Stone Creek - Zionsville
4450 Weston Pointe Drive
Zionsville, IN 46077Neighborhood:
NW Indy / Zionsville
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Stone Creek - Zionsville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.stonecreekdining.com/
- Phone: (317) 873-9700
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday, 11 am – 10 pm
Friday - Saturday, 11 am – 11 pm
Sunday -11 am – 9 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Ihassan El Haouari
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Cunningham Restaurant Group offers catering for events at any location. For more information on off-site catering, please contact our Catering Director at 317-858-8100.
- Private Party Facilities: Stone Creek Dining Company - Zionsville offers an on site, beautiful professional private dining facility for up to 50 people. A large plasma screen monitor makes our location perfect for presentations, afternoon meetings and family gatherings.
Choose from our specialized private dining menu or create customized choices for your event - we can personalize your selections for every taste and budget. Enjoy our award winning wine selection, varied menu options and decadent desserts all in a private atmosphere.
For private dining inquiries, please contact Stephanie Quinn at 317-873-9700.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie Quinn 3178739700
A word from Stone Creek - Zionsville
As part of the Cunningham Restaurant Group (CRG) family, Stone Creek Dining Company - Zionsville blends elegance and comfort with incredible food and excellent service. The varied menu includes a wide variety of sandwiches, salads, seafood, pastas, steaks, chops and chicken. The luxurious decor makes Stone Creek Dining Company - Zionsville an ideal setting for business meetings, romantic evenings or family meals. Choose from our extensive wine list or order from the full service bar. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Stone Creek - Zionsville - Best Restaurants in NW Indy / Zionsville ›
Stone Creek - Zionsville reviews from OpenTable diners
95 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (56)good for groups (40)special occasion (39)fit for foodies (39)great for lunch (31)kid-friendly (28)romantic (25)great for outdoor dining (19)great for brunch (13)notable wine list (11)late-night find (9)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (8)Show More
- My favorite place to go!SunshineDined on 11/15/2014I can honestly say I have never had anything here that wasn't delicious! Food is well seasoned, well-chosen assorted selection offered, ambiance is warm and inviting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable, mildly adventurousemccDined on 11/14/2014The Stone Creek restaurants that circle Indianapolis feature mid-priced, good quality fare based around a core of common menu items. Each restaurant seems designed to fit its particular location. The one at Metropolis, for example, has a modern feel appropriate for business and shoppers, while the one in Greenwood seems more built for families. The Zionsville restaurant has a quiet and comfortable air, with soft booth seating and upholstered banquettes. Great for couples. The menu at Zionsville contains typical Stone Creek items, such as its signature calamari and the horseradish dijon encrusted sirloin. At the same, its specials the night we went included an attractive lamb shank and a chickpea soup – dishes not for everyone, but right on the rim of what might sound good to a mildly daring diner. The menu was well laden with seafood, too. Though we had made a reservation early for a busy Friday night, we were shown to a table in the middle of a high-traffic lane. We asked for a different table and were given it only after the escort checked with the hostess. After that, everything was great. The server, James, was knowledgable, friendly and a good salesman. The food was very good and the kitchen surprised us with a special twist on the dessert we ordered in recognition of our wedding anniversary. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Energetic Service and Good FoodIndysharkVIPDined on 11/13/2014We were repeat customers with this server, and he works incredibly hard to make sure all his customers have a great meal. He worked are had describing specials, bringing drinks and food, and communicating with us the entire meal. His attitude would make you want to come back even if the food were mediocre -- instead, the food was great, which will keep us coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2014We always visit when we have a special occasion or celebration. One of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always good foodmare13Dined on 11/10/2014everything great. this is a regular for us and we always enjopy everything.Special Features:
- Amazing Food!GingeDined on 11/7/2014Went with a friend and just had French onion soup and a salad and we were both full afterwards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the experience very muchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014As a first time customer, I was impressed with the whole experience. We were celebrating year end birthdays and Thanksgiving (so Grandma doesn't have to cook)! My kids and grandkids were all pleased with their meals, and I was also. I would definitely come back. Thank you for a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Famof4Dined on 10/25/2014Food took much longer than normal. Usually food wait time is great though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STARDined on 10/24/2014Great food, intimate, sophisticated, quality. Perfect spot for groups or intimate dining!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sad farewellcwbincarmelDined on 10/23/2014When we first moved to the northern Indianapolis, Stone Creek was our "go to" restaurant. Three successive disappointing dinners prompted this review. On this last occasion my dining partner's rib eye was tough. The manager was very kind but replacement only yielded a second very tough steak. To be fair, the restaurant did not charge for the steak. But we won't be returning.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/20/2014Always great. A great neighborhood restaurant. We go often. It's always good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceJerryVIPDined on 10/15/2014Great food and service. Place was a bit noisy but workable.Special Features:
- A Comfortable Evening OutcustomerDined on 10/10/2014We like SC because (a) it's close to home; (b) it's easy to make a reservation (Thank you OpenTable); (c) the ambiance is nice (albeit not unique): (d) menu options range from simple and comforting (I had a salad and a bowl of French Onion soup) to reasonably sophisticated (good seafood and steak options); and (e) the service is good, but not pushy. It's also a cousin of Mesh in downtown Indy, which we also enjoy, so it's nice to get a similar experience on the northwest side as well!I would recommend this to a friend.
- INDinerVIPDined on 10/9/2014Excellent, attentive service and above average food made for a very pleasant dinner. The menu choices are broad, and should fit anyone's taste! Special treat: the new wines from Sonoma and Russian River Valley wineries. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Adam RocksShaynefullyDeliciousDined on 9/30/2014Dinner was lovely for our our group of 8 and Adam kept things lively and suggested great cocktails and wine pairings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service with a smileWilsonDined on 9/30/2014A great restaurant with a awesome staff..Our waitress was great and made our special day a great memory.Special Features:
- Northside NightsSundayDinerVIPDined on 9/28/2014Tried for the first time during Northside Nights. Enjoyed the food and thought it was a great deal for $30 per person. Even had some chocolate torte to take home. Will return again.Special Features:
- SpeedocVIPDined on 9/28/2014I ordered scallops served over risotto. Three large grilled scollops. ExcellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't take table by the lobbyPickyeaterDined on 9/26/2014Requested a quiet table for wife (elem school teacher) and I to have chance to catch up. Got table just inside very busy lobby and gathering area for employees table next to us was moved to make room across dining area for large group. Tori our server was very good and food was delicious just wish we had been seated elsewhere especially when I requested quiet table via open table reservSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, Wonderfulluv2dineoutDined on 9/24/2014We have gone to Stone Creek Dining in Zionsville several times. This time was a Northside Nights event. The food was delicious and by doing the Northside Nights it was even a better value than normal. We were celebrating my birthday. The waitress knew this, but since Northside Nights comes with an appetizer, entree, and dessert, the waitress checked with her manager and I was given a coupon for a free appetizer or dessert on our next visit. This place, the food, and the wait staff are truly superior.Special Features:
- DinnerLocaldinerDined on 9/20/2014Excellent as always!! Chef and servers always aim to please.Special Features:
- Our DinnerOurnewspotDined on 9/20/2014This was the first time my wife and I had dinner here. She had the $30 dollar special. We shared the corn purée and were very pleased. The bacon and chili added to the wonderful sweet corn taste and aroma. Her filet was prepared just as ordered. The chocolate cake was so large we had to take it home. I enjoyed some of the most succulent scallops I've had in a long time. The risotto was creamy and an equal star on the plate. I would have preferred my zucchini prepared the same way as in my wife's vegetable medley. The thin strips were over charred and over seasoned. We have enjoyed Cloud Line Pinot Noir before and were happy to see it on the wine list. The waiter (Jeff) was pleasant and knowledgeable. We loved the decor and the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in tight quartersSusanDined on 9/19/2014The food and service was great - My biggest complaint was that the tables were so close that the servers had to become pretzels to serve and I felt like I was sitting with other peopleSpecial Features:
- Great for familiesHappyMomDined on 9/17/2014Love that the kids menu is so much more than most places chicken nuggets. Big kids will love the steak or shrimp. Mine certainly did. And I like the fact that I can make a reservation. Seems like so many places only do this for large groups or just call ahead seating. I like knowing when my family can meet as we have such busy schedules.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mare13Dined on 9/17/2014Restaurant did not have reservation at first but after we were seated we were told that they had found it. It was not an issue this time because we still were able to get our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not their best performanceIndysharkVIPDined on 9/11/2014I have been to this Stone Creek many times with great experiences, but this was not their best performance. The food was still good, but the service and timing was lacking. We had reservations for 7:00. The host never said hello but grumbled and complained the entire time he was helping us. When we were seated, the server made it clear she had picked up our table but was not happy about it. The food finally arrived at the table at 8:00. During this time, we sat facing the kitchen entrance with customers and staff bumping into our table. For a Thursday night, this was simply not acceptable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistently good.BCCMVIPDined on 9/9/2014The food and ambiance at Stone Creek are always consistently good. It is a regular on our list of restaurants.Special Features:
- Beautiful RestaurantPenny4urthtsVIPDined on 9/6/2014Had a very good dinner at Stone Creek with great service. Fabulous corn chowder, ribs and beer battered shrimp. Crab cake was too fishy for me to eat. Garlic mashed potatoes were very heavy. Turned firm on the plate as they cooled. Flavor was a little mild on the garlic for me so I didn't eat many. Would get a different side next time. This is a very nice restaurant and we are just beginning to know it. We will definitely be back. Hopefully the chefs can improve the mashed potatoes.Special Features:
- bad reviewSCA1SCA1Dined on 8/30/2014For the first time, I was extremely disappointed in Stone Creek. I made reservations before noon on August 30th for that evening - three people at 7 pm in the bar by a window. I received confirmation of my reservation. We arrived promptly at 7 pm and was told there would be a 35 minute wait. Two people in my party are physically disabled and waiting was out of the question. The hostesses did not seem to care if we had reservations or not. We had no choice but to leave and go to a neighboring restaurant. I was very disappointed and perhaps a little angry. I will think twice before I go there again. Apparently reservations do not mean anything to that group of hostesses.Special Features:
- Consistent and great serviceJSZvilleDined on 8/29/2014Great servers and bartenders plus consistently good food make Stone Creek Zionsville a regular stop when going out - either as a couple or with a group.Special Features:
- Awesome!SDODOMDined on 8/25/2014As always, Stone Creek was great. The service and food were over the top. My steak was so tender, I literally cut it with my fork! Keep up the great work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and servicech08VIPDined on 8/24/2014The French onion soup was one of the best I've had. The presentation and flavor of each dish was terrific. I plan to return to try more of the menu selections.Special Features:
- Great food/great eveningniteout42Dined on 8/23/2014We went for my husband's birthday. They didn't know until the end of the evening and our waitress was awesome! There was another waiter who was way too gabby and kept hesitating on some of his descriptions like he was second guessing himself, so he was a little distracting, but other than that, the night was great. Our steak and sea scallops were so tender, they melted in your mouth. The mashed potatoes were ok, his veggy blend was really good (per him and he's picky). The asparagus was very tough and hard though. I think it was more of a garnish to be honest with the steak medallions than as a side so no biggie. Overall, excellent first time dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JaJaDined on 8/21/2014Neighborhood upscale restaurant. Really good food. I love to sit in the bar rather than the dining room, but both is wonderful. I had the short ribs the other night and they were perfect.Special Features:
- FoodfoodDined on 8/16/2014Food was delicious, the staff were friendly and the atmosphere was pleasing. We would recommend this restaurant and will definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alfresco last chance at Stone CreekDennyDined on 8/15/2014We celebrated a birthday sitting outside in the back patio. It was nice since we didn't have to look at a parking lot of cars, like many outdoor restaurants. TORI, our waitress was Exceptional. We requested a bottle of champagne served on our arrival for the birthday celebration and they immediately had it ready. Tori, even consented to a twirl dance with one of the guests since no one at the table would agree. The music was pleasant, added a nice environment and was a good level. Tori was attentive, knowledgable and had a sweet charming personality. The scallops were outstanding as well as braised beef appetizers and mahi mahi. A great spot. The three flavor sampler ice cream was a lovely end of meal treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overalll a good experience...NewtoIndyDined on 8/14/2014Pasta lunch portions are very small. Need to enhance either the portion size or presentation. Shrimp scampi w/ pasta was barely enough for one small bowl! Increase the price & provide a decent sized meal, please! Sandwiche entrees for lunch were generously portioned, as was the ahi tuna. Appetizers were nicely done and fairly priced, and were large enough for 5 guests. Overall, I would return and order items on the lunch menu.Special Features:
- Always consistently good.BCCMVIPDined on 8/3/2014Another great dinner at Stone Creek. The food is always consistently good. And the outdoor patio at this particular Stone Creek is very private and quiet. Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- bud 080220141BudDined on 8/2/2014Service was great. Food was fantastic. Tried a new item instead of items I have had before and was impressed. Salads are medium sized (so you don't fill up prior to meal) and have lots of tomatoes and extra touches like sunflower seeds. Bread is delicious and dipping "sauce" is outstanding. Nice selection from the bar. I love this restaurant (and their other locations and brands) and highly recommend it/them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedbubx2Dined on 8/2/2014I don't know if it was just the particular night we went, but the service was slow (it wasn't busy in the restaurant) and one of the meals was under-cooked. When the food was sent back to be cooked more, the other items on the plate were then dried out. I wish they would have just fixed a new plate. I would not go back.