13451 (5-8) McGregor Blvd
Fort Myers, FL 33919Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://stillwatergrille.com/
- Phone: 2397918554
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11AM - 11:00PM Friday 11AM - 1:00AM Saturday 3PM - 1:00AM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Devon Wallace & Hugo Topete
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Large format exclusive private room that seats up to 50 guests. Business or pleasure. Tasting menus available. Dinner or Cocktail party.
- Private Party Contact: Colin Rady 2397918554
- Entertainment: Live Music, Awesome Drinks, Even better Food.
A word from Stillwater Grille
100 Crafts Beers. Incredible Wines. Delectable Martinis. Live Music. Beautiful Patio Seating for Drinks or Dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stillwater Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- cream sauce to die forchampagnetasteDined on 6/24/2014Summertime night out midweek, so few diners. Winter in Florida at the restaurants is always a contest to get there before anyone else! Good restaurant with decent menu. Grouper in cream sauce superb, wife had crabcakes. also goodSpecial Features:
- Expected betterOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/3/2014Everything here is fine.....except the food. A real disappointment compared to other restaurants in the same complex. Got noisy / annoying when it became Trivia night.Special Features:
- The following 251 reviews are from the Stillwater Grille reviews archive.
- AmazingJerryjb1968Dined on 5/25/2014We were in town for a concert and found this restaurant online. The food was amazing and service was top notch. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cherokee a Winner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/27/2014Four of us enjoyed the Cherokee Grill's food - and, without a doubt, each of us felt the meal was top-notch. Personally, I had the best shrimp/scallop dish I remember in a long time! We will all be back!Special Features:
- Quick service and very friendlyjeffbethdVIPDined on 4/9/2014Quick service and very friendly wait staff. The cedar plank soy salmon that my wife ordered was very tasty. I had the coconut encrusted grouper. Didn't have much coconut flavor and was just a tad dry so it was probably over cooked but still edible. The outdoor dining was really nice and you can't beat the 2 for 1 Happy Hour drink specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QuaintHaddotomDined on 4/3/2014Nice surprise for a lunch visit. Very good food AND beer. Service was outstanding. Can't wait to try it for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice surprisenicetimeDined on 4/1/2014After being several different restaurants at this location, it's finally come up with a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner OutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/26/2014Four of us went to dinner for the enjoyment of it. The Stillwater Grill fit the bill. Food was not cheap, but not overpriced either. Fish and Chips was good, the Coconut Grouper very good also. A little disappointed a salad wasn't served with entree's. All in all a good experience. Ambiance was nice and would have liked to sit outside; the area looked very nice, but a windy cool night forced us inside.Special Features:
- Business lunch embarrassmentHestergirlVIPDined on 3/11/2014Doesn't matter how great the chef is, if there is no one there to seat you, (I literally walked into the kitchen searching), and when they finally come with a menu, give us drinks and disappear without a trace.... I have no choice but to leave. No one came close to us that I could even flag down. Their excuse later, (as I hunted them down to tell them I was leaving), was that there was a large group outside that they were tending to. We saw a couple of servers, just one human could not walk over to our table to take an order? It was such a disaster, I was so humiliated. I had to take my client to another nearby restaurant. Thank God for Blue Sushi.
- Awesome!!!JoanneDined on 3/10/2014We had an outstanding meal here! Martini and beer selections are amazing. Food was incredible. Best filet I've had in a very long time. Calamari, shrim and scallops were to die for. Our server, Lauren, was very pleasant, helpful and attentive. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stillwater Runs DeepFooddocVIPDined on 3/3/2014A bar and two dining rooms gives you whatever atmosphere you wish. The imaginative drinks and wide range of beers provide great openers, with daily happy hours including some apps; the latter are great, topped by a tenderloin egg roll!! Seafood Chowder is terrific (New England style) and out entrees (Grouper Florentine and Shrimp/Scallops on pasta) were amazing. Great service, casual feeling to an excellent restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was horrible, notOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2014Service was horrible, not enough waiters so hostess ended up serving us. Food was just ok and it was extremely loud. I will not go back
- IgnoredIlliniDined on 2/20/2014We had dined at Stillwater previously and had an enjoyable dinner. However, that was not the case recently. We had early reservations before attending a play. Upon arrival, there was no maître d to be found. Finally, the wait staff found her and she seemed more concerned about placing a sign outside the restaurant than seating us. Her comment was, "I can't be in two places at once." We then waited about 15 minutes for anyone to appear to take a drink order. That was accomplished only after my husband flagged down a server and asked if we could get some service. Thirty minutes from arrival to having a glass of wine on the table is unacceptable. The food was fair except the fresh vegetable medley seemed to have been cooked the previous day.Special Features:
- Stillwater a great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014In season, parking a bit of a nuisance as there are other popular nightspots nearby, but once at Stillwater, the greeting is warm and polite. Escorted immediately to our "reserved" table, the service was prompt, friendly and efficient. With bad ears, I appreciated the quiet where I could have a conversation with my guests and lighting that let us all see our food and one another clearly. We shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy hour 7 days a week03HYRYDRDined on 2/5/2014A wonder location in Ft Myers Fl. New owners with a genuine feel for the community. I especially love the idea of craft beers. Stillwater using brewers like POINT YBEL a new local favorite the beers are unbelievable. The food choices are wonderful. Don't miss the truffle fries either. This is our favorite go to spot of a relaxing night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent FoodPBV1VIPDined on 1/31/2014We had a very good meal at Stillwater. Even though we had an early dinner, 6:00pm, the kitchen was out of bread for the table. That was surprising. We therefore ordered a flatbread as an appetizer. It was quite good but our entree appeared immediately after the flatbread was served. The decor is simple and a bit dated. I would return for a meal. It is a good casual place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choiceMgchoicesDined on 1/26/2014We had a large group and they were very attentive! We were there before 6 pm and many happy hour items available and half price drinks. Have been in bar and restuarant area, both nice. Large bar with friendly waitstaff. Music was not too loud in bar, just very pleasant. The fish taco wrap was really good as was a fresh salad with good greens, etc. he burgers were good as were the enres that some of our group had. Covered outdoor area looked nice but we ate indoors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningEharmony12Dined on 1/25/2014We were given prompt and attentive service. Our food was excellent--a grouper dish and the jambalaya pasta. We were there on a Saturday night, we sat on the patio, and saw young families, older couples, and young singles. There was a rock band playing oldies from the 60s to 80s, and many couples were having fun dancing. All in all, a satisfying experience in a fun atmosphere. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Below AveragechefgirlDined on 1/25/2014I had a Chicken Milanese that was a thick chicken patty, topped with balsamic glaze over a spring mix. Not what I imagined when I ordered it. Another person had the meatballs which were large but mushy with too much bread crumbs. The bar was busy and they had a great band.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZING.JohnDined on 12/31/2013I made reservations for NYE and let the staff know I was going to propose to my now fiancee. When we got there they gave us a beautiful table outside and the staff the entire time was fantastic. When midnight came and I popped the question they had everyone around us clapping and congratulating us even though it was NYE and busy. Then they had told the live band and they called us up to stage area for more congrats. They definitely help make it a memorable evening. If anyone from Stillwater Grille is reading this, Thank all of you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice outdoor diningPc1029VIPDined on 12/31/2013New Year's eve, early evening ...outside table, cool, but heaters were on. The goat cheese, spinach, artichoke appetizer with chips was very good and filling! Ate too much, so I ordered a spinach salad for my dinner. It was good too. My husband got the tuna loin which he enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodThunderDined on 12/30/2013I had such a great time when I went to visit my grandmother I was kind of shocked that I found such a great place. The food was great the outdoors seating phenomenal. The service was outstanding but no reservation was really needed. I highly recommend this place if you're in the Fort Myers area.Special Features:
- Nice outside diningSunnyVIPDined on 12/21/2013Took my uncle out to dinner to celebrate the holidays. Very nice outside seating around a big tree. Great happy hour menu. We ordered burgers and sliders which were very good. Server asked if we wanted additional drinks but forgot to bring them. We were the only ones there when we arrived and it still wasn't terribly busy when we left so there was no excuse for the poor service.Special Features:
- Stillwater Runs DeepFooddocVIPDined on 11/21/2013This is the third establishment in this location in the last 10 years, and this one will stick. Choose the sports bar section or the quiet dining room. We chose the former, and it was fun! The food was better-than-most bar food (we had fried green beans, bacon mac n' cheese, and more as apps) as well as excellent entrees (crab cakes, grouper florentine were SO good.) The choice of wines and beers were adequate, and the prices were very good. Service was quick and friendly. Could be a go-to place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New ownersTomBVIPDined on 10/12/2013We waited for the cooler evenings to enjoy Stillwater again, as it is so nice to eat outside on their deck under the trees. The flatbread was delicious, but the filet mignons were just bland. Mine was served with a big bowl of plain white rice. Like you'd see in a chinese restaurant. Just awful presentation. I didn't even want to eat it as there was no sauce, butter or even seasoning on it...just white rice. I counted 5 slices of mushroom and a few strings of onions on my plate next to the filet. Boring, bland and not worth the $$$. I hope the new owners realize that locals are not going to come back for this. We will give it one more try and if it is the same, we're done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new go to spot!VIP1VIPDined on 10/5/2013The Stillwater Grille is now on my "go-to" list! The outdoor patio is delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a great place, greatCustomerDined on 10/5/2013This is a great place, great food and terrific service that I would highly recommend. We met both the chef and the owner and they were both terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a grand opening celebratioxxxxDined on 10/3/2013This was a grand opening celebration, therefore, the activity level was greater than a normal evening and cannot be used as a true example of what a normal experience would/could/or should be. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favoriteJaclynDined on 9/27/2013Had a great time at still water! Love the salads. Ask them to make a dish vegan they're happy to substitute.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A surprisechenillesmomDined on 9/14/2013I had heard from the grapevine that Stillwater wasn't very good. I was delighted to find that those naysayers were wrong. I really enjoyed my meal and so did others in the party. the dining room was quiet and we could talk without blaring sounds. I really liked it and will go back soon.Special Features:
- Well worth the trip from anywhereNaplesdinerVIPDined on 8/31/2013The food was excellent. Well prepared and fresh. The prices were very very good. Everything we had was out of this world good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Luncheonase1707VIPDined on 8/31/2013The Stillwater Grill offers reasonable bar type food at a reasonable price. I stopped by for lunch with my family over the Labor Day weekend and there was no one else in the restaurant. I think this was because it was really off season and during a holiday. The food was good but it really had the atmosphere of eating in a bar. The service was very professional and everyone enjoyed their meal.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food, exellent service.joyceDined on 8/30/2013good food, exellent service. quite music. very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great craft beer selectionBeerfanDined on 8/23/2013Great craft beer selection on tap, one of the best in the area. Good beer lovers will enjoy!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best food in town!NaplesdinerVIPDined on 8/15/2013Excellent food and excellent service. Prices are very good. Food is of high quality and you can tell its all made from scratch. Food is so good we always end up over eating!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurprisedBirthdayboyDined on 8/9/2013Our first visit and we were surprised by home nice it was. Food was fresh and well prepared and the service was great. We will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food Killed By Untrained StaffLalaDined on 7/31/2013The drinks where amazing, food was good with decent presentation, but what is up with the wait staff not understanding what is going on. This venue is great for family get togethers, nice corporate dinner, or a place to celebrate something special. The inside is a warm and inviting with dark woods and low lighting. It is nice and clean! They have outdoor seating that I am sure will be great in the cooler months.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY QUIET BUT GOOD FOOD AND SERVICIrisVIPDined on 7/30/2013New owners and they need to attract more customers. This is a great restaurant, we all enjoyed our dinner. Good food, good prices and nice dining room. happy hour before 7 allowed in the dining room as well......1/2price drinks and appetizers as well as menu selection. Give them a shot!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner outJfiller45VIPDined on 7/15/2013Our meals were prepared very well on our Monday out. Our server was young and energetic, however didn't offer any suggestions. Most of the entre'e needed an add on side for a balanced meal, al'acart. Pairings were not recommended when placing our order. After we received our meals the server mentioned we should have tried another dish instead. He also forgot the salad I ordered. Overall I will give this another chance in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedJaygDined on 7/13/2013Just went to use coupons. On a Saturday night at 7:30 and not busy, they were already out os several menu items. Too expensive for too little. The mashed potatoes tasted like instant.