Strip House Naples
475 Seagate Drive
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Strip House Naples
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.striphousenaples.com/
- Phone: 2395989600
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm -10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Mark Van Schaick
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Strip House has a private dining room that reflects the ambiance of the main dining room and can accommodate up to 20 people. The room is equipped with plasma screens, PC connections and wireless Internet access. Our private room is available without a room rental fee.
- Private Party Contact: Ravi Malhotra 2395989600
- Special Events: Strip House at the Waldorf Astoria is offering
Happy Hour specials beginning October 22.
Half price wines by the glass, beer and well drinks will be available
Monday-Thursday from 5 - 7 p.m.
Special $5 signature appetizers.
Complimentary Valet Parking is available
A word from Strip House Naples
Strip House is located at the Naples Grande Beach Resort and is surrounded by an open terrace that overlooks the pool and the skyline of the city. Strip House's innovative menu includes prime cuts of meat charred to perfection, signature side dishes such as truffle creamed spinach, goose fat potatoes, and the famed 24 Layer Chocolate Cake. A well balanced and expansive wine list is available. The striking red interior decorated with black and white seductive images of women in various forms was designed by David Rockwell. Strip House has been named One Of The Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America by Maxim Magazine and one of America’s Greatest Steakhouses by GQ Magazine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip House Naples reviews from OpenTable diners
- Superb Steak House4zaAzureDined on 6/18/2013The best steak houses in Naples!? Ordered 20 oz. bone-in Rib-eye and it was delicious. Cooked perfectly to medium with an amazing sear. My two companions ordered the NY strip (16 oz.) and they were both over the moon. Appetizers were outstanding, we ordered two Shrimp appetizers which were plump, fresh and expertly prepared and presented. I indulged in the Tuna tartar special which was fresh Ahai diced and served on guacamole with fried wonton chips. We had a two pound a broiled Lobster for the table and three sides: cream of spinach, mac n cheese and garlic-herb fries. Finally, we ended with a Chocolate layer cake (for three!) that was heavenly in its balance of chocolate flavor and overall sweetness, all in all and excellent finale.Special Features:
- delicious!!TaniaDined on 6/14/2013The food was amazing. The steak was cooked perfectly. The service was amazing. Can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak!!!JoeBDined on 6/9/2013We both ordered the filet mignon. It's an 8 ounce cut. It was one of the best filets that I have ever eaten. It was super tender and almost melted in my mouth. Our server was fantastic as well. We will definitely return to the Strip House next time we are in Naples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal @ Strip House NaplesBFinnDined on 5/18/2013Great food, great service, great location. Strip House Naples is located at the Waldorf Astoria Naples. The property itself is outstanding. Strip House lives up to the expectations I had as a hotel guest. The ambiance is terrific. The restaurant is dimly lit & has a red/black aesthetic. Server was prompt & took good care of us all night. He was around whenever we needed, but not smothering. Food was outstanding... everyone in our party loved it. I live locally & will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE enjoyed everything howeverOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/19/2013WE enjoyed everything however the chairs are extremely uncomfortable!!Otherwise it was delightful!!Special Features:
- Strip House: Sassy and Lipsmacking!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Absolutely excellent restaurant that has lost none of its charm and delight even though the hotel is now a Waldorf Astoria. food is outstanding and is matched by a limited but excellent wine list. Visit next time you're in Naples and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- This was our first time havingKimberlyVIPDined on 4/6/2013This was our first time having dinner at The Stripe. The food was amazing and portions were perfect. We were disappointed that there was no recognition from anyone regarding the occasion we noted on our reservation. This was a birthday dinner and we expected at least for someone to acknowledge it.Special Features:
- MediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/27/2013Very mediocre food, overpriced and no atmosphere! Won't go again. Overheard other people complaining as we left.
- My husband and I went backMidgeVIPDined on 3/13/2013My husband and I went back to this restaurant for the strip steak because he really enjoyed it the last time we ate there. However, this visit the steak was of no comparison. It was very dry. We would have said something, but the waiter never came to check on our meals. In fact, he was not around much at all.Special Features:
- Too bad that the outdoor poolOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2013Too bad that the outdoor pool area is not lighted after dark. It would be very dramatic t and would add to the beauty of your restaurant.Special Features:
- The food was great, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/8/2013The food was great, but the service left a lot to be desired. It looked as though they were understaffed. Having said that, it is the best place for steak in Naples.Special Features:
- RecommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013Overall a wonderful experience. I would recommend this place for its ambiance, food and overall enjoy ability. Make sure you come il with a heavy wallet though, the bill was astronomical!!! However a group of 4 said no to nothing and left a sizable tip. Worth every penny. Wonderful experience!Special Features:
- Great steak-frozen butter !!pasta1Dined on 3/2/2013Great food and service ,pricey of course,I only dine there 2-3 times a year. $13.50 for a cosmo is outragious ! The steak was perfect,the rolls were nice and warm,but I pass final judgement on a resturant by the butter. This is where the Strip House fails bigtime,the butter is served in a cute little ccoal bucket,FROZEN !!!!! They certainly can afford to prepare whipped butter. The pen to sign my bill was from an insurance company,get some pens labled the resturant or the hotel,time to get up to parr with the Hyatt boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Jaded New YorkerOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/21/2013Very nice, especially for a resort steakhouse. My strip was good, but not as great as the New York namesake's, but very good nonetheless.
- Needed a late reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2013Needed a late reservation for 6 and found Strip House at the Waldorf. Should change the name to something more esthetic. Food was good, decor tacky. Service was fine but not great. Pricy steak house with $10-$12 sides. Better meals in Naples but this is a nice fall back when booking is tight in season.Special Features:
- Dont go on holidaysTonyVIPDined on 2/18/2013Boy when you combine lousy food, poor service with great ambiance it still makes a lousy evening. Waitress was half out of it, when we ask her about specials she laughed and said "nothing is fresh since it was a holiday". Fulet was burnt to a crisp, green beans were undercooked, french fries were OK. Very disappointing because the atmosphere and ambiance was great. Oh teah the waitress also knocked a glass of wine on the table and on my pants. Didnt even say sorry. NEVER AGAIN
- High end restaurant with limitedmonica100VIPDined on 2/15/2013High end restaurant with limited menu but excellent food. I would definitely recommend it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Worst steak house in Naples.StephVIPDined on 2/14/2013Worst steak house in Naples. Management and service is horrible! Food is average.
- One of Naples bestChefBobVIPDined on 2/14/2013Great restaurant, great food. A real gem located at Waldorf. Steaks and seafood are top drawer. great decor. valet parking.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our meal very muchscalllywag1Dined on 2/14/2013We enjoyed our meal very much and would enjoy dining there again. It is very pricey so I think its best for a special occasion dinner if money is a factor. The Steak was very tender and the pork chop was very well seasoned. The Romanoff potato dish was fabulous. Nice atmosphere and cozy setting perfect for quiet conversation and a romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Good food and service, bad ambiencectownDined on 2/13/2013Dinner was for Valentine's Day , but was the day before. Reservation was for 7:30 so not an "early bird special" situation. This restaurant is part of the Waldorf hotel and had many tables of families with young children. The decor is red velvet and designed for a romantic setting. Unfortunately it doesn't succeed because of the resort nature of the hotel, too many kids and too much commotion. Steak quality was very good as was the service. Good food and service but won't be returning because there are too many great steak places in Naples with a more "adult" ambience.Special Features:
- Disappointed in quality of serviceTruffledVIPDined on 2/8/2013Service was not very good for an upscale steak restaurant.. Food was well prepared, steak delicious.Special Features:
- Well Done Hotel Steak HouseWarswawRunVIPDined on 2/6/2013A very good hotel-based steak house, but not to the standard of a Morton's or Lawry's. Our service was competent and the steaks were very good though closer to medium than our preferred medium rare (not enough to send them back, though). Beef quality was excellent Char was heavy and too peppery to not be mentioned in advance. Blue Point oysters were succulent. Lobster Bisque was good with some lobster hidden in a nice ravioli. Noise level was good. Table conversation was easy with an appropriate level of lively ambient noise. Baked Alaska that appeared in restaurant's on line menu is no longer served.
- Service was poor. Menue wasOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/1/2013Service was poor. Menue was too limited . I had to send steak back because it was not prepared correctly and this place is a steakhouse!
- this is a great date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/11/2013this is a great date night place to go to. Both my wife and I enjoy the atmosphere, great service, good drinks and perfect steaks. We'll do it again soon.Special Features:
- Best steak in a while. PerfectlysteveVIPDined on 1/8/2013Best steak in a while. Perfectly cooked strip and well trimmed and good size. We had the creeamed spinach with truffle oil. We thought thr truffle oil overwhelmed the spinach and did not eat it. Waiter removed it from the bill before we could tell him about it. Buy the spinach just get dont ask for the truffle oil if you are not fond of the taste.Special Features:
- Little known best steak houseOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/31/2012Little known best steak house in Naples with outstanding service.Special Features:
- We were ther for an earlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012We were ther for an early New Years Eve dinner, first ones there. It took a while to be waited on as the staff was all in a meeting. One steak, the filet, was outstanding. The other, the "steak frites" was coked rare instead of medium. Great flavor, but not cooked to order. We would most likely return, as everything else was very nicely done.Special Features:
- Fantastic food, service andchrisDined on 12/25/2012Fantastic food, service and over all experience. Very romantic! Private... fantastic restaurant!Special Features:
- Everything was great. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/25/2012Everything was great. Service was special during a very busy night.We were not rushed. We were looking for a relaxing night a this was the place.Special Features:
- The steaks we had were someOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012The steaks we had were some of the best we have eaten in quite some time. Ambiance is quaint and quiet. Even though it is pricey, we would definitely go back.Special Features:
- I came with another coupleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/4/2012I came with another couple who had never been there before. I raved how great this place was and it was my favorite steak house. We were very disapointed. I will go back but my friends won't. The strip house is very pricey and there should be no excuses. They havde to get it right all the time.
- Speakeasy extavaganzaChefBobVIPDined on 12/1/2012Couldn't be happier to find this restaurant in the Waldorf. Absolutely fantastic food and decor. Reminds one of an ol 20's SpeakEasy. Steaks, chops, and scallops were some of the best. Has to rate in the top 3 steak houses in Naples. Not for the budget minded, but reasonable for quality of food and service. Valet parking a real plus. Will have to try it at happy hour some time. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Not a special dinner. EverythingeatitDined on 11/22/2012Not a special dinner. Everything was only mediocre and the wine list was overpriced. The positive was that it was open for Turkey Day and the mushroom soup was phenomenal. Sorry.
- My family had been here aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012My family had been here a few times and the food and service had been impeccable from the general manager down.Special Features:
- 10+ visits, we'll keep going backAeridesVIPDined on 11/3/2012We go to Naples twice per year and always include Strip House in the trip. As others have mentioned, ask if they have a chateaubriand but be prepared for leftovers. If they don't have it (they don't always) still their steaks are outstanding - as is the creamed spinach and the garlic fries! Don't leave room for desert - their selection is nice enough but not terribly creative, finish your evening with an espresso instead or an after dinner cocktail. If you're staying at the Naples Waldorf (formerly Naples Grande, and Registry Resort) it's a no-brainer.Special Features:
- Great venueOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/3/2012This is a destination restaurant for us. Nothing but good marks from us. We will go again and again.Special Features:
- Simply one of the best in the worldOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/29/2012without question the best kept secret in Naples... and that's hard to do in a town this small... I have going there for about five years now and the secret is ordering the Chateaubriand... it's not on the menu... you have to call ahead and let them know you'd like that dish... if you never had Chateaubriand before it will end up being the most incredible meal of your life... i recommend the truffle spinach and the goose fat potatoes as a compliment... and for an appetizer order the lobster bisque... I cannot say enough positive about 'The Strip House"Special Features:
- My husband and I celebratedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/5/2012My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary at the Strip House. Compared to the other steak houses in town, this did not compare. The steak was decent, the tuna was bland and the wine list was weak.
- dress code???OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/27/2012Dinner was very good. Just disappointing that you dress up to go to a nice expensive restaurant and people were eating there with khaki shorts.Special Features: