245 18th Street
Atlanta, GA 30363Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/strip
- Phone: 4043852005x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 11:30AM - 10PM
Wednesday: 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Thursday: 11:30AM- 11PM
Friday & Saturday: 11:30AM - 12:30AM
Sunday: 12PM - 10PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Phillip Strange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: In addition to dining and private events, STRIP also offers catering services. Party platters are available for pick up or drop off and full service catering is available. We will work with you to create a custom menu and handle delivery, set up, service during event, and break down.
- Entertainment: DJ Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
Live Band Thursday
- Special Events: Strip offers Atlanta's best Monday through Friday lunch special: Three Courses for only $10!!!!
- Public Transit: Public transits stop about 2 blocks away
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Atlantic Station offers valet parking directly in front of STRIP on Friday and Saturday and just a block away Sunday-Thursday. Limited street parking is available. Plenty of parking is available in the parking garage below the Station.
A word from Strip
Strip Restaurant is Chef Tom Catherall's hippest dining experience in Atlanta's new Atlantic Station. Strip offers a menu of Steaks, Sushi and a delicious array of Specialty Drinks. Strip also offers multi-levels of dining and lounge area. Strip has several outdoor patio areas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip reviews from OpenTable diners
118 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (51)good for groups (47)vibrant bar scene (45)hot spot (45)special occasion (44)fit for foodies (27)late-night find (27)great for lunch (26)scenic view (25)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (12)notable wine list (6)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- FOOD WAS FAIRBrandon2014Dined on 10/19/2014It was our 19th anniv dinner after the Cirque du Soleil show. We wanted something nice & picked Strip. There was a 45 min wait because we didn't make reservation but when I went on Open Table there was only a 10 min wait. Our food was awful. We ordered 2 seafood platters & twin maine lobsters to share. The temp was not hot on the blackened shrimps or the crab cakes.Special Features:
- Good experiencefmp47Dined on 10/16/2014We ate outside. Very enjoyable. Waiter knowledgeable, wine list adequate, food service slowww. Will go back if in Atlanta Station again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for restaurant first-timersOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 10/12/2014Second and last visit. The food was just okay...nachos were pretty good as an exception. Our server was very nice, but everything took a very long time. Part of the issue was that it seemed like many of the other tables had folks who had never dined out before as they would talk and ask questions for up to 10 min every time they could get our server's attention. With that type of clientele, Strip should double or triple its staffing so that others don't have to spend two hours eating in this casual dining establishment. It's too bad as it's the last standing AS restaurant that's not borderline fast food or just a bar.
- I love this place!eat2treatDined on 10/11/2014I've patronized the spot twice in the past 3 weeks with my hubby! Very romantic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad prime ribDaveDined on 10/11/2014Very loud; some food was good; prime rib looked reheated in the microwave,
- Ladies nite outfoodie1234Dined on 10/10/2014We had our ladies bite out here this past Friday. We started the evening across the street at the movie theater. We were running a little late for our reservation when an employee from strip called to check to see if we wanted them to hold it for us. We were seated immediately. Everyone was hapoy with their food even though our server wasn't as attentive as we would have hoped. Overall we enjoyed our girls time at strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service but great foodLuv2dineoutDined on 10/10/2014My overall experience was good. The service could have been better but the food makes up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat before Cirque!MyreviewsDined on 10/10/2014Great place to eat before Cirque! Courteous staff, great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014I chose Strip for my Birthday Dinner. It was just my husband and I and I wanted something romantic and a good steak. We made reservations which were not acknowledged. We were seated in the middle of the dinning room, the table was not covered with a cloth although I saw other tables covered. There was a candle on the table but it was not lit. My first glass of wine was bland and our waiter arranged to allow me to make another selection via his manager. My steak was very bland and overdone. If the waiter had not been so nice I most likely would have just sent my plate back and left. Was not at all what I was expecting, a very costly un-happy birthday dinner.Special Features:
- StripGloriaDined on 10/4/2014Celebrating birthdays. There restaurant needs to porvide better lighting at the tables. It was a bit dark. Other than that the service and experience was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VibeDannyDined on 10/4/2014Fun and energetic restaurant with great food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious BirthdaycpettingerDined on 9/28/2014I came here with my family to celebrate my birthday. The steaks were cooked wonderfully and our server was friendly and attentive. The only down side is how dark the room can get, luckily we were seated under a light so we could see the menus more easilySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch outsidewillVIPDined on 9/27/2014I've never been let down at Strip, the menu and food have been consistent over the yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceALamp1Dined on 9/26/2014The nachos were excellent & so was my waitress. I'll definitely come back. ☺Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice, great varietyHornsbyLawDined on 9/24/2014Strip is a great choice if you're dining with a party with varying food desires. One person was in the mood to go to a great steakhouse, one was in the mood for good seafood, and I was in the mood for sushi. Strip had it all! We each got what we wanted and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Fabulous!finesistaDined on 9/19/2014I've enjoyed Strip countless times over the many years they've been in business from the top level outdoors to the sushi bar to the downstairs bar and the downstairs dining area... there are so many ways to enjoy this place. The sushi is to die for, the drinks are very good and the service is always immaculate. Great job Strip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 9.5 out of 10Macdougal23Dined on 9/19/2014The single best Steak Oscar my party ever put into our mouths. Excellent service. Bar handled speciality drink requests perfectly. Great time. We'll be back.Special Features:
- DisappointingAesomeandMagicalNite2014Dined on 9/19/2014My good friend from California came to Atlanta for business and I suggested that we go to Strip. We sat upstairs and it took the waitress a few minutes to get to our table. We ordered our food, and when the food came to the table my friend's steak didn't have the mushrooms/onions ordered. It was not hot but warm for a medium rare steak. My steak was suppose to be medium rare but it was well done with mushrooms and not onions added. My loaded bake potato was not loaded. The waitress took my steak back to the cook and bring back the mushrooms/onions for my friend. However it took her 15mins to bring back the mushroom/onions for my friend because she wanted to wait on my steak, but my friend asked her to bring it. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- The NormalAwfulVIPDined on 9/14/2014Strip is my normal hotspot. Love the environment and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Good Food and ambiance. The staff was awesome. Our waiter was a little quiet, but everybody else was GREAT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Funluv40Dined on 9/13/2014The food was perfectly prepared and the Peachtree tea cocktail was divine. We had a group of 6 for a Ladies Night Out. The atmosphere was great; however we found it a little loud. The service was goods We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't our thingRNKBDined on 9/13/2014We were looking forward to enjoying another great restaurant in the Friends of Tom's group, but were sorely disappointed. While I'm sure Strip is quite the Hot Spot, it wasn't for us. We mentioned in the reservation that it was my husband's birthday and our anniversary, but there was no acknowledgement at all of that special occasion unlike the other times we have been to restaurants in the same group. My steak salad was good, but not Wow. My husband had sushi which he said was okay but again, not WOW. (he used to work in a Sushi restaurant). We won't be recommending it to friends.Special Features:
- Okay but nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014Much like other reviews, this place proved to be okay but nothing to write home about. Arrived on a Friday night. Place was 1/3 full at best. Service was horribly slow and not very professional. Took at least 15 minutes to ask for our drink order. The food was okay but nothing special. would not return nor recommend. not up to Atlanta standards.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Everything was great. Host seemed a little overwhelmed though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014Great sushi, seafood, and steaks!!! Service was awesome and we were well taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014My Server Brandon Was Great My Boyfriend Really Enjoyed His Birthday DinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is AWESOME!!MrsBDined on 8/27/2014Every time I visit Strip, I choose a different dish to eat and the food is delicious; the employees are very friendly; and the atmosphere is delightful. I LOVE this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointingAndrewJDined on 8/25/2014We were visiting Atlanta and were in the area. All of the reviews that we read we great. But our experience was anything but. We attempted to order five different drinks. All of which we were told they didn't have the ingredients to make. After the fifth one, it took them ten minutes to tell us there were out of the sixth. And another fifteen to tell us they didn't have the seventh. By this point, we had already received half of our food. The other half was given to another table, and we were forced to wait on it. Blame was placed on the bar manager by the restaurant manager. It was definitely a bad enough experience that none of us will ever return.
- One of my favesBrwnwndrDined on 8/23/2014I'm never disappointed when I got to Strip. I had to push my reservation back an hour and they did it with no problem. The drinks were great and so was the food. The mojito pitchers were a hit! And I ALWAYS get their calamari. I left there happy and stuffed!! ;-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentTK24Dined on 8/22/2014Pretty good place. A little pricey for some things but cheap for others. Not the best quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewFood4thoughtDined on 8/21/2014It was decent. The hostesses were not customer friendly, very rude. Didn't speak when you first walk in and when I told them I was meeting someone, the hostess just walk off, he didn't say follow me or anything. Maybe I'm being sensitive but I feel when a guest/customer walks into an establishment he or she should be greeted. The hostesses are the first people that a customer comes in contact with and when you are treated like this it could ruin a customers dining experience. I only recommended this place because of the good server and good food, once I got past the hostess experience, I was ok. The most important thing that was annoying was the air conditioning must have been off because it was rather warm in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- iareninaDined on 8/17/2014We started off with calamari. Then I had the Langosta and Volcano rolls and my patten had the ribeye w/ shrimp. All good food! Jesse, our server, was helpful and good at his job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spot yes, good food spot noYummyinmytummyDined on 8/16/2014Went here for my birthday with my hubby. We like to try a different place to eat for special occasions and I thought Strip would be hip and cool. I'm only 32 but still felt the vibe was more for the 21 year old crowd although there were plenty of older people there. But the food was the major disappointment. It was my own fault as I didn't read that little bit under the steak section of their menu online or I never would've gone there b/c what chef has to butterfly a steak to cook it above medium, but then can't be held responsible for anything cooked over medium! Why bother butterflying it then. So I skipped the steak and got shrimp and grits and hubby got salmon and mash potatoes and everything tasted like it had been microwaved.Special Features:
- Worst Steaks EverBeefDined on 8/14/2014Very pricey for what had to be the worst cuts of meat ever. Baked potatoes were over cooked and mushy. The sushi was just average. We live in the neighborhood with in walking distance but we will keep on walking by from now on
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2014Food was good. service was not so great. Wait or was very standoffish and not personable. We were celebrating a friends birthday and I think it's crazy to have to pay $15 to bring in a few cupcakes. Won't do any more celebrations there. Happy hour wasn't if happy seeing as thought I still had to Kay $10 for a drink which wS the regular price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing !!NYFoodie1Dined on 8/11/2014I absolutley love Strip. I have eaten here at least 4 times this year and every time the food has been delicious !!! My favs are the wedge salad, spinach, pork chop and grits. I didn't like grits until i tried strips. Great restaurant. I just wish there were more locations !!!Special Features:
- Not impresseddocj1sDined on 8/3/2014The service was bad and slow. Waitress didn't refill our cups unless we got her attention. She was slow with the appetizers and the bill as well. Food was okay, but not great. Steak (I had the NY Strip) was very underwhelming. Not a place to go for a formal dining experience.
- Great sushiFreegirl29Dined on 8/2/2014The sushi here is great. I had the jumbo shrimp cocktail, yellowtail sushi roll and the yellowtail sashimi. It was all delicious. The only downside is the price. It was expensive seafood but very fresh and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but...sixfootrnDined on 8/1/2014We were seated outside and the sprinklers came on while we were finishing. Also the waiter seemed like he had too many tables. He was nice but too busySpecial Features:
- DisappointedSatlantaDined on 8/1/2014Went here for my birthday dinner. The service was slow, the sushi was horrible, the table was not cleaned (and we asked two people to wipe it down and they never returned to wipe it down), we sat outside and it smelled like garbage, and we never got drink refills throughout the whole night. Overall, a very disappointing experience and a waste of time and money. I get one birthday a year, and I am very upset that it was spent at Strip with below average food and mediocre service.