Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
3655 South Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sugarfactorylv.com/
- Phone: 7023315100
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am
Lunch and Dinner: Daily: 11:00am - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Burgers, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Piekarski
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine
- Catering: For more information on off-site catering, please contact the Events Department at the restaurant.
- Private Party Facilities: Beyond the main dining room and patio of the Brasserie, Sugar Factory Café and Chocolate Lounge offer a supreme private dining experience. The Sugar Factory Café and Patio are stunning locations for smaller events as they sit under the exquisite Las Vegas sky, while the intimate setting of the Chocolate Lounge offers an alluring dining and reception space indoors holding up to 80 guests. Allowing Sugar Factory’s experienced and talented event team to take care of every event need, planning event details can be virtually stress-free. Sugar Factory Brasserie and Retail offer perfect event space for corporate and personal events for every occasion! For more information on corporate events and catering, contact Sugar Factory Events at the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Tammy Stephens 7023315107
- Cross Street: Flamingo
- Parking: No
- Parking Details: Parking is available in the hotel parking garage or main valet in front of the hotel. From valet and the parking garage, the restaurant entrance is off of the casino floor adjacent to the Total Rewards Program stand. Pedestrian entrances are also available from the Las Vegas Strip.
A word from Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie)
Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip at the Paris Hotel Casino & Resort, Sugar Factory American Brasserie is a 30,000 square-foot space, offering both sweet and savory American culinary favorites. Both visually and palate pleasing to our guests, Sugar Factory Brasserie offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. The menu, created by Executive Chef Matthew Piekarski and Corporate Chef Stephane Chavet, features perfectly executed classics from benedicts and burgers to savory pizza, pasta, steaks and seafood. Extensive dessert selections including fluffy waffles, creamy crepes and Rocky Road Pizza are offered on behalf of Executive Pastry Chef Carol Garcia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Sugar Factory Bar & Grill (from American Brasserie) reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (73)great for outdoor dining (72)hot spot (62)scenic view (57)special occasion (57)late-night find (47)great for lunch (39)vibrant bar scene (36)fit for foodies (31)kid-friendly (30)great for brunch (28)neighborhood gem (15)romantic (10)notable wine list (7)Show More
- Good food but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014The food was wonderful and service was good. My only complaint is an alarm kept going off for at least 10 minutes even after it have the all clear. Other than that everything was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/18/2014When I made my reservation online I requested patio dining for my daughters 14th birthday and we were absolutley accomodated, patio seating right next to the rail!!!! Awesome views. The hostesses were outstanding!! My daughter had an amazing time!! Thank you!Special Features:
- overpriced and overhypedkikidDined on 10/17/2014Limited menu and overpriced for what you receive. Sat outside which was great for people watching and the Bellagio Water Show, but the music was so loud combined with the street noise. I could barely hear my dining companion.Special Features:
- Surprise FindLeeLee74Dined on 10/16/2014My husband and I went here because of the name, who can resist a name like The Sugar Factory. We anticipated sweet treats, which they had, but who knew about the specialty drinks they made and great "real" food. I would give this place 4 YUMS up! We will always go there when we are in Vegas Baby!Special Features:
- Sugar, Spice and Everything NiceMistySCDined on 10/11/2014We had a blast, Our open table reservation got us a table over looking the strip and great view of Bellagio water show. The food was great and the service for a busy Saturday night was excellent.Special Features:
- Good before the showOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Food was good, service was very good. Bought the Dinner & Show package and was pleasantly surprised. Get a 6:30 reservation and you'll have time before the show starts.Special Features:
- RCCdineDined on 10/11/2014This was enjoyable and would recommend for breakfast. The food was cooked well & the portions were a good size.Special Features:
- Food was great, service not so muchholsterDined on 10/10/2014We went here as a group of 6 for a pre-show dinner and although the food was good, the noise level is such that we all just sat and stared at one another as we could not have a conversation. One of our group had to run and errand and when her food came, we asked if it could be kept under the warmer, the waitress made a huge stink about it then came back and said the Chef threw the plate at her and said he would make another one but he was not happy. This was not a gourmet steak or piece of culinary artwork we are talking about, it was an order of Chicken and Waffles....Any way, would maybe go back here for lunch on the patio but not for a nice dinner out.Special Features:
- Awesome visit!!LoriDined on 10/10/2014Food and drinks were awesome!! Waiter was super friendly and fast!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/7/2014This was a very very poor experience with terrible food and service The Manager (Jed) who eventually came to speak to us was useless wasn't interested in our opinions The fact that he didn't actually apologise but just gave lame excuses said it all. If that is the caliber of managers you employ then rethink its a very competitive world out there and others are doing it better Safe to say I will not be returning to that establishment and highly recommend others give it a miss as well
- VIPmemberVIPDined on 10/7/2014Staff is friendly, service is slow. The place was pretty empty. Music is really loud .Tables are way to small or maybe the plates are way to big and $36.00 drink was good but no way is there even 2 oz of alcohol in it. Food is just OK The attached shop has lots of cool stuff.Special Features:
- needs more staffOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/1/2014This place is expensive which wouldn't be a problem if the food and service was good, but the services is very slow,the place was pretty empty so there is not excuse, we got the wrong order 3 times, we kept asking for water, when the check came not only did the waitress insisted and a 20% and up tip, but we were being charge for the food that they took back,
- ZtopsssDined on 9/27/2014The food was great but the biggest problem was the space. Their was no room the move in and out your seat. The tables were way to small, have two plates on the table made it feel way to crowed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceNanananaDined on 9/24/2014Staff really made us feel important and very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeHartbr8kidDined on 9/22/2014I enjoyed the atmosphere and the waitress was excellent would come back with out a doubtSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014I went to Sugar Factory on the first night of my trip to Las Vegas and I was not disappointed! I had a wonderful cocktail that included very tasty candy. I liked the candy so much that I went to the store after and bought it to snack on for the rest of my trip. The service was also wonderful. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Happening placeKnowmystuffDined on 9/19/2014Went with a party of 12. Our Group had many items including burgers, pasta, salads and sandwiches. All were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So FUN!nifty50Dined on 9/19/2014The drink was killer...food excellent, service superior!!!Special Features:
- Sugar Factor Las Vegas Paris Hotelphotofoodie16Dined on 9/18/2014We recently dined at the Sugar Factory in Las Vegas inside the Paris Hotel on the strip. This is our third time here, but this time the entire experience was bad. It was my boyfriend's birthday brunch. We sat on the patio, which we always enjoy. We were not greeted for 10-15 minutes, and even 2 ice waters took 20 minutes. Then upon refilling my drink at the table the server spilt water all over me and the table. When food arrived my croissant sandwich was greasy and soggy. My boyfriends eggs benedict were hard on the inside, not soft. Just an overall disappointing experience. This was one of our favorite places to have brunch, but upon trying out Hash House a Go we will be dining there from now on.Special Features:
- Our weddingnaomiDined on 9/15/2014We were here for the reception following our vegas wedding in September 2014. We were a party of ten including our 3 year old and 5 month old. The staff were lovely, very concerned about not getting anything on my dress. They allowed us to have the pram at the table to let me put out youngest to sleep during the meal. The cocktails were amazing. We were very pleased with everything. Food was lovely, view was fantastic and the staff were great.Special Features:
- Poor serviceHawkeyeDined on 9/12/2014Horrible service. Had a large group but we sat and watched as numerous tables got drinks and their food much quicker than us. Then when our food arrived it was dried out or cold, only good choice was the pizzas. Very disappointed we had been here before on another trip to Las Vegas but we will not be returning after this poor service.Special Features:
- worth one time, not againOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/5/2014the cnf charge is absolutely ridiculous. the $36 goblet drink was good but no way there is even 2 oz of alcohol in it, most drink menus tell you how many oz of liquor but not here. My meal was excellent, recommended by the waiter and she was very good and honest about what was good on the menu and what she did not recommend. salmon my husband had was a little dry and because he has garlic allergy they had to compensate, but a simple lemon butter dill dressing should not be beyond any chefs capability and they charged him for a bit of bacon they put with the salmon we were there for dinner and then back for dessert - dessert prices are horrendous, 3 scoops of ice cream and a 1 inch cube of red velvet cake for $16. would we go back - no
- Started rocky, ended great!JazzieDined on 8/30/2014If you can manage to get through all the red tape of calling and e-mailing people to organize your party, there's light at the end of the tunnel! Opentable definitely kept our reservation in the forefront, but talking to the reps at Sugar Factory directly was a HASSLE! The day of, SF called to let me know about their reservation policy. Even though noisy, it fit the occasion! Our server Bre was fantastic, gift bags I ordered and paid for prior to were on the table and food came out hot! The signature drinks were not as hard-hitting as I would have liked so be sure to get an extra shot for the $40 you pay for it! Nice show piece though with candy and dry ice in the drink. Definitely will come back here on the next trip to Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who doesn't like candy ad alcoholFoodisgoodDined on 8/27/2014My cousin and I were recently in Vegas and booked reservations at the sugar factory lounge and grill. We ate around 6 pm out on the patio so we were able to get a great view of the strip as well as the bellagio fountains. Although the drinks are pricy they are delicious my cousin had the lollipop drink which was pretty sweet but delicious all the same I had the white gummy and fishing out the gummy worms was just as much fun as drinking the drink itself. For dinner my cousin had the club sandwich and I the Tuscan carbonara pasta both were great I'm not a huge fan of bacon but there wasn't an overwhelming amount and the cranberry mayo on the sandwich was great as well! Our service was good and the overall experience was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great!mistyDined on 8/26/2014Good food great service fun time, sat outside and watched water show at bellagio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, not so great servicemj1064Dined on 8/26/2014In a nutshell, the food was awesome, so good that it outweighed the poor service. My meal was tasty, filling, and prepared perfectly. On the other hand, the staff were unfriendly. They seemed annoyed that they had to actually do their job by seating us, taking our order, and check on us. When asked is a food substitution could be made, the waitress answered us very rudely about how it would be impossible...really? I'd go back because I liked my meal and the location was fabulous. Go at lunch, it's not very busy, so you probably have a chance to sit out on the patio which is right across from the fountains of Bellagio.Special Features:
- Not as good anymoreVegasDinerDined on 8/25/2014We've been to Sugar Factory before but this time around was not the best. Not only was their menu down to one page, it was a poor selection than what they used to have. They also have this "rule" that if you don't have half your party there, you can't get seated. So they make their guest wait in their waiting area while they have our perfectly reserved table sitting there empty. The guests that arrived could have had drinks while they waited at the table we had reserved but the hostess refused to seat us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Food QualityNsheth91Dined on 8/23/2014Went for my birthday this past weekend. Worst meal I've had in Vegas. Ordered the TGB Pasta, and got a bowl of spaghetti with marinara. Tasted like it was straight from the tin. Added chicken and garlic bread, breast of chicken was added on side, bare, and garlic bread was not toasted at all. No one at the table liked their food. They have made their menu much smaller than when I last visited 2 years ago, and the choose to rely solely on their location.
- Great DrinksAWJablonVIPDined on 8/23/2014Really great drinks! Service way to fast. Didn't finish appetizer when main meal coming.Special Features:
- Always good foodVisitorDined on 8/22/2014Have eaten at this Sugar Factory on several Vegas trips. Booked through Open Table and have always been seated quickly. The waitstaff is very friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu. We got a couple of drinks, as my wife loves the martini flavors. I stuck to beer. The portions are large, so go with an appetite or plan on sharing. We split a mixed greens salad and got a meat pizza. Both were excellent and fresh. Food came out promptly. This Sugar factory has a greay view of the Bellagio Fountains. It can get quite loud with the strip traffic and a full dining room. That's about my only complaint.Special Features:
- Fondue Great - Service not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014We were taken to a table. The waitress came over and practically rolled her eyes at us when we said we were only ordering dessert and no drinks. When she brought my "Overcooked Bacon" to the table (that is the actual name of the item) I asked what the white stuff was in the little bowl. Her answer "I don't know". Then she walked away. Good thing I don't have food allergies. The bacon was ice cold. Is that how it is supposed to be? I couldn't ask our server because the only time she came back was to deliver our bill. The fondue was delicious and the bacon was good, even though it was cold. It was good dunked in the fondue as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014I've dined at Sugar Factory several times and this last time I had dinner was not impressed. Very limited menu, server was overwhelmed, and my friend didn't get her steak till after we were all finished eating our food. This menu was especially NOT gluten free friendly so I could only have the vegetable salad, plus it was my birthday dinner with 6 girls so I was very disappointed! I will not be returning, but you do have an incredible view.Special Features:
- My First Time!TarenDined on 8/21/2014I had never gone there before and decided that's where I would like to go for my birthday dinner. I had a great time. We sat outside and had lots of fun people watching. The gentleman who was our waiter was extremely nice and helpful. My club sandwich was good and had a unique difference from other restaurants I've been in. My boyfriend said he had a very good pizza as well. It will be a place that I will return to when I go back to LV next 2015.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and friendly service!!NickynickDined on 8/21/2014Delicious food- very friendly staff. Great for our girls night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sugar OverloadFriends2014Dined on 8/16/2014I've had dinner in many Las Vegas restaurants and as lively as Vegas is, I've never experienced that type of noise level........except at a club. The noise level was horrific!! I know music adds to the ambience, but this was ridiculous. We couldn't hold a conversation, because it felt like screaming. Food choices were limited and quite frankly grossed me out. Even tables and chairs seemed too small, so there was little room eat. I also noticed waiters kept hitting the chairs, because there was no room for them too walk. As for the service, our waiter was a sweet kid and he did a great job. No complaints there.Special Features:
- TheBritDined on 8/15/2014Atmosphere is distinctly French café, bountiful servings, flavorful food. Perfect spot to people watch and cool down while awaiting the spectacular fountain show across the street at Bellagio. Service could be much better. wait staff were young and seemed more interested in socializing with one another.Special Features:
- Sugar FactoryKatillac2VIPDined on 8/14/2014This has been my fourth visit to the Sugar Factory, and it is my favorite place in Las Vegas! Try the hamburger...the white chocolate bun is amazing.Special Features:
- Favorite PlaceSugarSugarDined on 8/14/2014We have made it a tradition to eat here at every visit. Love trying something new on the menu at every visit.Special Features:
- Sugar is sweetLuvdiningintheUSADined on 8/13/2014Novelty cocktails are cool, food was very good and hot.Special Features:
- MehHonestFoodieReviewsDined on 8/11/2014The location, ratings, and website indicate a much higher quality diningn experience than we had. I'm a burger kind of guy and their "signature" burger fell short in a big way. The patty was tough and bland even at medium rare. The toppings were fairly standard. The best thing I could say was that the white chocolate bun was inventive. She had the chicken fingers as her meal. The breading was good but several of the chicken pieces were dry. We also had the over cooked bacon (this is a good thing) and the spicy dill pickles - both were worth it. Overall, you could get a better meal for your money but if you really want to see the water show at the Bellagio, they've got the location - just don't expect much from the food.