STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
3708 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/restaurant-collection/stk.aspx
- Phone: 8778932001x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday | 6PM – 11PM | Dinner - Last Reservation at 10:30PM
Friday – Saturday | 5:30PM – Midnight | Dinner - Last Reservation at 11:30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Hopcraft
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wine
- Entertainment: Resident DJ nightly I 7:30PM - Midnight
- Special Events: SKAM artist DJ every Monday night 8:30PM - 12:30AM for Magnum Monday dinner party. Purchase a bottle of Veuve and we will upgrade to a Magnum on Monday evenings.
A word from STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
STK offers high-energy dining for the stiletto clad crowd while reinventing the traditional American steakhouse experience. Here, the bustling bar scene is the centerpiece, the menu is inspired and the atmosphere relaxed with a sexy vibe created by the in-house DJ. A new style Las Vegas steakhouse from The One Group and Chef Stephen Hopcraft, STK has outposts in Miami, Los Angeles, Midtown and the Meat Packing District in New York City along with the newest location in Atlanta. STK Las Vegas is a celebrity hotspot that breaks tradition with signature dishes like Shrimp Rice Krispies, Lil’ Big Macs and Foie Gras French Toast.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas ›
STK - The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
188 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (121)vibrant bar scene (100)special occasion (94)good for groups (89)fit for foodies (67)romantic (42)notable wine list (39)late-night find (29)scenic view (6)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/26/2014Very fun group dinner thanks to Clayton and Eddie. Good was deliciousSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Young, hip, vibrantOrganicPastaDined on 8/25/2014Live DJ, beautiful people, great staff, mouth watering food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a celebration!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/23/2014This is my husband's favorite restaurant so I planned a surprise trip to Vegas and invited friends and family to meet us there on a Saturday night. I had reservations for 9pm. Unfortunately, since most everyone was very late in getting there, around 10pm the hostess came up to me and informed me that they couldn't hold our table any longer. Once everyone arrived, I timidly walked to the hostess stand and asked if there was anything she could do? After 15 minutes more she somehow managed to sit our entire party and we had a fabulous dinner!!! Thank you so much for making this such a memorable night! Top notch service, top notch food! Definitely a favorite for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceBelizVIPDined on 8/22/2014The service was friendly and prompt. The steaks were ok, but not as good as Capital Grille or Morton's. I had the Burratta salad which was just the right amount of food. Very tasty. The restaurant had a cavelike feeling and was bit dark. The banquette seating had more space between tables than most places. This allowed for more privacy.
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014This place was so fun! We all had a blast and we would definitely return.Special Features:
- Too long to seat Food/Vibe is greatenergyskechDined on 8/19/2014We had a 7:30 reservation and did not get seated until 8:30. Took 10 minutes for the waiter to attend to us. I said something to him and he apologized and then gave a round of drinks on the house. Great gesture. Will always go back as the food is great and the vibe is great with the music. Great eye candy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steak, great atmosphere!SammarieDined on 8/12/2014Our experience here was wonderful! All of our steaks were done perfectly. Our service was on point and the manager took great care of us! I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014Loved the food and drinks. Great energy in the resturant so if you're looking for quite and romantic this is not the place for you. Excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK is a must~momof3Dined on 8/7/2014We visited STK and have been to Vegas at least a dozen times and this is by far our favorite find! The food and service were amazing and the atmosphere was so energetic and fun! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatAAUSDined on 8/6/2014It was a surprise for our Bosses birthday and the food the service the staff were all great. A shout out to our hostess Leslie, Bartender Amy and the rest of the crew thanks for making his night specialSpecial Features:
- Great Restaurant. Loved the food.manwelovevegasrestaurtantDined on 8/5/2014This was our first visit to STK. We tried to get in the last time my wife and I stayed at the Cosmopolitan. We were unable to get a reservation then. This time I booked in advance and still there were very few times for a Tuesday. Regardless we enjoyed the food. We shared the filet and had mac n cheese and green beans as sides. We also split a salad. Everything was great and we will recommend it to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Meal at STKJackVIPDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant was pretty busy, loud, and hopping. Food was very good, not amazing. All the steaks we had were very good. Caesar Salad was great. Sides were all good too. Music was loud but fun. We took our kids who are 20 and 18 who enjoyed the experience.Special Features:
- Too LoudSeanDined on 8/1/2014They should state that it will be so loud inside that you cant even get a clear sentence to the person next to you. It was so loud that we left. The reservation was at 10pm and they didn't seat us until 10:30. I wouldn't go back.Special Features:
- JerryVIPDined on 8/1/2014Dinner was outstanding, Noise level a bit high for my taste, but with the number of beautiful people there - it is bound to happenSpecial Features:
- highly enjoyablechriswilsonVIPDined on 7/26/2014awesome experience! every time I visit Las Vegas STK is a must for me and the guys. The Staff is wonderful, we love the music, and the food is delicious... Oh and the girls aren't bad either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not for old folks, lol!DgdavDined on 7/25/2014We had our daughter's "Birthday in Vegas" dinner here. The service, food and Birthday dessert platter were good. The music and high energy were not conducive to conversation. There was no moderately priced wine on the menu. We would choose a different restaurant next time. That said, I'm sure this is an enjoyable place for the under 35 age group.Special Features:
- New FavotiteVegasMMDined on 7/25/2014I found my favorite place to dine in Vegas. Great food , great service and outstanding atmospehere.Special Features:
- Ask for MaxFoodieDined on 7/25/2014We had my wife's birthday dinner at STX. Max made the whole dinner experience exceptional. His knowledge of the menu and pairing of the wines was exemplary. If you are in Las Vegas and want one of the best meals ever, stop in and ask for Max.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The most delicious steak house!richshoeDined on 7/23/2014We've eaten at a lot of steak houses, and this was one of the best. The steak was perfectly cooked with a side of peppercorn sauce and a side dish of mushroom pot pie. YUM! I had originally ordered the Chilean Sea Bass (which is what I normally order anywhere if it's on the menu. So difficult to get nowadays). They were out of it, so the server comped meal! I asked one of the managers if I could make a music request from the live DJ, and told him it was my birthday. My request was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer (70's disco queen), and the DJ played the entire song! That was the "icing on the cake" of my birthday dinner. Was a wonderful, memorable experience. Great food, great atmosphere, great company, great music, great service.Special Features:
- Front End staff not friendlyWematterDined on 7/20/2014The Restaurant was empty, but the doors opened, so we approached the front desk staff even though we were 10 mins early. We were told we could wait in the bar, and when we declined and came back a few minutes after they opened. We were ignored by the front end staff 3 of them, then told we could wait in the bar again. We declined again, and had to wait another 7 minutes just standing there. Now remember the entire restaurant was empty as they had just opened. Luckily for us, the table wait staff and food was wonderful and made up for some of the front end staff downfall. Remember first impressions do matterSpecial Features:
- foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/19/2014great foigras with waffles, to much noise, perfect meat. Very nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- Dance, Drink, Eat and be MerrySTKasticDined on 7/19/2014This place is always so fund and energetic. Great music and great service.Special Features:
- Foodie13Dined on 7/18/2014Our server was very nice however she admitted to ordering one individual in our groups entrée as a steak which was in fact to be a chicken dish. After most were done their meals her chicken arrived. To our disappointment the server nor manager cared to come check on her status or offer dessert or take care of her meal. This was very disappointing since it was an error on the restaurant.Special Features:
- STK at CosmogreatspotsDined on 7/15/2014I've been to STK a number of times and it never disappoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK VegasOnlytheFactsDined on 7/15/2014Second time eating at this location and it has lost its appeal. 2 out of 3 Steaks were under cooked at our table. Sides were a bit cold. For the price of the dinner the experience was a disappointment.
- Dinner ExperienceCanadaDined on 7/13/2014I attended STK on July 13 with some friends. The service and food was excellent. All questions were answered with patience and knowledge. An added bonus was the in-house deejay who took requests and played outstanding music. I would recommend your restaurant to anyone I know going to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Great food, terrible management!YumYumDined on 7/13/2014The restaurant was great, good service & food was spectacular. However, we did have a terrible experience. My friend was walking to the restroom when she stepped on glass-on EACH FOOT! The manager could be any less concerned, I being a nurse had to call the paramedic, since the manager couldn't even grab me a first aid kit. Meanwhile, my friend is sitting on a chair with a piece of glass stuck in each foot unable to walk. The manager did not apologize, bother to call for help, or even introduce himself. Expecting this to be an upscale "fancier/chic" restuarant, I would have expected at the very least some empathy or an apology from the manager. This would not have been such a big deal had it been managed better by "management".Special Features:
- So much fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014We dined there on a Saturday night and the music was bumpin, we danced in our seats while we ate and had such a great time. The food was good, and we had a fantastic waitress. There's nothing quiet about STK, so if you're looking for romantic it's not your place. But it's perfect for a big groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/12/2014Ate here for my bachelor party of 9 people. Was a fantastic recommendation from a buddy. I can't remember the waiters name but he was great. Initially they sat us at smaller table but one of my buddies spoke to the hostess and they resolved it instantly. All around great place. Probably one of the best fillets I've ever had.Special Features:
- Great servicetotallyhonestDined on 7/12/2014The restaurant had great service, music, and food. The price wasn't so bad and the steaks were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/7/2014Amazing food and service, steaks cooked to perfection. Great wine listSpecial Features:
- Why so loudBlineDined on 7/6/2014I understand they want to create a hip and youthful feel. But we were a group of 6 and the music was so loud, you really could only talk to the person next to you. The food was great and the service was excellent.Special Features:
- Stk Vegas at Cosmopolitan hotelSkimDined on 7/5/2014Great ambiance to go with friends, a little loud but the food does not dissapoint. All steaks are good, for sides I recommend the mac and cheese, asparagus and the mushroom pot pie!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectilluminateDined on 7/4/2014If you're in Las Vegas, this MUST be on your list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would definitely go back!AnonymousMeDined on 7/4/2014The Cucumber Stiletto, filet mignon and burrata were amazing! Next time I'd try the truffle mac n' cheese over the lobster mac though.Special Features:
- BathroomDined on 7/4/2014Great food, great place only real problem I had was the bathroom situation. I guess it's just how Las Vegas restaurants work, no or only one stalled bathrooms available in the restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner with FriendsCareVIPDined on 6/30/2014This was not my first time at the restaurant and a must have is the flank steak with frois grois ontop. I expect excellent service in Vegas and was pretty taken back when I called the waiter over to ask for another round of drinks, he looked annoyed and rolled his eyes, brutal. Overall the service was the only thing lacking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the priceRockyDined on 6/28/2014We went here since we were in Vegas for a birthday. We showed up on rime for our reservation and were told they were running 15 minutes late...they directed us to the bar. Cocktails were $20 and watered down. After waiting 30 minutes we went to front desk and the hostess gave an obnoxious answer about it being a busy place. Meanwhile, there were a couple parties of our same size who walked in well after us and were obviously friends of an employee and were immediately seated. After 45 minutes we were finally seated. Food was good and waitress a little better with regards to service. We did wait a cool vibrant scene but music was so loud we couldn't hear each other at all. This place is definitely not worth the $150+/personSpecial Features:
- Awesome food poor ambienceBigBobDined on 6/28/2014If you are looking for a fine steakhouse where you and your friends or significant other can talk with out screaming at each other STK is not the place to go. Way way way to loud. With a DJ blasting music like a night club it was impossible to carry on a conversation. However the food was amazing and the price was incredibly reasonable compared to other steakhouses. If you don't mind loud music and not being able to hear one another then this is the place. Otherwise steer clear.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PureFunDined on 6/27/2014STK has opened my eyes to a whole new dinner dining experience. In just one visit, STK worked it's way up to my #1 "must do" for all future Vegas trips. Great food in a classy environment without compromising fun; in fact, it redefines FUN. The best of all worlds collide into STK for an upbeat & awesome dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.