11/8/2014Despite having a reservation, we were not seated right away-we waited 45 minutes for our table. the table we were seated at was in the back portion where it is real quite-almost an overflow area. the table was wobbly and the waitress was nice enough to put something underneath it to keep it from wobbling. the dinner menu is lacking-nothing really special and not enough protein entrees to choose from. the steak sauce served with my meal was weak and sad they would even mention it as part of the course ingredient on the menu. served with 5 asparagus-nothing special. won't be back. scenic view only if you are seated outdoors.Special Features:
- waiting and freezingLealeagerrardDined on 11/8/2014So we waited over half hour for a table because being a group of 5 it was awkward to seat us even though we had a reservation for 5, we were then squashed onto a table for 4 anyways. We were sat in the back part next to a door with a massive draft, after half hour of unbearable cold asked to be moved only to be moved to the next table. It was actually more cold there - food came - it was ok although to be honest we ate very little, got the cheque and left to get warm - considering it was such a big restaurant I would have expected them to move us somewhere warmer or turn down the air con considering this side of the restaurant wasn't even half full! We had to take turns to walk out to the casino for a warm! Yes this was a Saturday night however I would have expected better service from such a well known place!
- first time for my 25th birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Very nice restaurant. Great ambiance but Isaac was a terrible host. He seemed too busy and too over stretched to worry about our table. Did NOT enjoy my 25th birthday experience. Would not recommend or ever go back. Nothing but the pouring of the drinks was recommend.Special Features:
- So funAgr1Dined on 11/8/2014The sugar factory was amazing. The inside was a buzz, but the patio over looking the Belagio was active but peaceful. I would highly recommend the carrot cake pancakes and the SF eggs Benedict!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedAnnieDined on 11/8/2014Contrary to previous reviews that this restaurant was great for a brunch, our experience was disappointing. The food was mediocre and the service was extremely slow. It took 30 minutes to receive our drink order and an additional 45 minutes for our food. In addition, the music was so loud, we had difficulty conversing with guests at the table.
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014Server had an attitude and wasn't very friendly. Atmosphere was great and we all had a good time despite this issue.Special Features:
- Salt FactoryKlengelDined on 11/7/2014Twelve of us dined. Seven people out of the group ordered the filet. All seven were overcooked. All of the "medium" cooked steaks were actually more than well done, medium rare were almost the same. The pasta dishes and salmon were good. All of the dishes were extremely salty. I don't know what the deal was but it was almost to the point that we all wanted to send our food back, but we had a show to get to at another hotel and it wouldn't have left us enough time. It's pretty bad when you can taste each grain of salt in every bite.Special Features:
- DONT BOTHERLocalCowboyDined on 11/6/2014The food was awful and I don't think they care. I would be surprised if they stay open
- 1st dinner Stop in Vegas!!!!!TalleyBoyDined on 11/4/2014This is always my first dinner stop in Vegas. We all ways make reservations and have never had to wait long for our table. The food is great, Drinks are awesome, and the candy well, come on man it is candy and kids and adults love it. I have always had great service and the food is always hot and on the table in a timely manner with a large group(7-10). You can not go wronged besides you get to eat and watch the fountain show across the street(Bellagio).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best place for a business breakfaststanDined on 11/3/2014Good place overlooking the Las Vegas strip with polite, happy and professional wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and FunOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/1/2014My husband and I enjoyed our meal a lot. It was a great place to dine prior to seeing The Jersey Boys Broadway Show!Special Features:
- The bad reviews are true!Red4uDined on 10/30/2014I had high hopes that everything I read was not true, but it is. The food was acceptable, decent and overpriced, same as the cocktails. This restaurant really falls short on the service!!! Everyone from the hostess to the waiter treat you like your an inconvenience, instead of a paying possible returning customer. I'm a local and to see that people are treated this way especially from an establish chain in such an amazing location was terribly disappointing.
- Chanel775Dined on 10/27/2014Starting off was a little rocky; the host was not pleasant! I made reservations online, once I got there I checked in on time, asked to be seated at a bigger table, she had an issue with that. I asked to speak to her manager. Mind you, I've never had issues here in the past. The manager took care of everything. Then I had salmon for dinner. It was the most undercooked salmon I've ever had in my life! The waitress apologized.. They got me a new plate..My waitress was amazing and she definitely made my entire visit better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meets and Exceeds ExpectationsAficionadoDined on 10/25/2014I had the Signature Burger, my girlfriend had the Chicken and Waffels, we shared the "Overcooked Bacon" appetizer. We were seated on the patio as requested after a short 20 minute wait and the view of the Bellagio fountains, celebrating tourists, and street performers provided some great ambience. The burger was one of the best fancy burgers I've had, I think the chocolate bun was the difference maker. The chicken and waffles were better than average, the friend chicken tenders started off with good amount of spice and flavor; the bacon waffle sounds great and is actually pretty good. The drinks were - you guessed it- very sweet. All and all a great experience worth doing again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so neat!JerseyspecialDined on 10/25/2014we ate here as a package deal for Jersey Boys. The (show) menu offered a few nice dinner/dessert items that were great or you could order off the regular menu. The service was impeccable and our waitress made us feel welcomed and pampered.Special Features:
- 30TH B-Dayluv2dineDined on 10/23/2014I found the food to be great, and fulfilling. I came for my 30th b-day. I found the signature drinks to be a lil expensive, their should be a drink for people who may not drink alcohol beverages. Besides that I found my dinning a great experience. Loved the chicken & wafflesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BreakfastBusinessDinerVIPDined on 10/20/2014Tried taking a group here for breakfast but it was so loud- even though it was relatively empty - that you couldn't carry on a conversation. Music was too loud, patio doors were open and traffic noise was incredible. Then to top it off, we were seated next to a wall where construction was taking place on the other side. A jackhammer went off every 3 minutes or so.Special Features:
- Good food but noisyAuburndinersDined on 10/19/2014The food was wonderful and service was good. My only complaint is an alarm kept going off for at least 10 minutes even after it have the all clear. Other than that everything was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedMeechieDined on 10/18/2014Ive always wanted to come to the sugar factory especially the one in Vegas. I kept hearing that it wasn't all it was cracked up to be but I wanted to have my own experience. The visual aspects are very appealing but everything else fell short. Way too overpriced with awful service ! The waiter took so long with our bill that we missed out getting tickets to see to a show and it was our last night in Vegas :( very disappointing to say the leastSpecial Features:
- MoniseDined on 10/18/2014When I made my reservation online I requested patio dining for my daughters 14th birthday and we were absolutley accomodated, patio seating right next to the rail!!!! Awesome views. The hostesses were outstanding!! My daughter had an amazing time!! Thank you!Special Features:
- overpriced and overhypedkikidDined on 10/17/2014Limited menu and overpriced for what you receive. Sat outside which was great for people watching and the Bellagio Water Show, but the music was so loud combined with the street noise. I could barely hear my dining companion.Special Features:
- Surprise FindLeeLee74Dined on 10/16/2014My husband and I went here because of the name, who can resist a name like The Sugar Factory. We anticipated sweet treats, which they had, but who knew about the specialty drinks they made and great "real" food. I would give this place 4 YUMS up! We will always go there when we are in Vegas Baby!Special Features:
- Sugar, Spice and Everything NiceMistySCDined on 10/11/2014We had a blast, Our open table reservation got us a table over looking the strip and great view of Bellagio water show. The food was great and the service for a busy Saturday night was excellent.Special Features:
- Good before the showOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good, service was very good. Bought the Dinner & Show package and was pleasantly surprised. Get a 6:30 reservation and you'll have time before the show starts.Special Features:
- RCCdineDined on 10/11/2014This was enjoyable and would recommend for breakfast. The food was cooked well & the portions were a good size.Special Features:
- Food was great, service not so muchholsterDined on 10/10/2014We went here as a group of 6 for a pre-show dinner and although the food was good, the noise level is such that we all just sat and stared at one another as we could not have a conversation. One of our group had to run and errand and when her food came, we asked if it could be kept under the warmer, the waitress made a huge stink about it then came back and said the Chef threw the plate at her and said he would make another one but he was not happy. This was not a gourmet steak or piece of culinary artwork we are talking about, it was an order of Chicken and Waffles....Any way, would maybe go back here for lunch on the patio but not for a nice dinner out.Special Features:
- Awesome visit!!LoriDined on 10/10/2014Food and drinks were awesome!! Waiter was super friendly and fast!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/7/2014This was a very very poor experience with terrible food and service The Manager (Jed) who eventually came to speak to us was useless wasn't interested in our opinions The fact that he didn't actually apologise but just gave lame excuses said it all. If that is the caliber of managers you employ then rethink its a very competitive world out there and others are doing it better Safe to say I will not be returning to that establishment and highly recommend others give it a miss as well
- VIPmemberVIPDined on 10/7/2014Staff is friendly, service is slow. The place was pretty empty. Music is really loud .Tables are way to small or maybe the plates are way to big and $36.00 drink was good but no way is there even 2 oz of alcohol in it. Food is just OK The attached shop has lots of cool stuff.Special Features:
- needs more staffOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/1/2014This place is expensive which wouldn't be a problem if the food and service was good, but the services is very slow,the place was pretty empty so there is not excuse, we got the wrong order 3 times, we kept asking for water, when the check came not only did the waitress insisted and a 20% and up tip, but we were being charge for the food that they took back,
- ZtopsssDined on 9/27/2014The food was great but the biggest problem was the space. Their was no room the move in and out your seat. The tables were way to small, have two plates on the table made it feel way to crowed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.