413 Muir Street
Cambridge, MD 21613Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (443) 477-6040
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Dessert, Contemporary Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Stoked
Chef Patrick Fanning of the High Spot is opening a second restaurant in downtown Cambridge! Stoked will feature wood-fired pizza and pastas, as well as beers and wines.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Stoked - Best Restaurants in Cambridge ›
Stoked reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (18)neighborhood gem (18)good for groups (14)kid-friendly (13)great for lunch (11)hot spot (9)vibrant bar scene (9)great for brunch (3)special occasion (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- Woodfired pizza & wings are amazingOGD3Dined on 11/8/2014Great pizza and creative wing selections. Great salads and appetizers too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place!luv2dineDined on 10/25/2014Yummy pizza and delicious daily specials. Nice wine and beer selection. Family friendly but we had a date night. Cool décor. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We came as a group and were placed in a room with no view so it felt claustrophobic. The waitstaff was competent, but not particularly interested in the group. The menu looked terrific, but as we limited the group order to pizza, we didn't try anything else. The pizza was good but pricey (large pizza only served two people), so we actually spent twice as much as we expected to. I might try the establishment again--but never with a group.Special Features:
- Best wings on the Eastern Shore..annaVIPDined on 10/11/2014This is our fourth visit to this restaurant and never fails to impress. The service is exceptionally wonderful. Cocktails were just perfect. I think it has been taken over by a new management, but they still maintain the same menu. The wings are the best I have tasted ! Our Favorites are the Shrimp Toast: Sautéed Jumbo Shrimp | California Scampi Sauce | Garlic Toast and amongst the wings - Sriracha & Honey: Spicy & Sweet AND Bourbon: Old Forester Bourbon Glaze | Apple wood Smoked Bacon . We have pretty much tried most of the wings here now.Special Features:
- Nice surprisethomnasVIPDined on 10/3/2014In sleepy Cambridge, a hipster foothold! I am only slightly kidding...in an ironic way, of course. The food is the focus, here. And it is diverse and well prepared. The beer choices are excellent, if not a bit pricey for a rather small glass. And while water in a canning or jelly jar is cute, beer is not-- serve it in a beer glass, please! Treat the beverage with the same level of respect shown in the price. The staff is young and energetic, and attentive. Looking forward to the next visit!Special Features:
- Stoked for Stoked!BillWonMauiDined on 9/5/2014We came after work after friends told us to try Stoked. Very nice staff and interesting decor. We decided to try the pizza, wings, calamari and the pasta special which was linguini with clam sauce. All items were well prepared and nicely presented. We also had two desserts and coffee creme brûlée and brownie something or other. Both were great. Bottom line is we'll be back and will bring friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow ServiceFoodFanVIPDined on 8/31/2014The food was good, but the service was extremely slow; we waited 20 mins to order and an hour before our food finally arrived. The waiter apologized alluding to a surge in customer activity that slowed the kitchen. Most restaurants would have offered a free dessert or some other concession, but we were not offered anything. The restaurant is located in the downtown area, which currently boarders the seedy section of town, so to get there, you will pace some questionable characters. Don't go alone at night for your own safety.Special Features:
- kitchen was dreadfully slow!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Food was good, service friendly, great beers-- however our meal was spoiled by the DREADFULLY SLOW kitchen -- over an hour and a half to get SALAD ... Unacceptable!! We didn't even get to try the desserts it was SO SLOW!!
- Good Food, Great ServiceijsvvtVIPDined on 8/26/2014Wonderful wings and pastas. Jessie J was a great server!!Special Features:
- Yummy, not fussyLissaJDined on 8/25/2014Stoked has a fun, fresh, creative menu without the attitude. The service is friendly and genuine without being intrusive. Even though it's a bit of a drive for me, Stoked is becoming a favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best service this timejlb1VIPDined on 8/25/2014I've dined here many times, and this is the first time I thought the service was sub-par. I was disappointed that the wings I wanted are no longer being offered. Perhaps time to update the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun cool placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/24/2014Great pizza and mixologist! Fun atmosphere and good service. Do yourself a favor and leave room for the brownie hot fudge sundae for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great funWEDinerDined on 8/23/2014The staff is engaging, attentive and the menu has interesting quirks that change frequently. Great place to take family or go with friends for casual mealSpecial Features:
- Best wings ever..annaVIPDined on 8/9/2014The wings are really the best here. Loved the Siracha and honey wings - sweet & spicy - Mouth wateringly delicious.!! The margarita and the Skinny martini were both fabulous. I had written a previous review wherein I mentioned the cocktails were watered down - not this time!! It was perfect. Definitely recommend a visit!Special Features:
- A Favorite of MineConcierge23VIPDined on 8/6/2014Stoked is a favorite dining choice of mine! As a Concierge I absolutely love to send my guests to Stoked!Special Features:
- The following 75 reviews are from the Stoked reviews archive.
- Did Not Oversell itCedesDined on 7/25/2014This was not my first time eating here. I bragged about it and then became concerned that I oversold it however, it was excellent the second time as well. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKBigHDined on 7/23/2014Resturant was ok. The place is new and clean. It offers a lot of Italian food dishes but is not what you would find in an Italian neighborhood in NY or NJ. Don't get me wrong the food wasn't bad. The people and service were very nice.Special Features:
- Great pizzaFoxFoodieDined on 7/19/2014This is quite a find in Cambridge MD. If you are in town staying at the Chesapeake Hyatt, it is worth the drive. The food, drink and service was fantastic and well worth the 10 minute drive from the resort. The same chef owns two other places right near by, also well worth the visit!!Special Features:
- A major disappointmentLocalDined on 7/7/2014Cambridge Maryland now has a series of restaurants with prices worthy of downtown Washington, DC. Only one justifies the expense, and it is not Stoked. The wedge salad was ok, which raised the average from one star on the rest of the dishes. The meatballs are at least 1/4 pound, dry, tasteless, with the consistency of moist cardboard. The sauce tasted like straight tomato paste. The novelty pizza (simulating a hamburger) was a disaster. The restaurant was filled with a just tolerable smell of burning wood from the wood stove. The waitress could not open the bottle of wine, and was very inattentive (although very pleasant). The ambiance is that of a low class sports bar. Be aware that nearly all of the seats are bar stools.
- Good Food, Good PricesConciergeVIPDined on 7/6/2014I absolutely love stoked. I work as a concierge in the Cambridge area and it's my favorite restaurant to recommend. Nice variety of food and it's all really tasty. Some great happy hour specials as well.Special Features:
- Great new placercooper331VIPDined on 7/4/2014We had a great meal here and ant wait to go back. Our children loved the large sodas served in the biggest mason jars. My wife rated the crab soup is the best she has ever had... a great beer list. (a should have lead with that).Special Features:
- Disappointed my local didn't shineBrad21613Dined on 7/3/2014I have been to Stoked before and have enjoyed the food but never thought the service was very good. This visit the service disappointing. My guests from NJ; my girlfriend and her two young sons. We had a 7:00 PM reservation, arrived early and were seated at 6:57. Here is how the rest of the dinner went. Saw the waiter 13 minutes later at 7:10. Water at the table at 7:20. Drink order arrived at 7:35 and it was wrong. 7:55 I go an speak to the manager. 7:58 our appetizers arrive. 8:00 before we even really start the appetizers our entree's arrive. Now I am happy to say the food was fantastic. Good news the manager, head chef and owner comped 50%. Yes I will go back because I support local business. But the service MUST improve.
- cammyjohnDined on 7/3/2014is always welcoming of us and does an admirable job of caring for our dining and beverage needs.Special Features:
- Dinner with friendsRetiredVIPDined on 6/26/2014Great food..good choice of unique pizzas..Maryland crab soup deliciousSpecial Features:
- Special Celebrationcamel4Dined on 6/11/2014We took our family of 6 people to Stoked for dinner after a middle school graduation ceremony. They made our special occasion even more special. We all ordered pizzas (they rocked). We also ordered wine (excellent), and we ordered wings (highly recommend). Everyone enjoyed our visit from the 8-year-old to the 50-year-old.Special Features:
- Salad of the DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014Myself and one other in group was surprised that the salad of the day was $14. No, we did not ask how much the salad would be before ordering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant, fun diningChowtime14Dined on 5/24/2014My wife and I enjoyed a dinner at stoked to celebrate our anniversary. It was a fun, vibrant dining experience and our waiter Eric was attentive and professional. The cocktails were fantastic and the food was great (especially the sriricha honey wings and Hawaiian pizza). We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun, casualWEDinerDined on 5/24/2014Terrific pizza and imaginative drinks Lots of seafood in appetizers and main dishes, but plenty to eat for those who prefer not to eat it. . It's fu to go there . Diners range from young families with children to seniors. I'd recommend reservations because it is popular and has about twenty tables.Special Features:
- Friday Nightgator1466VIPDined on 5/23/2014Chilean Sea Bass was great. Wife and I both truly enjoyed it. Son had the Gnocchi and raved about it all the way home. Always have a great meal at Stoked. Nice selection on tap as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We would go backEasternshoreDined on 5/18/2014We had a party of 4, everyone enjoyed their meal. Happy hour prices are great!Special Features:
- EnjoyableADAMDined on 5/17/2014Always like going to Stoked food is good price is reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but small on sizeBrianLZDined on 4/26/2014Although food and service was great serving sizes were very small for the cost. My husband ordered a sandwich and the size was half of a small sub bun. It was good for taste. Also had a house salad with chicken and although it was good it was very small in size but high on price. My son loved the pizza. Overall, it was good for taste, location...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/19/2014Fast exciting energetic with live music guitar and singing classic tunes. Great for wood fired pizza, wings and drinks. Afraid to try nuclear wings, but if you do, you will have your signed release posted on wall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad night?DomestiqueDined on 4/18/2014Food arrived erratically so people ate in three shifts. One pizza arrived with a topping missing, waiter noticed, took it and came back with cold pizza. Wings were huge, slimy and with bland sauce. Steak over cooked. Half the beers we ordered were unavailable. Waitress said new chef. Had heard it was good, hope it's not always like this.
- awesome pizzaShockleyDined on 4/12/2014The fodd was great! Go for the pizza it's their signature. It is quite the hot spit so thank goodness for open table reservations. Our party of 6 was seated immediatly when it was packed. Reservations are a must on friday and saturday if you want a seat in a quick manner otherwise grab one of their signature drinks at the bar. Their kitchen can get backed up quick so expect to move along at a leisurely pace. Awesome time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The musician - female guitarjohnDined on 4/10/2014The musician - female guitar singer - was a nice addition. She has a pleasant voice and plays songs appropriate for the setting.Special Features:
- Just so soFoodEVIPDined on 3/28/2014Unfortunately, the food at Stoked was mediocre, as was the service. I really wanted to like it because Cambridge needs a good restaurant scene, but it pales in comparison to other places in nearby Easton.
- Best Wings!annaVIPDined on 3/27/2014We were there for dinner on a friday night. The place has a mix of high tables and regular tables. There is also a separate room for larger group. We ordered the cocktails which was very very light on the alcohol - more like mocktails!! My dad had 3 margaritas and it tasted more like a berry punch than a margarita. Same with the Cosmo ! The Dark and Stormy or something like that was good. We also ordered the Shrimp on toast which was fabulous but the Wings were the best . They have a wide selection - We got the black pepper and the Bourbon wings. Creme Brulee was excellent and the Jack Daniels cupcake was a little dry . Definitely would recommend but stick to beer!Special Features:
- The non reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014We arrived promptly at 7:00pm. The hostess acknowledged our reservation. I observed other employees pushing 4 tables together and the hostess was told that we would have to wait for our table. It was obvious to me that our table had been given away. So we dined elsewhere.
- eh...foodie7713Dined on 3/15/2014I was so excited to try the pizza...and of course pair with good beer and wings. Let's just say the beer was the highlight. Spicey chicken cheesesteak pizza was bland and the oversized wings were awkward to share and just ok in flavor.Special Features: