245 18th Street
Atlanta, GA 30363Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/strip
- Phone: (404) 385-2005
- Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 11:30AM - 10PM
Wednesday: 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Thursday: 11:30AM- 11PM
Friday & Saturday: 11:30AM - 12:30AM
Sunday: 12PM - 10PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Phillip Strange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: In addition to dining and private events, STRIP also offers catering services. Party platters are available for pick up or drop off and full service catering is available. We will work with you to create a custom menu and handle delivery, set up, service during event, and break down.
- Entertainment: DJ Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
Live Band Thursday
- Special Events: Strip offers Atlanta's best Monday through Friday lunch special: Three Courses for only $10!!!!
- Public Transit: Public transits stop about 2 blocks away
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Atlantic Station offers valet parking directly in front of STRIP on Friday and Saturday and just a block away Sunday-Thursday. Limited street parking is available. Plenty of parking is available in the parking garage below the Station.
A word from Strip
Strip Restaurant is Chef Tom Catherall's hippest dining experience in Atlanta's new Atlantic Station. Strip offers a menu of Steaks, Sushi and a delicious array of Specialty Drinks. Strip also offers multi-levels of dining and lounge area. Strip has several outdoor patio areas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (51)hot spot (48)great for outdoor dining (44)vibrant bar scene (43)special occasion (43)fit for foodies (33)late-night find (26)romantic (25)great for lunch (25)scenic view (22)neighborhood gem (14)notable wine list (9)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Hot scene, Not so hot food.KimberleYBVIPDined on 11/21/2014Eat there often, food was not its best, drinks are small and expensive. Service was great. We were there for a birthday celebration and that part was fun. We had from appetizers to dessert. The chef special, surf and turf was awesome. The steaks (Ribeyes) on the menu was disappointing. The drinks really were not good, and we had everything. For $12+ they should have been premium quality. Our server was on point. She was attentive, pleasant and very gracious. The maitre D made sure the birthday went well, he went out of his way to find us a great table. It was a Friday night, so I am assuming the kitchen was overworked. I will try it one more time, and if the steaks do not improve, I will write this vibrant restaurant off, because I still want good food when I dine out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- usually has better servicesheekDined on 11/15/2014I love strip and I usually don't have any service problems when I go there but they were short staffed on this day so the service was really slow and it took a long time to order and get our food at lunch. But the sushi was great as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite place!DollyDined on 11/14/2014Everytime I come to Atlanta that my first stop! Sushi is great & the Cumberland salad!Special Features:
- Great Dinner!!!TrueGeorgiaPeachDined on 11/12/2014We went to dinner at Strip prior to going to the Cirque show. We had appetizers, cocktails and fantastic food. The Filet (oscar style) was amazing!!! The service was a bit slow and waiters seemed a little overwhelmed with the crowd - but the food was everything we expected!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch SpotDeauxDined on 11/11/2014The food is uniquely prepared and they are willing to adjust and tweak menu items. Everything was great! The outside dining is nice as you people watch around Atlantic Station. Cocktails were divine. The atmosphere is quiet enough for intimate and confidential conversations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Quality is lowDonutzVIPDined on 11/9/2014Strip is a much more casual restaurant than it's steakhouse name, imposing building, and often long waits suggest. The burger, though fine, was nothing to return for. The baked potato it came with was topped with cheese that had been sitting under a heat lamp so long it looked like a molten pool of velveeta. My partner ordered an entree salad that was barely a cup of wilted spinach topped with brown avocado, chewy steak, and a piece of cheese toast that looked like a limp hot dog bun topped with plastic. Wine glasses had lip prints on them. Not worth the money at all.
- Fun placeDISAPPOINTEDDined on 11/7/2014We really enjoyed our meal for before seeing Cirque du Soleil. Service was good and it was convenient to the show.Special Features:
- Good food - great serviceJanetDined on 11/6/2014Convenient for events at Atlantic Station, we experienced awsome service condusive to a night out and considerate of time contraints. Steaks all around with good cuts and great flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ehhant2Dined on 11/5/2014I have been to strip a handful of times a couple years ago and LOVED it. This week when my boyfreind mentioned date night and asked where I wanted to go, it was a no brainer. We arrived and were sat immediately... elbow distance from two other couples enjoying a romantic night. We asked to sit outside instead as it was a nice night. We were sat in a corner and basically forgot about. We had to flag our waiter down anytime we needed a refill on our drinks or our check. The food was absolutely amazing though. If you decide to go to Strip for dinner, I wouldn't recommend asking to sit at another table. If you're not overly concerned with good service and just want to enjoy a nice meal, I would certainly recommend eating at Strip.
- ShongaryDined on 10/31/2014This was my first vivt to your restaurant. I enjoyed it very much. I surprised my girlfriend by coming to town and meeting her there for dinner. One of your host assisted me with greeting my friend which spearheaded a great and romantic weekend. I have spoken to family and friends in your area and expressed the experience of your food and ambience. It was great and I thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but LOUDPizzaHonkDined on 10/31/2014Food was excellent and service was good. We sat in the back room where the walls are hard-surfaced so it got so loud we had to almost yell to talk to each other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeCjwattsDined on 10/30/2014Beautiful day. Sat there for about three hours. Server never made us feel rushed. Awesome!!Special Features:
- Strip Atl.Stat.SCBelleDined on 10/24/2014Strip was amazing! The Lowcountry shrimp and grits was really good. I wish they gave you more shrimp or more grits because the sauce kind of overwhelms the plate but other than that, I recommend it.Special Features:
- FOOD WAS FAIRBrandon2014Dined on 10/19/2014It was our 19th anniv dinner after the Cirque du Soleil show. We wanted something nice & picked Strip. There was a 45 min wait because we didn't make reservation but when I went on Open Table there was only a 10 min wait. Our food was awful. We ordered 2 seafood platters & twin maine lobsters to share. The temp was not hot on the blackened shrimps or the crab cakes.Special Features:
- Good experiencefmp47Dined on 10/16/2014We ate outside. Very enjoyable. Waiter knowledgeable, wine list adequate, food service slowww. Will go back if in Atlanta Station again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for restaurant first-timersOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 10/12/2014Second and last visit. The food was just okay...nachos were pretty good as an exception. Our server was very nice, but everything took a very long time. Part of the issue was that it seemed like many of the other tables had folks who had never dined out before as they would talk and ask questions for up to 10 min every time they could get our server's attention. With that type of clientele, Strip should double or triple its staffing so that others don't have to spend two hours eating in this casual dining establishment. It's too bad as it's the last standing AS restaurant that's not borderline fast food or just a bar.
- I love this place!eat2treatDined on 10/11/2014I've patronized the spot twice in the past 3 weeks with my hubby! Very romantic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad prime ribDaveDined on 10/11/2014Very loud; some food was good; prime rib looked reheated in the microwave,
- Ladies nite outfoodie1234Dined on 10/10/2014We had our ladies bite out here this past Friday. We started the evening across the street at the movie theater. We were running a little late for our reservation when an employee from strip called to check to see if we wanted them to hold it for us. We were seated immediately. Everyone was hapoy with their food even though our server wasn't as attentive as we would have hoped. Overall we enjoyed our girls time at strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow service but great foodLuv2dineoutDined on 10/10/2014My overall experience was good. The service could have been better but the food makes up for it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eat before Cirque!MyreviewsDined on 10/10/2014Great place to eat before Cirque! Courteous staff, great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014I chose Strip for my Birthday Dinner. It was just my husband and I and I wanted something romantic and a good steak. We made reservations which were not acknowledged. We were seated in the middle of the dinning room, the table was not covered with a cloth although I saw other tables covered. There was a candle on the table but it was not lit. My first glass of wine was bland and our waiter arranged to allow me to make another selection via his manager. My steak was very bland and overdone. If the waiter had not been so nice I most likely would have just sent my plate back and left. Was not at all what I was expecting, a very costly un-happy birthday dinner.Special Features:
- StripGloriaDined on 10/4/2014Celebrating birthdays. There restaurant needs to porvide better lighting at the tables. It was a bit dark. Other than that the service and experience was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VibeDannyDined on 10/4/2014Fun and energetic restaurant with great food and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious BirthdaycpettingerDined on 9/28/2014I came here with my family to celebrate my birthday. The steaks were cooked wonderfully and our server was friendly and attentive. The only down side is how dark the room can get, luckily we were seated under a light so we could see the menus more easilySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch outsidewillVIPDined on 9/27/2014I've never been let down at Strip, the menu and food have been consistent over the yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experienceALamp1Dined on 9/26/2014The nachos were excellent & so was my waitress. I'll definitely come back. ☺Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great choice, great varietyHornsbyLawDined on 9/24/2014Strip is a great choice if you're dining with a party with varying food desires. One person was in the mood to go to a great steakhouse, one was in the mood for good seafood, and I was in the mood for sushi. Strip had it all! We each got what we wanted and the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Fabulous!finesistaDined on 9/19/2014I've enjoyed Strip countless times over the many years they've been in business from the top level outdoors to the sushi bar to the downstairs bar and the downstairs dining area... there are so many ways to enjoy this place. The sushi is to die for, the drinks are very good and the service is always immaculate. Great job Strip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 9.5 out of 10Macdougal23Dined on 9/19/2014The single best Steak Oscar my party ever put into our mouths. Excellent service. Bar handled speciality drink requests perfectly. Great time. We'll be back.Special Features:
- DisappointingAesomeandMagicalNite2014Dined on 9/19/2014My good friend from California came to Atlanta for business and I suggested that we go to Strip. We sat upstairs and it took the waitress a few minutes to get to our table. We ordered our food, and when the food came to the table my friend's steak didn't have the mushrooms/onions ordered. It was not hot but warm for a medium rare steak. My steak was suppose to be medium rare but it was well done with mushrooms and not onions added. My loaded bake potato was not loaded. The waitress took my steak back to the cook and bring back the mushrooms/onions for my friend. However it took her 15mins to bring back the mushroom/onions for my friend because she wanted to wait on my steak, but my friend asked her to bring it. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- The NormalAwfulVIPDined on 9/14/2014Strip is my normal hotspot. Love the environment and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Good Food and ambiance. The staff was awesome. Our waiter was a little quiet, but everybody else was GREAT!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Funluv40Dined on 9/13/2014The food was perfectly prepared and the Peachtree tea cocktail was divine. We had a group of 6 for a Ladies Night Out. The atmosphere was great; however we found it a little loud. The service was goods We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wasn't our thingRNKBDined on 9/13/2014We were looking forward to enjoying another great restaurant in the Friends of Tom's group, but were sorely disappointed. While I'm sure Strip is quite the Hot Spot, it wasn't for us. We mentioned in the reservation that it was my husband's birthday and our anniversary, but there was no acknowledgement at all of that special occasion unlike the other times we have been to restaurants in the same group. My steak salad was good, but not Wow. My husband had sushi which he said was okay but again, not WOW. (he used to work in a Sushi restaurant). We won't be recommending it to friends.Special Features:
- Okay but nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/12/2014Much like other reviews, this place proved to be okay but nothing to write home about. Arrived on a Friday night. Place was 1/3 full at best. Service was horribly slow and not very professional. Took at least 15 minutes to ask for our drink order. The food was okay but nothing special. would not return nor recommend. not up to Atlanta standards.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Everything was great. Host seemed a little overwhelmed though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/5/2014Great sushi, seafood, and steaks!!! Service was awesome and we were well taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014My Server Brandon Was Great My Boyfriend Really Enjoyed His Birthday DinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is AWESOME!!MrsBDined on 8/27/2014Every time I visit Strip, I choose a different dish to eat and the food is delicious; the employees are very friendly; and the atmosphere is delightful. I LOVE this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.