Strip House - Las Vegas
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Strip House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.striphouse.com/
- Phone: 7027375200x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Strip House - Las Vegas
Strip House Steakhouse at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, now part of BR Guest Hospitality, offers an innovative approach to American classics with prime cuts of beef charred to perfection, signature side dishes, an extensive wine list and the famed 24-layer chocolate cake. The space, designed by architectural visionary David Rockwell, is a mélange of sultry silks, rich leathers, rosy lighting and siren red walls. Exclusive 1900’s era black and white photographs of the original Studio Manasse Collection dress the walls. Strip House Las Vegas is a great venue for birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)romantic (45)fit for foodies (38)notable wine list (22)good for groups (20)late-night find (14)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- JohnMVIPDined on 9/10/2014The steaks were cooked exactly as we asked and the potatoes romanoff are the best.Special Features:
- OutstandingJeanneDined on 9/6/2014I was looking for a restaurant to take my customers while at a conference in Las Vegas. The staff was very accommodating and the food was delicious! Definitely will go back on my next trip to Vegas!Special Features:
- Expensive but worth the investmentDirectinfoDined on 9/3/2014Everything we ordered was excellent. We went on a Wednesday night so was probably a little less hectic than would normally be but the steak was amazing. We each had the bone in ribeye. Seasoned perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeVegas1NightDined on 9/3/2014Food was great. Steak juicy and you can tell it is all made fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2014all the meat dishes that 5 of us ordered were oversalty!!! when we complained - the waiter said it's shef's style of cooking!!! one of us couldn't eat it at all and asked for another filet without salt at all - and got the same salty dish!!! Side order of oversalty mushrooms were unedible. the service was exellent!
- Excellent Dining ExperienceFoodLoverDined on 9/1/2014From walking in to walking out! We had a reservation and were seated as soon as we arrived. The wait staff was very knowledgeable regarding specials, and menu items. Our water glasses never got to half full. The food was cooked to perfection, and our leftovers were packed to stay fresh. They made a great breakfast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuluDined on 8/31/2014We were expecting a wonderful dinner. The Wedge salad and bread were good. The Lobster Bisque was just ok. The surf and turf was the worse I've had. Lobster was tough, and filet was ok. The 20ounce Rib Eye was tough and very disappointing. Won't be back..
- Delish!MsJazzyMoiDined on 8/30/2014This is now my favorite! The service as great and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- IncredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had what was probably the best meal we've ever had in our lives. We also spent more on that meal than we ever had before, but it was worth every penny.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Superb!brooksryanDined on 8/29/2014My third time to visit and I will continue to do so more each time I'm in Vegas. It's such good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazing!!!!OneHappyCustomerDined on 8/28/2014My experience at the strip house was amzaing, i loved having gentlemen cater to my needs, it was refreshing. Most places where i ate had waitress with a dress code for short dresses and cleavage. They were attentative and treated us (me, mom and aunty) with the utmost respect. I have suggested to friends and family to eat at your establishment when they vacation at Las Vegas. It was mom's birthday, my aunty went to the little girls room our waiter asked my aunt what my moms name was and while my mom and I were discussing if we should see the dessert menu our waiter showed up with a 26 layer chocolate cake with a lite candle wishing mom a happy birthday. It was a fitting ending to mom's 65th birthday :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise at Planet Hollywood!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014The food here was quite good and relatively inexpensive given that it's a steakhouse in Vegas. As entrees we had the filets and lobster which were perfectly prepared. The sides were potatoes Romanoff and creamed spinach with bacon, both outstanding. The service was excellent but the kitchen was slow. Took 40 minutes to see food. This was odd since the place was only 15 per cent full. Still, the food was worth the wait.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sarah's 30thxtravelagentBDined on 8/27/2014The food was excellent. The service was outstanding. John was our waiter and he helped us with our decisions. I would go there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Experience!Anthony1022Dined on 8/26/2014This is the 6th or 7th time I have dined at the Strip House in Las Vegas, and I must say that this experience was the best yet! Service was excellent, the meal was wonderful, and the atmosphere was terrific. It was a birthday dinner for my girlfriend and the waiter brought a free piece of chocolate cake to the table with a lit candle for her. It was such a romantic dinner. Thanks for making that night memorable for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Strip House is our favorite!KellemarsalisDined on 8/26/2014We visited the Strip House for the fifth year in a row while visiting Las Vegas. It never disappoints. We absolutely love it. The steaks are amazing and the macaroni and cheese is a must. I highly recommend this restaurant for romantic dinner, a group of friends or just about everything in between.Special Features:
- Poor Experience on Choice of FoodKathiDined on 8/24/2014Salmon Should NOT be paired with cauliflower. The salmon was good but not the mixture of vegetables that the salmon was resting on.
- Good Steak10yearanniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Food is very good and would recommend the steak. They apply a salt & pepper crust which adds a fantastic touch. Good selection of vegetables and the serving staff are very knowledgeable of the menu & specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cooked to Perfection!TwinCitiesDined on 8/23/2014As a group were ordered a mix of seafood (lobster and salmon) along several filets of different cooking preferences. Our rare, med-rare and well done (yes, I know) requests were all perfect. The seafood textures were also spot-on. We came in with high expectations and were not disappointed! The service by Brian was also wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Empty place, but good steakEatery84VIPDined on 8/20/2014Place was basically empty at 9 pm, so a little weird, but steak was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Chocolate Cake in VegasJoespaceWilsonDined on 8/18/2014We had dinner somewhere else and at the last minute decided to have dessert here because of TripAdvisor's suggestion that Strip House's chocolate cake was the best in Las Vegas. Their review was absolutely correct. It took my fiancé and I three days to eat this piece of heaven.Special Features:
- Las Vegas GemFoodieinCLEDined on 8/18/2014Totally enjoyed our dinner here. Bartender was exceptional - food and service as well. The crabcake scrumptious appetizer along with beet salad! While this is a steak house - I enjoyed the salmon. We topped it off with Baked Alaska, fabulousSpecial Features:
- Nice place for a special dinnerAiramairDined on 8/16/2014We had dinner in Strip house on the birthday of my husband. The steaks are really great although the choice is not great. Side dishes are perfect. And after all they are bringing you extremely huge piece of chocolate cheesecake - we couldn't make it. Definitely recommend the placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakMonaLisa2323Dined on 8/16/2014My steak was dry and tasteless. The lobster bisque had no lobster in it nor any flavor.Special Features:
- Excellent Surprise!dining4funDined on 8/15/2014Great food...filet and lobster was fabulous! Absolutely loved the creamed spinach. Will definitely go back when visiting Vegas again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyPoohbearDined on 8/15/2014Very over expensive, eat outside the hotel in the mall. Better quality, service and food at the mall, people who want you there, very dark, loads of pictures on the wall but could not see them.
- Strip HouseHouckfamDined on 8/13/2014This was our 2nd visit to Strip House, and it was just as great as our first visit. The service is exceptional--they really know the menu, and offer great suggestions. The food is wonderful, and the cocktail menu always has something fun to try. We will definitely go back each time we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJoe18705Dined on 8/12/2014When I go to a steakhouse, I go for the steak. The filet I had here could very well be the best steak I ever had...ever!! No joke. It was amazing. Melted in our mouth. We had a great time. The waiter was very personable, the wine list is nice, the side dishes were delicious. It is worth the trip.Special Features:
- Excellent Food/ServiceVegas4foodDined on 8/10/2014After reading reviews about strip house, I was looking forward to it. We had a reservation at 7. When we arrived we were seated immediately. There was only a couple tables full. The food was the best I've had in vegas yet. The side orders are big enough to split between 3 people. Our server was very quick, and very knowledgable about the wine list. I would recommend this resturant to anyone looking for a nice dinner out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks, nice atmosphere...butpdxsbDined on 8/7/2014The meal and service was wonderful, however, the atmosphere would be much better if they asked guests to silence their phones before entering. An otherwise lovely dinner was disturbed by a woman's constant text tones.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food. Best ever!RoryDined on 8/3/2014Very good food! Best we can ever recall eating! Great flavor in everything. Steaks were great. Potatoe side dish was fantastic. Sauce for Asparagus and pasta sauce were both phenomenal. Even the bread and appetizers were great tasting. Too good to be true.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- momknowsbestDined on 8/1/2014The food was delicious, the service was attentive i.e. great! The prices were worth the occasion. Thank you for a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Strip HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014A simply outstanding place to go for that special occasion - and / or for a meal that's a cut above the rest. It's quiet, it's mood-ambient, meaning dimmed lights, with lush burgundy interior. A place to go when you want that meal with wine and quiet conversation. It's not cheap, - but you certainly get what you pay for. It was quite simply the best prepared, and best tasting rib-eye that I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grittyshakerVIPDined on 7/25/2014Strip House is a solid choice (at the very least). The lobster bisque with couscous and a dollop of creme fraiche was outstanding, my filet was perfectly cooked and the goose fat potatoes were a new twist on an old starch. Planet Hollywood may not have the cachet of some its Strip neighbors (Aria, Bellagio, etc.) but Strip House doesn't take a back seat to any of those resorts' steakhouses.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinnerVegassuperb60Dined on 7/20/2014Brett was excellent waiter bus boy all deserts were amazing food excellent. Drinks excellent.Special Features:
- Good but not greatbramageDined on 7/20/2014The Striphouse was good, but not great and considering the price, that is big a disappointment. The garlic bread was sitting in a blue cheese fondeu which neither of us remember seeing on the menu. The caesar salad was good, although very large. As for the main courses, they were very uneven. I got the 12 ounce filet ordered medium rare and it was good, but not great. It was cooked well enough although the crusting they used was right on the edge of overpowering the steak itself. My girlfriend got the steak and lobster special ordered medium and her entire entree was overcooked to some extent. The lobster was over to the point of being rubber like and the steak was medium well. The deserts were very good, but HUGE.Special Features:
- SuperbFood1VIPDined on 7/19/2014Satisfaction guaranteed, hostess, waiter, servers, and management were great, my partner and I felt comfortable and loved the menu and how it was presented to us.. My steak delicious, his Seabass wonderful, even my chiwhawha got leftovers and he was excited!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2014We have been going to the Las Vegas Strip House every year for our anniversary for the last 7 years. The chateaubriand, service and ambiance were wonderful the first year, and we continue to travel to Las Vegas to enjoy our special occasion there all the way from Olympia WA. We've taken friends with us on occasion and recommended it to others. It is still a wonderful experience we will return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodPikeJJDined on 7/14/2014From the appetizer to dessert which was 24 layer chocalate cake this place was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itBri224Dined on 7/12/2014We had order issues witch some how turned in to receiving a ($90.00+) 24oz steak for two, this order was for two skinny women, they wanted to split a 14 oz steak. The steak was not very good and the other steak ordered was burned and had a horrible flavor. The only thing that was up to par was the cream spinach. Would not recommend to anyone.
- Unbelievable surf and turf specialPoohFoodieDined on 7/11/2014Great food and wonderful experience. One of the best meals I've ever had in my life.Special Features: