Strip House - Las Vegas
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Strip House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.striphouse.com/
- Phone: 7027375200x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Strip House - Las Vegas
Strip House Steakhouse at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, now part of BR Guest Hospitality, offers an innovative approach to American classics with prime cuts of beef charred to perfection, signature side dishes, an extensive wine list and the famed 24-layer chocolate cake. The space, designed by architectural visionary David Rockwell, is a mélange of sultry silks, rich leathers, rosy lighting and siren red walls. Exclusive 1900’s era black and white photographs of the original Studio Manasse Collection dress the walls. Strip House Las Vegas is a great venue for birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)romantic (45)fit for foodies (31)good for groups (24)notable wine list (21)late-night find (13)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (6)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Another Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014This is the 6th or 7th time I have dined at the Strip House in Las Vegas, and I must say that this experience was the best yet! Service was excellent, the meal was wonderful, and the atmosphere was terrific. It was a birthday dinner for my girlfriend and the waiter brought a free piece of chocolate cake to the table with a lit candle for her. It was such a romantic dinner. Thanks for making that night memorable for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Strip House is our favorite!KellemarsalisDined on 8/26/2014We visited the Strip House for the fifth year in a row while visiting Las Vegas. It never disappoints. We absolutely love it. The steaks are amazing and the macaroni and cheese is a must. I highly recommend this restaurant for romantic dinner, a group of friends or just about everything in between.Special Features:
- Poor Experience on Choice of FoodKathiDined on 8/24/2014Salmon Should NOT be paired with cauliflower. The salmon was good but not the mixture of vegetables that the salmon was resting on.
- Good Steak10yearanniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Food is very good and would recommend the steak. They apply a salt & pepper crust which adds a fantastic touch. Good selection of vegetables and the serving staff are very knowledgeable of the menu & specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cooked to Perfection!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014As a group were ordered a mix of seafood (lobster and salmon) along several filets of different cooking preferences. Our rare, med-rare and well done (yes, I know) requests were all perfect. The seafood textures were also spot-on. We came in with high expectations and were not disappointed! The service by Brian was also wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Empty place, but good steakEatery84VIPDined on 8/20/2014Place was basically empty at 9 pm, so a little weird, but steak was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Las Vegas GemFoodieinCLEDined on 8/18/2014Totally enjoyed our dinner here. Bartender was exceptional - food and service as well. The crabcake scrumptious appetizer along with beet salad! While this is a steak house - I enjoyed the salmon. We topped it off with Baked Alaska, fabulousSpecial Features:
- Nice place for a special dinnerAiramairDined on 8/16/2014We had dinner in Strip house on the birthday of my husband. The steaks are really great although the choice is not great. Side dishes are perfect. And after all they are bringing you extremely huge piece of chocolate cheesecake - we couldn't make it. Definitely recommend the placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakMonaLisa2323Dined on 8/16/2014My steak was dry and tasteless. The lobster bisque had no lobster in it nor any flavor.Special Features:
- Excellent Surprise!dining4funDined on 8/15/2014Great food...filet and lobster was fabulous! Absolutely loved the creamed spinach. Will definitely go back when visiting Vegas again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyPoohbearDined on 8/15/2014Very over expensive, eat outside the hotel in the mall. Better quality, service and food at the mall, people who want you there, very dark, loads of pictures on the wall but could not see them.
- Strip HouseHouckfamDined on 8/13/2014This was our 2nd visit to Strip House, and it was just as great as our first visit. The service is exceptional--they really know the menu, and offer great suggestions. The food is wonderful, and the cocktail menu always has something fun to try. We will definitely go back each time we're in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJoe18705Dined on 8/12/2014When I go to a steakhouse, I go for the steak. The filet I had here could very well be the best steak I ever had...ever!! No joke. It was amazing. Melted in our mouth. We had a great time. The waiter was very personable, the wine list is nice, the side dishes were delicious. It is worth the trip.Special Features:
- Excellent Food/ServiceVegas4foodDined on 8/10/2014After reading reviews about strip house, I was looking forward to it. We had a reservation at 7. When we arrived we were seated immediately. There was only a couple tables full. The food was the best I've had in vegas yet. The side orders are big enough to split between 3 people. Our server was very quick, and very knowledgable about the wine list. I would recommend this resturant to anyone looking for a nice dinner out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaks, nice atmosphere...butpdxsbDined on 8/7/2014The meal and service was wonderful, however, the atmosphere would be much better if they asked guests to silence their phones before entering. An otherwise lovely dinner was disturbed by a woman's constant text tones.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food. Best ever!RoryDined on 8/3/2014Very good food! Best we can ever recall eating! Great flavor in everything. Steaks were great. Potatoe side dish was fantastic. Sauce for Asparagus and pasta sauce were both phenomenal. Even the bread and appetizers were great tasting. Too good to be true.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- momknowsbestDined on 8/1/2014The food was delicious, the service was attentive i.e. great! The prices were worth the occasion. Thank you for a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Strip HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014A simply outstanding place to go for that special occasion - and / or for a meal that's a cut above the rest. It's quiet, it's mood-ambient, meaning dimmed lights, with lush burgundy interior. A place to go when you want that meal with wine and quiet conversation. It's not cheap, - but you certainly get what you pay for. It was quite simply the best prepared, and best tasting rib-eye that I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- grittyshakerVIPDined on 7/25/2014Strip House is a solid choice (at the very least). The lobster bisque with couscous and a dollop of creme fraiche was outstanding, my filet was perfectly cooked and the goose fat potatoes were a new twist on an old starch. Planet Hollywood may not have the cachet of some its Strip neighbors (Aria, Bellagio, etc.) but Strip House doesn't take a back seat to any of those resorts' steakhouses.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinnerVegassuperb60Dined on 7/20/2014Brett was excellent waiter bus boy all deserts were amazing food excellent. Drinks excellent.Special Features:
- Good but not greatbramageDined on 7/20/2014The Striphouse was good, but not great and considering the price, that is big a disappointment. The garlic bread was sitting in a blue cheese fondeu which neither of us remember seeing on the menu. The caesar salad was good, although very large. As for the main courses, they were very uneven. I got the 12 ounce filet ordered medium rare and it was good, but not great. It was cooked well enough although the crusting they used was right on the edge of overpowering the steak itself. My girlfriend got the steak and lobster special ordered medium and her entire entree was overcooked to some extent. The lobster was over to the point of being rubber like and the steak was medium well. The deserts were very good, but HUGE.Special Features:
- SuperbFood1VIPDined on 7/19/2014Satisfaction guaranteed, hostess, waiter, servers, and management were great, my partner and I felt comfortable and loved the menu and how it was presented to us.. My steak delicious, his Seabass wonderful, even my chiwhawha got leftovers and he was excited!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2014We have been going to the Las Vegas Strip House every year for our anniversary for the last 7 years. The chateaubriand, service and ambiance were wonderful the first year, and we continue to travel to Las Vegas to enjoy our special occasion there all the way from Olympia WA. We've taken friends with us on occasion and recommended it to others. It is still a wonderful experience we will return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodPikeJJDined on 7/14/2014From the appetizer to dessert which was 24 layer chocalate cake this place was fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itBri224Dined on 7/12/2014We had order issues witch some how turned in to receiving a ($90.00+) 24oz steak for two, this order was for two skinny women, they wanted to split a 14 oz steak. The steak was not very good and the other steak ordered was burned and had a horrible flavor. The only thing that was up to par was the cream spinach. Would not recommend to anyone.
- Unbelievable surf and turf specialPoohFoodieDined on 7/11/2014Great food and wonderful experience. One of the best meals I've ever had in my life.Special Features:
- Fabulous steak!Gaga4foodDined on 7/7/2014The Caesar salad is the real deal and the steak is so good! Great cut with salt and pepper rub charred to perfection. Don't be afraid to try the house sauce. Looks like catsup but is surprisingly good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomenessjk46hawaiiDined on 7/4/2014This is a great steak house with great food and very exceptional service I really enjoyed having dinner here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really decent restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014For the price on the menu you can't beat it. Food was good pizza was huge! Will be using this place when we come backI would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence at the Strip HouseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014My wife and I had an excellent dinning experience at the Strip House. The wait staff was very attentive but not overly attentive. The 8oz filet was cooked perfectly. The baked chicken melted in our mouths. Vegetables were fresh and cooked with just the right amount of seasoning. Great wine list. We will visit again when back in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful celebration spotGAPeachDined on 6/29/2014Took our dad there for his 79th brithday celebration with the "kids" on a Sunday night. Ate in the bar -- it was perfect. Not too crowded or noisy - the food was over the top fabulous! Wine choice -- great. We loved everything -- this is our third trip to Striphouse during our Vegas weekends and we'll do it again, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately so-soDivaEatsDined on 6/21/2014I hope that it was just a bad night for them. Our meal was very average,the meat was extremely over seasoned, I had to send back my lobster for rubber consistency, cold and no flavor. However, the sides were wonderful so like I said before maybe they were just having a bad night in the kitchen.Special Features:
- pleasantly surprisedmajorettefoodieVIPDined on 6/19/2014We were heading to the Meat Loaf show and decided to grab a cocktail first. We stopped into the Strip House. I had a wonderful glass of Shiraz and my partner had a Mojito, both very tasty. We asked to peruse the menu while sipping on drinks at the bar and decided to make reservations for after the show. I had the veal chop that was over the moon and my guest had the Chilean Sea Bass. Did not disappointed at all - they were both terrific and I would strongly recommend anyone to take a walk on the wild side to enjoy a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finedinnerVIPDined on 6/16/2014always a great time here food is always the best and service from greeter to bus boy a great experience will always come here when in vegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great experienceVegas4everDined on 6/13/2014I would highly recommend the Strip House to anyone who is looking for a great meal and exceptional service. The only note I will make is stay away from the filet if you don't like pepper. My filet was cooked to perfection and seasoned/encrusted in pepper. It was delicious, but some people may not like the seasoning. The half sized seafood plateau was amazing and incredibly fresh and the special gnocchi side was to die for. The banana tart for dessert was the perfect end to the meal. Do yourself a favor and request to be seated in Troy's section. He is extremely personable, knowledgeable on wines, and provided excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak houseNevadaDaveDined on 6/10/2014I highly recommend this place. Great food, excellent service, comfortable environment to enjoy conversation and laughs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!!VegasBorn42Dined on 6/8/2014Our server was awesome, he took care of us from helping with wine selection to presenting my son with a graduation dessert. Food was hot and fresh, the sides were large enough for all four of us. Best filet mignon I've ever had. I rarely eat steak but I finished the whole filet and left wanting more!! I highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly cookedLizGDined on 6/6/2014We had the dinner for 2 and it was cooked perfectly. The cut was amazing and flavor was amazing. Definitely will return for a second try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place at PHpaulfilmDined on 6/1/2014The food and service here was top notch. Our server went above and beyond and got us in/out based on our time constraints. It's a great spot in PH, I would not hesitate to recommend it.Special Features:
- So so food with so so serviceSillyseattlegirlDined on 5/29/2014Appetizer was the best part of te meal and it was mediocre at best. Shrimp were overlooked and crab had lots of bits of shell in it. Buffala mozzerella salad was good. I asked for fresh ground pepper and the waiter brought me a pepper mill to do it myself. Chicken main course was dry and overcooked. Fish was only slightly better. 2 people with 1 drink each, 2 apps and 2 entrees was $280. I don't mind paying for good food but this was in no way worth it. Won't go back and couldn't recommend it.