STK - Atlanta
1075 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
STK - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stkhouse.com/
- Phone: 4047930144x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM Magnum Mondays
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:30PM
Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM
Sunday: 5:00PM - 9:30PM
Monday - Thursday: until 12:00AM
Friday - Saturday: until 1:00AM
Sunday: until 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Rainey
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Entertainment: DJ Wed-Thu 8pm-12am, Fri-Sat 9pm-1am
- Special Events: To inquire about booking a private event, or one of our private dining rooms, please contact 646.624.2400, or firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from STK - Atlanta
STK artfully blends two concepts into one—the modern steakhouse and a chic lounge. A large central lounge area is furnished with creamy leather banquettes and textured crocodile tiles, and is surrounded by an elevated dining room for more formal dining. Theatrical lights illuminate each table, while a DJ creates an energetic vibe throughout the entire space. STK Atlanta is located at 1075 Peachtree Street in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Executive Chef Jeremy Miller mans the kitchen of the two-story restaurant situated adjacent to the Loews Hotel. As anticipated, steak is the main attraction. With a female-friendly mindset, STK offers small, medium and large cuts of meat, as well as naturally raised options and market fresh fish entrees. Aside from steak, signature items include Parmesan Truffle Fries; Lil’ BRGs; Shrimp Rice Krispies; Sweet Corn Pudding; and Jump Lump Crab Salad.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
STK - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
STK - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
124 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (78)romantic (77)hot spot (70)vibrant bar scene (53)fit for foodies (38)good for groups (36)notable wine list (26)late-night find (25)neighborhood gem (19)scenic view (8)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014I had a couple of minor complaints about the food but they were promptly resolved. All. In all I enjoyed my evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first time experiencechesty0984Dined on 8/23/2014STK was a great experience!! Celebrated my 30th birthday here and I can honestly say it is a place I would definitely come back to. From the moment we walked in the door, the staff was very attentive and very friendly. Our waitress was very helpful. She made recommendations on food and drinks. I loved the vibe from restaurant....felt very energetic very alive. The food was absolutely amazing the wine was excellent and the service was excellent. This was my first time at STK and I can honestly say I was very impressed with the fine service they provide. I highly recommend this place for any occasion! :)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/22/2014Everything was excellent! Ask for Darrell, he was amazing!Special Features:
- SERVICE=AWESOME!!debbyaVIPDined on 8/22/2014I like everything about STK -- but the most amazing thing is their service. The wait staff is unbelievable and makes me want to go back more and more. This time happened to be for our anniversary and once our waitress found out she brought out the usual desert with candle but she also brought our a sparkler and did a little dance and was as excited about it as we were! (maybe more) She was incredible and every time I have been there I have a very similar experience. And the food is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Awesome food. Great service (Jarrett was really awesome- fun and professional). Great time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK...luv2eatDined on 8/21/2014Pretty atmosphere, typical steak house food with high pricesSpecial Features:
- Where do I begin?RestaurantCriticDined on 8/20/2014I came here for the first time on my birthday. Usually when I go to restaurants for my birthday they would be kind enough to bring out a complimentary dessert, or sing for me. However this was not the case at STK, I guess if you weren't ordering a bottle of "champagne" then you don't get that treatment. The hostess had an attitude and told my boyfriend that he needed to remove his hat. She made it seem as if she weren't going to seat us if he didn't. Our server was a sarcastic jerk, he spoke to us as if we didn't belong there and try to insult our intelligence when asking questions about the menu. He must've thought we weren't going to spend much. After he realized the tab was $200 he then wanted to be nice so he can secure his tip.Special Features:
- Great night out!food4thoughtDined on 8/16/2014I dined at STK for my husband's 50th birthday celebration and was not disappointed! The food and the service was great and was the atmosphere. Will definitely go back for future celebrations or just a night out on the town! Although there was a group of about eight seated not far from us, I think the restaurant is suited for a more romantic night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time VisitingFreeYourMindDined on 8/16/2014Overall, STK is nice. Our server, Alex was Outstanding!! He made the experience even more pleasurable! The food was good but some items were way overpriced. For example, the appetizers are $14-$20 and are really bite size. I ordered the Rice Crispy Shrimp appetizer and there were only 2 regular sized shrimp in the bowl. For that price, they should at least use Jumbo Prawns if they are only going to give you 2. My husband ordered the sliders for his appetizer. Once again there were only 2 on the plate but they're DELICIOUS!! Wish we had more. The Entrees were pretty good. He had the Ribeye and I had the trout. You have to order your sides separately. The best thing on my plate was the fried okra that came with my trout. So Good!Special Features:
- Excellent Downtown FindViningsNewBeDined on 8/16/2014STK is an excellent dinner venue in downtown/midtown Atlanta. The ambiance is cool-chic-trendy. Loved the background music...Totally a mixture of 80's-90's beats. THE FOOD: oh my goodness! It was girls night out, and My friend and I both ordered the roasted chicken and split the Mac & cheese, steamed spinach, & corn pudding sides. EVERYTHING was excellent!!!! Yes, the chicken, at a steak venue was fabulous!!! Be mindful, the experience IS pricey... And note, valet parking is complementarySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DANNETTEDined on 8/13/2014STK restaurant was excellent.We celebrated our 48th anniversary there.told all my friends how great it was. will go again for a special date.Loved my waiter Joseph ask for him.Special Features:
- tonyaVIPDined on 8/13/2014The happy hour is great! With every $10.75 martini you get an appetizer. The mini burger, tuna tartar, and crab salad are delicious. The bartenders are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious with 5 Star ServiceEmac151Dined on 8/9/2014This was our first time dining at STK and it was fantastic! To start with, we had an amazing server, Darrell, who was friendly, knowledgeable, attentive and made great recommendations! My husband and I ordered the heirloom tomato salad at Darrell's recommendation and split it. Oh my goodness! The tomatoes were perfectly ripe and the salad was bursting with flavor with the local grown peaches, shaved parmesan and tomatoes. Our main course was delicious as well - we split the 10 oz filet, creamed spinach, and Mac and cheese. Dessert was ok... We had the birthday cake but should have ordered Darrell's recommendation of peach cobbler. We look forward to next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent service. good food. edgystkAugust2014Dined on 8/7/2014We had an excellent experience at STK. it was our first time there. Our waiter, Jarrett, did a great job of explaining the menu and making great recommendations. The food was great. Mac and cheese was awesome. I also added crab to it which was a plus. Ambience was nice with music playing. Could be romantic for couples or great for groups. I was celebrating my birthday and the manager came to the table to wish ne a happy bday. Great service. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Full of Energy!!!MillieBoyersVIPDined on 8/2/2014You need to book a table here, I won't regret it. Ask for Sarah she is the best waitress I ever had in ATL. Awesome Food,Music,Wine (Malbec) and Long Islands Ice tea. Can't wait to go back soon. Perfect for a Date Night!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashTacoDined on 8/2/2014Loved the ambience...even other patrons were friendly!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- gloriaDined on 8/2/2014We always go to STK when we travel to Atlanta. It is an outstanding restaurant with a wonderful staff!! It's our favorite.Special Features:
- Great experience!AngelaDined on 7/26/2014My husband and I had an excellent time at STK, from our hostess, Mecca, to our waitress, to the manager, Frederic Alexander. The food was excellent and the service too notch! Going back to this location every time I'm in Atlanta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningLuv2dindDined on 7/26/2014I took my husband here for his birthday and was a little nervous because he is vegetarian. I called and was told there were vegetarian options, but when I for there I didn't see them on the menu. I'm glad I asked because the pasta dish was AMAZING. I had the lamb with Mac n cheese and creamed spinach. Another great selection. The restaurant offered a love DJ who was great. We left and went to another spot afterwards but wished we had stayed at STK because the DJ was just that good! We will definitely be back. Oh and our waiter was Darryl who was both attentive and funny!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeKevoDined on 7/26/2014What a great night. The service (Rob and Freddie) were absolutely wonderful. The food was great but the service was outstanding. Lively atmosphere and perfect for a night out on the town.Special Features:
- SqueenDined on 7/26/2014Noise level very high. Very pricey for what you get. Wine list not great. Service was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was a happy surpriseskaneDined on 7/25/2014Food is Expensive but very high quality. The service was top notch with smile and attentiveness. I recommend this as a great place for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Attentive ServersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/23/2014We had an awesome time at STK. I had previously been to the locations in Las Vegas and NYC but Atlanta certainly holds its own. Jarrett was a fantastic and attentive server who went out of his way to ensure that my girlfriends and I had an enjoyable dining experience. I hope to return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent For A First DateLuv2EatVIPDined on 7/20/2014Very cozy with romantic lighting. Food was excellent and there was a good variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious but overpricedkDubLADined on 7/20/2014the food and service were excellent. But outrageously overpriced... $33 for a skirt steak and then I have to pay for the sauce?? No wonder the place was almost empty while the restaurant 3 doors down was packed. Now if it had been $23 I'd rave about the place.
- First Time VisitlovingstkDined on 7/19/2014First time ever being here at STK. We picked this resturant for my husband and sister birrhday dinner. We were seated as soon as we arrived. Food was great and the server was awesome. It is on the pricey side so make sure you can afford it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2014Our waiter Jarrett was the best! He was very attentive throughout the night and the $200 bottle of wine he recommended that we purchase was par excellence. Our friends were ex-pats and had never dined at STK before and they were blown away by their food. We had a wonderful night on the town and it all started with dinner at STK....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ENJOYEDEnjoyed1Dined on 7/18/2014WE HAD A GREAT MEAL & TIME. THANKS! OUR SERVER JOE WAS AWESOME!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK ATL!AlwaysSeekingTheBestVIPDined on 7/17/2014The best vibe on a Thursday Night - Bar & Management are the best.Special Features:
- Last minute plansgreateatsgreatpeepsDined on 7/17/2014Made last min reservations that morning. Food was great really nice relaxed romantic scene. Great selecyions, and great at what their specialties are. Steak. YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findfindanddineDined on 7/15/2014The very attentive and helpful service enhanced a great dining experience.Special Features:
- STK ATL was awesome!!!DJPtheFoodieVIPDined on 7/15/2014Initially I was very hesitant to dine at another STK because of my awful experience at STK DC. Strangely, I provided my terrible experience to STK DC website and I never received an apology. Nevertheless, the food and service was amazing at STK ATL. Andrew was very warm and welcoming and provided 5 star***** service. I'm glad I didn't allow the terrible experience I encounter at STK DC to deter me from dining at STK ATL. The southern hospitality was fantastic and I look forward to sharing my STK ATL experience with my family, friends, food blogs, reviews, food panels, culinary staff and students. Everyone always look forward to my restaurant and hotel reviews. Thank you Andrew keep up the great work!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome with great serviceLuvfinediningVIPDined on 7/12/2014One of our favs!! The food and the atmosphere are amazing! Our server Jarrett Reeves did a fantastic job too!! Highly recommend to everyone!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the tripWillDined on 7/9/2014I have been here on my last three trips to Atlanta. It is an excellent restaurant and convienent if you are in mid-town. The generqal manager is always there and makes sure that things are running smoothly and you are being treated well. The service is very good and the steaks are better than Captial Grille.Special Features:
- Great place to dine.LovingitDined on 7/5/2014Awesome atmosphere and the staff was amazing. I will most defiantly be dining here again. The food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DmooreDined on 7/5/2014Very overrated and over priced and there weren't too many options of food to choose from. I expected a spectacular meal but I was very unsatisfied.Special Features:
- Very energeticAdrianDined on 7/3/2014I really enjoy the service and ambience. The waiter was very good and everyone was enjoying themselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/2/2014I took hubby there for b-day.He loved it.. Be sure to dress up..Special Features:
- Over rated, tired, and loudHHishomeDined on 6/21/2014The music was too loud '80s rock. If the food had been 1/3 as good as our waiter's enthusiastic descriptions we would have been happy. Three of us all did not like our appetizers (oysters & salads). We all had filets (one large and two medallion size), which were ok at best. The wine list is limited and way overpriced. Given the plethora of great restaurants in Atlanta, this place can't ride on its legacy much longer.
- Great ExperienceCamyruffinDined on 6/20/2014Jared our server was excellent. Very knowledgable of the menu and patient when answering questions. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.