Stewart + Ogden Diner Bistro
206 N 3rd St
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Stewart + Ogden Diner Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.downtowngrand.com/savor/las-vegas-restaurants.html
- Phone: (702) 719-5100
- Hours of Operation:
Open 24 Hours: Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 1:00am.
Night Owl: Daily: 1:00am - 6:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Charles Wilson
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Stewart + Ogden Diner Bistro
A restaurant experience 160 years in the making, Stewart + Ogden diner bistro features cuisine ranging from the traditional to the groundbreaking. Taking inspiration from the discussions between food fanatics (Archibald Stewart and Peter Skene Ogden) in the 1850s, S+O represents two very different takes on what makes good food. Watch as it deliciously transforms from an American diner serving breakfast and lunch to a sophisticated bistro in the evening. Whatever the scene, S+O offers up the most interesting new dining concept in Downtown Las Vegas. Even the atmosphere – with its blue tin ceiling offsetting the black and white checkerboard floor – provides a backdrop as unexpected as the menu. S+O is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner – and we highly recommend coming back to enjoy all three.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Stewart + Ogden Diner Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)great for brunch (1)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Served it's purposefood4thoughtDined on 11/11/2014The ambiance was lacking but not high on our list of importance. The service was competent but not friendly, the food was good and plentiful. We would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first experience!AshrainesDined on 11/6/2014Wonderful prime rib, great price and excellent service when we came in for dinner. Decided to go back the next morning and the service was far from good but breakfast was delicious. If you are going here request Skylar as your server and you will never be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MIsleading informationCCdines25Dined on 8/9/2014Stewart & Ogden is a coffee shop. The pictures of the decor on the website are not true. They show it as hip but it is old fashioned and cheap looking. We thought we were going to a hip restaurant and instead we wound up in a local's coffee shop. The food was good but we thought we were dining outin a cool palce and were really disappointed. They should be showing what the place actually looks like and not phoney it up.
- Cute placetsheehyDined on 8/5/2014Liked the upscale diner feel. The food was good, but what I ordered first, they were out of because she said that they were changing the menu the next day. I like when restaurants do change their menus periodically. Nice varied menu.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Stewart + Ogden Diner Bistro reviews archive.