650 E 124th Ave
Thornton, CO 80241Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stonebrookmanor.com/
- Phone: 3032550063
- Hours of Operation:
Teas served 11:30am to 2pm December 27th &28th
Themed Teas served @11am &1pm November 23rd, 30th, December 14th, 19th, 20th and 21st( website has details)
Prime Rib Brunch served 10am to 1:30pm
Easter and Mothers day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Tyler Blakly
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, High Tea, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: This award winning Wedding and Reception facility is for a limited time open to the public for afternoon Teas. We invite you to come and enjoy our exquisite facility for a splendid afternoon Tea to celebrate the Holiday Season with family and friends.
- Private Party Contact: Someone from Stonebrook will contact you 3032550063
A word from Stonebrook Manor
It is time to join with those close, relax, reminisce, and share your hearts with one another. An Afternoon Tea or Brunch is a perfect setting to catch up with those you enjoy the most. Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens has been wowing brides, grooms, families and private party goers for almost 10 years in metro Denver. This past year however, we have decided to open our doors on select dates to the general public. We use fresh, high quality ingredients and only the finest beef, chicken and fish to create our dishes. We would like to welcome you to experience Stonebrook Manor at its finest. Stonebrook Manor and the surrounding gardens are an oasis in Metro Denver. The exquisite facility is designed to both impress and welcome guests. During the wedding season the grounds are delicately manicured with lush flowers in nearly all colors of the rainbow. Elegant waterfalls in all three of the gardens are both attractive and calming.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stonebrook Manor reviews from OpenTable diners
- Amazing Tea ExperiencestonebrookfanDined on 12/28/2013All of the staff were extremely friendly, the food/tea was amazing. Service was quick and we all felt full afterwards (which can be a rare thing at a tea service). I would definitely attend another tea service in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Tea - Dec 21JulieDined on 12/21/2013I love the teas you have begun to provide, especially for special occasions. The food is outstanding and the service is very good. The only feedback I have to offer from the tea on Dec 21 (Saturday) is that the speaker was too long. She could have perhaps provided a few tips or trivia on tea in 10-15 min and been done and that would have been sufficient. We wanted to get back to talking at our table and she was still talking after 30 minutes. We brought a 6 year old and it was taxing to both her and us to listen for that long. We came for the tea & friends. We also had one of our party who wanted coffee instead of tea and was told it was not available. Who doesn't provide coffee? It would seem it would be easy to add that option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent brunchlauraDined on 5/12/2013We chose Stonebrook Manor for Mother's Day brunch because, well, one of us is a slacker *ahem* and waited till the last minute to make reservations. Turns out not a lot of places have room for a party of 8 the day before. The food at Stonebrook was hot, fresh and fairly tasty. It was standard brunch fare and nothing special, but at the price it was a great deal. Not sure if we'll do it again, but it's local and the service was great.Special Features:
- Nice venue but buffet disappointedNoelDined on 5/5/2013Stonebrook Manor is a beautiful venue but the buffet left a lot to be desired. Considering the price per person (going to $26.95), the buffet was tiny. The food they offered was good though the omlets were rather bland. Drinks are sold by the glass and are very small. Dessert consisted of a food service grade chocolate cake and brownies with one tube of ice cream that guests were to serve themselves. Watching others put their hands (and arms) into the tub was rather unappealing.
- Long WaitGuppieLADined on 5/5/2013We had reservations through Open Table, but still had to wait 45 minutes to be seated for Sunday Brunch. The food was pretty good and the wait staff once inside the dining room were very sweet, however the lady checking people in didn't know what she was doing and was very unorganized, I am guessing this was the reason for the long wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was just, "ok". NothingUnhappyDined on 5/5/2013it was just, "ok". Nothing spectacular as food goes. We would definatly not pay the new price of $27.
- FABULOUS BRUNCH!!BrmfldFoodieDined on 5/5/2013I'm so excited to have such an awesome brunch place in the Thornton/Westminster/Broomfield area. The food was high quality and excellently prepared. I highly recommend to others and I am definitely planning to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced for mediocre food.......whoknewbcDined on 5/5/2013The service was great..... To a point. - The food is bland, boring and simply basic. About the same quality you would find in a chain based All You Can Eat Buffet. - The best item were the cooked on the spot waffles but there was a constant 15-20 minute wait for them. - Turkey Bacon, no other option and I've never had or heard of Beef Sausage until we ate here. Not edible, rubbery, maybe over cooked. When I asked a cook about these choices, I was told the owners don't like pork products.... So they are the ones paying and eating here?!?!? - Price was $19.99 a person and going up June 1st.... YIKES! - It took more than a half hour (no exaggeration) for them to bring out our bill another 10 minutes to charge our card. Not worth it!
- Breakfast selection was good,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/21/2013Breakfast selection was good, although I would expect coffee and juice to be included. The prime rib was out of place as there weren't any sides that were good accompaniments. The salads were good, but you could have used a potato (baked, garlic mashed, etc). For the price it was a good value. We probably won't be back just because we are light eaters and buffets are not a good value for us.Special Features:
- Went with another couple andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/21/2013Went with another couple and all had a nice time. The ambiance and service was first class! The food in general was very good with a few items "exceptional" and a few items "average". There was plenty to choose from. Would go back, particularly for a special occasion.Special Features:
- The location and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/14/2013The location and atmosphere was very nice. The only problem is that the food is not very good - nothing special,and really disappointing for the price being charged for brunch. Also, the waitress did not tell us that every refill for the iced chai and mimosas was an additional $2.75. She just kept asking if we wanted another drink. I was not expecting to pay an additional $18 for refills.
- Beautiful venue, food belowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013Beautiful venue, food below par. Food and staff did not match the Eligance of the location. Similar to eating at a Truck Stop Buffet.Special Features:
- The food was very bland.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013The food was very bland. They had no salsa for condments. A lot of the food was luke warm. The sausage gravy was very runny. They charged extra for drinks and the meal already cost 20 dollars a person. Had to make reservations but there was no one there so not sure why??? Not very much for a choice of food. It seemed like it was packaged food and they just reheated the food.
- When I sign up for the reservationmaryDined on 4/7/2013When I sign up for the reservation i thought it was for Tea.
- The food was mostly typicalOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2013The food was mostly typical buffet fare; scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, hand carved prime rib, etc., nice green salad and fresh fruit salad.Special Features:
- This place has a really deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/7/2013This place has a really delicious Sunday brunch, and the setting is so attractive and unique. Should not be saved just for special occasions!Special Features:
- My son and I came for an EasterOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013My son and I came for an Easter brunch. We loved it because the atmoshpere was great, the staff ws very friendly, the food was good . It's very elegant environmentSpecial Features:
- We heard about this at theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013We heard about this at the very last minute when we were needing a place for Easter Brunch,,, The Mike Boyle Restaurant Radio show was the key clue to finding this wonderful place. We Rate this Our party of four found this as a most wonderful Easter Brunch and the food and service were such as to insure we will be back for many other Sunday Brunch occassions!!Special Features:
- Easter Sunday brunch is aOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/31/2013Easter Sunday brunch is a hard time to measure performance but overall it was a good and pleasant experience. We will try a less crowded time in the future.Special Features:
- Visited Stonebrook Manor forStarbieDined on 3/31/2013Visited Stonebrook Manor for Easter brunch. Very organized at check in and we were seated quickly. Wait staff was very prompt, friendly and attended to our needs. Food was excellent. We especially liked the green chile over eggs and the cherry blintz was unbelievable!Special Features:
- It's great to see this eventsumie4avsDined on 3/31/2013It's great to see this event center be creative and offer afternoon teas as well as Sunday brunches! The teas are delightful and the brunch is awesome!!!! The staff is incredible!!! I would recommend this place to others.Special Features:
- Need a little more varietyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/31/2013Overall the brunch at Stonebrook Manor was good, we had a livingsocial deal which provided basically a buy one get one free. The food was good, but nothing fantastic. Also they had a little variety of breakfast foods and a little variety of more lunch type foods, but I didn't feel like they had enough variety of both for it to feel like a true buffet. I wish they would have just focused on breakfast and expand the options (omelet station, carving station of ham, bacon, waffles/toppings, etc...).Special Features:
- We came for a family brunchStacyDined on 3/24/2013We came for a family brunch and were very happy with the experience. The food was plentiful and good, the servers were attentive, and the room is very nice. We are coming back next Sunday for another delicious brunch!
- We enjoyed our brunch, niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013We enjoyed our brunch, nice variety and the hot items were served hot. The brisket was excellent as was the chicken pot pie. My husband wished there would have been prime rib. We enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and the beautiful décor. Wish we did not live so far away and we would come more often.Special Features:
- We really had a nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/17/2013We really had a nice experience at Stonebrook Manor for brunch. Nice atmosphere and the wait staff were great. The food was excellent, nice variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet did not offer manyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/17/2013Buffet did not offer many options - not even toast, yogurt, not much healthy or vegetarian. It would be a great venue for a wedding but not much to be said for brunch. The food that was there was well prepared, there just was some obvious things missing. Service was nice.
- Our food was not hot. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/10/2013Our food was not hot. The biscuits on the chicken pot pie were hard. The sausage patties were tough and overcooked or dried out. The roast beef was dry and no horseradish sause for it. No aus juice, just some gravy. There were a few things that were really good. I would like another try, but not willing to pay what my friends had to without the groupon. The room was very nice though. It would be a nice setting for a wedding reception.
- The brunch food was not good,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013The brunch food was not good, especially for the cost of it. Note that the cost does not include coffee or tea. The fruit salad was floating in water and the scrambked eggs were dry. I was not impressed. Also, no omlet bar like other typical brunches in Denver.Special Features:
- We went for the Sunday brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013We went for the Sunday brunch to celebrate my grandparents' 68th wedding anniversary!!! We decided to try this place as an alternative to the regular "fancy" Sunday brunches you get at the Broker or Greenbriar Inn. It was extremely beautiful, a place hidden in Thornton, but definitely worth trying! The food was ok...not the best, but definitely not the worst. We got there towards the tail end, so they had started packing up a lot of the bigger features, like the carving station. So I'd get there earlier instead of later! Overall, had a fantastic time and will probably go again for another special occasion ;)Special Features:
- Not the place for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/17/2013Food was not very good. No carving board as advertised. Eggs were lumpy. Items on menu were not all there. Desert bar was a joke. I would not go here again. Better deals and better tasting food are out there. Not a very good assortment of food and overall food was terrible. Staff was friendly. Upgrade food and variety and get your carving board act together and you might have something.
- Would not recommend for brunch,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/17/2013Would not recommend for brunch, did not have the usual variety of breakfast items expected @ a brunch.
- nice neighborhood placejbuellDined on 2/10/2013I was pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. It was nothing crazy fancy, but the food and the price matched.My husband and I walked away full and satisfied. We will go back again for sure. Especially since it's in the neighborhood. Oh and by the way the tirimisu was very close to my own. A little runny but the taste was very good.Special Features:
- No thanks...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2013Food was all dry and tasteless. Only items worth eating were cubes of cheese and croissants. Coffee was burnt and Mimosa lacked any alcohol. So in that respect didn't mind that the servers never came back until they delivered the check, as we didn't want any more! All this for the way overpriced $30/person. Won't be back.
- My husband and I tried thisOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/10/2013My husband and I tried this place for out first time. Neither of us thought it was worth the money for Brunch. Food wasn't that great. Only good thing about our visit was the peach cobbler and I'm not much of a dessert person. Wish the rest of the food was up to that quality.
- Food and Service were poor.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/3/2013The service was very slow and the food was cold and not very good. Not worth the full price and we only paid half price and wouldn't go back. Not much breakfast food and certainly not kid friendly.Special Features:
- Felt like I was at a weddingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/27/2013Felt like I was at a wedding where everyone dressed down and I don't know anyone. It felt uncomfortable. Kid price was way too much. How many 2-6 years old eat anything? My four years old ate a few pieces of grapes. And with drink not even included, it was way too pricey for a kid. It was pricey for adults too. After tip and everything, that brunch would have costed over $26 per person if we don't have a groupon. I don't think that it is worth it.
- Great experience, a few ofOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/27/2013Great experience, a few of the food things weren't as good as I hoped. But the rest of the brunch was great. Would go back.Special Features:
- Great new place for buffet brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/27/2013This was the second Sunday of Stonebrook Manor serving a buffet brunch, six of us decided to try. Friendly staff, food was very good, not crowded and there is a bar. The 'waiters' are very friendly and are trying hard but they are not 'waiters', they are 'event staff'. It took 3 trips for her to deliver our original drink order (only 6 drinks) and she completely forgot about our 2nd drink order till she delivered the check. Someone asked for jelly and it didn't get to our table for 5-8 minutes. Good varity of breakfast and lunch options, carving station. I think it is a bit over priced at $19.99pp, maybe more like $15.95pp. We will go back because I do understand this was the second Sunday of serving brunch so they have things to work out.Special Features:
- didn't have a great selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/20/2013didn't have a great selection of food, mostly pastriesand cheese need more varied of breakfast foods
- Great for teajbuellDined on 12/30/2012I've read review for this place as a wedding venue and didn't fair well. My husband and I went for a traditional tea with a groupon. It's a bit pricey but high tea usually is from what I understand. The food was very good. Finger sandwiches, scones and bite size desserts. The tea is mighty leaf brand so very good tea if anyone knows the brand. They said since sunday tea became so popular they were going to do friday and saturday also. They also said that thry were going to start brunch in the new year. We will be checking that out. Our server Jen was fantastic.Special Features: