Strip House - Las Vegas
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Strip House - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.striphouse.com/
- Phone: (702) 737-5200
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Strip House - Las Vegas
Strip House Steakhouse at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas, now part of BR Guest Hospitality, offers an innovative approach to American classics with prime cuts of beef charred to perfection, signature side dishes, an extensive wine list and the famed 24-layer chocolate cake. The space, designed by architectural visionary David Rockwell, is a mélange of sultry silks, rich leathers, rosy lighting and siren red walls. Exclusive 1900’s era black and white photographs of the original Studio Manasse Collection dress the walls. Strip House Las Vegas is a great venue for birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties and business functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Strip House - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
116 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)romantic (55)fit for foodies (44)good for groups (34)notable wine list (30)hot spot (19)late-night find (13)neighborhood gem (7)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (0)Show More
- Incredible food and service !LovefinediningDined on 11/10/2014We visit Vegas at least twice a year and have always made the strip house a top restaurant to visit! We look foward to it and recommend is to our friends. It's world class food, and world class service that is unmatched by other Vegas restaurants. It's perfect for couples who want an elegant, romantic night out and the chance to put on your most fabulous outfit! We love the strip house and will continue to return in the future. Their steaks, the sides and the dessert are AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strip housrInk1VIPDined on 11/8/2014The entire experience was really good. Food, drinks, service. Great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShastaVIPDined on 11/5/2014The food was very good, but the service was off. The staff seemed to be in a frantic motion, yet nothing was happening....very curious.Special Features:
- Our steaks were unbelievable!BeefEaterDined on 11/2/2014We raise cattle and eat a lot of great steaks. The ones we had at Strip House Vegas were amazing... great flavor, preparation, presentation...Try the bacon appetizer and sides of creamed spinach and potatoes fried in goose fat. You won't be sorry. A wonderful meal in a place with a sensual, tasteful ambiance. Thank you for a most memorable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceJessDined on 11/1/2014First off I love a steakhouse that has dim lighting, it just adds something to it. We told the server we were going to see the Britney show so we needed to be out in an hour. He suggested several things that could be made quickly but said he would do his best with anything else. We tried our luck and had Filet, Mac n' Cheese, and Tomato Mozzarella salad. The food came out quickly and cooked perfectly. My Mom said the Filet was the best she ever has had. The server checked back a couple of times and had us out with 15 minutes to spare. He took the time to give us perfect directions to the venue. It was a perfect dinner all around. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Historic Vegas Atmospherevegas4funDined on 10/31/2014My wife and I visited Las Vegas for a long weekend and a friend recommended The Strip House for a romantic dinner... Being my wife's first visit, she was very impressed with the ambiance with the old photographs lining the walls and the feel of old Las Vegas during the early years. The drinks and food were very good and the service was outstanding. We will definitely return when we visit Las Vegas next time and will recommend The Strip House to all our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Moment Made GreatLuvLunchDined on 10/31/2014We are semi-regulars to Las Vegas and whenever possible try to find a new place to eat - from local establishments to strip location notables. For our 14th weddidng anniversary we wanted to try something new and since we were staying at PH we selected the Strip House. Let me tell you we were not disappointed! From the seating and engagment with our waiter, to the food selection, attentitive yet not intrusive service, and the actual food itself. To our surprise they served us their special 24 layer chocolate cake for our anniversary - at no charge! Thanks for making our anniversary memorable.Special Features:
- Excellent Experience!BillyboyDined on 10/31/2014Great steaks. Wonderful service. Excellent experience.Special Features:
- Strip HouseSFRedDined on 10/30/2014We really enjoy this restaurant. Went there three times on our last trip to Vegas and three times this time. The food and service are excellent. The filet, lamb chops and veal chop are among the best we've had anywhere. It is also a nice respite from the casinos. Quiet and restful. They also have a great bar with outstanding bartenders and high end wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Timer Here, Loved It!SusanSDined on 10/29/2014This place is wonderful. Great food, atmosphere, and service. Had never eaten here before but will definitely be back. On top of it all, the prices were really reasonable compared to other Steak Houses in Las Vegas that I've been to. Will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Excellent steakAngieShoeDined on 10/29/2014We came here for a birthday dinner. I had filet mignon & lobster that was to die for! Everyone enjoyed their food. Our service was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was exceptional!ChrisVIPDined on 10/27/2014We don't get to Vegas often, however the Strip House will likely remain on our itinerary. The steaks were cooked to perfection. The sides were delicious and the perfect size for the two of us to share. Thankfully, we were able to order the last bottle available of our favorite wine. With any birthday celebration, a dessert is required and the Strip House did not disappoint! 24 layers of chocolate goodness... customized message (per my request via OpenTable). Don't forget the service... Scott was excellent. If possible to reserve a spot in his section every time I would. Knows how to treat his guests and manages to make sure the wine glasses are never dry! The rest of the staff was spot on with service! Bravo!! Highly Recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & Decor Poor ServiceNikita1569VIPDined on 10/25/2014We had a dinner reservation prior to seeing a show and we still had to wait about 15 minutes for our table. Oysters were fresh and delicious. Steak was a perfect medium rare with a fabulous crust, and the creamed spinach and Mac and cheese were amazing. Service at our table was spotty, with long wait times every step of the way, to get menus, order, take care of the bill, even though the staff knew we were going to a show. I may return if I don't have plans following dinner since the food was so good, but service needs to improve.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful nightmedmeDined on 10/24/2014My party of 4 had an outstanding night at The Strip. The service was impeccable and the food was great. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Five Star Ambiance and CuisineAW1206Dined on 10/24/2014We chose this restaurant during our stay in Las Vegas as our dinner out for an excellent steak. After having been to both New York City locations, we felt this location compared very well. The food was excellent and the ambiance was exactly what we were looking for and expected from The Strip House! We highly recommend this restaurant to those looking for an excellent steak dinner and beautiful ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made my 40th extra specialWILLRIDE20Dined on 10/20/2014High class service. Food was superb. My steak was prepared perfectly. Returned after a comedy show for my free birthday desert and they were very accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time there and not disappointeddavidj205VIPDined on 10/19/2014Food was excellent, server was very accommodating as we were going to a show after dinner. She was considerate of our time but didn't rush us. Their specialty dessert (24 layer chocolate cake) was split amongst the 4 of us and just the right amount of sweetness for after dinner. Would definitely go back. Again it's a hotel restaurant so it's a bit pricey.
- Sea BassOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014My steak was great as usual, but my wife had the sea bass and was not happy with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you are at Planet HollywoodMitchRobDined on 10/17/2014The food is great, you will pay a premium for the food, but if you are in Planet Hollywood if is a great start before see a show there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceBott28Dined on 10/17/2014Our service was absolutely horrible. We booked a private dining room for a business dinner with 10 people. The waiter we had was also waiting on other tables. Drinks didn't stay full, food came out burnt. The whole dining experience was awful. Strip house embarrassed me in front of my clients and I couldnt have been more disappointed in the level of service. Waiter was also rude and short with us. Learn some manners. We won't be back.Special Features:
- what a great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Went to a celebrate life dinner and at first I was a little put off since I had made my reservation in August and when I arrived on time, I was told it would take some others had arrived and would be seated first and to take a seat in the bar and we would be sat asap. That was not cool. Our waiter matthew (?) was amazing and dave (?) the manager came over for a meet and greet and from that point our night changed. Surf and Turf was amazing and I would go back again in a heartbeatSpecial Features:
- Strip House ReviewDeedee3Dined on 10/10/2014The Strip House is excellent. We have been there on several occasions and we are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak. Rude serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Great steak! Great Blue Point oysters. Rude server with bad attitude!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotklepkDined on 10/8/2014Food was perfect. Service by John was amazing. This is a wonderful place to dine. Even the bacon app. was something devine and different.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good we came home & strippedGreatgrubbin97Dined on 10/6/2014Excellent food & service ! Overlooking casino of ph But tucked back in the quiet corner of 2nd level Great abience & lighting A must do in VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic mealMingerDined on 10/6/2014The food is outstanding. Truly one of the best steaks around. Desserts were top notch, the chocolate cake.... Not fit for just one person, but it does make a great breakfastSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas Fall 2014WildflowerVIPDined on 10/5/2014Nice decor, really expensive, nothing outstanding, steaks are highly salted, places like Boa, Wildfire, Nine, etc. are far superiorSpecial Features:
- Overpriced and underwhelmingH1490Dined on 9/25/2014My steak was overcooked and very expensive for what it was. There was no atmosphere at all in the restaurant and the service was cold and listless. Would never return or recommendSpecial Features:
- JasonOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2014Wonderful food in a remarkable setting. Seafood plateau was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak EvereatinvegasDined on 9/20/2014I had the best NY Strip steak ever and my wife had the filet minion and it was also perfect. Our server couldn't have been nicer. He was friendly, efficient and knew how to handle a table as a pro. It was a great all around experience. I was glad it was the place I chose for my wife's birthday dinner. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/19/2014The food and service were amazing! Everything was cooked to perfection!Special Features:
- excellent steakottjbDined on 9/18/2014One of the top steaks I have ever had, the sides were all very good. Cooked perfectly. Salads were not very good, and had way too much dressing. The one downside to the evening was the service, it was satisfactory, but the waiter was not helpful or very informative, and seemed to be in robot mode. Absolutely no personality , and was somewhat cold. I understand he deals with tourists all day long, but that's the gig... on a side not the food runners were extremely nice and had much more personality. Prices are on par with other top steak houses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnMVIPDined on 9/10/2014The steaks were cooked exactly as we asked and the potatoes romanoff are the best.Special Features:
- OutstandingJeanneDined on 9/6/2014I was looking for a restaurant to take my customers while at a conference in Las Vegas. The staff was very accommodating and the food was delicious! Definitely will go back on my next trip to Vegas!Special Features:
- Expensive but worth the investmentDirectinfoDined on 9/3/2014Everything we ordered was excellent. We went on a Wednesday night so was probably a little less hectic than would normally be but the steak was amazing. We each had the bone in ribeye. Seasoned perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeVegas1NightDined on 9/3/2014Food was great. Steak juicy and you can tell it is all made fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2014all the meat dishes that 5 of us ordered were oversalty!!! when we complained - the waiter said it's shef's style of cooking!!! one of us couldn't eat it at all and asked for another filet without salt at all - and got the same salty dish!!! Side order of oversalty mushrooms were unedible. the service was exellent!
- Excellent Dining ExperienceFoodLoverDined on 9/1/2014From walking in to walking out! We had a reservation and were seated as soon as we arrived. The wait staff was very knowledgeable regarding specials, and menu items. Our water glasses never got to half full. The food was cooked to perfection, and our leftovers were packed to stay fresh. They made a great breakfast!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LuluDined on 8/31/2014We were expecting a wonderful dinner. The Wedge salad and bread were good. The Lobster Bisque was just ok. The surf and turf was the worse I've had. Lobster was tough, and filet was ok. The 20ounce Rib Eye was tough and very disappointing. Won't be back..
- Delish!MsJazzyMoiDined on 8/30/2014This is now my favorite! The service as great and the food was excellent!Special Features: