STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/stk.aspx
- Phone: 8778932001x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday | 6PM – 11PM | Dinner - Last Reservation at 10:30PM
Friday – Saturday | 5:30PM – Midnight | Dinner - Last Reservation at 11:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Hopcraft
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Entertainment: Resident DJ nightly I 7:30PM - Midnight
- Special Events: SKAM artist DJ every Monday night 8:30PM - 12:30AM for Magnum Monday dinner party. Purchase a bottle of Veuve and we will upgrade to a Magnum on Monday evenings.
A word from STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
STK offers high-energy dining for the stiletto clad crowd while reinventing the traditional American steakhouse experience. Here, the bustling bar scene is the centerpiece, the menu is inspired and the atmosphere relaxed with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. A new style Las Vegas steakhouse from The One Group and Chef Stephen Hopcraft, STK has outposts in Miami, Los Angeles, Midtown and the Meat Packing District in New York City along with the newest location in Atlanta. STK Las Vegas is a celebrity hotspot that breaks tradition with signature dishes like Shrimp Rice Krispies, Lil’ Big Macs and Foie Gras French Toast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
183 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (118)vibrant bar scene (96)special occasion (92)good for groups (81)fit for foodies (75)notable wine list (38)romantic (33)late-night find (27)scenic view (5)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/29/2014The food was superb! Best corn pudding I have ever tasted. The steaks were cooked to perfection. The oysters were very fresh and tasted great with the house sauce. Will eat there again next time in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive and loud hipster steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/27/2014Hipster hangout. Very loud music, conversation inhibitor. Very expensive wine list with huge markups. Tables close together, waiters and traffic will rub on people on ouside of tables. Very good steaks. Attentive service.
- Frist time visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/27/2014Everything was GREAT! Server was fantastic and his assistant was on it! The only bad thing... It was FREEZING inside.Special Features:
- Fun and amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014I took my dad here for his birthday along with my mum and brother, was such a lively environment! Music playing all night, good old school songs aswell! Service was very good, very helpful and they even sorted a little dessert for my dads birthday. Food was soo delicious, would definitely come back. As I'm not a big steak eater I got the fillet medallion and it was the best steak I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastically fun night outOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/26/2014Great food, service, ambiance and music that keeps you moving throughout the experience. It is a must every time we visit Vegas.Special Features:
- STKFoodaliciousVIPDined on 10/25/2014Disappointed in our dinner experience. Selected STK to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary. When you pay $50 for a steak, you want it to be tender and cooked to your liking. My husband and I ordered our Filet Mignons "Medium". My steak arrived very rare and his arrived well done. No one ever came to our table to ask if our steaks were cooked to our liking. When we finally were able to show the steaks to our waiter, he did the right thing and credited one off of our bill. The restaurant also seemed to rush people in & out to fill tables quickly. The people next to us were done in 20 minutes! You will also sit right on top of the people next to you so if you are wine drinkers, there is no room for a bucket. Would not go back.Special Features:
- Great SceneOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/25/2014STK has a great vibe and awesome location in the hottest hotel in Vegas. The food was exceptional in terms of flavor and the Foie and Waffles is highly recommended for an appetizer. Not the best if you're a foodie looking for something other than tender, juicy steak as it is a relatively standard steakhouse. If you're looking for a great steak and a wine list that is excellent to pair with your beef then STK is the place for you. With so many great restaurants and renowned chefs it's always hard to pick the right spot but as mentioned, for a steak and wine STK is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night Club with Prime BeefOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2014Love this place. It's high energy and absolute fun. DJ plays great music as you enjoy a wonderful prime steak. It's loud and fashionable. Great place with a group for any event or celebration. It feels like your at a night club with great steaks and food. On of my favorite Vegas spots.Special Features:
- STKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Absolutely fabulous! From the extraordinary service, to the ambiance, music, vibe, and wonderful food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great time!GeorgeLDined on 10/23/2014I'm a local and I've been coming here consistently for years. This night we had a large party and the wait staff was perfectly on point, even doubling up to make sure we were getting all of our drinks. And there was definitely a high demand for drinks that night! Everything came out cooked perfectly and on time. Really a great performance. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect celebration spotAirey3Dined on 10/22/2014This was my second visit to STK and it didn't disappoint. My husband is a steak snob and it took some finesse to get him to believe STK was on the same tier as Mastros or Mortons ( his two favorite steak houses)....he was pleasantly surprised by the quality, service and fun atmosphere. It's hip, fun and lively. We took a party of six and all loved our experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014The food is outstanding, but the service it's not very good, it's slow and the place is to loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Packed but yummyAndyDined on 10/20/2014The food was excellent, however the seating is too tight! For such pricy place, there should be no shoulder to shoulder seating with your neighbor tables!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK better than OKGeoffVIPDined on 10/20/2014The restaurant has a very cool look. The booths are too close together and not terribly ergonomic. There was a 15 minute wait until our server appeared and they were smart enough to give us drinks and comp the dessert. Food very good and prompt but not rushed.Special Features:
- Best in Vegas!DeevaDCVIPDined on 10/18/2014Could not have had a better dining experience in Vegas! From the delicious food to the outstanding server (Raquel) to the DJ rockin' the best tunes...our party of 8 absolutely loved this place. We'll be back, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Energetic Room10worldtravellerDined on 10/17/2014Great room, fun loud music. Steaks are still excellent! Good service. Felt rushed, the food came out far too quickly and they tried to turn over the table one more time.Special Features:
- Wow! A must in Vegas!MrLax02Dined on 10/15/2014Best meal I've ever eaten, hands down. Try the Kobe Beef and get a side of the corn pudding, its worth the price. Service is on-par with the level of food that they deliver. The price list on Open table reflected $15-$25 entrees, but you'll need to double that for it to be accurate. The music was a bit loud and it was at times difficult to hold a conversation at the table. Most all of the tables are round so its easy to engage everyone in your party, but again was challenging. This is a lively and energetic place....come prepared to have a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food, vibrant musicSanClemente17Dined on 10/15/2014The food is spot on. The staff is attentive. The beats blare. Great place to eat and chat with 2-4 people. Impossible to converse across the table with more than that. And that is OK. But be advised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014The food was good. Nothing stood out as being particularly amazing, but I did enjoy the atmosphere and food. The service was definitely the best part.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/12/2014Stk is always one of my favorite restaurants if you want good food with a vibrant ambiance this is the best . do not come here if you are looking for a formal white table cloth placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Start to the NightFoodie4lifeDined on 10/11/2014Anyone born in the early 80's or lower will thoroughly enjoy the music selections that play! Awesome. Food was fantastic along with our service. We could of staped ALL NIGHT LONG! I will be back and so will all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceRoxy40Dined on 10/10/2014Had a great anniversary and birthday celebration great food, service and fantastic music!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hot spotJohntDined on 10/8/2014Food was very good. Great environment. Had a great time with a group of 6. Little pricy. Good wine selection on the higher end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and Service!NeverB4Dined on 10/7/2014The atmosphere is bumping. There's a live DJ mixing all night. The food is incredible. Seafood platter and Kobe steak are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, cramped seatingEC01Dined on 10/7/2014The service was great. The food was good. The bad thing is you are basically sitting on top of the person next to you. Not a good romantic restaurant because you are seated so close to the people next to you. I included in my reservation notes that it was my anniversary and nothing was recognized. They did nothing to make us feel special, or feel good about picking this restaurant for our occation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRILLIANT!!!SFFoodieDined on 10/5/2014This is truly a great place to make plans while in Vegas! The food I excellent! The Pastery Chef does a fantastic panacote! The service is delightful!Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/2/2014STK is a top tier restaurant both in the quality of its dishes as well as its vibrant atmosphere within one of the trendiest new hotels on the strip. Not only does it serve up premium cuts of meat, but all of the first course offerings we ordered also exceeded expectations-- delicious and many were cleverly creative as well (among them, particularly recommend the foie & waffles, sweet corn pudding and mushroom pot pie). A memorable experience and definitely a must-go-to for those staying near the Cosmopolitan seeking luxury fare.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Food was amazing and service was great. Our server was very knowledgable of the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibes for anniversarydindinDined on 9/25/2014Great night. Great music. The service was prompt and courteous. Good looking area and the food very tasty. Price was high but it was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced food and too loudNeveragainDined on 9/21/2014I'm not sure what they are going for but I expected a more intimate experience and amazing food. It was too loud, like being at a bar, so dark that I couldn't see my food. The steak and sides were completely overpriced and no better than what I could've eaten at The Keg.Special Features:
- gsalloumDined on 9/20/2014I have eaten at STK NYC, Vegas and Miami....very consistent and always a good time.Special Features:
- Guys trip - steak houseEricDined on 9/19/2014All 4 of enjoyed our meal very much. All 4 of us got a different steak and everyone loved theirs. Great scenery and party scene on a friday night as well.Special Features:
- noisynoisyDined on 9/19/2014too noisy great food good service waitress ver knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The height of SNOBBERY!EnjoyDiningOutDined on 9/18/2014The staff at this restaurant are similar to the Kardashians, except more rude! They seem to think that people will keep coming back despite their poor service and treatment of their patrons. I wouldn't return to this place if you gave me a $500 gift card to go there.
- Good Special Occasion PlaceflipperDined on 9/17/2014Grayson was our server. He was excellent - good listener, rapport with the customer. Food was very good - the maple glazed carrots were Ok - the Parmesean Fries very good - the bread with the bleu cheese butter top was EXCELLENT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014By far a great steakhouse. The wait staff was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014Very loud. Small portions for the price. Not as good I would have thought. Waiter was a little rude.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014Book early!!! We had a 6:30 reservation......by the time we where done at around 8ish....it was packed shoulder to shoulder. The french fries.....where not enough though :(Special Features:
- good food but too noisylalaloulouDined on 9/10/2014food was lovely but not worth the money it costs. excellent service. too noisy for my liking. the tables are directly beside the bar where people visit for drinking only, so made the room very loud and boisterous. does not create a relaxed atmosphere for dining at all.Special Features:
- Great food, but way too loudPJR1Dined on 9/10/2014DJ starts at 7:30, which would normally be great, unless you're there for a business dinner and need to actually hear and be heard. Speaker was directly over our booth, we requested the volume be reduced and were told that's the quietest we can make it while the DJ is here. So in other words, no. As a matter of fact, pretty sure it got louder. Great food and atmosphere, but won't go back after this experience.