STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/stk.aspx
- Phone: 8778932001x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday | 6PM – 11PM | Dinner - Last Reservation at 10:30PM
Friday – Saturday | 5:30PM – Midnight | Dinner - Last Reservation at 11:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Hopcraft
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Entertainment: Resident DJ nightly I 7:30PM - Midnight
- Special Events: SKAM artist DJ every Monday night 8:30PM - 12:30AM for Magnum Monday dinner party. Purchase a bottle of Veuve and we will upgrade to a Magnum on Monday evenings.
A word from STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
STK offers high-energy dining for the stiletto clad crowd while reinventing the traditional American steakhouse experience. Here, the bustling bar scene is the centerpiece, the menu is inspired and the atmosphere relaxed with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. A new style Las Vegas steakhouse from The One Group and Chef Stephen Hopcraft, STK has outposts in Miami, Los Angeles, Midtown and the Meat Packing District in New York City along with the newest location in Atlanta. STK Las Vegas is a celebrity hotspot that breaks tradition with signature dishes like Shrimp Rice Krispies, Lil’ Big Macs and Foie Gras French Toast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (116)vibrant bar scene (100)special occasion (91)good for groups (88)fit for foodies (71)romantic (41)notable wine list (32)late-night find (30)scenic view (5)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- gsalloumDined on 9/20/2014I have eaten at STK NYC, Vegas and Miami....very consistent and always a good time.Special Features:
- Guys trip - steak houseEricDined on 9/19/2014All 4 of enjoyed our meal very much. All 4 of us got a different steak and everyone loved theirs. Great scenery and party scene on a friday night as well.Special Features:
- noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014too noisy great food good service waitress ver knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The height of SNOBBERY!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2014The staff at this restaurant are similar to the Kardashians, except more rude! They seem to think that people will keep coming back despite their poor service and treatment of their patrons. I wouldn't return to this place if you gave me a $500 gift card to go there.
- Good Special Occasion PlaceflipperDined on 9/17/2014Grayson was our server. He was excellent - good listener, rapport with the customer. Food was very good - the maple glazed carrots were Ok - the Parmesean Fries very good - the bread with the bleu cheese butter top was EXCELLENT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014By far a great steakhouse. The wait staff was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014Very loud. Small portions for the price. Not as good I would have thought. Waiter was a little rude.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014Book early!!! We had a 6:30 reservation......by the time we where done at around 8ish....it was packed shoulder to shoulder. The french fries.....where not enough though :(Special Features:
- good food but too noisylalaloulouDined on 9/10/2014food was lovely but not worth the money it costs. excellent service. too noisy for my liking. the tables are directly beside the bar where people visit for drinking only, so made the room very loud and boisterous. does not create a relaxed atmosphere for dining at all.Special Features:
- Great food, but way too loudPJR1Dined on 9/10/2014DJ starts at 7:30, which would normally be great, unless you're there for a business dinner and need to actually hear and be heard. Speaker was directly over our booth, we requested the volume be reduced and were told that's the quietest we can make it while the DJ is here. So in other words, no. As a matter of fact, pretty sure it got louder. Great food and atmosphere, but won't go back after this experience.
- Turn down the musicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/8/2014Everything was great....Way too much Boom Boom music.....I am trying to chat with a customer and the beat was killing us....felt like we were eating at a Dance Club....back off the music...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in a townJloveVIPDined on 9/8/2014Our favorite dinner spot in Vegas and it never disappoints. The steaks are incredible, the sides are amazing and can't be missed. We seem to love everything that comes out of that kitchen from the mozzarella salad to the mushroom pot pie. The ambiance is beautiful and romantic yet festive with a fantastic dj every night. We have enjoyed our waiter or waitress every time, no matter who is serving...they are always knowledgable and attentive. It's perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First night in VegasSurizDined on 9/7/2014Low level lighting added to the atmosphere of the place. Ad an early booking - so no live music. Soon for very busy, food was served quickly and to a high standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a blastNL89Dined on 9/6/2014It's a must when visiting Vegas. Great vibe and the best supper clubSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!SbrattDined on 9/6/2014Ate at STK for the first time this weekend and it was amazing. Both our meals were delicious!! Great atmosphere and service was great!! Will have to come back next time we visit Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring earplugs!EdwardPDined on 8/29/2014Had an issue with corkage charges - rang ahead to check it was ok, quoted a price, then they reneged on this when we turned up. Waiter extremely rude and dismissive, though the manager sorted it out brilliantly. Also threw in a free dessert! Main issue is that the place is loud as hell. We went as a group of 8 for a friend's birthday, and you can't talk to each other over the noise of the DJ. You want music, go to a bar or club. Background music, fine, but when it overpowers everything and the waiter has to repeat the specials to pretty much every one of you individually as no one can hear, then you've got a problem. Great steak though, which is handy given the other issues.Special Features:
- Great nightSusanDined on 8/26/2014Very fun group dinner thanks to Clayton and Eddie. Good was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Young, hip, vibrantOrganicPastaDined on 8/25/2014Live DJ, beautiful people, great staff, mouth watering food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a celebration!as2mVIPDined on 8/23/2014This is my husband's favorite restaurant so I planned a surprise trip to Vegas and invited friends and family to meet us there on a Saturday night. I had reservations for 9pm. Unfortunately, since most everyone was very late in getting there, around 10pm the hostess came up to me and informed me that they couldn't hold our table any longer. Once everyone arrived, I timidly walked to the hostess stand and asked if there was anything she could do? After 15 minutes more she somehow managed to sit our entire party and we had a fabulous dinner!!! Thank you so much for making this such a memorable night! Top notch service, top notch food! Definitely a favorite for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceBelizVIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was friendly and prompt. The steaks were ok, but not as good as Capital Grille or Morton's. I had the Burratta salad which was just the right amount of food. Very tasty. The restaurant had a cavelike feeling and was bit dark. The banquette seating had more space between tables than most places. This allowed for more privacy.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014This place was so fun! We all had a blast and we would definitely return.Special Features:
- Too long to seat Food/Vibe is greatenergyskechDined on 8/19/2014We had a 7:30 reservation and did not get seated until 8:30. Took 10 minutes for the waiter to attend to us. I said something to him and he apologized and then gave a round of drinks on the house. Great gesture. Will always go back as the food is great and the vibe is great with the music. Great eye candy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak, great atmosphere!SammarieDined on 8/12/2014Our experience here was wonderful! All of our steaks were done perfectly. Our service was on point and the manager took great care of us! I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Loved the food and drinks. Great energy in the resturant so if you're looking for quite and romantic this is not the place for you. Excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK is a must~momof3Dined on 8/7/2014We visited STK and have been to Vegas at least a dozen times and this is by far our favorite find! The food and service were amazing and the atmosphere was so energetic and fun! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatAAUSDined on 8/6/2014It was a surprise for our Bosses birthday and the food the service the staff were all great. A shout out to our hostess Leslie, Bartender Amy and the rest of the crew thanks for making his night specialSpecial Features:
- Great Restaurant. Loved the food.manwelovevegasrestaurtantDined on 8/5/2014This was our first visit to STK. We tried to get in the last time my wife and I stayed at the Cosmopolitan. We were unable to get a reservation then. This time I booked in advance and still there were very few times for a Tuesday. Regardless we enjoyed the food. We shared the filet and had mac n cheese and green beans as sides. We also split a salad. Everything was great and we will recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Meal at STKJackVIPDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant was pretty busy, loud, and hopping. Food was very good, not amazing. All the steaks we had were very good. Caesar Salad was great. Sides were all good too. Music was loud but fun. We took our kids who are 20 and 18 who enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- Too LoudSeanDined on 8/1/2014They should state that it will be so loud inside that you cant even get a clear sentence to the person next to you. It was so loud that we left. The reservation was at 10pm and they didn't seat us until 10:30. I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- JerryVIPDined on 8/1/2014Dinner was outstanding, Noise level a bit high for my taste, but with the number of beautiful people there - it is bound to happenSpecial Features:
- highly enjoyablechriswilsonVIPDined on 7/26/2014awesome experience! every time I visit Las Vegas STK is a must for me and the guys. The Staff is wonderful, we love the music, and the food is delicious... Oh and the girls aren't bad either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for old folks, lol!DgdavDined on 7/25/2014We had our daughter's "Birthday in Vegas" dinner here. The service, food and Birthday dessert platter were good. The music and high energy were not conducive to conversation. There was no moderately priced wine on the menu. We would choose a different restaurant next time. That said, I'm sure this is an enjoyable place for the under 35 age group.Special Features:
- New FavotiteVegasMMDined on 7/25/2014I found my favorite place to dine in Vegas. Great food , great service and outstanding atmospehere.Special Features:
- Ask for MaxFoodieDined on 7/25/2014We had my wife's birthday dinner at STX. Max made the whole dinner experience exceptional. His knowledge of the menu and pairing of the wines was exemplary. If you are in Las Vegas and want one of the best meals ever, stop in and ask for Max.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The most delicious steak house!richshoeDined on 7/23/2014We've eaten at a lot of steak houses, and this was one of the best. The steak was perfectly cooked with a side of peppercorn sauce and a side dish of mushroom pot pie. YUM! I had originally ordered the Chilean Sea Bass (which is what I normally order anywhere if it's on the menu. So difficult to get nowadays). They were out of it, so the server comped meal! I asked one of the managers if I could make a music request from the live DJ, and told him it was my birthday. My request was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer (70's disco queen), and the DJ played the entire song! That was the "icing on the cake" of my birthday dinner. Was a wonderful, memorable experience. Great food, great atmosphere, great company, great music, great service.Special Features:
- Front End staff not friendlyWematterDined on 7/20/2014The Restaurant was empty, but the doors opened, so we approached the front desk staff even though we were 10 mins early. We were told we could wait in the bar, and when we declined and came back a few minutes after they opened. We were ignored by the front end staff 3 of them, then told we could wait in the bar again. We declined again, and had to wait another 7 minutes just standing there. Now remember the entire restaurant was empty as they had just opened. Luckily for us, the table wait staff and food was wonderful and made up for some of the front end staff downfall. Remember first impressions do matterSpecial Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014great foigras with waffles, to much noise, perfect meat. Very nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Dance, Drink, Eat and be MerrySTKasticDined on 7/19/2014This place is always so fund and energetic. Great music and great service.Special Features:
- Foodie13Dined on 7/18/2014Our server was very nice however she admitted to ordering one individual in our groups entrée as a steak which was in fact to be a chicken dish. After most were done their meals her chicken arrived. To our disappointment the server nor manager cared to come check on her status or offer dessert or take care of her meal. This was very disappointing since it was an error on the restaurant.Special Features:
- STK at CosmogreatspotsDined on 7/15/2014I've been to STK a number of times and it never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.