STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/stk.aspx
- Phone: 8778932001x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday | 6PM – 11PM | Dinner - Last Reservation at 10:30PM
Friday – Saturday | 5:30PM – Midnight | Dinner - Last Reservation at 11:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Hopcraft
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Entertainment: Resident DJ nightly I 7:30PM - Midnight
- Special Events: SKAM artist DJ every Monday night 8:30PM - 12:30AM for Magnum Monday dinner party. Purchase a bottle of Veuve and we will upgrade to a Magnum on Monday evenings.
A word from STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
STK offers high-energy dining for the stiletto clad crowd while reinventing the traditional American steakhouse experience. Here, the bustling bar scene is the centerpiece, the menu is inspired and the atmosphere relaxed with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. A new style Las Vegas steakhouse from The One Group and Chef Stephen Hopcraft, STK has outposts in Miami, Los Angeles, Midtown and the Meat Packing District in New York City along with the newest location in Atlanta. STK Las Vegas is a celebrity hotspot that breaks tradition with signature dishes like Shrimp Rice Krispies, Lil’ Big Macs and Foie Gras French Toast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
174 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (116)vibrant bar scene (93)special occasion (86)good for groups (79)fit for foodies (70)notable wine list (36)romantic (32)late-night find (29)scenic view (6)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Wow! A must in Vegas!MrLax02Dined on 10/15/2014Best meal I've ever eaten, hands down. Try the Kobe Beef and get a side of the corn pudding, its worth the price. Service is on-par with the level of food that they deliver. The price list on Open table reflected $15-$25 entrees, but you'll need to double that for it to be accurate. The music was a bit loud and it was at times difficult to hold a conversation at the table. Most all of the tables are round so its easy to engage everyone in your party, but again was challenging. This is a lively and energetic place....come prepared to have a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food, vibrant musicSanClemente17Dined on 10/15/2014The food is spot on. The staff is attentive. The beats blare. Great place to eat and chat with 2-4 people. Impossible to converse across the table with more than that. And that is OK. But be advised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/12/2014Stk is always one of my favorite restaurants if you want good food with a vibrant ambiance this is the best . do not come here if you are looking for a formal white table cloth placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Start to the NightFoodie4lifeDined on 10/11/2014Anyone born in the early 80's or lower will thoroughly enjoy the music selections that play! Awesome. Food was fantastic along with our service. We could of staped ALL NIGHT LONG! I will be back and so will all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceRoxy40Dined on 10/10/2014Had a great anniversary and birthday celebration great food, service and fantastic music!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hot spotJohntDined on 10/8/2014Food was very good. Great environment. Had a great time with a group of 6. Little pricy. Good wine selection on the higher end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and Service!NeverB4Dined on 10/7/2014The atmosphere is bumping. There's a live DJ mixing all night. The food is incredible. Seafood platter and Kobe steak are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, cramped seatingEC01Dined on 10/7/2014The service was great. The food was good. The bad thing is you are basically sitting on top of the person next to you. Not a good romantic restaurant because you are seated so close to the people next to you. I included in my reservation notes that it was my anniversary and nothing was recognized. They did nothing to make us feel special, or feel good about picking this restaurant for our occation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRILLIANT!!!SFFoodieDined on 10/5/2014This is truly a great place to make plans while in Vegas! The food I excellent! The Pastery Chef does a fantastic panacote! The service is delightful!Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/2/2014STK is a top tier restaurant both in the quality of its dishes as well as its vibrant atmosphere within one of the trendiest new hotels on the strip. Not only does it serve up premium cuts of meat, but all of the first course offerings we ordered also exceeded expectations-- delicious and many were cleverly creative as well (among them, particularly recommend the foie & waffles, sweet corn pudding and mushroom pot pie). A memorable experience and definitely a must-go-to for those staying near the Cosmopolitan seeking luxury fare.Special Features:
- GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Food was amazing and service was great. Our server was very knowledgable of the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibes for anniversarydindinDined on 9/25/2014Great night. Great music. The service was prompt and courteous. Good looking area and the food very tasty. Price was high but it was worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced food and too loudNeveragainDined on 9/21/2014I'm not sure what they are going for but I expected a more intimate experience and amazing food. It was too loud, like being at a bar, so dark that I couldn't see my food. The steak and sides were completely overpriced and no better than what I could've eaten at The Keg.Special Features:
- gsalloumDined on 9/20/2014I have eaten at STK NYC, Vegas and Miami....very consistent and always a good time.Special Features:
- Guys trip - steak houseEricDined on 9/19/2014All 4 of enjoyed our meal very much. All 4 of us got a different steak and everyone loved theirs. Great scenery and party scene on a friday night as well.Special Features:
- noisynoisyDined on 9/19/2014too noisy great food good service waitress ver knowledgeableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The height of SNOBBERY!EnjoyDiningOutDined on 9/18/2014The staff at this restaurant are similar to the Kardashians, except more rude! They seem to think that people will keep coming back despite their poor service and treatment of their patrons. I wouldn't return to this place if you gave me a $500 gift card to go there.
- Good Special Occasion PlaceflipperDined on 9/17/2014Grayson was our server. He was excellent - good listener, rapport with the customer. Food was very good - the maple glazed carrots were Ok - the Parmesean Fries very good - the bread with the bleu cheese butter top was EXCELLENT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014By far a great steakhouse. The wait staff was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/11/2014Very loud. Small portions for the price. Not as good I would have thought. Waiter was a little rude.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/10/2014Book early!!! We had a 6:30 reservation......by the time we where done at around 8ish....it was packed shoulder to shoulder. The french fries.....where not enough though :(Special Features:
- good food but too noisylalaloulouDined on 9/10/2014food was lovely but not worth the money it costs. excellent service. too noisy for my liking. the tables are directly beside the bar where people visit for drinking only, so made the room very loud and boisterous. does not create a relaxed atmosphere for dining at all.Special Features:
- Great food, but way too loudPJR1Dined on 9/10/2014DJ starts at 7:30, which would normally be great, unless you're there for a business dinner and need to actually hear and be heard. Speaker was directly over our booth, we requested the volume be reduced and were told that's the quietest we can make it while the DJ is here. So in other words, no. As a matter of fact, pretty sure it got louder. Great food and atmosphere, but won't go back after this experience.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Wonder food and atmosphere. Worth your time. Food is great. Club atmosphere with crazy fun servers.Special Features:
- Turn down the musicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/8/2014Everything was great....Way too much Boom Boom music.....I am trying to chat with a customer and the beat was killing us....felt like we were eating at a Dance Club....back off the music...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in a townJloveVIPDined on 9/8/2014Our favorite dinner spot in Vegas and it never disappoints. The steaks are incredible, the sides are amazing and can't be missed. We seem to love everything that comes out of that kitchen from the mozzarella salad to the mushroom pot pie. The ambiance is beautiful and romantic yet festive with a fantastic dj every night. We have enjoyed our waiter or waitress every time, no matter who is serving...they are always knowledgable and attentive. It's perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First night in VegasSurizDined on 9/7/2014Low level lighting added to the atmosphere of the place. Ad an early booking - so no live music. Soon for very busy, food was served quickly and to a high standard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLoweredExpectationsVIPDined on 9/7/2014My friends and I really wanted a good steak; although we had reservations, the hostess made us wait 20 minutes for our table (although it was 6:30pm and the restaurant was empty); the server was pleasant - not that engaging, but did nothing wrong. The food however was a letdown, which was the biggest issue. I love a good steak, and this steak was merely adequate (think a local Keg steakhouse), which was below our expectations (and the price being charged). I'm happy to pay good value for good food, but this was not it. Combined with the unremarkable service, I would not recommend this to anyone.
- Always a blastNL89Dined on 9/6/2014It's a must when visiting Vegas. Great vibe and the best supper clubSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!SbrattDined on 9/6/2014Ate at STK for the first time this weekend and it was amazing. Both our meals were delicious!! Great atmosphere and service was great!! Will have to come back next time we visit Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring earplugs!EdwardPDined on 8/29/2014Had an issue with corkage charges - rang ahead to check it was ok, quoted a price, then they reneged on this when we turned up. Waiter extremely rude and dismissive, though the manager sorted it out brilliantly. Also threw in a free dessert! Main issue is that the place is loud as hell. We went as a group of 8 for a friend's birthday, and you can't talk to each other over the noise of the DJ. You want music, go to a bar or club. Background music, fine, but when it overpowers everything and the waiter has to repeat the specials to pretty much every one of you individually as no one can hear, then you've got a problem. Great steak though, which is handy given the other issues.Special Features:
- Great nightSusanDined on 8/26/2014Very fun group dinner thanks to Clayton and Eddie. Good was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Young, hip, vibrantOrganicPastaDined on 8/25/2014Live DJ, beautiful people, great staff, mouth watering food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a celebration!as2mVIPDined on 8/23/2014This is my husband's favorite restaurant so I planned a surprise trip to Vegas and invited friends and family to meet us there on a Saturday night. I had reservations for 9pm. Unfortunately, since most everyone was very late in getting there, around 10pm the hostess came up to me and informed me that they couldn't hold our table any longer. Once everyone arrived, I timidly walked to the hostess stand and asked if there was anything she could do? After 15 minutes more she somehow managed to sit our entire party and we had a fabulous dinner!!! Thank you so much for making this such a memorable night! Top notch service, top notch food! Definitely a favorite for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceBelizVIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was friendly and prompt. The steaks were ok, but not as good as Capital Grille or Morton's. I had the Burratta salad which was just the right amount of food. Very tasty. The restaurant had a cavelike feeling and was bit dark. The banquette seating had more space between tables than most places. This allowed for more privacy.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014This place was so fun! We all had a blast and we would definitely return.Special Features:
- Too long to seat Food/Vibe is greatenergyskechDined on 8/19/2014We had a 7:30 reservation and did not get seated until 8:30. Took 10 minutes for the waiter to attend to us. I said something to him and he apologized and then gave a round of drinks on the house. Great gesture. Will always go back as the food is great and the vibe is great with the music. Great eye candy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak, great atmosphere!SammarieDined on 8/12/2014Our experience here was wonderful! All of our steaks were done perfectly. Our service was on point and the manager took great care of us! I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Loved the food and drinks. Great energy in the resturant so if you're looking for quite and romantic this is not the place for you. Excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK is a must~momof3Dined on 8/7/2014We visited STK and have been to Vegas at least a dozen times and this is by far our favorite find! The food and service were amazing and the atmosphere was so energetic and fun! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.