8200 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
Beaverton, OR 97008Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.stockpotbroiler.com/
- Phone: 5036435451x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, Saturday: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm; Dinner: Sunday: 5:00 - 8:30 pm: Monday - Tuesday 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm, Wednesday & Thursday 5:30 - 9:00 Friday 5:30 - 9:30 Saturday 5:00 - 9:30 pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Joshua Murphy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-Premise Catering
A word from Stockpot Broiler
Stockpot Restaurant delivers a fine dining experience by providing excellent service, sweeping views, and a variety of creative menus. Executive chef Joshua Murphy has developed unique recipes by using a variety of Northwest and international ingredients culminating in an eclectic fusion called "New American Cuisine." This is "comfort food" at its best--in an elegant setting, using choice hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, and manyContinued
local ingredients prepared individually to order.
local ingredients prepared individually to order.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Stockpot Broiler - Best Restaurants in Beaverton ›
Stockpot Broiler reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (51)scenic view (39)neighborhood gem (39)great for lunch (33)great for brunch (33)good for groups (31)romantic (28)fit for foodies (25)great for outdoor dining (23)notable wine list (15)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (7)Show More
- Stockpot never disappointsredemcdermoDined on 10/18/2014The Stockpot is a favorite. It is the best restaurant in Beaverton, for sure. The prime rib is excellent, service is wonderful and ambiance is perfect.Special Features:
- A nice surprise! Great food!ThedukeDined on 10/17/2014After failing to find an available table other local restaurants we stumbled upon the stockpot. And I'm glad we did! We were created pleasantly, and we were accommodated with a nice quiet table with plenty of room for the 6 month baby we brought with us. The service was quick, drinks were well made, and the food was excellent! The lobster bisque was awesome! Highly recommended and a pleasant surpriseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- orennerDined on 10/12/2014Pleasant dining experience.....friendly server. It was a birthday celebrationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs to train the service staffGoodb4Dined on 10/12/2014Bad attitude of busser. Asked him for a spoon and later for cream for our coffee and said it was not his job, taht we should ask our server.Special Features:
- Family Gathering Place.dadsdayDined on 10/12/2014The Stockpot has been our go to place for birthdays and family celebrations for many years. Food and service are always 5 star.Special Features:
- Decent lunch locationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014This is a decent place for a reasonably priced lunch. Service is on par with other restaurants. Food is not haute cuisine, but it's decent food.
- WintervandyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Love your venue---except for the lighting!!! The eyeballs have a difficult time seeing what's on the plate---and it's very good!! Thanks for the coupon you emailed! Great idea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a pleasant surprise!justlikefoodDined on 10/3/2014Don't be put off as we were by the golf course location and steakhouse ambience; give this place a try--food and service are excellent! Traditionally large portions, so we shared a plate of perfectly sauteed brocollini, braised ribs with a light, lovely wine sauce, and herbed potatoes that were coarsely mashed and not overwhelmed with butter or cream. Perfect place for foodies to bring their more traditional out-of-town guests--everyone will be pleased!Special Features:
- disappointedniborDined on 9/28/2014Lobster Bisque was too peppery, not like the smooth lucious soup of the past. Meat was tender and good, and accessories were good. Overall, missed the white cloth on the tables and ambiance of past. We go here 1x a year for a celebration and we have decided to take it somewhere else next year.Special Features:
- Great Dining Experience on WestsideOliverEatsDined on 9/27/2014The Stockpot Broiler was a great restaurant for a quiet birthday dinner. We were quickly seated and tables were spaced generously to allow for privacy. The food was excellent with the only wait being slight just before our entrees. The service was very good. I would definitely recommend the Stockpot Broiler for a nice dinner or special occasion especially if you dont want to head to downtown Portland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed feelingscoupleDined on 9/26/2014Loved Brie, Lobster bisque, & Apple salad. Excellent. We are foodies and know what med rare is. The Prime rib was underdone. The Tuscan filet tough. Scalloped potaoes WAY over peppered. Had to remove a peppery layer, to be able to eat it. Didn't complain because rushed for an event afterward. Nice peaceful view of golf course. We were told the order would be rushed, but we waited a long time for the Brie to come, then between courses for Soup and Salad and had to ask about the entrees. They might have asked to bring soup and salad 1st, if they knew the Brie would hold things up, or give us warning.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014Sharon was our server and made us feel very welcome and special. We had the Filet Mignon steaks and they were done to perfection. This was one our best dinners there yet. We highly recommend the Stock Pot for an exceptional dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What's not to like?MikeDined on 9/21/2014A great dinner. Food and service are outstanding. We have use The Stockpot for family occaisions from Mothers Day to Anniversary Parties. They have been our "go-to" for years and years. The Lobster Bisque knocks me out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantCarolDined on 9/20/2014Consistent good food, nice ambiance, good service. A great spot for dining. Chef is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, BUT.....finickyfoodieDined on 9/13/2014The food was pretty good (their idea of medium rare and my idea of medium rare are 2 different things) but the biggest thing was there was a wedding reception going on outside on their patio and the level of noise (specifically music) spilling over was distracting. I had no problem with the music outside, but then turn off the muzak that was playing inside. We had violins going inside with the thump thump thump of dance music coming in from outside. Overall I would try it again.Special Features:
- Yum!CmillDined on 9/13/2014AlwAy our "go to" dining place in the neighborhood. Tonight had Tuscan Beef Tenderloins. So tender I could cut them with a fork. Gruyere potatoes, ultimate comfort food. Husband had Prime Rib, perfectly cooked. Portions are very generous! Never disappoints.Special Features:
- Not as good as expectedDineRightDined on 9/13/2014Ordered prime rib and salmon. Prime rib was not as tender and salmon was not seasoned right for our taste. Service was good and quiet in noise level.Special Features:
- Outstanding as alwaysLv2dineDined on 9/6/2014Best food and service in area. Consistently high quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a restaurant off night, I'm afraidLaurieDined on 9/5/2014We've been to Stockpot many times in the past and have come to expect a certain level of service & food quality. The amount of salmon served was pretty small, the prime rib was just "OK", the other items our party ordered were good. We got our first course, then waited an unusually long time to get our entrees (30-40" or so). It was almost as if our wait person hadn't put in our order...very unusual compared to the past....maybe an "off night" for them. We will try them again, but were disappointed in some aspects with this evening's dinner. Our wait person was great & very friendly; I would have liked to have known from her why the delay. She told us at one point that our food would be right out, but it still didn't come for over 15".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small Portions Big PricesluvseafoodDined on 8/31/2014I went here for the first time for a seafood dinner for my birthday with family. I tried to make a 6:00 reservation online but not available so we did a 5:30 reservation. The restaurant was empty except for three or four tables. It was a nice restaurant but with a short list of menu options. I ended up ordering something I didn't really want because they couldn't accommodate my dairy allergy. There just wasn't a lot to choose from. Very expensive for a small plate of food, no vegetables, no salad, and sides are extras. Won't go back.Special Features:
- Surprised,Enjoyed it!WandCDined on 8/28/2014party of five, great service but not intrusive. food excellent, atmosphere. definitely on our list. Didn't realize what we missed.Special Features:
- Stockpot Just NEVER Disappoints!IrisVIPDined on 8/22/2014I frequent the Stockpot Broiler often. It's close to home and has a good selection. The dishes in those selections are delicious! Consistently! There's never a need to look around for my server -- she is there when I need her, and gone when I don't. And, she is bright and often witty, which just adds to the experience. If you are looking for a place which serves just really outstanding food and provides enough room to really get comfortable, this is the place.Special Features:
- good food, good serviceTaffyDined on 8/17/2014The occasion was my son's birthday. Our window table overlooked a well groomed golf course. Our wait persons were attentive and friendly but not obtrusive. The number of tasty sounding items on the menu made choices difficult. He and his wife pronounced the Crab Benedict to be excellent. We all enjoyed sampling the fruit and pastries more than once. Champagne and coffee completed a very satisfying and reasonably priced experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable dining room with viewAnArtistEatsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Delicious food although we all thought our entrees were a bit too salty. The spinach salad is the best ever and also a good value. Lamb shanks were superb and large enough portion for lunch the bext day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Business LunchscottDined on 8/14/2014We met here for a business lunch. The food was excellant. However, the standout feature was the service. Very attentive and accomodating, but careful not to interrupt our discussions. Our waitress was obviously a professional. That kind of service is rare today. We will be back. PS, try the chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceFairDinkumDining2Dined on 8/9/2014Hostess friendly and fun! Restaurant Server attentive and friendly. Unfortunately there was a special event going on so could not sit outside.Special Features:
- BrunchRmsrvceDined on 8/3/2014The brunch was very good for a group. Reasonably priced & the food was very good with adequate portions for men.Special Features:
- LisaVIPDined on 8/2/2014Sharon is the best! She makes sure everything is perfect. Always professional and very knowledgable about menu and what is the best for dinner. She knows her wine and can help you pick one that you will be pleased with. Food has improved so much over the past year. Wish the chef could try some new things as there hasn't been much change. His favors are wonderful on the dishes, just would like to see something other than the same for the past year plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ConsistentIijimapicksDined on 8/2/2014I really enjoy Stockpot Broiler because it is always such a nice experience. You KNOW you will be taken care of by the staff with the best of care. The food is very good and consistent which is also comforting. It is nice enough that you feel great about bringing people there from out of town and for special occasions but not so nice you can't go just for fun. Also, they have regular coupons which is always sorta nice for those on a budget.Special Features:
- Stockpot excellencehappyneighbor36Dined on 7/29/2014Outstanding waitress. We had out of town guests and were proud to select your facility. Excellent foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialPickyPattieDined on 7/27/2014Brunch entree selection and portions were good. The "dessert/pastry/fruit" was sounded great but was limited and disappointing. Service was virtually non-existent as demonstrated by her asking, as she brought the check at our request, if we needed anything else. Our water and coffee were all bone dry as they had never been refilled. We had chosen Stockpot to celebrate a birthday since both my eldest daughter and I had been there for lunch/dinner and enjoyed it. Will probably not return.Special Features:
- Dinner was greatonebzmamaDined on 7/24/2014We went to dinner for my Birthday and my friends birthday. As soon as we sat down, our waitress was right on us. We just received the menus, so we didn't know what we wanted to drink yet. She said, I will be back to get your order. Almost 20 minutes later she came and got out drink order, at the same time she took our dinner order. Everything we asked her for, she forgot to bring us. I'm sure it was just an off night for her. The dinner was excellent. The chef is a great chef. I just don't want her as a waitress next time. I have never had a bad meal at Stockpot.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime RibfreshpapayaDined on 7/13/2014We love their prime rib! It's only served on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights so we make it a point to go then.Special Features:
- Surprisingly elegantDDrkVIPDined on 7/13/2014Yes, it's a golf course restaurant but with a flair of fine dining without dressing up. Love the complimentary fruit & tiny pastry buffet that comes with your meal but only on Sundays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/10/2014My mother and I had the absolute best lunch. Anxious to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stockpot Broiler is tastyPortlandersDined on 7/8/2014We always enjoy out visits to the Stockpot Broiler. The wait staff make one feel welcome. The dishes are delicious and the views very relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful dinner.caronVIPDined on 7/8/2014Thank you Sharon for making our dining experience wonderful. This restaurant always amazes us with how great everything is. Always our favorite place to have a nice dinner, visit with Sharon and of course Bill the host. Love you guys.Special Features:
- LOMaxVIPDined on 7/6/2014Solid comfort food with a view of the 18th green. The place was half empty on a Sunday night. We were pleasantly surprised that the food was as good as it was. Service was timely and efficient.Special Features:
- 30 years laterSSAPortlandDined on 7/3/2014We've been coming to The Stockpot for over 30 years. My husband's office is nearby and we host a lot of business dinners. This time, however, it was a girlfriends' birthday celebration. And they didn't disappoint. The food was good as always. The restaurant is remarkably consistent. And they were so kind and gave us each a glass of champagne and one of their excellent hot fudge sundaes. We'll keep coming back.Special Features:
- excellent as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014We enjoyed our 20th wedding anniversary here. The food and service was exellent - as expected. We felt special and will definitely be back soon. The Wednesday night bar-b-q is next on our list of things to experience.Special Features: