245 18th Street
Atlanta, GA 30363Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.h2sr.com/strip
- Phone: 4043852005x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday & Tuesday: 11:30AM - 10PM
Wednesday: 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Thursday: 11:30AM- 11PM
Friday & Saturday: 11:30AM - 12:30AM
Sunday: 12PM - 10PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Phillip Strange
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: In addition to dining and private events, STRIP also offers catering services. Party platters are available for pick up or drop off and full service catering is available. We will work with you to create a custom menu and handle delivery, set up, service during event, and break down.
- Entertainment: DJ Tuesday, Friday and Saturday
Live Band Thursday
- Special Events: Strip offers Atlanta's best Monday through Friday lunch special: Three Courses for only $10!!!!
- Public Transit: Public transits stop about 2 blocks away
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Atlantic Station offers valet parking directly in front of STRIP on Friday and Saturday and just a block away Sunday-Thursday. Limited street parking is available. Plenty of parking is available in the parking garage below the Station.
A word from Strip
Strip Restaurant is Chef Tom Catherall's hippest dining experience in Atlanta's new Atlantic Station. Strip offers a menu of Steaks, Sushi and a delicious array of Specialty Drinks. Strip also offers multi-levels of dining and lounge area. Strip has several outdoor patio areas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Strip - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
Strip reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)good for groups (49)great for outdoor dining (48)vibrant bar scene (47)hot spot (46)romantic (37)scenic view (33)late-night find (32)fit for foodies (27)great for lunch (26)great for brunch (15)neighborhood gem (13)notable wine list (10)kid-friendly (7)Show More
- iareninaDined on 8/17/2014We started off with calamari. Then I had the Langosta and Volcano rolls and my patten had the ribeye w/ shrimp. All good food! Jesse, our server, was helpful and good at his job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Steaks EverBeefDined on 8/14/2014Very pricey for what had to be the worst cuts of meat ever. Baked potatoes were over cooked and mushy. The sushi was just average. We live in the neighborhood with in walking distance but we will keep on walking by from now on
- BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/12/2014Food was good. service was not so great. Wait or was very standoffish and not personable. We were celebrating a friends birthday and I think it's crazy to have to pay $15 to bring in a few cupcakes. Won't do any more celebrations there. Happy hour wasn't if happy seeing as thought I still had to Kay $10 for a drink which wS the regular price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing !!NYFoodie1Dined on 8/11/2014I absolutley love Strip. I have eaten here at least 4 times this year and every time the food has been delicious !!! My favs are the wedge salad, spinach, pork chop and grits. I didn't like grits until i tried strips. Great restaurant. I just wish there were more locations !!!Special Features:
- Not impresseddocj1sDined on 8/3/2014The service was bad and slow. Waitress didn't refill our cups unless we got her attention. She was slow with the appetizers and the bill as well. Food was okay, but not great. Steak (I had the NY Strip) was very underwhelming. Not a place to go for a formal dining experience.
- Great sushiFreegirl29Dined on 8/2/2014The sushi here is great. I had the jumbo shrimp cocktail, yellowtail sushi roll and the yellowtail sashimi. It was all delicious. The only downside is the price. It was expensive seafood but very fresh and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but...sixfootrnDined on 8/1/2014We were seated outside and the sprinklers came on while we were finishing. Also the waiter seemed like he had too many tables. He was nice but too busySpecial Features:
- DisappointedSatlantaDined on 8/1/2014Went here for my birthday dinner. The service was slow, the sushi was horrible, the table was not cleaned (and we asked two people to wipe it down and they never returned to wipe it down), we sat outside and it smelled like garbage, and we never got drink refills throughout the whole night. Overall, a very disappointing experience and a waste of time and money. I get one birthday a year, and I am very upset that it was spent at Strip with below average food and mediocre service.
- ServiceBAMA2ATLFOODIEDined on 7/30/2014Lonnie was EXCELLENT. He was very attentive to our table's needs and wants and NEVER missed a beat!!! We had a large party of 16 or so, and I will definitely make sure he is available when I visit again!!Special Features:
- AlnCoDined on 7/29/2014Noticed they pick and choose when to enforce a dress code. They told two of my guests to remove their hats, while we were surrounded with others wearing caps and jerseys. We were in button ups and blouses. The fish I got was ok, but I miss the tuna steak. That was the only reason we go. I guess it is good we only go once a year (or did). It has certainly lost it's luster over the years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad..SaussyDined on 7/25/2014The food was good, the service was just okay, and the ambience was cool. I was a bit shocked when they wouldn't serve water until the whole party had arrived (it was only dinner for 2). I don't have a problem with coming back, I just might not be the one planning it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GNOJeffDined on 7/24/2014Had a great girls night out with delicious food and great service! Look forward to going back with the family!Special Features:
- Tight, but TastyNoviceFoodieDined on 7/19/2014The food is good and definitely price proportionate. The service was also great. The only downside to the restaurant is that it's cramped and a bit noisy when busy, but that aside I would definitely go again.Special Features:
- excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014I was late for my 8pm reservation, I didn't have to wait long to be sitted. The service was remarkable. I'll definitely visit there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unusually BadTastyeatsDined on 7/18/2014Strip has been a favorite of ours for years, but the last few visits haven't been their usual treat. We had a reservation but was stuck in a back room by ourselves, at a table that was uneven and had to be leveled with a napkin (which kept falling out), we were forgotten about several times because of not being in the main dining room, and the food itself wasn't up to par. We will go again but after several below-par visits, our patience with Strip is thin.Special Features:
- Wasn't very impressedIlikefoodDined on 7/14/2014Thought it was going to be much nicer. It doesn't take much to impress me but this restaurant really didn't impress me much. The service wasn't very good at all and the employees were loud as hell.Special Features:
- Great for girls night outCaligirl2southernbelleDined on 7/12/2014Enjoyed an oversized booth with 4 of my girl friends. Drinks were good, sushi was great, and our waiter was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diverse menu!BarbDined on 7/12/2014we come to Strip frequently, and everytime we come I have gotten something different. There are so many options and each as delicious as the last one. Service was great with water always full and time between ordering and appetizers was perfect. I would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible service16yearsDined on 7/11/2014We went for our 16th wedding anniversary. Food was great. Wait staff was terrible. He didn't know the menu and said a side dish came with the lobster but it didn't after he took the order and he charged us extra. We waited forever for drink refills and drink orders and the restaurant wasn't even that busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot spot for sure!EieshaVIPDined on 7/5/2014Great service and good is even better! I love the location too it is by everything! Great for after shopping and hanging out on the town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing time at StripLegalfoodieDined on 7/1/2014A staff lunch was made even better by great booth and the BEST food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husbands Birthday DinnerLovelyLadyDined on 6/29/2014Wonderful place for a family gathering or special occasion. Great food and children friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible experienceSab628Dined on 6/28/2014Sushi, as well as the meals my friends got were bland and flavorless for the price that they were. Service was horrible, our server paid no attention to us until it was time for the check. Good luck here.Special Features:
- Bad sushiTrayDined on 6/28/2014First time at Strip in over a year and my last time. Sushi is usually pretty good but not this time. It was falling apart and cut to large to eat. I had to send it back and the replacement wasn't any better.. The highlight of the meal was Ashley our server..Special Features:
- Great atmosphere and foodluv2bloomDined on 6/22/2014We went on a Sunday afternoon was greated promptly and sat. Service was Outstanding and food was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Night Out!!Executive1Dined on 6/21/2014I had a great time at this restaurant the service could have been a little better (They forgot to give us silverware and they ran out of A1 sauce), but other than that the Rib-eye steak and Caesar salad was AWESOME!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night spotdtntgirlDined on 6/21/2014This is the perfect setting for a night out with your significant other. My husband and I truly enjoyed ourselves. The food was great and the drink selection was great as well. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and very polite. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Specials - smart chefRedBelleDined on 6/21/2014Our waitress recommended the Chef specials - great choice and far surpasses when we order off the menu. The portions are little large, but very worth it. The ambiance is a little noisy and not good for much conversation. Overall, we enjoyed the dinner and would visit again.Special Features:
- Father's DayTnjmoonDined on 6/15/2014This is where our dad wanted to go for his Father's Day dinner. The wine selection wasn't what I expected. I'm used to a much better variety. I ordered the strip salad, it was very overdressed. I asked for a new one with the dressing on the side. Our server handled it, and got a new one out quickly. My steak was over cooked. I asked for it medium rare, but it came out medium well. Again, our server took care of it with ease and never looked frustrated. The manager even came to the table to ask if I needed anything while I waited. The crunchee sushi roll was great. My dad loved his lobster rail which was the fish of the day. The staff was awesome. I'd return just to enjoy the great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day BrunchLRayDined on 6/15/2014This was a great choice for Father's Day brunch. Our three kids enjoyed the food and the service. Marcus was the best waiter that we have had in years. Service was on point! Our children want to go back there every Sunday after church! I would recommend Strip at Atlantic Station to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotLuvcocktailsDined on 6/13/2014Enjoyed hanging out at the bar. Got tipsy and had to leave. It was FUNSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT place for dinner, GREAT spotLadyNayDined on 6/12/2014Our waiter was terrific! she actually recommended my entire meal from the white wine to the ribeye steak. By far the best steak I have ever eaten!!! I will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Midtown's Best LocationMidtownBizLuncherVIPDined on 6/10/2014Lunch here is one of my favorite meals anywhere. The staff is helpful and accommodating. The food is always fresh, well prepared, and invitingly presented. The kitchen is always responsive to the needs of diners like me, who have particular needs and desires. That is why I keep coming back. And nothing beats the easy, covered, and 2-hour free parking at Atlantic Station. I can well remember when the area was an abandoned steel mill. Now, it is an urban Eden.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Not so great serviceFood4thoughtDined on 5/31/2014I had the best Veggie Burger I've ever tasted but I did have to wait a long while for it & the Server forgot my drink. She also forgot to bring extra napkins when I requested them. To her credit, she didn't charge me for my drink. My friend's order was incorrect even after she gave very specific instructions; her drink was not to her liking and the server asked me "She's picky... isn't she?' rather than apologizing and trying to make things right. When my friend complained to the Manager he brought her another drink but his attitude was a little cavalier; he didn't seem to sincerely want to satisfy her. My friend said she will never eat there again. I would give them another chance...especially to taste that delicious veggie burger again.Special Features:
- not quite as nice as rememberedlike2eatDined on 5/31/2014The food was good but service was really slow. It took forever to get the waiter to come back. It took forever to get condiments. Silverware was not that clean. I won't rush to go back. There was a bus guy, who was wonderful. He did more than our waiter. The best thing of the night, were my friends.Special Features:
- Didn't likeHatedItDined on 5/31/2014Service was horrible. I had to ask waitress to take our drink order. Waitress went MIA on many occasions. Food was horrible! Shrimp and grits came out like it was an appetizer portion.Special Features:
- Wanted to Love ItBecauseUaskedDined on 5/29/2014I really wanted to love this place. I've seen it on RHA, magazines, and heard it was a place I needed to try. I must have come some years too late. I was so disappointed as soon as I stepped in. The hostess stand was unorganized. I was told there was a 45 minute wait to dine on the patio. We opted for the upper level. The noise and complete informality was more than I could stand. We returned to the chaos of the hostess area, and was magically seated on the patio. The movie showing on the lawn, the sporadic attention of our server, and the overall nonchalance sealed the deal that I will not return. I should have known when I saw the sign positioned on the table "2 hours max and $75.00 each additional hour." I was in the wrong place.
- not a good experienceallureDined on 5/23/2014Our party was a group of 4 we placed our orders with the server. It was loud so we wasn't able to hear what the other two had ordered. So when food came out the person just sat it in front of people not asking what was ordered so with all that my husband and I food had to be remade but that time we had to wait 45min to get ours so everyone is getting tired so we just got our food in a to go box the mangers on duty were no help at allSpecial Features:
- Excellent steaks, sides lackedmeatloverDined on 5/17/2014The steak was very well cooked and tasted great. The sides were truly blah. Work with sprucing up the sidesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A steakhouse with mediocre steakHannahNDined on 5/17/2014I was excited to visit strip since I frequent Atlantic Station a lot, but never really got a chance to go to the restaurant. It is a beautiful restaurant. The patio is right alongside a little park. It's nice to sit outside and watch people stroll by. I made reservations but still had to wait a while for a table to be "set up". I requested a table outside but the hostess sat us at a table in the somewhat noisy inside. I informed her that I requested an outside table, and it took her a minute but she finally moved us. My friend ordered sushi and yellow rice; I ordered a steak salad. Service time was decent. I wanted my steak medium-well, but it was cooked well and had no taste. Disappointing for a restaurant with "steak" in the title.Special Features: