STK - Atlanta
1075 Peachtree St.
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
STK - Atlanta
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.stkhouse.com/
- Phone: 4047930144x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM Magnum Mondays
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00PM - 10:30PM
Friday - Saturday: 5:00PM - 11:30PM
Sunday: 5:00PM - 9:30PM
Monday - Thursday: until 12:00AM
Friday - Saturday: until 1:00AM
Sunday: until 11:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Rainey
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wine
- Entertainment: DJ Wed-Thu 8pm-12am, Fri-Sat 9pm-1am
- Special Events: To inquire about booking a private event, or one of our private dining rooms, please contact 646.624.2400, or email@example.com
A word from STK - Atlanta
STK artfully blends two concepts into one—the modern steakhouse and a chic lounge. A large central lounge area is furnished with creamy leather banquettes and textured crocodile tiles, and is surrounded by an elevated dining room for more formal dining. Theatrical lights illuminate each table, while a DJ creates an energetic vibe throughout the entire space. STK Atlanta is located at 1075 Peachtree Street in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. Executive Chef Mark Alba mans the kitchen of the two-story restaurant situated adjacent to the Loews Hotel. As anticipated, steak is the main attraction. With a female-friendly mindset, STK offers small, medium and large cuts of meat, as well as naturally raised options and market fresh fish entrees. Aside from steak, signature items include Parmesan Truffle Fries; Lil’ BRGs; Shrimp Rice Krispies; Sweet Corn Pudding; and Jump Lump Crab Salad.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
STK - Atlanta - Best Restaurants in Midtown ›
STK - Atlanta reviews from OpenTable diners
142 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (90)romantic (79)hot spot (75)vibrant bar scene (57)fit for foodies (54)good for groups (45)notable wine list (28)late-night find (27)neighborhood gem (22)scenic view (5)great for lunch (1)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great food but lacks ambienceATLfoodiesVIPDined on 10/18/2014Let me start by saying the food and the service are great. Pricey but great. This location is more of a lounge that serves good food than a restaurant. When we walked in, the restaurant was sparsely occupied, and the music was loud. The tables at the booths, unless you're in a large party, are the size of bar cocktail tables with not much room on them. Fortunately the servers and staff were very attentive and came by frequently to clear the table. ATL has a strong entertainment scene, anchored by a vibrant hip-hop culture, and that definitely carries over to the patrons choices in attire. All but two other male diners had on jeans and untucked shirts. Ladies dressed much better even when their dining companion did not. Not for romantic mealSpecial Features:
- Great food before dancingTracy74VIPDined on 10/17/2014Dined at STK with spouse prior to a college reunion party at a local nightclub. DJ was awesome. Food was great. Had great, creative cocktails followed by two HUGE salads (would share next time). We had 6 oz filet with truffle butter and corn pudding. Delightful. Will return and hang out longer next time.Special Features:
- STK rocksBeck23Dined on 10/17/2014Had a great time. Food was outstanding, wine was awesome, DJ after 9 kept our heads bobbing, and our server, Joe was OUTSTANDING. Went to the top of our favs list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Service as excellent! Rob was very nice and helped us in making selections. I throughly enjoyed it and I will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BRossDined on 10/15/2014Geno and his staff were great. They had the best service and I wilm return in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place for steak in town!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014If you are looking for a fabulous cut of beef, this is the place for you. Terrific sauces and butters to accompany whatever meat you choose. I love my steak bloody rare and mine was cooked (or not cooked) to perfection. There were several seafood options that sounded intriguing but I went with the intentions of having steak. The sides were fantastic and our waiter was very helpful in steering us to pairing our wine to portions. Yes, it's pricey but well worth the money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some Room for ImprovementDejaBossVIPDined on 10/10/2014Upon arrival no one was at the front to greet me, I had to go to the bar for service. A member in my party fish was uncooked (blood) uncooked however the manager came over to apologize. This place is well known and attracts the fun and elite. The Mac & Cheese is a must try, I'll come back for that little piece of taste bud heaven.Special Features:
- Great Birthday SpotFoodieParadiseDined on 10/4/2014We decided to spend my husband's birthday with STK and it was an amazing night. The service was impeccable and the food was scrumptious. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to have a wonderful evening and some amazing food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DecentChelseaCDined on 9/25/2014The DJ was playing a variety of horrible music. Besides that the dark atmosphere was good. The food was good, not great. You just expect better from STK.
- Wow... Impressive!!!!!AwesomeexperienceDined on 9/25/2014I took a special someone in my life here for their 35th Birthday dinner. She was truly blown away. We both agreed from the time we entered the restaurant and until leaving this was considered a 5 star. Thank you for the amazing experience...We shall return....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food - POOR serviceSBloodDined on 9/23/2014While the menu prices should embody both the quality of food and expectation of matching service - STK does not meet those expectations. An overall experience here is something one should avoid thinking as a given - keep in mind the food will definitely hit all levels of expectation - from the great steaks and appetizers to the wonderful sides - but the service will keep one furious as you wait and wait and wait (even on a Tuesday night with the place over half empty). Even saw a table of 6+ business men have to get up and take their check to a server stand (to pay) they waited so long for their server to come back (REALLY?)....and when we tell 3 different servers we are waiting for bread one might expect at least one would bring bread!Special Features:
- ATL HotspotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Loved this place-- ambiance, crowd, food, energy... all top notch! Fun city dining spot.Special Features:
- Great experienceFantasticDined on 9/20/2014This was my first time dining there, I took a friend for a birthday dinner. Our server, Sarah, was excellent! My friend is a very picky eater, and she quickly assessed our opposing preferences and gave great suggestions. I must say, she made sure we enjoyed our meal and was very attentive to our needs. If you want to try STK for a first experience I so would recommend Sarah as your server. I definitely will be going back, the atmosphere is very nice all the staff was very friendly. I did not feel uncomfortable at any point. I will definitely be seeing Sarah again really soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Ambiance + Savory FoodToriElyseDined on 9/18/2014STK i s great! A perfect cross between upbeat and romantic. The service is top notch and the food is spectacular! Some may think the menu is "pricey" but when you consider the quality of the entire experience, or even the food alone, it actually seems like you're getting a huge DEAL. Loved it! Will definitely be back for sure.Special Features:
- Girls night outquietstormatlDined on 9/18/2014Great food and service! Not your traditional steak house ambiance. If you love great food and top notch service in an urban chic environment, STK is the steak house for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time won't be our lastlmaton2VIPDined on 9/18/2014We've never dined at STK before and thought we'd give it a shot. Bar area is expansive and has a myriad of seating arrangements. Excellent hand crafted drinks, excellent, friendly service. Dinner, however, was the star. The three of us ordered a ribeye, filet and trout and all were as good as any other 5 star restaurant in town. The bread they bring to the table was creative and delicious, but I'm glad we saved our appetites for our meals. The chef is creative and cooked everything to perfection. I took a dessert to go and it was just ok, but probably would have been a lot better had I eaten it there. Overall, excellent dining experience and ask for Darrell - he was stellar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK Missing on the WineTeddyDined on 9/16/2014Food was Awesome Great Wine List. Every wine I ordered off the wine menu (4) not available. Each costing from $75 to $110. My final wine purchase ended up costing about 30% more. I felt like I was up-charged. I Heard 2 different excuses. One from the waiter and a second from the evening manager. Neither were similar. To correct the lack of wine listed on the wine list and what could be offered STK Atlanta should have comped the purchased wine for the same priced which I originally order of their provided wine list.Special Features:
- Great for business dinnerTallyHoDined on 9/16/2014Enjoyed energy and ambiance of the restaurant. Jarrett, our server was busy with many tables and still remained constant contact with us at our table and made us feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!SteakThatsKoolDined on 9/14/2014I really enjoyed the first time experience at STK. Our hostess was enthusiastic and very friendly. She allowed us to take our time and her service was impeccable. We will return to this spot!Special Features:
- Pure ExcellenceDESSCSDined on 9/14/2014My wife and I visited STK for the first time and we enjoyed every minute of it. From the time we were seated to eating our dessert at the end. The staff was very pleasant and went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. The service was of 'Pure Excellence'. The drinks from the bar was of 'Pure Excellence'. The waiter was very knowledgeable of both the menus (food and cocktail). The food was delicious and yes of 'Pure Excellence'. We left feeling completely satisfied and promised to come back and with more friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bulls23Dined on 9/13/2014Outstanding night out with the wife. The food and service was great. Will come back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service. Good food and musiclad5Dined on 9/12/2014Enjoyed date night here. DJ was up to par. Good mix. Good drink selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekAndyDined on 9/12/2014Although the restaurant week menu is very limited in selections to choose from (compared to other restaurant week restaurants), the available options were great. The skirt steak exceeded my expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, OK serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/12/2014We were seated immediately and received our appetizer and wine within 15 min. But then our server was no where to be found. Waited 1 hour and 15 min for our entree. Other tables were seated after us and received their entree's before we received our. The Valet guy was a jerk as well. Got an attitude and then asked "how much do you want back" when i gave him a $20 bill for the valet. This is a great restaurant. Its just unfortunate that I have an isolated, negative experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Waiter - Thanks JaredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014My husband and I had a rare double date with my sister and her husband - all first timers at the restaurant. Jared, our waiter, was fantastic. In addition to going through great legnths to explain the menu, he was super enthusiastic and energetic. He made the experience great. The food was also amazing - and very filling. We all had no idea how swanky the restaurant was inside. It was great!Special Features:
- awesomefoodieDined on 9/12/2014This was an awesome experience and the staff was great! The food was superb! Our tab was $997 and it was worth it!Special Features:
- Very loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2014Wanted a midtown spot for 34th birthday. Nice bar atmosphere but very loud. Food and steak just ok. Service was great thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedrtfatlDined on 9/11/2014My 2nd time there. I ordered the bone-in stk with peppercorn crust. I've had this crust many times at other stk houses. I ordered medium rare and the stk was cooked perfectly but the crust tasted burnt, especially near the bone. To me, it wasn't supposed to taste that way. My friend ordered the filet with the same crust and really liked it. Of course, it was a pretty expensive meal so messing up any food item means I probably won't return. We also ordered a side of the sweet corn pudding which was soupier than I thought it should be. You needed a spoon to eat it but I don't think it was supposed to be that way. The knife they give you to cut the steak is also obnoxious. It's stylish but awkward to sit down on the plate or table.Special Features:
- WonderfulTexbarbaraDined on 9/7/2014Everything was wonderful. The food, service, atmosphere were all well beyond expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in the cityOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014Girls' Night at STK was marvelous! Great times, food, drinks & music. Could not ask for a better time out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun and great foodLovetheATLDined on 9/6/2014Had a great night out with my husband. Sarah L is the best waitress - ask for her! Drinks by Brandon were awesome, and even the busser Jorge was so nice and right on top of things. Would definitely recommend for a fun night out with awesome food, ambiance, and service. It's part of Atlanta Midtown Restaurant Week so you should definitely go!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exquisiteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The decor was beautiful & elegant. The food & drinks were superb & the atmosphere was extremely romantic. My husband & I really enjoyed ourselves. Rod, our waiter was the BEST.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/6/2014We had a wonderful evening out celebrating my husband's birthday. The service was excellent! Jarrett did a spectacular job as our waiter. The food was delectable!Special Features:
- NoiseJCW12Dined on 9/5/2014The noise level was wAy too loud. Maître said that was intentional because that was the theme. Bad for regular dining when a business conversation is attemptedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- on my top 10butterflyDined on 9/5/2014I've been on 3 occasions. Once on a date and twice with the girls. I probably wouldn't go here for a romantic date as the atmosphere is too noisy for that, but if you want to hear music, have a good time with friends this is the spot. Drinks on point and food is good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STK name says it all. nothing extraHeinVIPDined on 9/3/2014Loved the Foi Gras appetizer. That's a guilty pleasure of mine. Pricey of course. A tad sweet perhaps. I opted for small steak as entree. It came naked with the selected sauce nicely on the side, but nothing extra. That was as I expected, but it was still disappointing. Come on folks, would it kill you to put 1/2 grilled tomato and 2 brussels sprouts or 5 green beans on the plate? I'm not going to order a $8 side to eat 1/4 of it. Perhaps an optional mixed-side is the solution for my dilemma? Fortunately there was a fresh mini-bread to ease that pain some.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time @ STK and I will return!mooti01Dined on 9/2/2014Dined at STK for the first time to celebrate my wedding anniversary and we had such a wonderful experience we will definitely add STK to our "favorites" list. From the time we arrived we were greeted warmly and the hostess wished us a happy anniversary as we were being seated. Our server followed that with complimentary champagne and excellent service throughout the evening. The ambience and food were both excellent! Great spot for a special occasion or romantic night out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum, Yum, Yum!OnTheRoadFoodieDined on 8/30/2014STK was awesome -- the ambiance, the music, the service and the food. The only thing I wasn't impressed by was the wine list. However, I definitely recommend STK to anyone looking for a great dinner experience.Special Features:
- Great experience.KyleDined on 8/29/2014Top quality steak restaurant. Pricey but worth the splurge. If you aren't accustomed to a dj enhancing your experience ask for a quiet table while booking reservation. They are very accommodating and make certain you have a memorable meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014We went here for a bachelorette dinner and our server, Jarritt, was amazing! He was very attentive and a lot of fun. Not to mention the place is super modern and really cool. I highly recommend.Special Features: