STK - Atlanta
1075 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
STK - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stkhouse.com/
- Phone: 4047930144x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM Magnum Mondays
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:30PM
Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM
Sunday: 5:00PM - 9:30PM
Monday - Thursday: until 12:00AM
Friday - Saturday: until 1:00AM
Sunday: until 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Rainey
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Entertainment: DJ Wed-Thu 8pm-12am, Fri-Sat 9pm-1am
- Special Events: To inquire about booking a private event, or one of our private dining rooms, please contact 646.624.2400, or email@example.com
A word from STK - Atlanta
STK artfully blends two concepts into one—the modern steakhouse and a chic lounge. A large central lounge area is furnished with creamy leather banquettes and textured crocodile tiles, and is surrounded by an elevated dining room for more formal dining. Theatrical lights illuminate each table, while a DJ creates an energetic vibe throughout the entire space. STK Atlanta is located at 1075 Peachtree Street in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Executive Chef Jeremy Miller mans the kitchen of the two-story restaurant situated adjacent to the Loews Hotel. As anticipated, steak is the main attraction. With a female-friendly mindset, STK offers small, medium and large cuts of meat, as well as naturally raised options and market fresh fish entrees. Aside from steak, signature items include Parmesan Truffle Fries; Lil’ BRGs; Shrimp Rice Krispies; Sweet Corn Pudding; and Jump Lump Crab Salad.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
STK - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
STK - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
141 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (91)romantic (87)hot spot (73)vibrant bar scene (60)fit for foodies (49)good for groups (46)notable wine list (30)late-night find (25)neighborhood gem (22)scenic view (5)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014I really enjoyed the first time experience at STK. Our hostess was enthusiastic and very friendly. She allowed us to take our time and her service was impeccable. We will return to this spot!Special Features:
- Pure ExcellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2014My wife and I visited STK for the first time and we enjoyed every minute of it. From the time we were seated to eating our dessert at the end. The staff was very pleasant and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. The service was of 'Pure Excellence'. The drinks from the bar was of 'Pure Excellence'. The waiter was very knowledgeable of both the menus (food and cocktail). The food was delicious and yes of 'Pure Excellence'. We left feeling completely satisfied and promised to come back and with more friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Outstanding night out with the wife. The food and service was great. Will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service. Good food and musiclad5Dined on 9/12/2014Enjoyed date night here. DJ was up to par. Good mix. Good drink selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekAndyDined on 9/12/2014Although the restaurant week menu is very limited in selections to choose from (compared to other restaurant week restaurants), the available options were great. The skirt steak exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, OK serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014We were seated immediately and received our appetizer and wine within 15 min. But then our server was no where to be found. Waited 1 hour and 15 min for our entree. Other tables were seated after us and received their entree's before we received our. The Valet guy was a jerk as well. Got an attitude and then asked "how much do you want back" when i gave him a $20 bill for the valet. This is a great restaurant. Its just unfortunate that I have an isolated, negative experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Waiter - Thanks JaredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014My husband and I had a rare double date with my sister and her husband - all first timers at the restaurant. Jared, our waiter, was fantastic. In addition to going through great legnths to explain the menu, he was super enthusiastic and energetic. He made the experience great. The food was also amazing - and very filling. We all had no idea how swanky the restaurant was inside. It was great!Special Features:
- awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014This was an awesome experience and the staff was great! The food was superb! Our tab was $997 and it was worth it!Special Features:
- Very loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2014Wanted a midtown spot for 34th birthday. Nice bar atmosphere but very loud. Food and steak just ok. Service was great thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/11/2014My 2nd time there. I ordered the bone-in stk with peppercorn crust. I've had this crust many times at other stk houses. I ordered medium rare and the stk was cooked perfectly but the crust tasted burnt, especially near the bone. To me, it wasn't supposed to taste that way. My friend ordered the filet with the same crust and really liked it. Of course, it was a pretty expensive meal so messing up any food item means I probably won't return. We also ordered a side of the sweet corn pudding which was soupier than I thought it should be. You needed a spoon to eat it but I don't think it was supposed to be that way. The knife they give you to cut the steak is also obnoxious. It's stylish but awkward to sit down on the plate or table.Special Features:
- WonderfulTexbarbaraDined on 9/7/2014Everything was wonderful. The food, service, atmosphere were all well beyond expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in the cityOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014Girls' Night at STK was marvelous! Great times, food, drinks & music. Could not ask for a better time out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun and great foodLovetheATLDined on 9/6/2014Had a great night out with my husband. Sarah L is the best waitress - ask for her! Drinks by Brandon were awesome, and even the busser Jorge was so nice and right on top of things. Would definitely recommend for a fun night out with awesome food, ambiance, and service. It's part of Atlanta Midtown Restaurant Week so you should definitely go!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exquisiteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The decor was beautiful & elegant. The food & drinks were superb & the atmosphere was extremely romantic. My husband & I really enjoyed ourselves. Rod, our waiter was the BEST.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful evening out celebrating my husband's birthday. The service was excellent! Jarrett did a spectacular job as our waiter. The food was delectable!Special Features:
- NoiseJCW12Dined on 9/5/2014The noise level was wAy too loud. Maître said that was intentional because that was the theme. Bad for regular dining when a business conversation is attemptedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- on my top 10butterflyDined on 9/5/2014I've been on 3 occasions. Once on a date and twice with the girls. I probably wouldn't go here for a romantic date as the atmosphere is too noisy for that, but if you want to hear music, have a good time with friends this is the spot. Drinks on point and food is good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK name says it all. nothing extraHeinDined on 9/3/2014Loved the Foi Gras appetizer. That's a guilty pleasure of mine. Pricey of course. A tad sweet perhaps. I opted for small steak as entree. It came naked with the selected sauce nicely on the side, but nothing extra. That was as I expected, but it was still disappointing. Come on folks, would it kill you to put 1/2 grilled tomato and 2 brussels sprouts or 5 green beans on the plate? I'm not going to order a $8 side to eat 1/4 of it. Perhaps an optional mixed-side is the solution for my dilemma? Fortunately there was a fresh mini-bread to ease that pain some.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time @ STK and I will return!mooti01Dined on 9/2/2014Dined at STK for the first time to celebrate my wedding anniversary and we had such a wonderful experience we will definitely add STK to our "favorites" list. From the time we arrived we were greeted warmly and the hostess wished us a happy anniversary as we were being seated. Our server followed that with complimentary champagne and excellent service throughout the evening. The ambience and food were both excellent! Great spot for a special occasion or romantic night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum, Yum, Yum!OnTheRoadFoodieDined on 8/30/2014STK was awesome -- the ambiance, the music, the service and the food. The only thing I wasn't impressed by was the wine list. However, I definitely recommend STK to anyone looking for a great dinner experience.Special Features:
- Great experience.KyleDined on 8/29/2014Top quality steak restaurant. Pricey but worth the splurge. If you aren't accustomed to a dj enhancing your experience ask for a quiet table while booking reservation. They are very accommodating and make certain you have a memorable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014We went here for a bachelorette dinner and our server, Jarritt, was amazing! He was very attentive and a lot of fun. Not to mention the place is super modern and really cool. I highly recommend.Special Features:
- Highly RecommededOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014Warm and welcoming staff. Jarrett our server spoke expertly about the menu and made awesome recommendations. Great atmosphere...fun people. Food was amazing. We definitely will return.Special Features:
- Awesome Birthday Experience!JadeJohnsonDined on 8/27/2014Great food and service. Rob I. and Shawn Doyle took great care of us!! Will definitely be dining again. (:Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience1WelldrsdchickDined on 8/23/2014I had a couple of minor complaints about the food but they were promptly resolved. All. In all I enjoyed my evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first time experiencechesty0984Dined on 8/23/2014STK was a great experience!! Celebrated my 30th birthday here and I can honestly say it is a place I would definitely come back to. From the moment we walked in the door, the staff was very attentive and very friendly. Our waitress was very helpful. She made recommendations on food and drinks. I loved the vibe from restaurant....felt very energetic very alive. The food was absolutely amazing the wine was excellent and the service was excellent. This was my first time at STK and I can honestly say I was very impressed with the fine service they provide. I highly recommend this place for any occasion! :)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014Everything was excellent! Ask for Darrell, he was amazing!Special Features:
- SERVICE=AWESOME!!debbyaVIPDined on 8/22/2014I like everything about STK -- but the most amazing thing is their service. The wait staff is unbelievable and makes me want to go back more and more. This time happened to be for our anniversary and once our waitress found out she brought out the usual desert with candle but she also brought our a sparkler and did a little dance and was as excited about it as we were! (maybe more) She was incredible and every time I have been there I have a very similar experience. And the food is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Awesome food. Great service (Jarrett was really awesome- fun and professional). Great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK...luv2eatVIPDined on 8/21/2014Pretty atmosphere, typical steak house food with high pricesSpecial Features:
- Where do I begin?RestaurantCriticDined on 8/20/2014I came here for the first time on my birthday. Usually when I go to restaurants for my birthday they would be kind enough to bring out a complimentary dessert, or sing for me. However this was not the case at STK, I guess if you weren't ordering a bottle of "champagne" then you don't get that treatment. The hostess had an attitude and told my boyfriend that he needed to remove his hat. She made it seem as if she weren't going to seat us if he didn't. Our server was a sarcastic jerk, he spoke to us as if we didn't belong there and try to insult our intelligence when asking questions about the menu. He must've thought we weren't going to spend much. After he realized the tab was $200 he then wanted to be nice so he can secure his tip.Special Features:
- Great night out!food4thoughtDined on 8/16/2014I dined at STK for my husband's 50th birthday celebration and was not disappointed! The food and the service was great and was the atmosphere. Will definitely go back for future celebrations or just a night out on the town! Although there was a group of about eight seated not far from us, I think the restaurant is suited for a more romantic night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitingFreeYourMindDined on 8/16/2014Overall, STK is nice. Our server, Alex was Outstanding!! He made the experience even more pleasurable! The food was good but some items were way overpriced. For example, the appetizers are $14-$20 and are really bite size. I ordered the Rice Crispy Shrimp appetizer and there were only 2 regular sized shrimp in the bowl. For that price, they should at least use Jumbo Prawns if they are only going to give you 2. My husband ordered the sliders for his appetizer. Once again there were only 2 on the plate but they're DELICIOUS!! Wish we had more. The Entrees were pretty good. He had the Ribeye and I had the trout. You have to order your sides separately. The best thing on my plate was the fried okra that came with my trout. So Good!Special Features:
- Excellent Downtown FindViningsNewBeDined on 8/16/2014STK is an excellent dinner venue in downtown/midtown Atlanta. The ambiance is cool-chic-trendy. Loved the background music...Totally a mixture of 80's-90's beats. THE FOOD: oh my goodness! It was girls night out, and My friend and I both ordered the roasted chicken and split the Mac & cheese, steamed spinach, & corn pudding sides. EVERYTHING was excellent!!!! Yes, the chicken, at a steak venue was fabulous!!! Be mindful, the experience IS pricey... And note, valet parking is complementarySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DANNETTEDined on 8/13/2014STK restaurant was excellent.We celebrated our 48th anniversary there.told all my friends how great it was. will go again for a special date.Loved my waiter Joseph ask for him.Special Features:
- tonyaVIPDined on 8/13/2014The happy hour is great! With every $10.75 martini you get an appetizer. The mini burger, tuna tartar, and crab salad are delicious. The bartenders are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious with 5 Star ServiceEmac151Dined on 8/9/2014This was our first time dining at STK and it was fantastic! To start with, we had an amazing server, Darrell, who was friendly, knowledgeable, attentive and made great recommendations! My husband and I ordered the heirloom tomato salad at Darrell's recommendation and split it. Oh my goodness! The tomatoes were perfectly ripe and the salad was bursting with flavor with the local grown peaches, shaved parmesan and tomatoes. Our main course was delicious as well - we split the 10 oz filet, creamed spinach, and Mac and cheese. Dessert was ok... We had the birthday cake but should have ordered Darrell's recommendation of peach cobbler. We look forward to next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent service. good food. edgystkAugust2014Dined on 8/7/2014We had an excellent experience at STK. it was our first time there. Our waiter, Jarrett, did a great job of explaining the menu and making great recommendations. The food was great. Mac and cheese was awesome. I also added crab to it which was a plus. Ambience was nice with music playing. Could be romantic for couples or great for groups. I was celebrating my birthday and the manager came to the table to wish ne a happy bday. Great service. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Full of Energy!!!MillieBoyersVIPDined on 8/2/2014You need to book a table here, I won't regret it. Ask for Sarah she is the best waitress I ever had in ATL. Awesome Food,Music,Wine (Malbec) and Long Islands Ice tea. Can't wait to go back soon. Perfect for a Date Night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashTacoDined on 8/2/2014Loved the ambience...even other patrons were friendly!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.