Blvd de la Luz 777
Col. Jardines del Pedregal, Del. Alvaro Obregon.
01900 Mexico CityNeighborhood:
San Angel / Altavista
InternationalPrice: MXN500 and over
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sud777.com/
- Phone: 01 55 5568 4777
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant Hours: Monday - Saturday 1:30 pm to 11:30 pm, Sunday: 1:30 pm to 5:00pm Lounge: Tuesday and Wednesday 5:00 pm - 1:00 am, Thursday - Saturday 5:00 pm - 2:00 am Bistrot/Gourmet Shop: Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm, Tuesday - Saturday 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, Sunday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Restaurante: Horario: Lunes – Sábado: de 13:30 a 23:30 Domingo: de 13:30 a 17:00 hrs Lounge: Martes y Miercoles de 17:00 a 01:00 hrs; Jueves, Viernes y Sabado: de 17:00 a 02:00 hrs Bistrot/Tienda Gourmet: Lunes: de 08:00 a 16:00 hrs, de Martes a Sabado: de 08:00 a 23:00 hrs, Domingo: de 09:00 a 14:00 hrs.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, International
- Executive Chef: Edgar Nuñez
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Cigar Room, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a private room for up to 20 guests.
Contamos con un salon privado para 20 personas.
- Entertainment: The new Sud 777 offers international cuisine and live music during the week including jazz on Wednesdays and a DJ from Wednesday to Saturday.
El nuevo Sud 777 ofrece comida internacional y música en vivo durante la semana incluyendo jazz el miercoles y DJ desde miercoles a sabado.
A word from Sud 777
The newly opened Sud 777 offers international cuisine and during the week, jazz on Wednesdays and a DJ from Wednesday to Saturday. We also offer a bistro with separate menu from MXN 150 to MXN 300.Continued
El Nuevo Sud 777 ofrece comida international y durante la semana jazz el miercoles y DJ de miercoles a sabado. Contamos tambien con un bistro con menu propio desde MXN 150 a MXN 300.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sud 777 reviews from OpenTable diners
- The ambiance might be theOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/21/2011The ambiance might be the best in the south of Mexico City, the food is creative with some exotic flavor but it ain't the best food in town.Special Features:
- The finest restaurant in theOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/25/2010The finest restaurant in the south area of Mexico City. Very good gourmet options. Not suitable for hot weather (They don't have air conditioning)Special Features:
- Excellent menu, good qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/30/2009Excellent menu, good quality food, beautifully designed, very outdoorsy and open, turns nightclubbish late at nightSpecial Features:
- The best restaurant in MexicoMikaVIPDined on 3/28/2009The best restaurant in Mexico City. The service was not good at all though! But the food is great, the place and the ambiance!! Cant wait to get back!!Special Features:
- They allow smokers where theyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/7/2009They allow smokers where they shouldn't be, cigars bother a lot.