Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
3655 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sugarfactorylv.com/
- Phone: 7023315100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch and Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Piekarski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: For more information on off-site catering, please contact the Events Department at the restaurant.
- Private Party Facilities: Beyond the main dining room and patio of the Brasserie, Sugar Factory Café and Chocolate Lounge offer a supreme private dining experience. The Sugar Factory Café and Patio are stunning locations for smaller events as they sit under the exquisite Las Vegas sky, while the intimate setting of the Chocolate Lounge offers an alluring dining and reception space indoors holding up to 80 guests. Allowing Sugar Factory’s experienced and talented event team to take care of every event need, planning event details can be virtually stress-free. Sugar Factory Brasserie and Retail offer perfect event space for corporate and personal events for every occasion! For more information on corporate events and catering, contact Sugar Factory Events at the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Tammy Stephens 7023315107
- Cross Street: Flamingo
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Parking is available in the hotel parking garage or main valet in front of the hotel. From valet and the parking garage, the restaurant entrance is off of the casino floor adjacent to the Total Rewards Program stand. Pedestrian entrances are also available from the Las Vegas Strip.
A word from Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip at the Paris Hotel Casino & Resort, Sugar Factory American Brasserie is a 30,000 square-foot space, offering both sweet and savory American culinary favorites. Both visually and palate pleasing to our guests, Sugar Factory Brasserie offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Piekarski and Corporate Chef Stephane Chavet, features perfectly executed classics from benedicts and burgers to savory pizza, pasta, steaks and seafood. Extensive dessert selections including fluffy waffles, creamy crepes and Rocky Road Pizza are offered on behalf of Executive Pastry Chef Carol Garcia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) reviews from OpenTable diners
189 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (79)great for outdoor dining (78)special occasion (64)scenic view (63)hot spot (62)great for lunch (59)late-night find (54)vibrant bar scene (44)great for brunch (38)kid-friendly (36)fit for foodies (29)romantic (15)neighborhood gem (9)notable wine list (5)Show More
- great!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/26/2014Good food great service fun time, sat outside and watched water show at bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, not so great servicemj1064Dined on 8/26/2014In a nutshell, the food was awesome, so good that it outweighed the poor service. My meal was tasty, filling, and prepared perfectly. On the other hand, the staff were unfriendly. They seemed annoyed that they had to actually do their job by seating us, taking our order, and check on us. When asked is a food substitution could be made, the waitress answered us very rudely about how it would be impossible...really? I'd go back because I liked my meal and the location was fabulous. Go at lunch, it's not very busy, so you probably have a chance to sit out on the patio which is right across from the fountains of Bellagio.Special Features:
- Not as good anymoreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014We've been to Sugar Factory before but this time around was not the best. Not only was their menu down to one page, it was a poor selection than what they used to have. They also have this "rule" that if you don't have half your party there, you can't get seated. So they make their guest wait in their waiting area while they have our perfectly reserved table sitting there empty. The guests that arrived could have had drinks while they waited at the table we had reserved but the hostess refused to seat us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Food QualityNsheth91Dined on 8/23/2014Went for my birthday this past weekend. Worst meal I've had in Vegas. Ordered the TGB Pasta, and got a bowl of spaghetti with marinara. Tasted like it was straight from the tin. Added chicken and garlic bread, breast of chicken was added on side, bare, and garlic bread was not toasted at all. No one at the table liked their food. They have made their menu much smaller than when I last visited 2 years ago, and the choose to rely solely on their location.
- Great DrinksAWJablonVIPDined on 8/23/2014Really great drinks! Service way to fast. Didn't finish appetizer when main meal coming.Special Features:
- Always good foodVisitorDined on 8/22/2014Have eaten at this Sugar Factory on several Vegas trips. Booked through Open Table and have always been seated quickly. The waitstaff is very friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu. We got a couple of drinks, as my wife loves the martini flavors. I stuck to beer. The portions are large, so go with an appetite or plan on sharing. We split a mixed greens salad and got a meat pizza. Both were excellent and fresh. Food came out promptly. This Sugar factory has a greay view of the Bellagio Fountains. It can get quite loud with the strip traffic and a full dining room. That's about my only complaint.Special Features:
- Fondue Great - Service not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014We were taken to a table. The waitress came over and practically rolled her eyes at us when we said we were only ordering dessert and no drinks. When she brought my "Overcooked Bacon" to the table (that is the actual name of the item) I asked what the white stuff was in the little bowl. Her answer "I don't know". Then she walked away. Good thing I don't have food allergies. The bacon was ice cold. Is that how it is supposed to be? I couldn't ask our server because the only time she came back was to deliver our bill. The fondue was delicious and the bacon was good, even though it was cold. It was good dunked in the fondue as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014I've dined at Sugar Factory several times and this last time I had dinner was not impressed. Very limited menu, server was overwhelmed, and my friend didn't get her steak till after we were all finished eating our food. This menu was especially NOT gluten free friendly so I could only have the vegetable salad, plus it was my birthday dinner with 6 girls so I was very disappointed! I will not be returning, but you do have an incredible view.Special Features:
- My First Time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014I had never gone there before and decided that's where I would like to go for my birthday dinner. I had a great time. We sat outside and had lots of fun people watching. The gentleman who was our waiter was extremely nice and helpful. My club sandwich was good and had a unique difference from other restaurants I've been in. My boyfriend said he had a very good pizza as well. It will be a place that I will return to when I go back to LV next 2015.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and friendly service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Delicious food- very friendly staff. Great for our girls night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sugar OverloadFriends2014Dined on 8/16/2014I've had dinner in many Las Vegas restaurants and as lively as Vegas is, I've never experienced that type of noise level........except at a club. The noise level was horrific!! I know music adds to the ambience, but this was ridiculous. We couldn't hold a conversation, because it felt like screaming. Food choices were limited and quite frankly grossed me out. Even tables and chairs seemed too small, so there was little room eat. I also noticed waiters kept hitting the chairs, because there was no room for them too walk. As for the service, our waiter was a sweet kid and he did a great job. No complaints there.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Atmosphere is distinctly French café, bountiful servings, flavorful food. Perfect spot to people watch and cool down while awaiting the spectacular fountain show across the street at Bellagio. Service could be much better. wait staff were young and seemed more interested in socializing with one another.Special Features:
- Sugar FactoryKatillac2VIPDined on 8/14/2014This has been my fourth visit to the Sugar Factory, and it is my favorite place in Las Vegas! Try the hamburger...the white chocolate bun is amazing.Special Features:
- Favorite PlaceSugarSugarDined on 8/14/2014We have made it a tradition to eat here at every visit. Love trying something new on the menu at every visit.Special Features:
- Sugar is sweetOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/13/2014Novelty cocktails are cool, food was very good and hot.Special Features:
- MehHonestFoodieReviewsDined on 8/11/2014The location, ratings, and website indicate a much higher quality diningn experience than we had. I'm a burger kind of guy and their "signature" burger fell short in a big way. The patty was tough and bland even at medium rare. The toppings were fairly standard. The best thing I could say was that the white chocolate bun was inventive. She had the chicken fingers as her meal. The breading was good but several of the chicken pieces were dry. We also had the over cooked bacon (this is a good thing) and the spicy dill pickles - both were worth it. Overall, you could get a better meal for your money but if you really want to see the water show at the Bellagio, they've got the location - just don't expect much from the food.
- not up to hypehardtopleaseDined on 8/9/2014I heard a lot about the food and drinks at this restaurant. The food was not anything special. I would rather eat fast food than eat here. They do have a lot of interesting drinks - alcoholic and non- but they are overpriced and when you actually receive them not that special. I would try just about anywhere else. The service is also very slow.
- Worst Service Ever!!!Marigonzalez05Dined on 8/8/2014My family and friends spent my sons 11th birthday there last year and had such a fun time in the store. I thought it would be fun to actually eat at the restaurant this year for his birthday. Right off the bat the waitress was slow bringing our drinks. Our food was late to the table after about an hour wait. My daughters friend and my husband were drunk from earlier in the day so I took them back to the hotel after about 20 minutes there. However, my friends that stayed behind were cut off from drinking not because they were drunk, but because of miss identity. They were treated like criminals and completely humiliated by the manager. All of this in front of my son and friends. The manager could have handled the situation so much better
- Still great..SaabyDined on 8/3/2014Visit Vegas annually and this place is always on the list. Menu changed slightly....less choices, but whatever you get is always great! Don't expect a quiet lunch or dinner EVER! Lively and right on the strip! Great place for lunch or dinner and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great server-not enough serversFoodlovesmeDined on 8/3/2014Our server was great but he had so many tables tha our experience was poorly affected. My drink didn't come with the correct ingredients, our food wa alright, but again service was so slow that we just wanted to leave and go somewhere else. I heard such great things about this place, it was very disappointing. Especially since our meals was very costly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer service, what is that?love2travel2eatDined on 8/3/2014Chicken finger appetizer was extremely dry. When complained, we were told it is supposed to be this dry (if true, change name to chicken jerky!). We sent order back (with 6 pieces still in the baskets) and asked it to be taken off the bill. And you guessed it, it was still on the bill. No one apologized but when I complained, the manager came over to argue that since we had eaten 2 pieces of 8 pieces (2 orders of 4 piece each) he had to charge me. Mind you, with 8 people our bill was around $500 and I was asking for $10 item to be removed. Eventually he took it off but only after he made all sorts of excuses including since it was a room charge hotel was going to charge me $500 twice etc. "Poor service + poor food = few less customers!"
- I enjoyed itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2014There are a variety of cool drinks to choose from and the ambience is very hip and trendy.Special Features:
- Fun PlaceLuv4boysDined on 8/2/2014We brought are friends here for sone drinks and dessert. Sugar Factory did not dissapoint. Great drinks and dessert fondue was yummy and perfect for sharing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationVegasDined on 8/1/2014The drinks or the design of the drinks is what makes this place so great. The food is good, but the overall draw are the drinks. It's a bit pricey, but worth it if you are looking to experience something new in the drink department.Special Features:
- tourists welcomeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014tourist spot because people in the know stay away. the food is factory made and over-priced. foodies should avoid this place at all costs.Special Features:
- Good4evereternityDined on 7/30/2014I was at Sugar Factory last year when I was in Vegas. I enjoyed the experience a lot more. They had cut down their menu which is fine. The noise level in the restaurant is way to loud couldn't even talk to my sister without yelling to her. The velvet sundae was amazing. The caesar salad was ok, alot of lettuce for $20.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drinks live up to nameCOCODined on 7/30/2014The drinks at the Sugar Factory are amazing if you like sweet drinks. We go to the restaurant when we're in Vegas just for the blow pop martini (which they now have to call sour apple martini because of copyright issues). There used to be a huge selection of food but they now went to such a small selection that we probably won't come back to eat; although the quality of the food is great. So go to Sugar Factory for the drinks, an appetizer, and the view of the Bellagio and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedVegasvisitorDined on 7/30/2014Food was pretty good, but drinks (even for the kids) were waaayyyy overpriced.Special Features:
- Enjoyable lunchjohn1516VIPDined on 7/30/2014We had a very enjoyable lunch. Food was good, service from Michael was outstanding. Great all around experienceSpecial Features:
- Not for kidsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014There was no kid menu. I feel in a place like that they need to have one. The retail store had adult items at eye level for the kids to giggle at. I felt that was so inappropriate. When you live in Las Vegas you don't say "Well it's Vegas"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food, confused servicebirthdaydinnerDined on 7/26/2014Amazing food but the service was not very good. The waitress seemed annoyed/deal with the serversSpecial Features:
- Terrible service!LuvdogsDined on 7/26/2014I had a party of 8 guest show up for my birthday celebration. The service was extremely slow, but I understand it was a Saturday night. What happened after our dinner is what I'm upset about. 2 of my friends came late. They sat down at the table and wanted to order food. The waiter got the hostess and the hostess told us that they could not order food unless we stood back in line to wait for another table. We already had a table and spent close to $300 on our tab. Why did we have to leave and stand back in line when we already had a table? I never heard of such a thing. My friend talked to some guy in a suit and said that was unacceptable and he said that that's the way it has to be since we are busy. Are you kidding me? NEVER GO BACK!Special Features:
- food has not maintained high levelsGreggDined on 7/25/2014But if you want a fun scene this could be a good spot. Directly across from the water show. I only wish the food was at the level as the menu suggestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not satisfiedLuv2EatDined on 7/25/2014I reserved a table for 6 people weeks prior to ensure we get a spot when we came and we still had to wait about 40 minutes to get seated regardless. Wasn't sure why the reservation was even taken if we still had to wait. Then we had a problem with seating because they were basically telling us we had to sit outside instead of providing a table that was first available indoors. We ordered several app's and individual meals for the group and were disappointed with most of the food we ordered. The food was overcooked and had not flavor. Their menu doesnt bring any creatively and doesnt give options that are worth coming to this American Brasserie versus any other american style restaurant.Special Features:
- All was good until...LovingVegas2014Dined on 7/22/2014We were having a great time at the Sugar Factory, until our quiet table of 2 was interrupted by a large group of kids and adults that some genius hostess decided would be a great idea to split the party between our table. My husband was banged in the back by the young boy every few minutes as he was squeezing in between us to talk to his parents then one almost sat on my lap and did sit on my handbag as I was trying to enjoy my dinner, the parents were screaming at each other in some other language and screaming across our table at their kids.After getting banged, sat on and not being able to talk to each other due to screaming we asked for our check and left. They manager offered us free drinks but we wanted out asap.Special Features:
- VERY DISAPOINTEDLD86Dined on 7/21/2014After reading the menu on open table we really were looking forward to having breakfast here. When we got there we find out they had changed their menu a few days prior, first disappointment, then we ordered french toast, my husband ordered the banana french toast. It took so long for the food to come, the waitress was very unfriendly and hardly checked on us. Once the food came my french toast looked like a few pieces of thin bread from the bag, it was not good. My husbands didn't even look like french toast plus it came with banana bread and walnuts which it didn't say on menu, he is allergic to them so he couldn't et it. Waitress didnt apologize or seem to care so we paid bill and walked out. we won't be back or recommend to anyone
- Not So SweetOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014It was very loud, the slow, we had to send food back several times. Highly over priced bar food being passed off as a meal. The bright spot was that the drinks were fantastic.Special Features:
- Worst birthdayCaliforzandoDined on 7/19/2014I've been to sugar factory before same time last year but this year was the worst. The table was filthy, we weren't accommodated even though I had reservations, the waiter John was very cocky and argumentative, we only had choices from the breakfast menu although we were there during lunch time.
- Good food bad seatingReidDined on 7/18/2014The food was excellent even though our entrees came before the appetizer. They didn't have the tomato sauce the baked mac and cheese appetizer was advertised with which was fine. The tables are really small and very close together and with our dinners and eventually the appetizer there just was nowhere to put things on the table. Also, we were seated in a row of tables next to another couple there were 20 or so tables open in the row and then another group of people came in and they seated them right next to us.If you have that many tables open you should space people out until you need every table.Our server was excellent though.Special Features:
- My Birthday Visit to Sugar FactoryCancerlaydii89Dined on 7/14/2014I love everything about. We got seated quickly & even though I was late for my reservation I was still able to enjoy breakfast. The gummi goblet put the cherry on top of an already great experience. I came here just off pictures of the food, drinks, desserts, etc. And I was not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.