2320 Hempstead Tpke.
East Meadow, NY 11554Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sufiyasgrill.com/
- Phone: 5166442200
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean, Turkish
- Executive Chef: Carlos Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Look out for our monthly events such as Belly Dance nights
A word from Sufiya's Grill
Sufiya's Grill is a cozy and intimate restaurant serving fresh and authentic Persian and Mediterranean cuisine. Signature dishes include masterfully grilled kebabs, fresh seafood and hearty homemade stews. Start with traditional mouth-watering appetizers and don't leave without savoring the Persian ice cream, specially made in-house.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sufiya's Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Nice Meal for Date NightGr82eatVIPDined on 8/4/2014I've dined at Sufiya's twice before and decided to take my husband to check it out. He was very please with the appetizer and his fish dish. Our server was very nice and professional and made sure that he checked on us often. I've now had a few different dishes here and I've never been disappointed. This restaurant is small and fills very quickly to assure that you get seating promptly, reservations are best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Date Nite SpotGr82eatVIPDined on 7/17/2014I found this restaurant through a Groupon offer. My husband and I decided to go there for date night and were pleasantly surprised that it lived up to the reviews that I had read before our visit. The bar area was quite nice as was the seating areas. We dined in a booth and were greeted by a great server with lots of personality. He was very well versed in the menu items and gladly made recommendations based on our food preferences. My husband doesn't eat beef or pork and there was still plenty for him to choose from. We started with the flatbread and the japanese eggplant, both were very good. For our entree we had the braised short ribs and the chicken dish, both were very well prepared and flavorful. We finished up with sorbet.Special Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Sufiya's Grill reviews archive.
- Nice find in a strip mall!PeteEDined on 4/25/2014Have been to Sufiyas Grill three times now and have not been disappointed. If you want to try very good Mediterranean food at a very reasonable price, this is the restaurant for you. Nice place to take a date...very relaxed atmosphere. Always willing to accommodate their customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!SueCVIPDined on 2/15/2014We are never disappointed...food and staff are wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Wonderful!GenuineFriendVIPDined on 12/22/2013Nice decor, ambience - soothing sage decor. Food was fresh and flavorful and good sized portions. Service attentive. What more can I say?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a surprise!PlefVIPDined on 10/26/2013In a tiny strip mall facing Henpstead Tpke who expected to walk in the small store front and be greeted with a big hello and smiles. It was a lively beginning to a wonderful experience. Place decorated for Halloween very tastefully. Even the wait staff. With orange napkins it was perfect. Creamy snd delicious babaganosh and authentic Greek salad. Great. My fish was so delicious with lots of grilled veggies. My husband loved the lamb shank For dessert I had Persian ice cream. It was really great. My husband had a creamy cheesecake. Coffee was hot! We had a great time and the staff was very very friendly and nice! Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambience and foodRohalDined on 9/29/2013I was greeted with smiling faces as I entered the restaurant. I had a reservation for 6 and was quickly given a table. Our server explained everything we asked about to us and we were given ample time to order. The food wasn't served so quickly that one would feel that the recipes are generic, but it didn't take so much time that one would be bored of waiting. The food and service were excellent. It is in a mini mall strip so parking was easy. The decor was also very ethnic. Overall, wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing. ServiceRosaDined on 9/21/2013Food was amazing. Service was very slow. They apologized but we waited a long time for our food. Hoping they get it right cause we will be back.Special Features: