8200 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
Beaverton, OR 97008Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.stockpotbroiler.com/
- Phone: 5036435451x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, Saturday: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm; Dinner: Sunday: 5:00 - 8:30 pm: Monday - Tuesday 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm, Wednesday & Thursday 5:30 - 9:00 Friday 5:30 - 9:30 Saturday 5:00 - 9:30 pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Joshua Murphy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-Premise Catering
A word from Stockpot Broiler
Stockpot Restaurant delivers a fine dining experience by providing excellent service, sweeping views, and a variety of creative menus. Executive chef Joshua Murphy has developed unique recipes by using a variety of Northwest and international ingredients culminating in an eclectic fusion called "New American Cuisine." This is "comfort food" at its best--in an elegant setting, using choice hand-cut steaks, fresh seafood, and manyContinued
local ingredients prepared individually to order.
local ingredients prepared individually to order.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Stockpot Broiler - Best Restaurants in Beaverton ›
Stockpot Broiler reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)scenic view (37)neighborhood gem (36)great for brunch (34)great for lunch (31)good for groups (29)great for outdoor dining (27)romantic (26)fit for foodies (23)vibrant bar scene (15)notable wine list (14)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (9)hot spot (7)Show More
- Surprised,Enjoyed it!WandCDined on 8/28/2014party of five, great service but not intrusive. food excellent, atmosphere. definitely on our list. Didn't realize what we missed.Special Features:
- Stockpot Just NEVER Disappoints!IrisDined on 8/22/2014I frequent the Stockpot Broiler often. It's close to home and has a good selection. The dishes in those selections are delicious! Consistently! There's never a need to look around for my server -- she is there when I need her, and gone when I don't. And, she is bright and often witty, which just adds to the experience. If you are looking for a place which serves just really outstanding food and provides enough room to really get comfortable, this is the place.Special Features:
- good food, good serviceTaffyDined on 8/17/2014The occasion was my son's birthday. Our window table overlooked a well groomed golf course. Our wait persons were attentive and friendly but not obtrusive. The number of tasty sounding items on the menu made choices difficult. He and his wife pronounced the Crab Benedict to be excellent. We all enjoyed sampling the fruit and pastries more than once. Champagne and coffee completed a very satisfying and reasonably priced experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable dining room with viewAnArtistEatsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Delicious food although we all thought our entrees were a bit too salty. The spinach salad is the best ever and also a good value. Lamb shanks were superb and large enough portion for lunch the bext day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Business LunchscottDined on 8/14/2014We met here for a business lunch. The food was excellant. However, the standout feature was the service. Very attentive and accomodating, but careful not to interrupt our discussions. Our waitress was obviously a professional. That kind of service is rare today. We will be back. PS, try the chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceFairDinkumDining2Dined on 8/9/2014Hostess friendly and fun! Restaurant Server attentive and friendly. Unfortunately there was a special event going on so could not sit outside.Special Features:
- BrunchRmsrvceDined on 8/3/2014The brunch was very good for a group. Reasonably priced & the food was very good with adequate portions for men.Special Features:
- LisaVIPDined on 8/2/2014Sharon is the best! She makes sure everything is perfect. Always professional and very knowledgable about menu and what is the best for dinner. She knows her wine and can help you pick one that you will be pleased with. Food has improved so much over the past year. Wish the chef could try some new things as there hasn't been much change. His favors are wonderful on the dishes, just would like to see something other than the same for the past year plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ConsistentIijimapicksDined on 8/2/2014I really enjoy Stockpot Broiler because it is always such a nice experience. You KNOW you will be taken care of by the staff with the best of care. The food is very good and consistent which is also comforting. It is nice enough that you feel great about bringing people there from out of town and for special occasions but not so nice you can't go just for fun. Also, they have regular coupons which is always sorta nice for those on a budget.Special Features:
- Stockpot excellencehappyneighbor36Dined on 7/29/2014Outstanding waitress. We had out of town guests and were proud to select your facility. Excellent foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialPickyPattieDined on 7/27/2014Brunch entree selection and portions were good. The "dessert/pastry/fruit" was sounded great but was limited and disappointing. Service was virtually non-existent as demonstrated by her asking, as she brought the check at our request, if we needed anything else. Our water and coffee were all bone dry as they had never been refilled. We had chosen Stockpot to celebrate a birthday since both my eldest daughter and I had been there for lunch/dinner and enjoyed it. Will probably not return.Special Features:
- Dinner was greatonebzmamaDined on 7/24/2014We went to dinner for my Birthday and my friends birthday. As soon as we sat down, our waitress was right on us. We just received the menus, so we didn't know what we wanted to drink yet. She said, I will be back to get your order. Almost 20 minutes later she came and got out drink order, at the same time she took our dinner order. Everything we asked her for, she forgot to bring us. I'm sure it was just an off night for her. The dinner was excellent. The chef is a great chef. I just don't want her as a waitress next time. I have never had a bad meal at Stockpot.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Prime RibfreshpapayaDined on 7/13/2014We love their prime rib! It's only served on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights so we make it a point to go then.Special Features:
- Surprisingly elegantDDrkVIPDined on 7/13/2014Yes, it's a golf course restaurant but with a flair of fine dining without dressing up. Love the complimentary fruit & tiny pastry buffet that comes with your meal but only on Sundays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/10/2014My mother and I had the absolute best lunch. Anxious to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stockpot Broiler is tastyPortlandersDined on 7/8/2014We always enjoy out visits to the Stockpot Broiler. The wait staff make one feel welcome. The dishes are delicious and the views very relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful dinner.caronVIPDined on 7/8/2014Thank you Sharon for making our dining experience wonderful. This restaurant always amazes us with how great everything is. Always our favorite place to have a nice dinner, visit with Sharon and of course Bill the host. Love you guys.Special Features:
- LOMaxVIPDined on 7/6/2014Solid comfort food with a view of the 18th green. The place was half empty on a Sunday night. We were pleasantly surprised that the food was as good as it was. Service was timely and efficient.Special Features:
- 30 years laterSSAPortlandDined on 7/3/2014We've been coming to The Stockpot for over 30 years. My husband's office is nearby and we host a lot of business dinners. This time, however, it was a girlfriends' birthday celebration. And they didn't disappoint. The food was good as always. The restaurant is remarkably consistent. And they were so kind and gave us each a glass of champagne and one of their excellent hot fudge sundaes. We'll keep coming back.Special Features:
- excellent as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014We enjoyed our 20th wedding anniversary here. The food and service was exellent - as expected. We felt special and will definitely be back soon. The Wednesday night bar-b-q is next on our list of things to experience.Special Features:
- Not up to parCmillDined on 6/29/2014We've been longstanding patrons of The Stockpot. We have always had a quality, delicious meal. This brunch fell short. Omlettes seemed hastily prepared with very little thought. Potatoes tasted like leftovers that were fried up. We also ordered the Seafood salad. Crab was canned and very little shrimp. Surprising since this is prime shrimp season in Oregon. Presentation was lacking in all and very disorganized. The fruit/pastry table was okay. But, where we fresh strawberries, also peak of season. They need to rework the brunch and put a little more thoughtfulness into it.Special Features:
- Great place for a celebrationSuzwarDined on 6/22/2014This was my fifth time to eat at the Stock Pot. As usual the food was delicious and the wait staff excellent. You do have to be prepared to wait quite awhile for your meal, but it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took a bit longer than expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/15/2014Granted we were there during Father's Day, but we saw other nearby tables getting served earlier than us. We skipped any appetizers and only ordered the main course; maybe, this threw the wait staff off. The water and wine service was excellent. Our water glasses were always refilled promptly.
- Over-RatedLuketolDined on 6/14/2014It was a very nice scene, and the service was great, but the prices were on par of a 5 star restaurant but the food itself was not. If you are celebrating a special occasion and want to take the person(s) somewhere "fancy". This isn't a bad place (though I'd go somewhere worth the money). I got the 16oz Beef Prime Rib and it was soooo riddled with fat, that the steak knives given to cut the meat were useless. $40 for a piece of meat that was so abysmal that I feel like I could have gotten a better prime rib for under $10 from a back alley meat truck. All and all, I would say that this place is only good for people with enough money that they don't care about prices.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/12/2014Food is outstanding - so are the drinks and wine list is good!!!Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationchairqueenDined on 6/11/2014We took our future son in law here for his 21st birthday. They had the table decorated beautifully, and at the end of the meal, they gifted us each a glass of champagne to toast this very special day. What a kind and lovely surprise!Special Features:
- Old...people...MelissaDined on 6/10/2014The dinner menu was very limited...wish we would have eaten in the bar..the food going in there looked much tastier!Special Features:
- Great For Brunvh or DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2014We have been coming to the Stock Pot for years and it still remains a great place to eat. This is also a real super deal for group events. Plus if you like golf the dining room is right by the 18th greenSpecial Features:
- MimiVIPDined on 5/31/2014We have not dined at The Stockpot in some time, and found it to be just as wonderful as we remembered. A birthday was being celebrated, and the staff brought confetti to decorate the table, and we had complimentary champagne after dinner. The food was great! Our waitress attentive, but not intrusive. We will definitely return in a much more timely fashion. Truly a wonderful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food placeStockpotFanDined on 5/31/2014I've never had a bad meal here, and this lunch was no exception. The food, whatever I order, is always well prepared and attractively presented, and the service is always excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still very niceRCCC18Dined on 5/29/2014The Stockpot has been around for many years, and was noted for very good aged beef. I am not sure that the beef is as amazing as it once was, but my filet was tender, and cooked to perfection. Great service made the evening very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Country club blah!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Service was great but the food was just a huge disappointment. While well prepared a chef cannot take flavorless meat or fish and make it a nice meal. That, in a nutshell is the issue here. When the best part of the meal is the real mashed potatoes you know the issue is not the preparation. Won't ever got here again.
- Very Good FoodLennyBandMeDined on 5/24/2014The Stockpot has a nice view, very good food and excellent service. We're happy to live in the neighborhood so we can be there in 3 minutes!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemSpriggsmamaDined on 5/24/2014What a great place to find good quality food for a reasonable price. Amazing service and a beautiful view of the golf course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the best!missmadgyVIPDined on 5/22/2014We just love coming to this restaurant. The service is superb and the food just the greatest. Add to that the ambiance of a great setting and you have a perfect dining experience. I hope that they stay open for a long, long timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedCameronDined on 5/10/2014We brought our mom here for an early Mother's Day lunch, I was extremely disappointed. Our server was somewhat rude and seemed as if she had no interest in making our lunch pleasant. She did not inform us of the items they were out of and then was not apologetic AT ALL when we all ordered things that were unavailable. The food that was available was soggy and undercooked.... Almost as if it was heated up in microwave. The busser was wonderful, great timing and more personality than anyone else we encountered. I was a bit embarrassed I had reccomended it for Mother's Day. We will not be returning.
- Food& ServiceRennneee1Dined on 5/9/2014The selection of food was great, Service wasn't the greatest that night.... we have been to this restaurant several times and it hasn't been this un organized...Still wouldn't keep me from returning. Had a fun night with friends and table was set up perfectly.Special Features:
- vandyVIPDined on 5/9/2014A bit smoky-and dark-in the dining room. The service, though good, was a little too fast-paced for the ambiance of the restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Birthday!caronVIPDined on 5/9/2014Enjoyed another wonderful birthday celebration. Our special wait person, Sharon, took very good care of us even though it was quite busy. Everything was prepared to our liking and I received a birthday dessert and we each got champagne. We keep going back and going back for more. Just can't say enough good things about the Stockpot. We highly recommend it. We are always treated like family.Special Features:
- bjnkcDined on 5/8/2014Have been here a number of times. The only thing I would like to see different is perhaps a little more variety/occasional change in the menu. The "meat" part is fine (steaks etc.) but there are usually only a small number of other entrees and some of them don't happen to be things that I like. These items are good, well prepared etc., but just not my favorites. The staff has always been very friendly and competent. We have also been here for lunch and like that as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 320 reviews are from the Stockpot Broiler reviews archive.