STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/stk.aspx
- Phone: (877) 893-2001
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday | 6PM – 11PM | Dinner - Last Reservation at 10:30PM
Friday – Saturday | 5:30PM – Midnight | Dinner - Last Reservation at 11:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Hopcraft
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Entertainment: Resident DJ nightly I 7:30PM - Midnight
- Special Events: SKAM artist DJ every Monday night 8:30PM - 12:30AM for Magnum Monday dinner party. Purchase a bottle of Veuve and we will upgrade to a Magnum on Monday evenings.
A word from STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
STK offers high-energy dining for the stiletto clad crowd while reinventing the traditional American steakhouse experience. Here, the bustling bar scene is the centerpiece, the menu is inspired and the atmosphere relaxed with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. A new style Las Vegas steakhouse from The One Group and Chef Stephen Hopcraft, STK has outposts in Miami, Los Angeles, Midtown and the Meat Packing District in New York City along with the newest location in Atlanta. STK Las Vegas is a celebrity hotspot that breaks tradition with signature dishes like Shrimp Rice Krispies, Lil’ Big Macs and Foie Gras French Toast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
206 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (136)vibrant bar scene (108)special occasion (97)good for groups (93)fit for foodies (88)notable wine list (41)late-night find (34)romantic (28)scenic view (5)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- Excelent!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014Great food, the best atention, Edyy was a great anfirtrion!!! The wine the steak Faboluos!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happening placeRehobothdinerVIPDined on 11/14/2014We have been to STK three times and it always a highlight. A great place to keep the energy during dinner. We had 11pm reservation and came straight from seeing th Rock Vault show at Tropicana. We had a great booth with the dj blasting it felt like a club. My husband and I shared the Porterhouse which they sliced in the kitchen for easier sharing. It was delicious with bernaise cooked med rare my favorite of the sides were Mac n scheme and haricots vertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!Leci09Dined on 11/14/2014Went here for a birthday dinner and couldn't have been more satisfied! The food and service were beyond outstanding and the overall experience was fantastic. Would definitely recommend and plan on coming back on my next trip to Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/14/2014The best meal i have ever had. Beggining to end food and service perfection! AmazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10th visitchopDined on 11/13/2014Always a guarantee, however choices can be expensiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING.JessDined on 11/12/2014food, service, atmosphere...AMAZING. I have zero complaints. it is loud but it just goes with it...it is hard to explain. the music, the energy, the food, it all goes so well together. steaks are melt in your mouth, and get the truffle butter, you must! mushroom pot pie was heavenly. ask for Collin, he will rock your night!!!! we went to another fine dining restaurant the 2nd night we were in vegas and both looked at each other and said, "we should've gone back to STK"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place and fun atmosphere!!'!!ArchieMedinaDined on 11/9/2014Will always go back when we are in Vegas!!!!!!!!! Awesome experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBestSteakEverDined on 11/8/2014The noise level was a little too loud for how much the servers had to speak/explain to us, but other than that the service was great, environment was fun, and the food was the best we have ever had! I would definitely recommend this place for special occasions, especially for groups. Reservations necessary because it was busy and I see why. Can't wait to eat here again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time and still charmedStevieDined on 11/7/2014This was my third visit to STK. This time there were eight of us. Service was flawless. Everyone at the table raved about their steaks. The trio of mac and cheese was also a huge hit. Simply put we all had an awesome experience at STK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- better in the pastManciatheoneDined on 11/6/2014It was my third time at STK, once every year since 2012. The other times I had great food and great ambiance. This time food and service was poor. My steak was under cooked and the filet was over cooked. The service was "in a rush" and we felt bad attended. It will be hard for me to go again. Disappointed.
- Fun and delicious as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/6/2014I love this restaurant. Great food and great atmosphere. Its mainly a steakhouse but there are so many other delicious items to choose from that I can't get enough of the place. I love the burrata, the steak tartare (which is not an original thing to say but its particularly good here). The truffle butter on the steak is also a must in my opinion. The music is always amazing and retro / fun. Its also very loud so be prepared! The service is fantastic and it seems that they truly want to make sure you have an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Hot place, Service needs improvingCFEDDined on 11/5/2014Huge potential to be a must see venue. Service is poor but business is still booming because of the great atmosphere. Made reservations a month in advance, still had to wait over 45 minutes to be seated. Waiter and staff tried to reconsile. After being seated still had to wait 15 minutes before we spoke to the waiter for drinks and apps. Steak was good but way undercooked. All that being said, with all the great sights and great vibe, did not make up for the poor service. Expressed this to waiter and host and never saw a manager. Too much competition in Vegas and too many great places to make a second visit.Special Features:
- STK not for businessRRRDFWDined on 11/5/2014The DJ music spans the entire restaurant at mind numbing level. It is nearly imposssible to conduct conversations. If only the volume in the restaurant was turned down a notch or two. They can keep it loud in the bar area. Food quality was ok, not on par with other Vegas like-priced competitors(Del Frisco, Delmomico, Carnevino). Service was attentive to overfill wine glasses and sell another bottle, but nowhere to be found when we needed dinner service. Sadly. STK is off my list of places to return to.Special Features:
- UnimpressedlaritournelleDined on 11/5/2014Amazing service; great ambiance, though a tad too cold inside. I was unimpressed with the food. I ordered the Filet Medallion. I'm no foodie by any means, but the presentation was so lackluster. The dry and merely seasoned medallion was served on a white plate 10x as big. The only other garnishment was a sad pile of caramelized onions that tasted like bbq sauce--harsh, but it was that bad. The truffle fries were big and dry as well. There was a tiny hint of truffle oil and the jumbo-sized fries were served with grated cheese on top. When I asked for a dipping sauce to mask the dryness, I was served some funky tasting sauce that neither tasted like chili sauce, nor bbq sauce. Sorry, I'll never return :(Special Features:
- Eat quick2fast4meDined on 11/4/2014The food was good. Nice location. Great view. It's obvious they want you in and out quick.Special Features:
- STK STUNKbdfoodDined on 11/4/2014Lobster Cocktail was small and rubbery. Bone in Ribeye was tough. Carrots were raw. Worst high-end restaurant I have ever been to.
- fantasticd3Lici0u5Dined on 11/3/2014Food was amazing. Service was great. The only negative feedback I have was that there were too many staff. Some in groups just chit chatting because they didn't have much to do as it wasnt too busy at the time. Regardless this did not in anyway effect the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steak I have ever hadOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2014The title says it all. The steak was delicious and the best i have ever had in my life. This restaurant was the best restaurant in Vegas. Service was amazing.Special Features:
- NIGHTCLUB TYPE DININGstonehorizonDined on 11/1/2014GREAT VEGAS RESTAURANT. VERY HIP AND COOL. WILL RETURN GREAT FOODSpecial Features:
- expensive!yoshDined on 10/31/2014great ambiance and food is fine, but for that prices there are better places.
- DeliciousdelishdinerDined on 10/29/2014The food was superb! Best corn pudding I have ever tasted. The steaks were cooked to perfection. The oysters were very fresh and tasted great with the house sauce. Will eat there again next time in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fast Food SteakhousePAJ1Dined on 10/28/2014Disappointed to say the least, we were very much looking forward to a romantic dinner at STK. We had requested a table for two with some privacy. The table we were given was directly adjacent to the walkway from the kitchen to the restaurant directly under a cold air vent. My wife wore her coat throughout dinner in order to remain warm. We ordered our dinner (Steak for me and the fish special for my wife) and within 5 minutes it was sitting in front of us. Now keep in mind we had ordered a stake cooked Medium Rare (it was cold), a sea bass special and 2 side dishes, clearly this had all been cooked ahead of time and was just waiting to be plated and sent out. In and out in 30 minutes for $250.00... Sadly All Sizzle no Steak...Special Features:
- Expensive and loud hipster steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/27/2014Hipster hangout. Very loud music, conversation inhibitor. Very expensive wine list with huge markups. Tables close together, waiters and traffic will rub on people on ouside of tables. Very good steaks. Attentive service.
- Frist time visitAA1304Dined on 10/27/2014Everything was GREAT! Server was fantastic and his assistant was on it! The only bad thing... It was FREEZING inside.Special Features:
- Cool spotfoodie007VIPDined on 10/26/2014Live DJ spinning and good steaks. Solid choice. Con...I wish they had a few more green items in the sides category. ( broccoli )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and amazing foodCmb1006Dined on 10/26/2014I took my dad here for his birthday along with my mum and brother, was such a lively environment! Music playing all night, good old school songs aswell! Service was very good, very helpful and they even sorted a little dessert for my dads birthday. Food was soo delicious, would definitely come back. As I'm not a big steak eater I got the fillet medallion and it was the best steak I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastically fun night outOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/26/2014Great food, service, ambiance and music that keeps you moving throughout the experience. It is a must every time we visit Vegas.Special Features:
- STKFoodaliciousVIPDined on 10/25/2014Disappointed in our dinner experience. Selected STK to celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary. When you pay $50 for a steak, you want it to be tender and cooked to your liking. My husband and I ordered our Filet Mignons "Medium". My steak arrived very rare and his arrived well done. No one ever came to our table to ask if our steaks were cooked to our liking. When we finally were able to show the steaks to our waiter, he did the right thing and credited one off of our bill. The restaurant also seemed to rush people in & out to fill tables quickly. The people next to us were done in 20 minutes! You will also sit right on top of the people next to you so if you are wine drinkers, there is no room for a bucket. Would not go back.Special Features:
- Great SceneFoodSwagDined on 10/25/2014STK has a great vibe and awesome location in the hottest hotel in Vegas. The food was exceptional in terms of flavor and the Foie and Waffles is highly recommended for an appetizer. Not the best if you're a foodie looking for something other than tender, juicy steak as it is a relatively standard steakhouse. If you're looking for a great steak and a wine list that is excellent to pair with your beef then STK is the place for you. With so many great restaurants and renowned chefs it's always hard to pick the right spot but as mentioned, for a steak and wine STK is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night Club with Prime BeefLuvSTKDined on 10/24/2014Love this place. It's high energy and absolute fun. DJ plays great music as you enjoy a wonderful prime steak. It's loud and fashionable. Great place with a group for any event or celebration. It feels like your at a night club with great steaks and food. On of my favorite Vegas spots.Special Features:
- STKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Absolutely fabulous! From the extraordinary service, to the ambiance, music, vibe, and wonderful food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great time!GeorgeLDined on 10/23/2014I'm a local and I've been coming here consistently for years. This night we had a large party and the wait staff was perfectly on point, even doubling up to make sure we were getting all of our drinks. And there was definitely a high demand for drinks that night! Everything came out cooked perfectly and on time. Really a great performance. Thanks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect celebration spotAirey3Dined on 10/22/2014This was my second visit to STK and it didn't disappoint. My husband is a steak snob and it took some finesse to get him to believe STK was on the same tier as Mastros or Mortons ( his two favorite steak houses)....he was pleasantly surprised by the quality, service and fun atmosphere. It's hip, fun and lively. We took a party of six and all loved our experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodIbak46Dined on 10/21/2014The food is outstanding, but the service it's not very good, it's slow and the place is to loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun, fun, funMaryVIPDined on 10/21/2014If you want a dance party during dinner, then this is your spot. It never disappoints for food and fun.Special Features:
- Packed but yummyAndyDined on 10/20/2014The food was excellent, however the seating is too tight! For such pricy place, there should be no shoulder to shoulder seating with your neighbor tables!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK better than OKGeoffVIPDined on 10/20/2014The restaurant has a very cool look. The booths are too close together and not terribly ergonomic. There was a 15 minute wait until our server appeared and they were smart enough to give us drinks and comp the dessert. Food very good and prompt but not rushed.Special Features:
- Best in Vegas!DeevaDCVIPDined on 10/18/2014Could not have had a better dining experience in Vegas! From the delicious food to the outstanding server (Raquel) to the DJ rockin' the best tunes...our party of 8 absolutely loved this place. We'll be back, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Energetic Room10worldtravellerDined on 10/17/2014Great room, fun loud music. Steaks are still excellent! Good service. Felt rushed, the food came out far too quickly and they tried to turn over the table one more time.Special Features:
- Wow! A must in Vegas!MrLax02Dined on 10/15/2014Best meal I've ever eaten, hands down. Try the Kobe Beef and get a side of the corn pudding, its worth the price. Service is on-par with the level of food that they deliver. The price list on Open table reflected $15-$25 entrees, but you'll need to double that for it to be accurate. The music was a bit loud and it was at times difficult to hold a conversation at the table. Most all of the tables are round so its easy to engage everyone in your party, but again was challenging. This is a lively and energetic place....come prepared to have a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.