3465 North Pines Way
Wilson, WY 83014Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sudachijh.com/
- Phone: 3077347832
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm -10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Sudachi is available for private functions, please call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Ronnie Epps 307 734 7832
A word from Sudachi
Sudachi sushi serves only the freshest fish from around the world. Our seasonal menu features tuna carpaccio, citrus pepper salmon, shiitake salad, broiled black cod, kobe beef strip loin, and sushi sushi sushi. Enjoy specialty rolls such as our bru-ho, kichigai, and the famous monster roll. Full bar, fine wines and Japanese sakes awaits you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sudachi reviews from OpenTable diners
- Always fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2013Sudachi is the place we go when we want to treat ourselves to exceptional sushi. The flavors are complex and well crafted, the rolls are even, the rice isn't crushed (very important for sushi-lovers), and the food always tastes fresh. The service is also excellent 95% of the time. We had one visit that was poor, but they took care of us immediately when the complaint was brought - mistakes happen and they handled it perfectly. Expect to pay somewhat more than other places, but also expect truly exceptional food (the Thai Suda roll is one of my favorites - unique and delicious!) and friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnparalleledOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2013The sushi chefs are artists. By far the best sushi in Jackson.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sushi in town.AandADined on 8/24/2013Excellent as always. A great place for a date or girls night. Food is consistent terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always the same menu but verygourmandeVIPDined on 8/6/2013always the same menu but very good even if limited choicesSpecial Features:
- Lovely evening w great sushi,JuliaDined on 8/2/2013Lovely evening w great sushi, excellent companies white wine , Fun waitress.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love sushi and couldn'tLovehistoricsavannahVIPDined on 7/12/2013I love sushi and couldn't find one sushi I wanted to order on this mexican 'fusion' menu. most of them had jalapeno as an ingredient, or something else spice. so I ordered teriyaki, and it was simply sliced beef on a plate doused with some thick, salty sauce and steamed broccoli and carrots, so tough I couldn't eat it.
- Very good SushiSiebeDined on 6/10/2013If you are a foodie and you like sushi: go to Sudachi. It's great! Sudachi has a very good chef. Nice dishes on the menu like scallops chimichurry. Very nice!Special Features:
- Do itSushifeignDined on 6/7/2013First time here and it was phenomenol! Sushi was on point. Every waitress must of helped us at some point. Great small fancy restaurant... Requested a booth and even tho don't have booths they created a "booth ambience" in the corner. Overall excellent! Just let the chefs prepare your rolls got you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/4/2013Having Uni in Jackson Hole was a treat I was not expecting. The fish was fresh and preparations tasty.The Hamachi dish was superb.Special Features:
- I live in Jackson and I loveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013I live in Jackson and I love going to Sudachi! It is a small sushi place tucked into one of our smaller neigherborhoods. I feel like not too many tourists go there so it is never crazy busy. However, it has been a while since I have visited in the summer ime so I could be wrong. Amazing sushi! Great options. The hot sake is delicious and it is a great place to go on a date. If you love sushi and are in jackson and/or are in the west bank, save your gas and stay in the quieter part of this beautiful valley. :) yummmmmmSpecial Features:
- Food was terrific, as usual.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2013Food was terrific, as usual. Fish was fresh, spicy rolls could have been a bit more spicy.Special Features:
- The fish is excellent. PortionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013The fish is excellent. Portions are a little small.Special Features:
- The food was much better lastOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2013The food was much better last year, it had interesting flavors and great presentation. The dinner we had a few days ago was blah. The noodle soup was salty and tasted like canned soup, the sushi was boring with little taste. Overall an underwhelming experience. We missed the old Sudachi.
- hidden gemMorchard1Dined on 2/13/2013you would never guess that a world class sushi restaurant is located in Jackson Hole, let alone along the village road, and yet, this place is as good as something you would find in San Fran or New York. Let the staff choose your food for you...they are awesomeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING! Food was fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/8/2012AMAZING! Food was fantastic! Our server waa outstanding (Mike). Everything he recommended was delicious. Standouts were the pork sliders, the broccolini, and the fried banana cheesecake. Makes driving out to the village in the winter worth it.Special Features:
- Hands down best sushi in JH!crustymonkeyDined on 12/2/2012Hands down best sushi in JH! Love the staff and the simplicity of the place.Special Features:
- Absolutely wonderful! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2012Absolutely wonderful! The food is fresh and unique. Will go back soon!Special Features:
- Very good food. Very accommodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/24/2012Very good food. Very accommodating to my sons unusual palate. Friendly staff and manager. Would go back when we visit againSpecial Features:
- Food is very fresh, portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/20/2012Food is very fresh, portions were filling but not too much. We thought prices were reasonable. Super friendly staff and kind to our children. We will visit again when return to Jackson Hole.Special Features:
- If noise were reduced, itOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/18/2012If noise were reduced, it would be much more pleasant, but the dinner was fantastic.Special Features:
- Last year the service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2012Last year the service was questionable......however, the service the other night was great!Special Features:
- Creatively deliciousMorchard1Dined on 4/14/2012truly excellent. Very fresh and innovative. the staff knows this menu; ask for their recommendations.Special Features:
- Still going string even whenOstariaVIPDined on 3/28/2012Still going string even when the locals are all out of town because their kids have spring break!! So yummy!Special Features:
- The tiradito was amazing asOstariaVIPDined on 3/21/2012The tiradito was amazing as was the crudo- The fish is so fresh and yummy I crave it when I leave.Special Features:
- Sudachi is a Must VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/16/2012We love Sudachi. This is our second time eating here and it keeps getting better. Two cuts of toro (chu and o-toro), uni + shiso, and the special "surf + turf" lobster wrapped in kobe beef. As if that wasn't decadent enough the server suggested we also try the pork sliders (something we didn't expect but loved). The have a great saki list and my wife loves the cucumber raspberry cosmo. We live in LA + NY and are fortunate to enjoy some of the best sushi in the country and Sudachi keeps pace with the best these cities has to offer. Keep up the good work and see you next trip!Special Features:
- We enjoyed Sudachi very much.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2012We enjoyed Sudachi very much. The restaurant is quite small so large parties are difficult. We had a reservation but still had to wait a bit however the hostess took a drink order so we could have a cocktail while we waited. There is no bar area so waiting requires standinng in the door way. There are a couple of benches for sitting but this could ge tight if there are a lot of people waiting. The decor is inviting and the food was delicious. There is a nice selection of sushi and rolls and all were very tasty. Great to have a good sushi place so close to the village. Will definitely be back on our next visit to JH.Special Features:
- Love Sudachi, and we veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/10/2012Love Sudachi, and we very much liked being able to make our reservation with Open Table. Thank you.Special Features:
- Excellent, beautifully presentedAnnJimDined on 3/9/2012Excellent, beautifully presented &with innovative sauces. Prompt, knowlegeable and cheerful service. What more could one want? we'd go back in a heartbeat if it weren't 600 miles from home!Special Features:
- Really imaginative take onKentVIPDined on 3/7/2012Really imaginative take on sushi. Not the usual, and very well done.
- Excellent Sushi both nouveauDragonDined on 2/19/2012Excellent Sushi both nouveau and traditional. freindliest staff in the state1Special Features:
- Excellent Sushi and Asia fusionOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/17/2012Excellent Sushi and Asia fusion in the Tetons, who would have thought. Just outside Jackson on the way to Teton village. Well worth a visit.Special Features:
- Best Food in JacksonOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 2/16/2012The food at Sudachi is outstanding. The sushi chefs prepare some of the best sushi you will find anywhere. And I mean ANYWHERE! Order a bottle of "Wandering Poet" and the chefs tasting menu and never look back. Arguably the best meal in Jackson Hole.Special Features:
- My boyfriend and I had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012My boyfriend and I had a great time at dinner. Our waiter was very friendly and knowledgeable, and the food was delicious! We will probably go back again soon!Special Features:
- Glad we had a reservation- GREAT!OstariaVIPDined on 1/28/2012As we walked in 7 guys were walking out complaining that they couldn't get a table until 9:30 they were so bummed- They asked us as we were going in "Do you have a reservation?" We did thank God! When we walked in there were more people standing in line at the door waiting for a spot at the bar-said the same thing to us and told us we were in for a treat as they'd been there the night before and had to come back one more time before they left town - it was that good! And they were right! We had a great meal- They had a surf and turf as a special that was amazing and the cowboy crudo was a huge hit at our table...we actually ordered a couple of the specials twice and the oysters were so yummy- Still dreaming of our meal- YUMMY!! Try it!Special Features:
- This place was very good-OstariaVIPDined on 1/25/2012This place was very good- I enjoy the scene It seems to be really busy lately- You never needed a reservaqtion but now that the word is out and it's high season things seem to be very busy!!!Special Features:
- The food was good and theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/24/2012The food was good and the service was great but thought the portions were pretty small considering the pricing. It was 218 for six of us and my husband walked away hungry. Otherwise it was good.
- Food is exceltopnal- ThatOstariaVIPDined on 1/21/2012Food is exceltopnal- That Chef does some very inventive dishes and the manager always makes sure we are taken care of. They have this lobster and steak surf and turf combo that is really great! Still dreaming about it!!Special Features:
- A kid-friendly, delicious dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/4/2012The sushi was fantastic! The fish was excellent, and the flavor combinations are innovative and delicious. The sudachi roll was the favorite of our table, but we also loved the scallop special of the evening. We love going to Sudachi, and this is the first time that we brought our one year old with us. Our waiter (and the chef) were quite accommodating and prepared a dish of cooked salmon, rice, and vegetables just for our little one. He loved it, and everyone had an enjoyable evening. Thanks for great service and a perfect dinner!Special Features:
- I went for my first time onOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011I went for my first time on New Years Eve for a late dinner and was very impressed by this western sushi bar. I come from the east coast and am used to highend establishments like those in New York city and my personal favorite, Morimoto's in Philadelphia. There are other sushi bars in town that do not even compare to Sudachi. I was very happy with the quality of fish used aswell as the presentation of my plates, and I can't wait to go back and try more. The restaurant itself is a small intimate establishment with a new age trendy decor such as the light up sushi bar. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit even amongst the New Years Eve commotion. If there is one Japanese restaurant in Jackson Hole that I would recommend, this its it.Special Features:
- Best Sushi in Jackson Hole, WYOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011The food hit the palate like liquid gold. Exceptional. Our waiter was delightful and brilliantly knowledgeable on the subject. We had a memorable time.Special Features: