Stone Werks - The Vineyard
1201 N Loop 1604 W #101
San Antonio, TX 78258Neighborhood:
North San Antonio
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Stone Werks - The Vineyard
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://stonewerks.com/
- Phone: 2107640400x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:15am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
A word from Stone Werks - The Vineyard
Open for lunch, dinner, and late night. Great food and fun.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stone Werks - The Vineyard reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (5)good for groups (5)special occasion (4)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (2)vibrant bar scene (1)romantic (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Homecoming 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014My freshman son, his date and another couple decide to dine here before the homecomg dance. The restaurant got them seated right away and accomodated our request to bring the bill to me in the bar area where I ate dinner and waited for them as I was their driver for the evening. Great experience for the kids for their first big high school dance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed in what I orderedCorkSanAntonioVIPDined on 9/30/2014I met a friend there for lunch and I didn't enjoy it. It really didn't have much flavor and I was disappointed. Based on my experience I would have to go again before I could recommend this restaurant. Willing to give it another try.
- Love the place, hate the booths.SteveDined on 9/27/2014Great pulled pork and crispy tacos. But the best was the service. Careful of the booths in the back for parties of six. They sit like low riders. Had to get a phone book for my mother in law.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try another placeThashAnneDined on 9/12/2014Was seated right away, due to reservation made earlier in day. Waitress was invisible, took 15 minutes for her to take drink orders. Noticed other patrons seated before us did not have drinks either. Food was average, nothing special..my date ordered filet mignon with wedges and was brought mashed potatoes and sd "sorry" we are out of potatoe Wedges.. Think it's kind of rude to assume people want a different side don't just give them something elseSpecial Features:
- Great DinnerChristinaDined on 8/9/2014The food was delicious and the service was impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchRascal2307Dined on 8/3/2014Food was great and our server Amy was spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchLuv2eatDined on 7/25/2014The shrimp and avocado salad was amazing!! I will definitely have that again when I return--soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GenieVIPDined on 7/18/2014I had the filet mignon flat bread. WOW it was the best meal I have ever had there. I will be back just for this item. Way too long to get our food and did not come out as one group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 48 reviews are from the Stone Werks - The Vineyard reviews archive.
- Waiter was young and cuteTermiteDined on 5/23/2014His name was Steven and he very attentive and apologetic when it needed to beSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningPartyDined on 5/12/2014No problem making on line reservations;promptly sat at our table;ambience was great as well as the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ShawnDined on 4/26/2014This was our first time at Stone Werks/Vineyard. The service and food was great!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always reliableMrJDDined on 4/11/2014Our foursome ordered a Kobe beef burger, lamb burger, grilled ahi tuna and a reuben.... all were delicious. A fantastic ceviche, a new menu item, was the perfect appetizer -- fresh and big enough for two. Although not a sports bar, we were able to keep up with the Spurs on one of the many TVs hung throughout the bar and dining areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PartyMinnieDined on 3/15/2014I reserved my table for a big party and was able to be seated right away at the time that I wanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Disappointedheatherluvs2teachVIPDined on 3/7/2014We eat at this restaurant often, but the manager was so rude this time that I may not go back. Food was good, but the absolutely rude service turned me off completely.Special Features:
- Service was poor, rushed throughEricVIPDined on 2/15/2014Service was poor, rushed through every portion of our meal. The only thing not rushed was the actual delivery of the food. Will not return.Special Features:
- Stone works - vineyardJasperDined on 2/14/2014Stone works is always clean , fun and vibrant. This place is great at lunch time and equally good at dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's day dinnerFancyfeastDined on 2/14/2014Great service and good food. The chicken I had was great. I was concerned about it being too dry but it came out fine. The service was nice, and the Olympics being in the tv screens meant that the conversation never got stale. We broke up later that night but I wouldn't hesitate to take someone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentine's dinnerPatrickDined on 2/14/2014Good menu items. Food came out quickly, unfortunately the dinner entree was not warm or hot. Drink order came out incorrect the second round. Entree second time came out again just warm and now overcooked. Had the Prime rib chef special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FOODFoxyatanyageDined on 1/30/2014Took my son there for his 47th birthday, he's never been there and was very pleased with the food. He said "I'll be back," and of course so will I.Special Features:
- Very GoodPOP2020Dined on 1/17/2014First time to San Antonio, first restaurant, first date--all were great. Friday night dining; however, I made a reservation and our table was ready as promised. The waiter was observant and not intrusive. Greek Salad was well made, nicely presented and most importantly quite tasty. A very good experience. It is pretty "energetic", so the conversation was a little tough.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/1/2013excellent food and service. ample portions. liked square table for 8 rather than a long one. TV volume was too loud IMO.I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeJpronovostDined on 11/22/2013This was our first time here and we chose to celebrate our 7 year anniversary with Stone Works as well. We had looked at other places and then came here for the excellent food and found the atmosphere to lively and upbeat. It was a great evening. Live music in the bar and rock on the background made it feel more our speed. It has the modern feel with a high class food twist. We will be back more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always make time for stonewerks!LeetexDined on 9/4/2013Enjoyed the Vineyard location! Service and food was as good as my favorite location, The Rim! I had Spinch salad on Wednesday at Vineyard and on Thursday, enjoyed Chicken Salad sandwich at the Rim ! I have never had a bad experience at Stonewerks! The tortilla soup is delicious! I didn't see the manager at the Vineyard location. The Manager at the Rim location , Mike, is friendly and always stops by to ensure all is well! Very much a "hands on" manager and visible in the dinning area! It works! Always good service!Special Features:
- Good food, very noisyJER2Dined on 8/23/2013This is a nice place and the food is very good, especially if you choose one that contains vegetable with your meats. Service is slow because it is crowded. But it is very, very noisy. We could not hear each other. Gets very crowded so make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were there for happy hourGenieVIPDined on 6/14/2013We were there for happy hour and had a wonderful time. Raspberry martinis were awesome!!!
- I wanted to be in and outGenieVIPDined on 6/14/2013I wanted to be in and out for a quick lunch. I was very happy with the food, service and time it took for me to get my food.
- great place to enjoy The Finals!Hec45VIPDined on 6/13/2013As always, we had a great time watching the Spurs game on THU... only bad thing was that the Spurs didn't win that day! =)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great time watchingHec45VIPDined on 6/6/2013Had a great time watching the Spurs game vs Miami (game 1). Great table and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome experienceRLTWDined on 5/4/2013I reserved a table for two, and asked to get a somewhat secluded area, "Jordan" picked to perfect table location at the Vinyard location. I never got the opportunity to Thank her (Jordan), Everything about the place was AWESOME, I traveled from Austin, Texas and will continue to visit!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not sure what to say postitive...PizzaEaterVIPDined on 4/27/2013I think I was expecting something different. I was NOT expecting 1,000 TVs all tuned to sports channels. I think I thought this was more upscale. The mahi mahi was good. The seared Ahi Tuna was hideous. Our server was AWFUL and was so freaking drink pushy it was unreal. Dude came by and kept asking (3 times) for a drink order. I finally asked him if I promised to get a drink, could he take our food order NOW. We got a bottle of wine. He never topped off our glasses once. In an hour of dining, he stopped by twice. Once, my wine glass was EMPTY and he did not pour.
- perhaps it was because itHec45VIPDined on 4/25/2013perhaps it was because it was too many in our party (6) so they put is in a table corner and service was not ideal... took forever to get service first and then right after most of the times late. =( I still believe it was because of that corner table... stay away from that one! =)Special Features:
- Always enjoy this one. Greatpgrl48VIPDined on 4/20/2013Always enjoy this one. Great food and good service. The new waiter, Daniel, was great!Special Features:
- Cathy600cathy600Dined on 3/14/2013Too noisy for an evening meal with friends, better for lunch. Food was good, service also good.Special Features:
- Great food and good portionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/24/2013Great food and good portion size, very attentive wait staffSpecial Features:
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/13/2013Great food, great service and great accommodation for our 1yr old little girl. We had a great dinner with friends.Special Features:
- We enjoyed a very nice meal,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2012We enjoyed a very nice meal, good service, friendly wait staff.Special Features:
- Stone WerksGracyDined on 9/24/2012The food was excellent! The service was quick and accurate!Special Features:
- We had a great time. EveryoneOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/25/2012We had a great time. Everyone got their favorite item. The sevice was spectacular. Our server, Kayla was great and very attentive. We love the Stone Werks at the Vineyard even though we live closer to the one at the Rim.
- Great food for happy birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/5/2012Jennifer expertly served us four the hors d'oevres. Then we each received delicious meals. This is a fantastic place for our birthday celebration!!! It is noisy, but not annoying...Special Features:
- Very noisy, but otherwiseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/19/2012Very noisy, but otherwise great service and great food.