Strip House - Las Vegas
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Strip House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.striphouse.com/
- Phone: 7027375200x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Strip House - Las Vegas
Strip House Steakhouse at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, now part of BR Guest Hospitality, offers an innovative approach to American classics with prime cuts of beef charred to perfection, signature side dishes, an extensive wine list and the famed 24-layer chocolate cake. The space, designed by architectural visionary David Rockwell, is a mélange of sultry silks, rich leathers, rosy lighting and siren red walls. Exclusive 1900’s era black and white photographs of the original Studio Manasse Collection dress the walls. Strip House Las Vegas is a great venue for birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
96 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (59)romantic (42)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (26)notable wine list (22)hot spot (14)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (0)Show More
- If you are at Planet HollywoodMitchRobDined on 10/17/2014The food is great, you will pay a premium for the food, but if you are in Planet Hollywood if is a great start before see a show there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceBott28Dined on 10/17/2014Our service was absolutely horrible. We booked a private dining room for a business dinner with 10 people. The waiter we had was also waiting on other tables. Drinks didn't stay full, food came out burnt. The whole dining experience was awful. Strip house embarrassed me in front of my clients and I couldnt have been more disappointed in the level of service. Waiter was also rude and short with us. Learn some manners. We won't be back.Special Features:
- what a great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Went to a celebrate life dinner and at first I was a little put off since I had made my reservation in August and when I arrived on time, I was told it would take some others had arrived and would be seated first and to take a seat in the bar and we would be sat asap. That was not cool. Our waiter matthew (?) was amazing and dave (?) the manager came over for a meet and greet and from that point our night changed. Surf and Turf was amazing and I would go back again in a heartbeatSpecial Features:
- Strip House ReviewDeedee3Dined on 10/10/2014The Strip House is excellent. We have been there on several occasions and we are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak. Rude serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Great steak! Great Blue Point oysters. Rude server with bad attitude!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotklepkDined on 10/8/2014Food was perfect. Service by John was amazing. This is a wonderful place to dine. Even the bacon app. was something devine and different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good we came home & strippedGreatgrubbin97Dined on 10/6/2014Excellent food & service ! Overlooking casino of ph But tucked back in the quiet corner of 2nd level Great abience & lighting A must do in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic mealMingerDined on 10/6/2014The food is outstanding. Truly one of the best steaks around. Desserts were top notch, the chocolate cake.... Not fit for just one person, but it does make a great breakfastSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas Fall 2014WildflowerVIPDined on 10/5/2014Nice decor, really expensive, nothing outstanding, steaks are highly salted, places like Boa, Wildfire, Nine, etc. are far superiorSpecial Features:
- Overpriced and underwhelmingH1490Dined on 9/25/2014My steak was overcooked and very expensive for what it was. There was no atmosphere at all in the restaurant and the service was cold and listless. Would never return or recommendSpecial Features:
- JasonOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2014Wonderful food in a remarkable setting. Seafood plateau was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak EvereatinvegasDined on 9/20/2014I had the best NY Strip steak ever and my wife had the filet minion and it was also perfect. Our server couldn't have been nicer. He was friendly, efficient and knew how to handle a table as a pro. It was a great all around experience. I was glad it was the place I chose for my wife's birthday dinner. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014The food and service were amazing! Everything was cooked to perfection!Special Features:
- excellent steakottjbDined on 9/18/2014One of the top steaks I have ever had, the sides were all very good. Cooked perfectly. Salads were not very good, and had way too much dressing. The one downside to the evening was the service, it was satisfactory, but the waiter was not helpful or very informative, and seemed to be in robot mode. Absolutely no personality , and was somewhat cold. I understand he deals with tourists all day long, but that's the gig... on a side not the food runners were extremely nice and had much more personality. Prices are on par with other top steak houses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnMVIPDined on 9/10/2014The steaks were cooked exactly as we asked and the potatoes romanoff are the best.Special Features:
- OutstandingJeanneDined on 9/6/2014I was looking for a restaurant to take my customers while at a conference in Las Vegas. The staff was very accommodating and the food was delicious! Definitely will go back on my next trip to Vegas!Special Features:
- Expensive but worth the investmentDirectinfoDined on 9/3/2014Everything we ordered was excellent. We went on a Wednesday night so was probably a little less hectic than would normally be but the steak was amazing. We each had the bone in ribeye. Seasoned perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeVegas1NightDined on 9/3/2014Food was great. Steak juicy and you can tell it is all made fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2014all the meat dishes that 5 of us ordered were oversalty!!! when we complained - the waiter said it's shef's style of cooking!!! one of us couldn't eat it at all and asked for another filet without salt at all - and got the same salty dish!!! Side order of oversalty mushrooms were unedible. the service was exellent!
- Excellent Dining ExperienceFoodLoverDined on 9/1/2014From walking in to walking out! We had a reservation and were seated as soon as we arrived. The wait staff was very knowledgeable regarding specials, and menu items. Our water glasses never got to half full. The food was cooked to perfection, and our leftovers were packed to stay fresh. They made a great breakfast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuluDined on 8/31/2014We were expecting a wonderful dinner. The Wedge salad and bread were good. The Lobster Bisque was just ok. The surf and turf was the worse I've had. Lobster was tough, and filet was ok. The 20ounce Rib Eye was tough and very disappointing. Won't be back..
- Delish!MsJazzyMoiDined on 8/30/2014This is now my favorite! The service as great and the food was excellent!Special Features:
- IncredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We had what was probably the best meal we've ever had in our lives. We also spent more on that meal than we ever had before, but it was worth every penny.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Superb!brooksryanDined on 8/29/2014My third time to visit and I will continue to do so more each time I'm in Vegas. It's such good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was amazing!!!!OneHappyCustomerDined on 8/28/2014My experience at the strip house was amzaing, i loved having gentlemen cater to my needs, it was refreshing. Most places where i ate had waitress with a dress code for short dresses and cleavage. They were attentative and treated us (me, mom and aunty) with the utmost respect. I have suggested to friends and family to eat at your establishment when they vacation at Las Vegas. It was mom's birthday, my aunty went to the little girls room our waiter asked my aunt what my moms name was and while my mom and I were discussing if we should see the dessert menu our waiter showed up with a 26 layer chocolate cake with a lite candle wishing mom a happy birthday. It was a fitting ending to mom's 65th birthday :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise at Planet Hollywood!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014The food here was quite good and relatively inexpensive given that it's a steakhouse in Vegas. As entrees we had the filets and lobster which were perfectly prepared. The sides were potatoes Romanoff and creamed spinach with bacon, both outstanding. The service was excellent but the kitchen was slow. Took 40 minutes to see food. This was odd since the place was only 15 per cent full. Still, the food was worth the wait.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sarah's 30thxtravelagentBDined on 8/27/2014The food was excellent. The service was outstanding. John was our waiter and he helped us with our decisions. I would go there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Experience!Anthony1022Dined on 8/26/2014This is the 6th or 7th time I have dined at the Strip House in Las Vegas, and I must say that this experience was the best yet! Service was excellent, the meal was wonderful, and the atmosphere was terrific. It was a birthday dinner for my girlfriend and the waiter brought a free piece of chocolate cake to the table with a lit candle for her. It was such a romantic dinner. Thanks for making that night memorable for us!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Strip House is our favorite!KellemarsalisDined on 8/26/2014We visited the Strip House for the fifth year in a row while visiting Las Vegas. It never disappoints. We absolutely love it. The steaks are amazing and the macaroni and cheese is a must. I highly recommend this restaurant for romantic dinner, a group of friends or just about everything in between.Special Features:
- Poor Experience on Choice of FoodKathiDined on 8/24/2014Salmon Should NOT be paired with cauliflower. The salmon was good but not the mixture of vegetables that the salmon was resting on.
- Good Steak10yearanniversaryDined on 8/23/2014Food is very good and would recommend the steak. They apply a salt & pepper crust which adds a fantastic touch. Good selection of vegetables and the serving staff are very knowledgeable of the menu & specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cooked to Perfection!TwinCitiesDined on 8/23/2014As a group were ordered a mix of seafood (lobster and salmon) along several filets of different cooking preferences. Our rare, med-rare and well done (yes, I know) requests were all perfect. The seafood textures were also spot-on. We came in with high expectations and were not disappointed! The service by Brian was also wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Empty place, but good steakEatery84VIPDined on 8/20/2014Place was basically empty at 9 pm, so a little weird, but steak was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Chocolate Cake in VegasJoespaceWilsonDined on 8/18/2014We had dinner somewhere else and at the last minute decided to have dessert here because of TripAdvisor's suggestion that Strip House's chocolate cake was the best in Las Vegas. Their review was absolutely correct. It took my fiancé and I three days to eat this piece of heaven.Special Features:
- Las Vegas GemFoodieinCLEDined on 8/18/2014Totally enjoyed our dinner here. Bartender was exceptional - food and service as well. The crabcake scrumptious appetizer along with beet salad! While this is a steak house - I enjoyed the salmon. We topped it off with Baked Alaska, fabulousSpecial Features:
- Nice place for a special dinnerAiramairDined on 8/16/2014We had dinner in Strip house on the birthday of my husband. The steaks are really great although the choice is not great. Side dishes are perfect. And after all they are bringing you extremely huge piece of chocolate cheesecake - we couldn't make it. Definitely recommend the placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous DinnerDanaDined on 8/16/2014This was our second time at the Strip House, and it was a great experience once again. Wonderful service and many specials from which to choose. The steaks are amazing, and I'd recommend the spinach side. There is a good wine and beer selection, along with a unique cocktail menu. The ambience is very Vegas but not too Vegas. Leave room for the chocolate cake. I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteakMonaLisa2323Dined on 8/16/2014My steak was dry and tasteless. The lobster bisque had no lobster in it nor any flavor.Special Features:
- Excellent Surprise!dining4funDined on 8/15/2014Great food...filet and lobster was fabulous! Absolutely loved the creamed spinach. Will definitely go back when visiting Vegas again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyPoohbearDined on 8/15/2014Very over expensive, eat outside the hotel in the mall. Better quality, service and food at the mall, people who want you there, very dark, loads of pictures on the wall but could not see them.