STK - Atlanta
1075 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
STK - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stkhouse.com/
- Phone: (404) 793-0144
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM Magnum Mondays
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:30PM
Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM
Sunday: 5:00PM - 9:00PM
Monday - Thursday: until 12:00AM
Friday - Saturday: until 1:00AM
Sunday: until 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mark Alba
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: DJ Monday 8pm - 12am, Thursday 7pm-11pm and
Friday - Saturday 9pm-1am
- Special Events: To inquire about booking a private event, or one of our private dining rooms, please contact 646.624.2400, or eventsATL@togrp.com
A word from STK - Atlanta
STK artfully blends two concepts into one—the modern steakhouse and a chic lounge. A large central lounge area is furnished with creamy leather banquettes and textured crocodile tiles, and is surrounded by an elevated dining room for more formal dining. Theatrical lights illuminate each table, while a DJ creates an energetic vibe throughout the entire space. STK Atlanta is located at 1075 Peachtree Street in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Executive Chef Mark Alba mans the kitchen of the two-story restaurant situated adjacent to the Loews Hotel. As anticipated, steak is the main attraction. With a female-friendly mindset, STK offers small, medium and large cuts of meat, as well as naturally raised options and market fresh fish entrees. Aside from steak, signature items include Parmesan Truffle Fries; Lil’ BRGs; Shrimp Rice Krispies; Sweet Corn Pudding; and Jump Lump Crab Salad.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
STK - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
STK - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (79)hot spot (74)vibrant bar scene (60)fit for foodies (57)good for groups (46)notable wine list (31)late-night find (29)neighborhood gem (23)scenic view (7)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Romantic settingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2014We loved the romantic and intimate setting. The food was fantastic and the service was excellent. I would definitely return here and I would definitely refer this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Savory SteaksTonyRDined on 11/22/2014I was at STK on a saturday night with a very attractive woman for a first date. The restaurant was at 70% occupancy and we didn't have to wait long for a table. We both ordered the 10oz and it was delicious. If you're on a budget this is not the place to go. This is my third time here and it's been my lucky first date spot.Special Features:
- Awesome Birthday Dinner CelebrationDanaEDined on 11/21/2014I brought my fiancé here for his birthday and our server Sarah was amazing! The food and service were superb! We absolutely enjoyed everything!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/18/2014Good food and decent service, but extremely over priced. Seems more like a high end bar then 5 star restaurant.Special Features:
- General ManagerRSlusherDined on 11/18/2014Gino the GM was phenominal, we went to every table introduced himself. made himself accessible to the staff and the customers. Our server was fabulous and the food was very tasty, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Energy Atmosphere!LuvtoeatoutDined on 11/14/2014I love restaurants that create a high energy dance club atmosphere. It turns what could be another mundane dining experience into a party. It was so much fun and I love enjoying food, and wanting to dance in your chair at the same time! Tons of fun!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK AtlantaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/12/2014Food, average at best. Service at the table very poor, slow and inattentive and confused. The final straw was when I requested that the greeting staff at the entrance to the restaurant called a cab for me they informed me that they were unable to do so and they had no numbers on speed dial!!! Suggested I walk up the street to a nearby hotel to get a taxi. No worries, plenty of other excellent eating spots in Atlanta.
- It was awesome!MitchellDined on 11/8/2014A great place to take that special someone in your life, the best restaurant I have ever been to in my life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!Eating2muchDined on 11/8/2014Food was outstanding!, service was great! enjoyed the place, will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakJeffatlDined on 11/8/2014Food was pretty good. Place is kind of pricey but was definitely very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More of a bar than restaurantMSGreenVIPDined on 11/7/2014First I have to say the food is excellent, but the ambiance of the surroundings is not for my taste. It was loud, we waited 20 minutes (in the bar area) after our reservation time to be seated and then worried the kitchen may close on us before we could order. The bar was full of questionable people. Definitely not my taste in atmosphere. With all that said, the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Good food expensive menumarlizDined on 11/7/2014I like STK. The crowd varies depending on the night you go. The menu is limited and pricey...cheapest strip steak is $28 with side starting at &8 so expect a dinner for two with drinks to be over $120. DJ is there so after 9 it can get loud. Fun for an occasional night out but it's an expensive spot. Free valet though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatisfiedVIPDined on 11/7/2014Wonderful service from the host staff to the DJ (although his playlist was a little square). Kristen was our server Friday night and she was lovely. She was super busy, but she was still able to slow down enough to answer questions, make suggestions and just be friendly. Food was excellent. We started with the chilled seafood platter- the tuna sashimi and the house soy sauce were delicious. Chef Mark and crew grilled up steak PERFECTION. Tender, flavorful, and perfectly medium rate. Nightcaps at the bar with Keesha were great. She was lively, fun, and the girl can mix a drink! Overall, a perfect night out when you're in the mood to splurge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DateBigTomatoDined on 11/7/2014could not finish salad. (Lettuce wedge). Too much blue cheese! Completely overwhelming. Tuna tartare was good. Main course was so diassapointing. $50 gilet should melt in your mouth. No flavor. Mushrooms were slighly off. Asparagus was okay. The only thing that saved steak was bernaise sauce.Special Features:
- Lovely EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2014I had an amazing time celebrating my boyfriend's birthday at STK. The ambience was great. The music was lovely. The decor is on point. The wine selection was incredible. I really enjoyed my appetizers and side dishes. I hated my entree. I ordered the chicken because I don't eat red meat, so I couldn't indulge in their steak options. I should have stuck to fish. I don't fault them for that. They are a steak house, after all, and I was thoroughly pleased with everything else. I would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!!!MillieBoyersVIPDined on 11/2/2014All was Outstanding, our server Christine rocks! Food deliciously good, Music by the DJ "sweet" and our table/spot the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/29/2014Great experience. Top notch food and wine. Jarrett our server was excellent to us. Great dinner for my business partners and me.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!MiMiDined on 10/28/2014The restaurant is very chic hot spot. The service was good and the food was great. Loved the atmosphere. I will definitely be a return customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeDiner08Dined on 10/25/2014The food was outstanding and the service fantastic. I cannot wait to return in the very near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice restaurantdlavegaDined on 10/25/2014Not the best I have been, but good overall. Service was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK - AtlantaSigEpDined on 10/24/2014I took my wife to STK for her birthday. It was an early dinner, 6pm on a Friday, and no one was dining and about a dozen men at the bar. Music was low so it was easy to talk. It certainly did not live up to the "up-scale and chic New York style" that I was expecting, but in all honesty, I preferred the quiet on non-eventful dinner. The food was very good, pricey as to be expected, but there was plenty to eat so we didn't leave hungry. The service was excellent. By the time we left, two other couples had come in for dinner and the bar still had about the same number of people. STK is just a few blocks from the Fox Theater, which was our destination for "Phantom of the Opera." Overall, my wife thoroughly enjoyed the dinner and play.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Everything was perfect. Best steak in ATL. Our waiter Jared was unbelievable. He made the experience event betterSpecial Features:
- Disappointing eveningGroupbonVIPDined on 10/23/2014I dined at this establishment with 3 couples from various cities in the US. We have traveled together for over30 years all over the US and Canada. This was our first disappointing experience ever. The wIter started off very pleasant and the rest of the service went downhill. One gentleman never got the drink he ordered and that was not addressed properly. One gentleman got his entree at least 20 minutes after everyone else. The "featured" wine was $115 dollars. This was unexpected and more than anything we ever experienced.
- Great upscale MidtownOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2014Service, food and ambience were fantastic. Our waiter, Rob, was knowledgable, friendly and attentive. Extensive menu with generous portions, definitely worth the prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A DisappointmentFundguyVIPDined on 10/21/2014Having been to an STK in NYC, I had high expectations. And the (very dark) place was 70% full on a Tuesday evening, so this place clearly fills a niche. But there were a string of service errors--including whisking away plates while 2 of the 4 of us were still eating. But the worst thing was that my strip steak (I think it was called "loin") was so tough I could barely chew it. And my wife's fillet mignon was tasteless. All 4 of us agreed that we are unlikely to return.Special Features:
- Great food but lacks ambienceATLfoodiesVIPDined on 10/18/2014Let me start by saying the food and the service are great. Pricey but great. This location is more of a lounge that serves good food than a restaurant. When we walked in, the restaurant was sparsely occupied, and the music was loud. The tables at the booths, unless you're in a large party, are the size of bar cocktail tables with not much room on them. Fortunately the servers and staff were very attentive and came by frequently to clear the table. ATL has a strong entertainment scene, anchored by a vibrant hip-hop culture, and that definitely carries over to the patrons choices in attire. All but two other male diners had on jeans and untucked shirts. Ladies dressed much better even when their dining companion did not. Not for romantic mealSpecial Features:
- Great food before dancingTracy74VIPDined on 10/17/2014Dined at STK with spouse prior to a college reunion party at a local nightclub. DJ was awesome. Food was great. Had great, creative cocktails followed by two HUGE salads (would share next time). We had 6 oz filet with truffle butter and corn pudding. Delightful. Will return and hang out longer next time.Special Features:
- STK rocksBeck23VIPDined on 10/17/2014Had a great time. Food was outstanding, wine was awesome, DJ after 9 kept our heads bobbing, and our server, Joe was OUTSTANDING. Went to the top of our favs list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wareagle1121Dined on 10/16/2014Service as excellent! Rob was very nice and helped us in making selections. I throughly enjoyed it and I will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRossDined on 10/15/2014Geno and his staff were great. They had the best service and I wilm return in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place for steak in town!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014If you are looking for a fabulous cut of beef, this is the place for you. Terrific sauces and butters to accompany whatever meat you choose. I love my steak bloody rare and mine was cooked (or not cooked) to perfection. There were several seafood options that sounded intriguing but I went with the intentions of having steak. The sides were fantastic and our waiter was very helpful in steering us to pairing our wine to portions. Yes, it's pricey but well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some Room for ImprovementDejaBossVIPDined on 10/10/2014Upon arrival no one was at the front to greet me, I had to go to the bar for service. A member in my party fish was uncooked (blood) uncooked however the manager came over to apologize. This place is well known and attracts the fun and elite. The Mac & Cheese is a must try, I'll come back for that little piece of taste bud heaven.Special Features:
- Great Birthday SpotFoodieParadiseDined on 10/4/2014We decided to spend my husband's birthday with STK and it was an amazing night. The service was impeccable and the food was scrumptious. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to have a wonderful evening and some amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentChelseaCDined on 9/25/2014The DJ was playing a variety of horrible music. Besides that the dark atmosphere was good. The food was good, not great. You just expect better from STK.
- Wow... Impressive!!!!!AwesomeexperienceDined on 9/25/2014I took a special someone in my life here for their 35th Birthday dinner. She was truly blown away. We both agreed from the time we entered the restaurant and until leaving this was considered a 5 star. Thank you for the amazing experience...We shall return....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food - POOR serviceSBloodDined on 9/23/2014While the menu prices should embody both the quality of food and expectation of matching service - STK does not meet those expectations. An overall experience here is something one should avoid thinking as a given - keep in mind the food will definitely hit all levels of expectation - from the great steaks and appetizers to the wonderful sides - but the service will keep one furious as you wait and wait and wait (even on a Tuesday night with the place over half empty). Even saw a table of 6+ business men have to get up and take their check to a server stand (to pay) they waited so long for their server to come back (REALLY?)....and when we tell 3 different servers we are waiting for bread one might expect at least one would bring bread!Special Features:
- ATL HotspotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Loved this place-- ambiance, crowd, food, energy... all top notch! Fun city dining spot.Special Features:
- Great experienceFantasticDined on 9/20/2014This was my first time dining there, I took a friend for a birthday dinner. Our server, Sarah, was excellent! My friend is a very picky eater, and she quickly assessed our opposing preferences and gave great suggestions. I must say, she made sure we enjoyed our meal and was very attentive to our needs. If you want to try STK for a first experience I so would recommend Sarah as your server. I definitely will be going back, the atmosphere is very nice all the staff was very friendly. I did not feel uncomfortable at any point. I will definitely be seeing Sarah again really soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambiance + Savory FoodToriElyseDined on 9/18/2014STK i s great! A perfect cross between upbeat and romantic. The service is top notch and the food is spectacular! Some may think the menu is "pricey" but when you consider the quality of the entire experience, or even the food alone, it actually seems like you're getting a huge DEAL. Loved it! Will definitely be back for sure.Special Features:
- Girls night outquietstormatlDined on 9/18/2014Great food and service! Not your traditional steak house ambiance. If you love great food and top notch service in an urban chic environment, STK is the steak house for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.